Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why have I not seen any of the DC alchemy items yet? This is beyond bizarre Gaia...

Could you up it for no reason other then it's the holidays? smile
pepper-tea

For the love of god, PLEASE make the drops of Sugar Crystals, and Moonbeams ( especially moonbeams ) easier to get and cheaper. There are never any in the market and it's very aggravating for myself and many other users that are in need of these components. I'm currently trying to get the Lunarian Hair bows and it's like impossible to get bottled-up moonlight because they are so hard to find. =/

I'm not complaining about "omgz they cost 2m each" I'm willing to pay that, I would just like them to become more common in the caches. sweatdrop

Please take this into consideration and it will be very much appreciated, thank you! heart

Dedicated Gaian

22,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have a good suggestion, why don't you also put the philosophers cache and the alchemists case in the Cash shop.

You wouldn't be taking the cache and case formulas out of the bifrost, but you would put the actual case and cache in the cash shop, this would increase Gaia's revenue and decrease the cost of ingredients.

It's a win-win scenario. Sure Gaian's will say your out for more money, but they say that anyway, this is a good way to fix the Gaian economy. Especially because of the free daily gaia cash offers from the cash tree.

Fatcat

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
Seriously, we need more Sugar Crystals.
Everyone's like after them. =w=

Rogue

I had more than one NPCs crafted but unfortunately I am very disappointed for the following reasons.
1. I can only equip one NPC
2. Even if I put my avatar to sit down the NPC keep stand up
3. They only have one pose
4. When I play zomg, I notice that they look more like floating rather than walking.

Please please please listen and do something about these gonk it'd be nice to:
1. Be able to equip more than one npc
2. Have npc have more than one pose
3. Make them look more natural! They can sit or walk instead of floating!

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I understand that the market does what the market wants but a 1000% mark-up is totally ridiculous, why should anyone pay 100k for an item that should cost 10g? As the others have said, please make the components more common to help us avoid this inflation. Maybe we could even have a game like what you did with the tickets?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
wovenbutterfly
Alchemy is a raw deal for everyone. Save some face before it's too late and get rid of it--firing those responsible for coming up with this stupid idea would also be great. emotion_dealwithit

Firing? Seriously? That is a very poor attitude.

Eloquent Prophet

15,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
alchemy items could do with being easier to get hold off. Outting them into hoilday quest chains might be nice and not just ones for that even eather but ones for genral recipies might be a good idea.

Dangerous Lover

14,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm super-pleased with alchemy. It's made my zOMG profitable. Thanks!!

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Could you possibly leave formulas in bitfrost and not transfer them to the treehouse?

I expect treehouse items to be completed items, and not ikea style alchemy.

Also about the formulas: Why do we have a repeat of both the apron's needed items and the sable coat's needed items?

That is insanely counterproductive.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Not like that you guys look at this anymore anyway, but...

Alchemist's Cases need to be a. easier to craft by reducing the amount of trash/flowers/bugs and Golden Magical Giftboxes to at least the amount the Caches call for and lowering the price of the formula in The Bifrost to at least what the Cache one is (and what the Case one used to be priced at) or b. dropped a lot more frequently in the DC and possibly from the Overseer. Right now we have a lot of listings for the Cache in the MP, making their value decrease even though components from them remain the same price or higher (they are destroyed, so even more Caches being found and opened makes no difference). However, the Case is still very expensive in comparison and has a much less supply overall, sometimes making formulas worth a lot more than the components that they call for.

Seriously, listen to your users for once about this and make them WANT TO COME ONTO THIS SITE AND TELL THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT IT. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen users tell of friends who have left just because Alchemy is impossible to do without spending millions to get past level three (forget about making level one or two formulas that are not zOMG! based!) and would never recommend this site to anyone because it is all about item rarity and making them status symbols for both users and artists alike. Users have refused to partake in recent events and possibly even come here anymore because Alchemy is all that the events are about now, a system that is not user friendly in the least.

This feature just proves how low of a business ethic Gaia has about itself. If an item is not worth millions, apparently it is not worth anything. I should not have to sacrifice my whole body and then reincarnate lives in the future just to craft a simple level one formula.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff