Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Kyuui Kiwi
Daemon Prince
Trade sent, I'll hit that 2,000 goal soon ha.
I'm up a lot at night.
User Image

Even better goal would be trying to place on the Hall of Fame wink

XD So many hours of doing nothing.
I normally bump when I can't sleep.
Slot 2 is finished

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
GetRichOrDieTryn
Kyuui Kiwi
GetRichOrDieTryn
Have them quote me when their online.

User Image

Not exactly a mod-mod, but I might be able to help. What can I help you with?

Looking to see if you guys are interested in taking upon a permanent slot where I pay you guys weekly im willing to pay around 15g a bump

Hmm. I might be willing to work something out. I wouldn't like the pay weekly because it's too much hassle to keep track of. I'd be willing to do something along the lines of where you pay in advance for 1,000 or 2,000 bumps or whatever amount you'd like to pay for and we complete them and basically renew it for another amount of bumps.

I just hate those weekly trades cause I'm not that organized when it comes to payments and stuff. I really should be though. xDDD

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Sorry for not being online more, y'all. I've been a little depressed these past few days. >w<
Mik Laid
Sorry for not being online more, y'all. I've been a little depressed these past few days. >w<

No worries darlin' I get it.
(Daemon Prince)
Well, I bumped quite a bit last night XD.
Couldn't sleep. Need to do laundry in a bit.
I'll probably be gone most of the day.
Might not bump tonight since I was up all night.
We shall see.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
User Image

:[ And its alright. Like you used to tell me, real life before anything 3nodding

Generous Phantom

User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: 06/05/2012
Past experience: N/A
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily: I dunno, maybe 1000 a week?
Say hello: Oh, hello, my name is Kati and I'm currently questing stellar night. I post a lot in 10 million pages and I love gaia >_<
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: N/A

Agile Spirit

Lucipurrrr
User Image

Fantastic, we bump for them 3nodding You're hired! Send a request to the guild if you haven't already. If you have any questions fee free to ask :3

Generous Phantom

Kyuui Kiwi
Lucipurrrr
User Image

Fantastic, we bump for them 3nodding You're hired! Send a request to the guild if you haven't already. If you have any questions fee free to ask :3

Can I just start bumping any of the orders, aslong as no one else is bumping them?

Agile Spirit

Lucipurrrr

Can I just start bumping any of the orders, aslong as no one else is bumping them?
User Image

Yup. Make sure to check the Starting/Stopping Posts thread and also make a post whenever you start. And another note, we always end on 0s and 5s. So like 350 bumps, or 475 bumps.

Generous Phantom

Agile Spirit

User Image

Nice job :]. You don't need to post it here though, just the Starting/Stopping thread. Also, don't forget to keep track of your PC (Personal Count) so that we can pay you at the end of the week! xD. This needs to be done in all your bumps (The part that's white and says PC: ) and also in your starting/stopping posts.

Edit: Seems you got it, before I finished posting hehe.

Generous Phantom

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Nice job :]. You don't need to post it here though, just the Starting/Stopping thread. Also, don't forget to keep track of your PC (Personal Count) so that we can pay you at the end of the week! xD. This needs to be done in all your bumps (The part that's white and says PC: ) and also in your starting/stopping posts.

I realised that >_<
I've put it in the start/stopping thread (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas