Clean Receiver

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid
I accessed it today and will get the links uploaded later today/tomorrow. I did have 'em in one place, amazingly.

I know. The panda slippers that Leadery is questing, I remember when they were 250k. Now they are 3 freakin' mil!

Kiwi, I'm not happy. :/ I'm very upset. If this was the real world, if I complained loudly enough to GJC, I'd get to keep on doing what I've been doing for years, but since this is Gaia, it doesn't matter and that makes me upset. Why the hell did they have to change the rules? It doesn't benefit the guild. I regret ever joining the new GJC. SO. NOT. HAPPY.

Haha nice. I knew I saw something like /TLCBumps/blahblahblah somewhere in those long links when I was editing xD.

The worst part is, I could afford it. I can afford it at 500k, can still afford the 1.3mil and 2. Not sure if I should buy one just to have one before it CONTINUES TO GROW! >:[ Plus that'll take so much money away from me! XD. *gold hoarder*

Ah, I read something about them locking your thread right? What exactly did they change in the rules and what are they saying you did wrong? I've briefly looked at the guild before but I never joined or really used it much.
I have a hard time buying anything when I have a lot of pure too. It's so pretty sitting in your account. XDD

Yep. Apparently it was advertising because I don't have employees post applications within the thread or conduct interviews. The owner claims that the rules have always been that way, but SOMEHOW MAGICALLY, I've managed to escape my threads being locked over the years even though the base information has never changed. rolleyes They just want ******** posts on their guild and are being dicks to get 'em. The owner was unhelpful and disrespectful.
Spread out my bumps better tonight. Later guys.

Eloquent Conversationalist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 1/23/2009
Past experience: Bumped for TLC before
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: 50-100 for right now, more once I get a laptop
Say hello: I'm 21 and I work at Target, I'm also studying for my neuroscience degree biggrin
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: No, not really

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces