Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
That green is so fab, I loved it in Josey's Journey!

I'd like more items that matched the palette of that whole item heart

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Pie
Jet & Cygnus
I'm all about celebrating the entire spectrum of color, which is why I've lovingly crafted these wonderful color-themed bundles!

So. Here's what Jet thinks the entire spectrum is:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here's a small spectrum of the colors that I like best:

When will we get to celebrate these colors?

Gaia needs to work on its color combos. I, myself, am a fan of turquoise (not teal) and deep, 90% cacao brown working together. Also, turquoise and a deep, summer sunsetty orange is also a nice combination.

I really like turquoise. -w-

Note: we also need more flora/tree/nature/leafy clothing and hair items (and, I don't mean shirts with leaf patterns on them and crap. I mean like actual leaf attire or hair made of vines covered in leaves or hair that looks like palm tree leaves). Like Titan's Legacy but WAAAAYYY better. I don't know. I don't see a lot of these. Just me, I guess.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Oj my fod. Yellow is my fave. And it definitley deserves more attention. The newest garage band was a step in the right direction

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nova0437
Paperworm
I definitively want to see different Greens and Oranges for the Fall Season.

And not just Halloween, please.

SO signed. Red-browns are nice, too! And even brown browns, if we have other vibrant colors to match them with. gonk heart

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Melomar
More gemtones! Amber, emerald, sapphire, amethyst! Sunshine yellow and forest greens! (there's a spectrum of green in any given forest) Indigo! And there's a whole deep ocean of blues that Gaia likes to ignore. How about a deep blue sky? I think the artists need to literally step outside. smile

Ooh, yes. I wouldn't mind more peridot and jade, either. And garnet -- which has a more purple-pink hue to it than ruby. heart

I don't understand why there's so much washed out tones and pastels, other than red red red and blue blue blue and black black black.

Devoted Informer

Paperworm
Nova0437
Paperworm
I definitively want to see different Greens and Oranges for the Fall Season.

And not just Halloween, please.

Right.
I mean, I like Halloween a lot.
But I like the whole Fall Season more.
I would like to see maybe some Background Items with Orange, red and moss green Trees and Leaves, maybe something that reminds on stormy crappy Weather.
Maybe some Pumpkins and Pumpkin Lanterns (not necessarily with a carved face), Scarecrows,
maybe more Witchy Stuff, more Brooms and dark Animals, Kitties, Owls, Crows.
More handheld Items like Candles, Chestnuts (or even Chestnuts Figurines), and more Coffee and Tea Cups!

So much yes to this! ^

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Dickie Twinkles
That green is so fab, I loved it in Josey's Journey!

I'd like more items that matched the palette of that whole item heart

Oh my god, YES. We need literally everything on the site recolored to match Josie's Journey. gonk heart

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Ocean Air
Pie
Jet & Cygnus
I'm all about celebrating the entire spectrum of color, which is why I've lovingly crafted these wonderful color-themed bundles!

So. Here's what Jet thinks the entire spectrum is:

And here's a small spectrum of the colors that I like best:

When will we get to celebrate these colors?

Gaia needs to work on its color combos. I, myself, am a fan of turquoise (not teal) and deep, 90% cacao brown working together. Also, turquoise and a deep, summer sunsetty orange is also a nice combination.

I really like turquoise. -w-

Note: we also need more flora/tree/nature/leafy clothing and hair items (and, I don't mean shirts with leaf patterns on them and crap. I mean like actual leaf attire or hair made of vines covered in leaves or hair that looks like palm tree leaves). Like Titan's Legacy but WAAAAYYY better. I don't know. I don't see a lot of these. Just me, I guess.

I love turquoise too. It's my birthstone, and I feel like I have the best one. heart

And I agree, mostly because we could always use more earthtones! Especially since honestly, I feel like a good blend of earthtones with a few bright gemtones as focal points looks really good. But Gaia is washing out its colors too much already, and I have a bad feeling those earthtones would end up as more beige. gonk

Rainbow Harvester

I would love some jewel tones and orange that is not halloween-themed. gonk

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Zmrzlina
I would love some jewel tones and orange that is not halloween-themed. gonk

I know, right? Orange is such a lovely color, and pumpkins hardly corner on the market... there's the bright pop of daffodils in the garden in the spring, the sweet and juicy namesake fruit in the summer, the little bittersweet berries in the fall woods, the soft glow of candlelight to bring warmth into the dead of winter. It goes well with so many other colors -- it even goes well with their beloved mint! And it adds so much energy to the palette, something that Gaia's colors have been sorely lacking lately. All the pastel is just making everything look... idk, drab.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
Honestly at this point I feel like it's pastel or red/black for me when I make avatars, which looks good once in a while but I am so tired of it. I want vibrance! Remember when Starmory came out and all the rage was rainbows? *sighs*

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
                                  This is the most accurate thing I've ever seen. rofl

Wind-up Waffles

Pie
Melomar
More gemtones! Amber, emerald, sapphire, amethyst! Sunshine yellow and forest greens! (there's a spectrum of green in any given forest) Indigo! And there's a whole deep ocean of blues that Gaia likes to ignore. How about a deep blue sky? I think the artists need to literally step outside. smile

Ooh, yes. I wouldn't mind more peridot and jade, either. And garnet -- which has a more purple-pink hue to it than ruby. heart

I don't understand why there's so much washed out tones and pastels, other than red red red and blue blue blue and black black black.

Ooh, I love jade and peridot, and garnet is lovely! Is it red? Is it black? Is it brown? Gemstones are so beautiful and give great references for color!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Melomar
Pie
Melomar

Ooh, I love jade and peridot, and garnet is lovely! Is it red? Is it black? Is it brown? Gemstones are so beautiful and give great references for color!

I have a beautiful garnet necklace with a pendant designed like a ladybug. I wear it with red clothes, and it matches perfectly. I wear it with purple clothes, and it still matches perfectly! It's like witchcraft and I adore it. emotion_kirakira heart

Wind-up Waffles

Pie
I have a beautiful garnet necklace with a pendant designed like a ladybug. I wear it with red clothes, and it matches perfectly. I wear it with purple clothes, and it still matches perfectly! It's like witchcraft and I adore it. emotion_kirakira heart

Sounds lovely! (I happen to like ladybugs too.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff