Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Coffin Made of Glass
Hey! Doing great on the bumping, just a quick note:
When bumping, each post has a text in white (the 00 in the post styles) that's for you to keep count of your PC (Personal Count). So each bump, it should go up. It resets every week after you send in a pay trade.

You don't have to edit your bumps you already made, since thats quite a lot, but just keep it in mind for future reference 3nodding

Also I would have PMed this to you, but your PMs was set to friends only xP. Thats fine, was just saying this because I don't mean to publicly call you out lol.
Thought I would apply for the formality of it.
Kyuui Kiwi
Apprentice213

User Image
Hello! I would love to hire you however, it seems you are already working at another bumping service sweatdrop

I was until the owner decided not to pay me. I guess they haven't gotten around to taking my name off her employee list.

Agile Spirit

Apprentice213

I was until the owner decided not to pay me. I guess they haven't gotten around to taking my name off her employee list.

Gotcha, well you're hired to work for us then 3nodding As long as you continue to only work for one bumping service. Don't forget to send a request to the guild if you haven't already.

Clean Receiver

Kyuui Kiwi

I recall that, thank you. I read through everything, but I totally missed the white part, lol. Sorry!

Also, I just set my PMs to everyone, so you can send in a message whenever. Thanks.
I lost my account list. Had 1000's of accounts.
Well, guess I have to make more mules.

Clean Receiver

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid

Lord, I just don't have a response to that. That is just horrid.
People can justify anything these days, I don't see how they live with themselves. It's always because "They're sick" or some other excuse. This one really ******** takes the cake though.
I don't have television in my apartment, nor get the newspaper and I am honestly ok with that.
Yep, I was screaming, "Nooooo!" when I heard he was serving no time. Rapists/child molesters should not be given rehabilitation. I don't believe it works. I think once the ***** realize if they just shut up about their fantasies, then they can pretend to be "cured" and then continue what they were doing. Even people who give therapy to these ******** think that the ***** lie to them and do not tell them the truth.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Apprentice213
Kyuui Kiwi
Apprentice213

User Image
Hello! I would love to hire you however, it seems you are already working at another bumping service sweatdrop

You don't have to worry about that here. I might drag my a**, but any payday trades sent always get completed.
Mik Laid
Daemon Prince
Mik Laid

Lord, I just don't have a response to that. That is just horrid.
People can justify anything these days, I don't see how they live with themselves. It's always because "They're sick" or some other excuse. This one really ******** takes the cake though.
I don't have television in my apartment, nor get the newspaper and I am honestly ok with that.
Yep, I was screaming, "Nooooo!" when I heard he was serving no time. Rapists/child molesters should not be given rehabilitation. I don't believe it works. I think once the ***** realize if they just shut up about their fantasies, then they can pretend to be "cured" and then continue what they were doing. Even people who give therapy to these ******** think that the ***** lie to them and do not tell them the truth.

Exactly. I agree completely.
All you have to do is lie.

Agile Spirit

Daemon Prince

User Image
So many mules xP. Added the ones you requested to the guild.
Kyuui Kiwi
Daemon Prince

User Image
So many mules xP. Added the ones you requested to the guild.

Yeah, I miss them. Now I just have to make them.
I appreciate it. I won't have too many smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces