Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

At the suggestion of asking a teacher or student, Alice nodded along. Yeah, that probably was best, otherwise it could take either five minutes or a lot more just to find their destination. Looking around at her surroundings, she spotted a small group of girls talking to one another nearby. "I'll be right back," she told, before making her way to the girls. As she approached, she got to listen to a part of their conversation. It was quite. . .peculiar, actually. They were talking about how the scent of humans were in the air. Shaking her head, Alice ignored the statement, and waved to get the girls' attention.

A minute later, she returned to Lenny's side with a smile. "It's actually not that far from here!" she exclaimed, heading in the the direction that the girls had pointed out for her. The dorms were still in the main building, just down a few hallways. Despite her enthusiasm for getting help, she began to think about what she had listened in on. What did they even mean, scent of humans? Wasn't everyone a human?

• To the dorms • How curious • Lenny •

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance followed him and listened to what he said. "Never met a merfolk before." She said as she followed him into the lunch room smelling tons of different foods made her stomach growl. She nodded and stood in line with him. She couldnt wait for paying as she picked out food she wants she snacked on a few of them as they paid and took a seat she looked at him. "So whats your story? Where you from?" She asked him curiously as she started to eat her hamburger happily being careful not to look like a slob as she ate. Despite the fact she just wanted to eat as fast as she could she just waited for him to reply as she ate her food at a steady pace.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Main school-building
With who: Alice
Items: --

As Alice had gone over to some girls to ask for directions, Lena looked around from where she was standing. The school sure looked different compare to her old one. She looked some at the students that were spread around the area, wondering to herself what kind of people they were. She hoped that she would find some more friends. She made a frown as she remembered something stupid that her mom had said. "As if that's gonna happen," she thought with a grin, as she thought of something funny.
Seeing Alice return, saying that the dorms wasn't too far away from where they were, she made a nod. "That good to hear."
When the girl headed in that direction, she thought for a moment if she should follow. Sure, it would be fun to wait a little longer with revealing her gender, though she were wondering if her other things, that her mom had sent, had arrived yet. And of what they knew, the boy's dorm could be in that direction as well, so it wouldn't seem strange at all.
Then again, Alice haven't said anything that implied that she believed that Lena was a guy, and she herself haven't said anything that would make anyone think that too, as Lenny was a unisex-same as well as a petname (the later being in her case). And she really prefered to be called that over her real name, so when she said "you can call me Lenny", she meant that. And last time she used her first name, the person she talked to didn't believe her at all. And she couldn't help that she looked or sounded like a boy. Well, she could have let her hair grow and dress like a girl, though back home, that didn't help at all. Besides, that wasn't like her at all.
Well, since she wasn't the type who lied about these kinds of things, she would without problems tell Alice the truth if she would ask directly anything about her gender.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Alex grabbed a burger, some fries and a bag of Cheetos and followed Constance to the table. Shrugging he took a bite and thought about his story. "Nothing too big, I've been to a bunch of human schools and thier so naive I could play all tricks I wanted. Unfortunatly my siblings knew so I got pulled from school alot. After the ah...dragon in the boys bathroom my folks sent me here to see if I could behave better." Thinking a bit he began to wonder why his folks hadn't sent anyone to check up on him lately. "What about you? Surely a prety werewolf such as yourself has an intresting tale."

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ⓐvąɭøɳ Ⓡø§ɛ Ⓛɣɳɳ

How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.

≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖

Ava smiled and walked with him to the food court. She wished She had her tail right now, She felt so weird without it. Ava seemed to falter a bit as he asked about humans. She looked at him. Well, he was new. "Humans aren't allowed here."

But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake's eyes went wide. Humans weren't allowed here? "Um you know what, I'm not all that hungry. I'll catch you later." He said taking off for the boys dorm. He ran into his room and read the rule book. Sadly she wasn't kidding. This was a school for monster! He paced back and forth thinking about what to do.

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

As Alice headed deeper inside the school, she looked over her shoulder to make sure Lenny was still following. It didn't take long at all to reach a T-shaped corridor, with two signs listing which led to where. To the left led to the boys' dorms, and to the right, the girls'. Turning towards her companion, she stretched out her arms, the grin still on her face. "We're here!" With that said and done, she took a few steps towards the girls' side, before turning back to Lenny. "I'm not entirely sure if you want to meet up back here or not." she told with a short laugh. It'd definitely be nice to continue exploring the academy with Lenny. But she really didn't want to be a burden. Who knows, maybe that boy actually wanted to unpack or just relax for some time.

• To the dorms • Blah • Lenny •

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Ⓐvąɭøɳ Ⓡø§ɛ Ⓛɣɳɳ

How can you call me monster?
Am I really different than you?
I eat, I breath, I speak,
I enjoy the things you do.
Sure I have cat ears a tail and fangs.

Ava looked sad as he ran off. "Oh...o-okay." See you....later." She sighed and continued to the food court. She grabbed a fish sandwich and headed back to the girls dorm.

But who are you to judge?
I know you have secrets,
You have things to hide
Show your true self,
See if you like the persecution.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Main school-building
With who: Alice
Items: --

Lena was walking after Alice, looking around. She saw a boy ran past them, heading to the boy's dorms. She thought he seemed stressed, but she assumed that maybe he was new and was stressed due to that.
Hearing Alice, she looked at her. "Well, I need to take a look to see if my stuff have arrived, so if you want, then we can continue the tour after that," she said smiling.
She thought for a moment. Maybe she should tell what she is, though she couldn't think of a good way. She couldn't out of the blue say 'I'm a girl'. How stupid wouldn't that sound?
Just as she was thinking of that, an older female student showed up, holding a file. Seeing the two girls, she checked the file, as if to verify that they were students and not some kids who had snuck inside the school. "Let's see... Alice Dering and..." She stopped, as she looked first in the file, then at Lena, only to look back at the file. The paper clearly stated her name and gender, plus a recently taken photo. She stared as in disbelief. "Lena Bergfalk?"
"Yeah, though I prefer to be called Lenny." Seeing the older girl look at a certain part of her, Lena made a slight sigh. Well, at least she didn't do what most people have done in the past. She was so used to that people constantly confused her with a boy, that she didn't get angry anymore. She stopped with that when she were around 11, accepting her 'fate' as Lenny. She wondered some how Alice would react (if she have believed that Lena was a boy), but since no one had asked her until now (kinda), she haven't really seen a reason to say that she is a girl. "And yeah... despite my appearence, I'm a girl..."

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
IRIS

Well I put up a good fight,
But your words cut like knives,
And I'm tired,

"No way," A thrill of excitement went through her, "I can, I mean. You're awesome Xavier!" She exclaimed almost in a yell, hearing it echo some through the hallway. She was getting ready to glomp him, like she did back at her old school whenever made her this happy, but decided not to; but hid a small blush on her pale cheeks.

Spare me what you think and
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance listen to him as she ate she couldnt help but laugh when he said something about a dragon in the boys bathroom. She smiled a little at him. "You have to tell me this story about dragon in the boys bathroom." She said and looked at him when he asked about her. Her smile shrank a little as she smiled at his compliment. "Thanks." She said and took a moment to gather her thoughts. "Not as interesting as yours thats for sure. Well I've always live on the outskirts of town teaching my self stuff. My older brothers taught me mostly but they...were shot by a hunter. I managed to leave before he saw me. But after they died I was on my own and I needed to come into town alot for food. I decided to come her because I need to live with humans for food and I think it'll throw hunters off." She said as she ate the rest of her hamburger. "So tell me about this dragon in the bathroom." She said with a smirk as she ate her fries taking a sip of her water she smiled a little at him waiting for the great story with the dragon.
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier's stomach growled suddenly. He checked the school clock along the wall and a slight panic fell through him.
"Come on, we're late for lunch," he said.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
IRIS

Well I put up a good fight,
But your words cut like knives,
And I'm tired,

Iris hadn't notice that her own stomach's emptiness, she was just glad it hadn't growl yet. Maybe they have some Nutella, she thought with a smile. Probably not, but a girl can dream. as for going to the lunch room her mind went blank, Iris didn't have a clue where it was. "Can you show me where it is?" She asks with a smile.

Spare me what you think and
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

Gracious Friend

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Alois Trancy

User Image

Pick me up later, bye He ordered at his butler. He stepped out of the black car and walked straight through the front gates. He watched the other boys walk down the first hall and knocked on the first door he saw. He waited then moved on.

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
"Well gee that makes school hopping look like paradise." Giving a small cough he thought back to the day that had landed him here. "I'd left class for a long time and the stupid teacher sent someone after me. All I had been do was chilling in the bathroom when the first kid came in. He called my name and looked around, but I'd changed into another guy who was on the pot. Embarrassed the hell out of the kid." Laughing he took a handful of fries and down them. "So he left but this teacher was really trying to catch the delinquent I guess 'cause another kid came in looking for me. I did quick change and poof! There's a girl in stall, I was changing clothes for good measure. His face was very red." Downing the last of his burger he grinned impishly. "So he left but this time I was ready. I'd changed into a ginormous green dragon, something I'd seen from a fairy tale somewhere, and stuck my snout right by the door. Well the kid comes in and comes face to face with me. I snorted and accidently got a spark on his shirt. He pissed himself, fainted and I became the deliquent hero who saved the hallucenating student. Still got a detention for skipping but I was gone by then."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff