Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
[The rules of the art contest are on the front page, if you'd like to check it out!]

Lightbringer

A puff of air escaped the man in an amused manner. "If there is any bit of fortune that I need, it is to get back to where I belong. As interesting as the sights are to see, I would prefer to get back to my comrades. I will have all the time in the world to go sightseeing afterward." He reached for the cloth and tore off a piece of bread for himself, which he chewed at idly while staring and pondering at the fireworks and occasion down below. He rubbed one of his eyes with his free hand, then adjusted his glasses properly on his face again.

Syra-Rose

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
Demitri Vita

Aw, I want to partake, but I'm skipping town until Sunday. D: Why did my 21st have to be this week?

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Cryptum
Demitri Vita

Aw, I want to part take, but I'm skipping town until Sunday. D: Why did my 21st have to be this week?

[Aww, I'm sorry. :c You have until the 28th to enter, though!]

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

Blinking, her furred ears twitching towards him at the word 'comrades', she took a little more time chewing the piece of bread in her mouth before responding. And when she did, it was with a smirk. "So you've trouble and likely have come across more..." It wasn't really a question, she felt it was evident in his words. And considering the more imaginative aspects of reality, it explained why he talked the way he did. But she stopped her pondering before she got carried away and began making assumptions. "I wish you the best in your journey, Erimhe. I really do."

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
Demitri Vita

Well, I might be able to make that work. Classes start when I get back, at least I got a chance then.

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Cryptum
Demitri Vita

Well, I might be able to make that work. Classes start when I get back, at least I got a chance then.

[Mhm! 3nodding ]

Lightbringer

"You do not know the half of it." Erimhe replied after swallowing his bread. He spoke with some refinement, though he did away with notions of politeness and pleasantries. He did not speak with bitterness, merely the fatigue of having dealt with something for so long that he couldn't muster the will to fluff it. "You have my thanks for your well wishes. If this journey is any indication, I will most certainly need it."

Syra-Rose
will try to help out biggrin

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Takarashi

What do you say to a person when you know all the words in the world wouldn't make a difference? Confidence, or comfort, sure...but sometimes she wondered if wishing someone 'good luck' was really decent at all...she'd once said it to a girl and she'd fallen off the stage and broke her arm. Bah. Finishing off her cheese and bread, she flicked off a crumb here and there from her night-blue robe. "Well, I may have some form of favour to offer in return after all...though tonight I enjoy fireworks, tomorrow I take up the position of manager of an inn - it's a small village, in a valley near town. The Moon Blossom Valley? If you're journey takes you near there, you've got a roof and meal." She told him, though she kept her voice low. She wasn't advertising her future whereabouts...she just wanted to be more help to the guy than another useless 'good luck' in his ear.

Lightbringer

Erimhe nodded simply to the offer that Selene extended to him. "If I find myself passing through, then I will stop in." The blonde finished off his piece of bread, then wiped his fingers of stray crumbs, wrapped up his remaining food, then put it back in his travel sack. Though the rest had been relatively short, his feet felt better for it. He wasn't one to take frequent breaks, thus even a small relief made a world of difference. He gathered himself and his things, and rose to his full height once more."I would like to put in some more distance before I settle in for the night. I would advise against spontaneous naps out in the open if you can help it. Better for your health and wallet." He said with a light sniff. "Safe travels and good business, lady Selenia." With a polite bow, Erimhe shouldered his bag and started on his way once more, to parts unknown.

Syra-Rose

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

"I'll see that I'm more careful..." She said, though she doubted there was much of a promise to it. Watching him go, she smiled to herself. And then another round of fireworks went up and her blue eyes flicked skyward again. I should probably head out soon too...business tomorrow and such. With a sigh, and a bit of reluctance, Selenia pushed herself to her feet. Smoothing out any wrinkles or folds in her robe, she made her way down the hill - though slowly, taking time to watch each new explosion and fiery stream of sparks whiz and crackle about. Eventually, she too was gone.

(( thank you for such a nice little thread. It helped rejuvenate my wish to role play again smile ))

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Demitri sat in one of the couple trees on the hill, settled on a high branch. She snacked on a few treats she had bought from the food vendors down at the festival earlier in the day. The sky glowed with the flashes of blues, greens, pinks, and purples. She enjoyed it up here on the hill, where it was quiet for the most part.

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items