Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Guardian

A young female Kitsune happily runs up the hill and sits down in a good spot to watch the fireworks her eight tails wagging in a wave like pattern as she watched the bright colorful flashes above

When a lull in the fireworks came she took the opportunity to glance curiously at the other festival goers on the hill

Time-traveling Astronomer

Cryptum
Irelands Last Celtic Rose
Resting her hand upon her helm she takes it off placing it at her side letting her short snow white hair blow in the cool summer wind.
"A dark elf you say, maybe we are not so much a stranger to each other as I thought, tho' I still wish to keep this nice at peace at least for just a little while longer"
Another sigh came from the girl as she placed her had back to the hard bark of the tree, her sliver eyes looking tired from the long day.
"May I ask why it is you approached me?"

"You mean other than this tree having the perfect view of the festival?"

*She chuckled at the thought*

"Well, you appeared tired and possibly wanting someone to talk to. At the end of the day, no matter what side you' are on, there is never a reason to not make friends."

"I do guess you are right on this location,tho' this is the first festival I have ever been to and it all seems a bit...odd really."

Taking another drink she turns the old flask to the girl that stood beside her saying.

"Do you care for a drink?"

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
"I do guess you are right on this location,tho' this is the first festival I have ever been to and it all seems a bit...odd really."

Taking another drink she turns the old flask to the girl that stood beside her saying.

*She stares at the bottle inquisitively and returns her gaze to the holder.*

"I do not meant to offend, but I do not drink. None the less, I do thank you for the gesture. By the way, I never caught your name. I am Cryptum."

*She reaches out her hand, waiting for a reply.*

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Despite the loud pops, whizzes and bangs streaking up into the starry sky...her eyes began to droop. Normally she wouldn't allow herself to sleep just anywhere, but she was still regaining her strength from her long sleep. In the back of her mind she chided herself for not buying any of the delicious smelling festival food...but, well...maybe tomorrow. Try as she might, she simply couldn't keep her eyes open. Her thick, long tail curling about her and into her lap, she slipped into a more normal sleep for now....

((I hope to return tomorrow after work. Happy festival to all! ))

Time-traveling Astronomer

Cryptum

*She stares at the bottle inquisitively and returns her gaze to the holder.*

"I do not meant to offend, but I do not drink. None the less, I do thank you for the gesture. By the way, I never caught your name. I am Cryptum."

*She reaches out her hand, waiting for a reply.*

A small shallow laugh came from the girl as she placed the flask back at her side saying.

"Mind you it is nothing more than spring water, and my name is Triela"

Taking her hand she griped the others tightly the cold steel plating made her hand seem much larger than normal.

"And please do not feel the need to be so formal, we are not in any kingdom at this moment so it is forgivable."

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
A small shallow laugh came from the girl as she placed the flask back at her side saying.

"Mind you it is nothing more than spring water, and my name is Triela"

Taking her hand she griped the others tightly the cold steel plating made her hand seem much larger than normal.

"And please do not feel the need to be so formal, we are not in any kingdom at this moment so it is forgivable."

"Well, I mean I don't drink in general. I'm basically a rock, water erodes me."

*With that, she broke into laughter. Regaining her composure a moment later, she continued.*

"And formality is what I was raised on. It's easier to avoid joining a gang in Durem when you sound too smart for them."

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Demitri laid back in the grass, peering up at the night sky. She watched explosion after explosion of colorful light illuminate the darkness around her and the other festival-goers around her.
[I'm still at the emergency room for my stepfather, so I may be slow to respond, so apologizing in advance.]

Quotable Friend

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Gaian 50
*Wanders in and sits on a patch of grass nearby a tree* A quiet moment in such a chaotic time.

Fashionable Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150

"Welp, I thank you for the nice conversation, but I eyes grow dreary. I will be returning to my campsite for the rest of the evening. I have hopes of seeing you again in the future, perhaps some time soon."

*With that, Cryptum stands back up, retrieving her sword from the ground. As she prepares to walk off, urges get the best of her and she falls to the ground, asleep.*

(Thanks guys, I love RPing, but I'm tired now. I can't wait to come back tomorrow.)

Feral Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
Hkiwi sits right behind Demitri, clearly enjoying himself. He decided on pink and white colors over the other colors for his clothing and his fox tail curled beside him. He bent down slightly to speak over the noise of the fireworks. "Hey. How are you enjoying the festival?" He smiled, but his cheeks quivered. The muscles were obviously not used often, he must not smile a lot. His smile vanishes after a moment and is replaced by his normal slightly less than serious expression.

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Hkiwi Jay Kyshigi
Hkiwi sits right behind Demitri, clearly enjoying himself. He decided on pink and white colors over the other colors for his clothing and his fox tail curled beside him. He bent down slightly to speak over the noise of the fireworks. "Hey. How are you enjoying the festival?" He smiled, but his cheeks quivered. The muscles were obviously not used often, he must not smile a lot. His smile vanishes after a moment and is replaced by his normal slightly less than serious expression.

Demitri's focus was broken by the voice coming from behind her. She tilted her head back to see Hkiwi. "It's quite fun, other than the.. y'know. Battling."
She had a few cuts and bruises from the skirmish down at the event grounds. Another colorful flash of light illuminated the hill. "What about you?"

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
[I want to host some kind of contest, like an art contest. But the prizes wouldn't be too fancy. -is broke- sweatdrop ]

Lightbringer

Throughout the celebrating, the drunken yet playful brawls, and the whirlwind of colors and lights, a man weaved his way through the crowd with grace and ease. He did not have flashy clothes, a festive mask, or anything to say that he was really participating in the fun, and yet a tired smile rested naturally on his lips.

The man had golden hair, though it was poorly maintained, suggesting that he cut it himself in less than elegant ways. Behind a pair of rectangular glasses were eyes green as grass on a sunny day, but with dark circles accompanying them. His skin was pale as a scholar's, which was likely an accurate description of him. A heavy brown traveling cloak was wrapped around his body, though it was greatly weathered, sporting tears and poor sewing jobs all over. Simply put, he was rather shabby looking.

After some time, he managed to break away from the greater throng of people to find a more relaxed hill top. Some people were still about, as seemed to be the case for every square inch of land during the celebration, but it was a more reasonable amount. He looked like he wanted to rest, and yet he took the time to choose a spot that he would be content with. A bit more wandering ensued until he came across a woman seemingly asleep in the grass. With a quirk of his brow, the man stepped closer and gave her a nudge on the shoulder with his worn boot. "If you are looking to be robbed or kidnapped, then you are taking every necessary measure, miss." He chided.

Syra-Rose

Feral Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Heckler 50
Demitri Vita

Demitri's focus was broken by the voice coming from behind her. She tilted her head back to see Hkiwi. "It's quite fun, other than the.. y'know. Battling."
She had a few cuts and bruises from the skirmish down at the event grounds. Another colorful flash of light illuminated the hill. "What about you?"

Hkiwi notices the bruises and cuts, immediately wanting to help. "I haven't been in a battle yet. I didn't want to get my clothes dirty." He says, slightly embarrassed. His tail swishes and relaxes again as he looks around. "The festival is sort of boring for me. Well, the exception of hanging out with you and the light show over here." He attempted another smile but it came off weak.
((I'LL TRY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ART THINGER.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff