Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
jayman545

You know, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of threads created for the sole purpose of bumping for gold...> .>

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
jayman545

Please go to the Chatterbox if you are going to spam, this is a feedback thread, not a spam thread.

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
♥ Questing Kitten Star 35k // 4 mill ♥

Alchemy is an awesome idea. It really is. However, I can't help but think that lower level formulas should have easier to obtain components/items, especially for the formulas that create undesirable items. I mean, just looking at a level 1 formula: I have to get 30 components that cost 250k each for an item that would probably be worth 10g by itself.

I'm okay with rare items, RIGs, EIs, and high level formulas being expensive and difficult to accomplish. But level 1s should be reasonable for the average user, Gaia. Just sayin'.

TumblrCommission meWebcomicDeviantART

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Here is my alchemy feedback.

I am a level one. I am also a casual user. Doing usual things on here should give me stuff for level one components. But it appears I have to be willing to sell my inventory to buy items to even think about getting to the next level. Honestly, at least to level up, more recipes should be based off gold shop items or what a casual user can get by normal use.

This system was tailored for who in mind? Nit your average user. Thanks for making a fun thing seem more like a chore. Thanks for making me feel unworthy.
You guys could at least stop pretending that alchemy is fair. It's really kind of insulting at this point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff