Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Sailor

36,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The color spectrum is so spot on xD I hope they extend their colors soon. Gaia has always lacked green items as far as I can remember. Green never gets enough love! D:

Melomar
More gemtones! Amber, emerald, sapphire, amethyst! Sunshine yellow and forest greens! (there's a spectrum of green in any given forest) Indigo! And there's a whole deep ocean of blues that Gaia likes to ignore. How about a deep blue sky? I think the artists need to literally step outside. smile

All of these things! I love blue, there is a lot of navy and pastel blue love in items lately, but they also neglect all of the blues I love most! More gemtones would make me super happy too, they are so refined and beautiful!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Mai_Matsuko
The color spectrum is so spot on xD I hope they extend their colors soon. Gaia has always lacked green items as far as I can remember. Green never gets enough love! D:

Why thank you. I like to think I have a good eye for color. heart

And ugh. Gah. Yes. It's so true. I don't wear Pie's 'default' outfit so much anymore, but...

Here, let me throw it on, actually.

... see this Green Woven Abalone Button Blazer? I love the color, but I'd love to see other styles that use it. But that's not going to happen, because this is not a color Gaia would ever release a cute women's jacket in again. emotion_8c

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

MarySueShelley
Purples. We need more darker purples. There's way too much lavender.
This!!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Shirtless Fairy

Paperworm
Nova0437
Paperworm
I definitively want to see different Greens and Oranges for the Fall Season.

And not just Halloween, please.

Right.
I mean, I like Halloween a lot.
But I like the whole Fall Season more.
I would like to see maybe some Background Items with Orange, red and moss green Trees and Leaves, maybe something that reminds on stormy crappy Weather.
Maybe some Pumpkins and Pumpkin Lanterns (not necessarily with a carved face), Scarecrows,
maybe more Witchy Stuff, more Brooms and dark Animals, Kitties, Owls, Crows.
More handheld Items like Candles, Chestnuts (or even Chestnuts Figurines), and more Coffee and Tea Cups!

I would totally buy cash to get some good autumn related items. Oranges and browns and weather, yessss.

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Once I spend the gold on an item I like, I want to be able to use it with other things that don't clash. The difference in "cream" hues from Parcel Post are somewhat similar yet very different than the "cream" in Rosamund's Yearning. I like variety, but some shades of beige seem impossible to match to anything else at Gaia, and the same is true for other colors that are slightly off. Two or three kinds of cream I understand, but 1,001 types of vanilla is a lot of vanilla.

Also, did you know that Green Body Dye won't work with the leggings in Apple Rendezvous? All the other body dyes work with the leggings except green.

And, yay for new colors of Bubbpepop! I'm freaking addicted to popping the bubbles with my mouse; I never realized before that the bubbles are interactive, and they pop when you mouse over them... (o.0) *is mesmerized*

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
More rich purples would make me so happy. :3

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
KittieCupcakes

Violet, Royal, Magenta, Fuschia, Wine, Burgundy, Tyrian...

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nova0437
KittieCupcakes

Ugh, yes.
I just wish they'd come out with more than one item in a shade. Like the shade of purple in Haute Moderna. I can't really find many other items that match it, and it's really frustrating, because I'd love to use it.
I feel like I have a number of purple items, but no two of them are the same shade.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nova0437
KittieCupcakes

Plum, Aubergine, Indigo, Orchid, Amethyst, Mulberry... heart

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Apart from needing all those colours, we also need items that mix-match unique colour combinations. I'm so tired of seeing pink+cream, pink+white, black+red, cream+baby blue, etc...

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Dris Shalee
Once I spend the gold on an item I like, I want to be able to use it with other things that don't clash. The difference in "cream" hues from Parcel Post are somewhat similar yet very different than the "cream" in Rosamund's Yearning. I like variety, but some shades of beige seem impossible to match to anything else at Gaia, and the same is true for other colors that are slightly off. Two or three kinds of cream I understand, but 1,001 types of vanilla is a lot of vanilla.

Also, did you know that Green Body Dye won't work with the leggings in Apple Rendezvous? All the other body dyes work with the leggings except green.

And, yay for new colors of Bubbpepop! I'm freaking addicted to popping the bubbles with my mouse; I never realized before that the bubbles are interactive, and they pop when you mouse over them... (o.0) *is mesmerized*

This is why it helps to have other colors to match with. You know what I like beige with? Green and brown. And then you can add in a bit of orange, or maybe teal... heart

On the other hand, trying to match beige with beige with... more beige... blech. I don't know if this says more about the artists or the users, but we get so much monochromatic stuff, broken up by the occasional mint-and-black or lavender-and-black. It's a little stifling, and as you've pointed out, makes all the slight variances stand out more and makes everything hard to match.

(Also the colorful Bubblepop makes me wish I didn't have to leave animated avatars disabled due to performance issues. It's cute! heart )

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
They are certainly are sticking with a certain color palate these days. I remember once upon a time, that was something that I had actually asked for, so it would be easier to match items, and people explained to me why it would be a bad idea. They were certainly right. I'd like more colors to play with, especially greens.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Zandykins
Apart from needing all those colours, we also need items that mix-match unique colour combinations. I'm so tired of seeing pink+cream, pink+white, black+red, cream+baby blue, etc...

Oh god yeah. I've been loving the purple-teal-black items like Standby Attorney and Tapioca Prunes. And I'd love some more orange-pink like in Court of the Elf Queen.

And how about...

- Forest Green and Pink?
- Light Blue and Olive Green?
- Sage Green and Tan?
- Purple and Chocolate Brown?
- Sea Green and Coral? Seems to be a wedding favorite.
- Dark Cherry Red and Matcha?

And of course, my favorite:

- Plum Purple and Jade Green?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Virgo Whiskers
They are certainly are sticking with a certain color palate these days. I remember once upon a time, that was something that I had actually asked for, so it would be easier to match items, and people explained to me why it would be a bad idea. They were certainly right. I'd like more colors to play with, especially greens.

I wouldn't mind if they had some preset shades -- you know, the same white, the same polar white, the game cream. The problem is that they boil down colors like green and purple -- ones that have tons of shades and complexity -- into one single shade that they almost never use. emotion_8c

Even before they entered this "pastels, pastels everywhere" phase, I had been whining about what they did to Gold Shop hairs. Like, I'm sure it's great if you like that blue-heavy, plastic-y shade of purple... but I've had to come to terms with the fact that I will never have more options for my hair, since I prefer the red-violet shade they haven't used in nearly a decade now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff