9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Pants are too hard to draw. talk2hand

Divine Muse

The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
The Sapphire evolution has a chauffeur jacket and a hat, no matching pants.

Maybe one will be added in but I don't know.

I actually kinda chuckled at this.

"Hey, this REI has some male stuff..

and no pants."

From the announcement

Quote:
"The Countess finds her chauffeur in the garage hungover and hanging out the window. She promptly questions him on his whereabouts last night, If he'd been drinking and where was his goddamn pants? if he'd been inside the main house or if he could at least put on some ******** boxer shorts. The chauffeur responds that it was all hazy as ******** when he remembered being in vegas at one point, something about a showgirl and an elvis impersonator. He woke up early in the morning with a strange woman in his bed and went out to get the hell out of there test drive the new car, but came back quickly because he was missing his passport and it made his getaway pointless. Besides, he has no access to the house since he was forced to live in the crappy roach infested room above the garage. The Countess gives a suspicious glare but decides to question the other members of her staff before coming to any conclusions or firing the poor b*****d."

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jayce Reinhardt
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

and no pants."

From the announcement

Quote:
"The Countess finds her chauffeur in the garage hungover and hanging out the window. She promptly questions him on his whereabouts last night, If he'd been drinking and where was his goddamn pants? if he'd been inside the main house or if he could at least put on some ******** boxer shorts. The chauffeur responds that it was all hazy as ******** when he remembered being in vegas at one point, something about a showgirl and an elvis impersonator. He woke up early in the morning with a strange women in his bed and went out Get the hell out off their to test drive the new car, but came back quickly because he was missing his passport and it made his getaway pointless. Besides, he has no access to the house since he was forced to live in the crappy roach infested room above the garage. The Countess gives a suspicious glare but decides to question the other members of her staff before coming to any conclusions or firing the poor b*****d."

Quote:
The Countess finds her chauffeur in the garage and promptly questions him on his whereabouts last night, and if he'd been inside the main house. The chauffeur responds that he had been asleep in his bed all night, and that he woke up early in the morning to test drive the new car, but came back quickly because he was missing a glove and pants and it made his steering uneven. Besides, he has no access to the house, as he resides above the garage. The Countess gives a suspicious glare but decides to question the other members of her staff before coming to any conclusions.

didn't even have to change that much.

Divine Muse

The Undead Suitor

Quote:
The Countess finds her chauffeur in the garage and promptly questions him on his whereabouts last night, and if he'd been inside the main house. The chauffeur responds that he had been asleep in his bed all night, and that he woke up early in the morning to test drive the new car, but came back quickly because he was missing a glove and pants and it made his steering uneven. Besides, he has no access to the house, as he resides above the garage. The Countess gives a suspicious glare but decides to question the other members of her staff before coming to any conclusions.

didn't even have to change that much.

Mine was funnier tho.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Valgaror
Jayce Reinhardt
Valgaror
Damn. Wish there were somewhere that'd say the artist behind items more often than their journals, a lot of the items from older (more balanced lol) RIGs have got me curious, and I'd want to buy more s**t to support artists I like.

Nope

Ever since s**t got abusive with the Diapered egg the artists don't have to say who made what anymore unless they want to.

Threatening the artist that way wasn't cool but it did lead to how they act today.
Threats, seriously? That happened? s**t. =[

Some users just don't know how to act on the internet. I can understand disappointment but that's no reason to threaten to do things with a baseball bat like that. It was straight up crazy messed up.

Wha....

God, that reminds me of the Rice Bunny incident and people bombarded that girl's profile with all sorts of threats and flames.

Even if I do know the name of the artist behind the item, I'm not about to threaten them or cuss them out in their profile or PMs. If I don't like it, I bring it here in hopes they'll see it. Geesh.

Gaia is better off without those people. No wonder it has a bad rep at times.

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Well, it took me a bit to realize this (being a girly girl and all that) but... damn you're right. No pants, shorts, chaps, leggings, trousers, drawers, pantaloons, breaches or anything similar in at least a doezen of sets. Wow. But I did count a good 10 diferent variations of frills. Now, now, I love frills, but hey, other than Drinky and her funky leg mods, is it that nobody else likes bottoms at Gaia? sweatdrop

User Image

WraithDeer's Pardner

Saint Elder

I am in love with those Violet pants. <3 do want

Trash Bear

I love you for making this topic. I completely agree.

Sarcastic Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cookie_pirate_sora506
[~. It's obvious that Gaia wants us to run around with our buns showing. We should comply.

And not just here... in real life to. We should run around outside without any pants on and see how far it gets us.
pirate .~]

I am in love with you. XDD

I wonder how long it will take before a bunch of Gaians start striking to walk around without pants until there are more good pants items? Not that I'm trying it insult the Gaian population, but I've seen some striking before for less serious things. :/

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Hardly Halcyon
cookie_pirate_sora506
[~. It's obvious that Gaia wants us to run around with our buns showing. We should comply.

And not just here... in real life to. We should run around outside without any pants on and see how far it gets us.
pirate .~]

I am in love with you. XDD

I wonder how long it will take before a bunch of Gaians start striking to walk around without pants until there are more good pants items? Not that I'm trying it insult the Gaian population, but I've seen some striking before for less serious things. :/
[~. I'm saying. If we as Gaians have to (almost) streak for something, it might as well be for something important.

And cause it feels great. It's bloody summer out there.
... But mostly for the pants.
pirate .~]

Sarcastic Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cookie_pirate_sora506
[~. I'm saying. If we as Gaians have to (almost) streak for something, it might as well be for something important.

pirate .~]

Yeah, striking and streaking shouldn't be done on a whim like so many others do. Going without pants on the majority of items is a pretty big thing though, so I wouldn't call it a waste. I hate sounding ungrateful, but maybe we do need something more to get the artist's attention of making some more pants. It's possible. Dangerous Denim is freaking awesome and that artist should definitely make some more stuff.

And it would feel great. XDDD

Codger

The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt

and no pants."

What's worse is they're not particularly great male items, either. An off-kilter hat (wtf is with gaia always making hats off-kilter?) and a bulky coat? Feh. At least gaia's giving me incentive to save my money by not making it worthwhile.

Divine Muse

Hardly Halcyon
cookie_pirate_sora506

pirate .~]

Yeah, striking and streaking shouldn't be done on a whim like so many others do. Going without pants on the majority of items is a pretty big thing though, so I wouldn't call it a waste. I hate sounding ungrateful, but maybe we do need something more to get the artist's attention of making some more pants. It's possible. Dangerous Denim is freaking awesome and that artist should definitely make some more stuff.

Would it be more effective to just PM them and politely ask why they hate making pants?

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Jayce Reinhardt
Hardly Halcyon
cookie_pirate_sora506

pirate .~]

Would it be more effective to just PM them and politely ask why they hate making pants?

I'm considering that, but in a less... imperative way, I guess is the right word. More like,

"Hey, your item is great. I was wondering why the set didn't include pants? It feels incomplete with a shirt, 2 accessories, and no pants."

Divine Muse

Bleeding Apocalypse

I'm considering that, but in a less... imperative way, I guess is the right word. More like,

"Hey, your item is great. I was wondering why the set didn't include pants? It feels incomplete with a shirt, 2 accessories, and no pants."

Sounds like a plan.

Getting a bunch of users could still be an option AFTER we have given them a chance and straight up told them what we wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff