Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your biggest concern regarding Gaia Online?

Cash Shop Centralization 0.26732673267327 26.7% [ 162 ]
Lack of Site Updates and Bugs/Glitches 0.13696369636964 13.7% [ 83 ]
Desensitization to Items 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Quality Control 0.031353135313531 3.1% [ 19 ]
Reused / Recycled Events 0.014851485148515 1.5% [ 9 ]
Lack of Staff Communication 0.02970297029703 3.0% [ 18 ]
Gold Generators and Inflation. 0.43729372937294 43.7% [ 265 ]
Other (Please post) 0.041254125412541 4.1% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 606 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Pesky Kitten

I agree with everything stated here -3-

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
vix diesel
TheEighthArchangel
Here is an interesting link that you should check out unless you have already looked.
It's actual comments from Gaia employees about the way the site is going. All the ones I saw were very negative and are supportive of your views on how the site is doing poorly in what it use to excel at; listening to its members.
Like I said, check it out if you haven't already seen it. It's good stuff.

Glassdoor should be taken with a grain of salt as anyone can make an account and post a review on there.

But anyway, DJ Helsing seems to be back on Gaia and according to his profile, he's now the Senior Community Marketing Manager. Though as much as I'd like to hear what he has to say about the gold gens (which I don't expect him to know a lot about since he did leave last year before they started appearing), he's known for mostly posting about convention stuff. Still, now that he's back and Gaia is hosting convention panels again, I don't think they'd be able to ignore concerning questions about gold gens from attendees.

Stellar Succubus

The MP total revenue spike we were all freaking out about when Flynn's came out the first time... late last year... that's barely a little bump in the yearly graph now.

I hit my first 1b yesterday. Not winning gold, just sold some stuff. :/

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i don't understand the latest spike in the inflation graph. the generators we have in the market currently are gold/item ones with a choice. O_o it should have gone down, not up. domokun stargate

Destructive Bunny

2sarahgate
i don't understand the latest spike in the inflation graph. the generators we have in the market currently are gold/item ones with a choice. O_o it should have gone down, not up. domokun stargate
When items deflate via rigs people buy and sell a lot. Some items like bound warlock gets 200 units bought a day at times. At say 40m each that's 800m right there. It doesn't neccessarity mean item prices have inflated, just that total sales of the MP has gone up.

(Although you can bet popular items not in the rig would have inflated)

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
VVhip
The MP total revenue spike we were all freaking out about when Flynn's came out the first time... late last year... that's barely a little bump in the yearly graph now.

I hit my first 1b yesterday. Not winning gold, just sold some stuff. :/

Yeah, I know right? I think the largest fuss started when Gaia went from a stagnant 5b gold marketplace revenue to around 8-10b gold. Now we're talking about 2500b-3500b these days. The marketplace tax everyday is 10-14x more than the amount spent across the site in 1 day last year. confused

Dapper Noob

2sarahgate

A lot of people are hitting the "Surprise" option on the basket of goodies, which is pumping out a s**t ton of gold, because it's apparently the only way to get certain items, or something.

Tche.

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm really disappointed though about this site. I already started finding new websites. I found one that started on the first of April and the most expensive item is a bunny that costs 4,000! I really love it now and gives an escape from Gaia ! I can provide a link to whoever wants !!! Shoot me a pm!!!

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Pewpewkachu
2sarahgate

A lot of people are hitting the "Surprise" option on the basket of goodies, which is pumping out a s**t ton of gold, because it's apparently the only way to get certain items, or something.

Tche.

god damn it, gaia is doing everything to shove gold down our throats. :/ domokun stargate

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Make It Pour. emotion_donotwant

If you run out of cutesy weather puns, will you finally leave us alone?

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nova0437
Make It Pour. emotion_donotwant

If you run out of cutesy weather puns, will you finally leave us alone?

Remember that those at Gaia Interactive are creative..., that is they know 101+ ways to announce the exact same item/concept rolleyes .

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sanguarian Muffin's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

if i see one more announcement for the same damn thing, i swear i will scream stressed

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Lillielle
If I see one more announcement for the same damn thing, I swear I will scream stressed

April Community Update: "Don't forget Project Couture leaves the shop soon!"

Really Gaia? Really? stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas