<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid
I accessed it today and will get the links uploaded later today/tomorrow. I did have 'em in one place, amazingly.

I know. The panda slippers that Leadery is questing, I remember when they were 250k. Now they are 3 freakin' mil!

Kiwi, I'm not happy. :/ I'm very upset. If this was the real world, if I complained loudly enough to GJC, I'd get to keep on doing what I've been doing for years, but since this is Gaia, it doesn't matter and that makes me upset. Why the hell did they have to change the rules? It doesn't benefit the guild. I regret ever joining the new GJC. SO. NOT. HAPPY.

Haha nice. I knew I saw something like /TLCBumps/blahblahblah somewhere in those long links when I was editing xD.

The worst part is, I could afford it. I can afford it at 500k, can still afford the 1.3mil and 2. Not sure if I should buy one just to have one before it CONTINUES TO GROW! >:[ Plus that'll take so much money away from me! XD. *gold hoarder*

Ah, I read something about them locking your thread right? What exactly did they change in the rules and what are they saying you did wrong? I've briefly looked at the guild before but I never joined or really used it much.
I have a hard time buying anything when I have a lot of pure too. It's so pretty sitting in your account. XDD

Yep. Apparently it was advertising because I don't have employees post applications within the thread or conduct interviews. The owner claims that the rules have always been that way, but SOMEHOW MAGICALLY, I've managed to escape my threads being locked over the years even though the base information has never changed. rolleyes They just want ******** posts on their guild and are being dicks to get 'em. The owner was unhelpful and disrespectful.
User Image

Oh wow... isn't the whole concept of that guild really "advertising" anyways? The point is to get something out there known and visible to a bigger audience... basically what advertising is anyways.

And yes, pure is very pretty sitting there emotion_dowant

Agile Spirit

Sullen Kiss of Death
User Image

Of course you're hired, Welcome back. If you got removed from the guild, just send another one. 3nodding

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid
I accessed it today and will get the links uploaded later today/tomorrow. I did have 'em in one place, amazingly.

I know. The panda slippers that Leadery is questing, I remember when they were 250k. Now they are 3 freakin' mil!

Kiwi, I'm not happy. :/ I'm very upset. If this was the real world, if I complained loudly enough to GJC, I'd get to keep on doing what I've been doing for years, but since this is Gaia, it doesn't matter and that makes me upset. Why the hell did they have to change the rules? It doesn't benefit the guild. I regret ever joining the new GJC. SO. NOT. HAPPY.

Haha nice. I knew I saw something like /TLCBumps/blahblahblah somewhere in those long links when I was editing xD.

The worst part is, I could afford it. I can afford it at 500k, can still afford the 1.3mil and 2. Not sure if I should buy one just to have one before it CONTINUES TO GROW! >:[ Plus that'll take so much money away from me! XD. *gold hoarder*

Ah, I read something about them locking your thread right? What exactly did they change in the rules and what are they saying you did wrong? I've briefly looked at the guild before but I never joined or really used it much.
I have a hard time buying anything when I have a lot of pure too. It's so pretty sitting in your account. XDD

Yep. Apparently it was advertising because I don't have employees post applications within the thread or conduct interviews. The owner claims that the rules have always been that way, but SOMEHOW MAGICALLY, I've managed to escape my threads being locked over the years even though the base information has never changed. rolleyes They just want ******** posts on their guild and are being dicks to get 'em. The owner was unhelpful and disrespectful.
User Image

Oh wow... isn't the whole concept of that guild really "advertising" anyways? The point is to get something out there known and visible to a bigger audience... basically what advertising is anyways.

And yes, pure is very pretty sitting there emotion_dowant
That's what I'm saying! They just want posts is all.
I'm sick of not getting a job. I swear it's because I'm disabled.

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Mik Laid

GJC Secretary

Workers Wanted?
If you want to hire someone, you have two options. The first option, which you should probably do first, is to go around to all the JW threads and see if any of those people wanting a job can do your job. If you don't see anyone, then you make a WW thread. In your WW thread you can hold interviews, make them post applications, ask questions, and other various things. In your post, it is recommended that you put:
- Who They're Working For Tell them if they're working for you personally, or if you're hiring for a shop, guild, or thread.
- What You're Looking For People need to know what job you want them to do - are they bumping, advertizing, or even something else?
- Criteria Any must-haves to applying would be nice to know. Such as if they need to have been on Gaia for a certain amount of time, have a lot of spare time, are willing to be dedicated, etc.
- Pay People want to know how much you're going to pay them, if anything.
- Contact Information If they are supposed to only post in the thread [and not PM you] or vice versa then please state that.

I'm a moderator for the guild, so I went back and re-read the rules. If you read the red, I interpret that as you can also say that you are allowed to say that applicants can also post applications in your thread. But that is BS, they have yet to pay me anything, so I'm just going to leave. Maybe once I get back to a normal routine, I will open my own one-stop type guild.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
SilvyrRayn
Mik Laid

GJC Secretary

Workers Wanted?
If you want to hire someone, you have two options. The first option, which you should probably do first, is to go around to all the JW threads and see if any of those people wanting a job can do your job. If you don't see anyone, then you make a WW thread. In your WW thread you can hold interviews, make them post applications, ask questions, and other various things. In your post, it is recommended that you put:
- Who They're Working For Tell them if they're working for you personally, or if you're hiring for a shop, guild, or thread.
- What You're Looking For People need to know what job you want them to do - are they bumping, advertizing, or even something else?
- Criteria Any must-haves to applying would be nice to know. Such as if they need to have been on Gaia for a certain amount of time, have a lot of spare time, are willing to be dedicated, etc.
- Pay People want to know how much you're going to pay them, if anything.
- Contact Information If they are supposed to only post in the thread [and not PM you] or vice versa then please state that.

I'm a moderator for the guild, so I went back and re-read the rules. If you read the red, I interpret that as you can also say that you are allowed to say that applicants can also post applications in your thread. But that is BS, they have yet to pay me anything, so I'm just going to leave. Maybe once I get back to a normal routine, I will open my own one-stop type guild.
That's what I thought, but the "what is not allowed" is what the owner pulled as her excuse. To be frank, I was not being very nice, but I don't have to be when I'm in that position. In that position, I'm basically a customer with a complaint. She was rude and disrespectful. I told her flat out that I will never have a kind word to say about GJC. I wish the old owners were there. They had freakin' sense. :/ If I had PM'd one of them, they wouldn't have given me the attitude she did because they were PROFESSIONALS and not freakin' wannabes.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daemon Prince
Why do you say that? I'm having a hard time finding a job too.
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince

It's been 5 years. If there is a cripple and a non cripple, they're going to go with the non cripple.
Got 5k from a pink link.
Hitt 600 bumps
Night.

Agile Spirit

Daemon Prince
User Image

Just curious, how do you have a PC that doesn't end in 0 or 5? lol

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince

It's been 5 years. If there is a cripple and a non cripple, they're going to go with the non cripple.
Have any employers ever said anything to you about it? I'm sorry to hear it's been so long. It's hard enough to find a job without a disability b/c so many people are competing for the same one. I can't imagine how hard it is for you.

I actually just found a barely-above minimum wage job at Subway. I was in the right place at the right time and the franchise owners asked me if I wanted to work for him.
Kyuui Kiwi
Daemon Prince
User Image

Just curious, how do you have a PC that doesn't end in 0 or 5? lol

I noticed that a few hundred back ha.
I couldn't justify just changing it to a rounded number, so I kept the mistake.
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince

Have any employers ever said anything to you about it? I'm sorry to hear it's been so long. It's hard enough to find a job without a disability b/c so many people are competing for the same one. I can't imagine how hard it is for you.

I actually just found a barely-above minimum wage job at Subway. I was in the right place at the right time and the franchise owners asked me if I wanted to work for him.

They can't actually say it, laws and all.
But, it's just good business to not hire the cripple.
I'm not doing the pitty me thing, just getting rather pissed. Still haven't started college.

Wow, congrats.
sandwich artist smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas