<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid

User Image
Hey I added some new bumps made by Leadery to the Bumps thread in the guild. Currently have them saved to my photobucket, but letting you know so you can add it to yours and replace the links just in case I ever do anything to my photobucket.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

I seem have forgotten what to put in the customers thread as a finishing bump.

I winged it, but I will change it in the future.
Mik Laid

Slot 5 is finished.

Agile Spirit

Vampire Salvatore
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

I seem have forgotten what to put in the customers thread as a finishing bump.

I winged it, but I will change it in the future.

Link to Bumper Info :3

[size=11]Thank you for choosing TLC Bumping as your bumping service of choice. We know you had many options and appreciate your business. Please, come by anytime and we hope to see you again.

If you enjoyed our service then we encourage you to post about your experience in the [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.28686045_1/]MiniShops Rating Center[/url] with this code:

[color[/i]=green]I LIKE THIS SHOP!
SHOP TITLE: TLC Bumping
LINK: gai[/i]aonline.com/forum/t.43493453
RECORD NUMBER: 17.5
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/[/i]color][/size]

Again, thank you for ordering.

xoxo- TLC Bumping & its bumpers[/size]

Also, link the last post you make, I still need it to update the "Past Customers section" xD.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Grrrr, I'm not happy. -.-
That code is a tad messed up. I would give it a once over. I corrected my ending post in the thread and will update my post in the guide.

I can't believe how rusty I am, I apologize.

Mik, why are you grrng?

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Vampire Salvatore
That code is a tad messed up. I would give it a once over. I corrected my ending post in the thread and will update my post in the guide.

Mik, why are you grrng?
Because a Gaia Job Center moderator locked the thread I made to advertise that we were hiring for "not following the rules" (of which I've already read) and now I have to wait until one of them gets off their humps to tell me what exactly I did wrong (when they could have just told me in the thread).

And I'm upset that I've donated over 500k to that guild and now that I'm mad they locked the thread, I'm mad I donated to 'em! XD Just kinda pissy about it in general. lol. I don't like being told I didn't follow the rules and simply being linked to a thread that I've already read doesn't tell me how to fix the thread.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Vampire Salvatore
Mik Laid

Slot 5 is finished.
Thank you.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Mik Laid

User Image
Hey I added some new bumps made by Leadery to the Bumps thread in the guild. Currently have them saved to my photobucket, but letting you know so you can add it to yours and replace the links just in case I ever do anything to my photobucket.
Errrrrr, ummmmm, I don't have a photobucket atm. I'll create one tomorrow & do it. biggrin I haven't checked my photobucket in over a year. I don't know why half the bumps haven't turned into the little photobucket picture yet to be honest. xDDD
Mik Laid
Vampire Salvatore

Mik, why are you grrng?
Because a Gaia Job Center moderator locked the thread I made to advertise that we were hiring for "not following the rules" (of which I've already read) and now I have to wait until one of them gets off their humps to tell me what exactly I did wrong (when they could have just told me in the thread).

And I'm upset that I've donated over 500k to that guild and now that I'm mad they locked the thread, I'm mad I donated to 'em! XD Just kinda pissy about it in general. lol. I don't like being told I didn't follow the rules and simply being linked to a thread that I've already read doesn't tell me how to fix the thread.

Lord, Im sorry, I would be pissed too.
I have been on the fence about gaia for years.
Hence the years of absence.

No problem for slot 5.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid
Vampire Salvatore

Mik, why are you grrng?

No problem for slot 5.
It's okay. They can be asshats if they want. The guild is nearly dead anyways and I don't see it reviving without a site wide announcement and even that probably wouldn't bring it back from the dead.

I have too. The only reason I keep coming back is for TLC & Zombie. Otherwise I would have dropped this site a while ago.
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid
Vampire Salvatore

Mik, why are you grrng?

No problem for slot 5.
It's okay. They can be asshats if they want. The guild is nearly dead anyways and I don't see it reviving without a site wide announcement and even that probably wouldn't bring it back from the dead.

I have too. The only reason I keep coming back is for TLC & Zombie. Otherwise I would have dropped this site a while ago.

I pretty much have, I'm hoping this might make me interested again.
Everything is too inflated, it makes t impossible to get anything. I used to booty grab, but all my contacts have dried.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daemon Prince

I pretty much have, I'm hoping this might make me interested again.
Everything is too inflated, it makes t impossible to get anything. I used to booty grab, but all my contacts have dried.
Let's hope. Inflation has gotten ridiculous. I came back after a few months and everything seems like it has doubled. When the letter release, it's like they are four times higher than when I left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff