13,350 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Married 100
Demitri Vita
Cute lil Eevee
Demitri Vita
Cute lil Eevee

"It's a calming and a romantic atmosphere wouldn't you say?" I give a small giggle.
"Is there anyone you'd rather be spending this evening with?"

-blushes and nods-
Yeah..
I wish my fiancee was here, but she's busy.

"Ahh. That's too bad. Perhaps next year?" I pat your shoulder in a small attempt of comfort.

Yeah, I hope so.
Who knows, she may stop by later in the event.
-smiles-

"Ohh. I hope she does. Isit alright for me to ask what she's like?"

Time-traveling Astronomer

The woman wonders up the hill as the fireworks flash brightly in the dark sky reflecting off her heavy armor, she now found her self by a tree and took it upon herself to set laying upon it giving a sigh of relief saying to herself after in a low calm tone of voice.
"I do so hope the night stays at peace for now, I have not the power left in me to another battle at this moment."

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
Demitri Vita
Yeah, it's pretty much nonsense. The spirits have got us fighting each other because of a childish feud.

As a dark elf, I have no allegiance to either spirit, but Kitsuko is more adorable.

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
Cute lil Eevee

Yes, it's fine.
She's really nice, and kind, and thoughtful.
Very tomboyish, haha.

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

-Figuring it was best to change her appearance clothing wise, the female turtle slowly steps in and tries to get a view of her surroundings.-

Peaceful Faun

15,915 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
[I have to leave to take my stepfather to the ER, I will be back later tonight. RP among yourselves!]

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
Irelands Last Celtic Rose
The woman wonders up the hill as the fireworks flash brightly in the dark sky reflecting off her heavy armor, she now found her self by a tree and took it upon herself to set laying upon it giving a sigh of relief saying to herself after in a low calm tone of voice.
"I do so hope the night stays at peace for now, I have not the power left in me to another battle at this moment."

*Cryptum walks over, leaning on the side of the tree.* "Greetings there fellow warrior. How goes your day?"

Lazy Humorist

13,350 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Married 100
Demitri Vita
Cute lil Eevee

Yes, it's fine.
She's really nice, and kind, and thoughtful.
Very tomboyish, haha.

"Ahh. I see. Sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship too."

Cryptum

*Cryptum walks over, leaning on the side of the tree.* "Greetings there fellow warrior. How goes your day?"

The woman kept her sight locked on the sky and the village below as the man spoke to her, tho' she knew all to well what he was. Reaching down she pulled a flask out of her travel bag taking a long drink our of it before responding back to me saying.

"Do you think it best that we should be talking, perhaps you are but a fool to my race but I do not think you one for what side I stand for."

Generous Bunny

Demitri Vita
Yes, we do!
-question question question-

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

-ponders.;

Anxious Gekko

-walks in shyly and waves-
uh...hi.
sorry if i'm interrupting!
-slumps down a bit-

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
The woman kept her sight locked on the sky and the village below as the man spoke to her, tho' she knew all to well what he was. Reaching down she pulled a flask out of her travel bag taking a long drink our of it before responding back to me saying.

"Do you think it best that we should be talking, perhaps you are but a fool to my race but I do not think you one for what side I stand for."

*This didn't faze her, as she slumped to the ground, back against the tree. Eyes wandered up, admiring the colourful explosions in the distance.*

"Well, I don't know what race you are, but I'm just a plain ol' dark elf. As I was telling the founder of this peaceful hill earlier, I have no preference over any spirit. I just picked Kitsune because she seems nice."

Cryptum

This didn't faze her, as she slumped to the ground, back against the tree. Eyes wandered up, admiring the colourful explosions in the distance.

"Well, I don't know what race you are, but I'm just a plain ol' dark elf. As I was telling the founder of this peaceful hill earlier, I have no preference over any spirit. I just picked Kitsune because she seems nice."

Resting her hand upon her helm she takes it off placing it at her side letting her short snow white hair blow in the cool summer wind.
"A dark elf you say, maybe we are not so much a stranger to each other as I thought, tho' I still wish to keep this nice at peace at least for just a little while longer"
Another sigh came from the girl as she placed her had back to the hard bark of the tree, her sliver eyes looking tired from the long day.
"May I ask why it is you approached me?"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Once again the world seemed a light...and not only with the beautiful fireworks above. Another event had come, something festive and in the form of a kitsune and a tanuki... Still newly awake, the snow leopardess wasn't sure what to make of it all - but it seemed like something rambunctious and fun. After a time of strolling the different mini-events and shops, she climbed the hill where it was said the fireworks were best to watch from...and indeed it was. She sat now at the base of a tree, watching the sky flicker in the many different colours, smiling to herself as her bright blue eyes remained heavenward.

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
Resting her hand upon her helm she takes it off placing it at her side letting her short snow white hair blow in the cool summer wind.
"A dark elf you say, maybe we are not so much a stranger to each other as I thought, tho' I still wish to keep this nice at peace at least for just a little while longer"
Another sigh came from the girl as she placed her had back to the hard bark of the tree, her sliver eyes looking tired from the long day.
"May I ask why it is you approached me?"

"You mean other than this tree having the perfect view of the festival?"

*She chuckled at the thought*

"Well, you appeared tired and possibly wanting someone to talk to. At the end of the day, no matter what side you' are on, there is never a reason to not make friends."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff