Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Hurrying around to the other dorms as fast as possible Alex could see shock on the...girl's? face. For a moment he let himself get distracted totally missing the sound of heavy footsteps racing towards him until he saw the blur of fur. A grey mass slammed into his side and sent him flying across the space and agaunst the wall about a couple meters from from the girl. Getting up he gave a small growl to her and hope she could get the message. Jumping back to the grey lycan a growl rose from within his chest. The wolf rushed forwards and they both slammed through the wall into the courtyard below.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Girl's Dorms, her room
With who: --

Lena had been staring at the white dog, backing towards her room the whole time, when something grey slammed into him. She instinctly dodged when he flew right into the wall next to her, looking all shocked and confused, as she had no idea what so ever what was going on. How could a dog be as big as a bear? And that grey mass, was that...? "A werewolf?"
Hearing the dog growl at her before attacking the werewolf, she got up. Somehow, she had a feeling that meant that she should get into her room. Quickly, she grabbed her key from her pocket, as she hurried over to her room. Despite being somewhat in panic, she stayed calm so that she would be able to open the door. She threw one look behind her, seeing the two creatures slam through the wall to the courtyard, before she hurried inside and locked the door. She then backed away, still looking shocked while trembling. "What in the world is going on?"

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Romantic Werewolf

Van Higari
User ImageVan was a little confused but nodded. As he walked towards the nurse's office he turned seeing somebody burst through the wall. What the heck was going on tonight! He shook his head and would come back to help later. He knocked on the door and the nurse answered looking horrified. She quickly took Brindal and told him to leave it to her. He nodded and sighed. "I hope she's going to be ok." He said looking over at Ava.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance sat up hearing a crash far away she smelt another werewolf and then....Alex? She growled a little sensing that the werewolfs hostility. She got up and ran through the woods back towards the school. She stopped and saw a gray werewolf and a white wolf wrestling. She ran and tackled the gray werewolf off the wolf smelling like Alex so she knew this werewolf wasnt on her side. She starting slashing at it and howled when it bit her arm as she growled and flipped it over her back and growled. She looked as the werewolf ran and slashed at her in her arm and took off running. She growled at him and held her arm as she bled from a few wounds on her arms and face. She huffed at him and walked off back into the woods slowly.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓬, 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓴𝓸

User Image
User Image
User Image

Brindal opened at the nurse while her best friend gave her to the nurse. She blinked slowly and looked at Van then held her hand out to him the one with blood dripping down from it.

User Image

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽, 𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝓴𝓸

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Alex nearly yelped when another werewolf entered the fray. In a second he figured out it was Constance, since he had seen Xavier in his lycan form (yet another unpleasant experiance). He could feel his fur matted with blood in places but not all of it was his so that would help his case for the rest of the night. Padding back into the building he didn't think two legs would do him much good as damn near everything was sore from his crash. Heading back to the dorms he looked warily at the mess his little brawl had created. Trotting back to his room he forced himself to two legs and picked his lock. It didn't take long before he figured out the other girl had left, but he was too tired to even cuss properly. Changing back to the dog he went to the room he'd seen the girl go into and scratched at the door.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~MISA KEI~

As Misa was still unpacking some belongings, she heard scratching at a door from the hallways. She peeked her head out of her dorm and saw that a dog was trying to get inside someone's room. She tilted her head at the dog seeing that it had blood on it, she covered her mouth and nose with her hands and started to breath heavily at the scent of blood. She thought to herself 'No Misa control yourself' she backed away from the door and laid down on her bed with her face in her pillow.

with. Nobody
interaction: face on pillow

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: --

Having not turned on the light, as she thought it might be bad, Lena had been sitting on her bed in the dark, trying to figure things out. This wasn't exactly what she had expected to encounter at this new school. She frowned some, as she laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to calm down. Never before had she felt so shocked.
Hearing something scratch at the door, she nearly jumped out of the bed, at first too worried to open the door. Then she thought that maybe it was that dog. As it haven't seen to be out to hurt her earlier, she carefully approached the door and unlocked it, looking outside. Seeing the dog, she still was stunned over that it were as large as a bear. "Yes?" she said. She wasn't sure if he could talk, but after seeing a werewolf, it would probably not surprise her so much.

Romantic Werewolf

Van Higari
User ImageVan reached his hand out but quickly stopped himself. He was already resisting and he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself if he got any closer. The nurse closed the door and he sighed with relief. "Hey, you got any change. I really need to sink my teeth into something." He said looking over at Ava again. Anytime he looked at or smelled blood his vampire instincts almost took over.

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Alex nudged her shoulder to the side and moved past her into the room. Reaching a nice solid wall he changed again, the blood still covering him and any cuts that were still open. Hitting the floor with relief he leaned his head back. "Are you okay?" he asked. Something seemed off, when he had hieghtened senses there was something wrong with her, and he hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓬, 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓴𝓸

User Image
User Image
User Image

After the nurse closed the door behind them Brindal slowly moved her hand back and laid it on the nurse's should leaving a bloody hand print and laid her chin on the woman's should then closed her tear filled eyes. Brindal sighed.Van...please...help me. I don't want to be alone. Her white cat ears fell to the side of her face.

User Image

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽, 𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝓴𝓸

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: a guy (Alex)

Lena looked even more stunned when the dog went past her, into her room. Not sure if it were all safe outside, she closed the door, as she saw the dog transform into a whitehaired boy. And he seemed hurt. "Yeah," she replied, looking concerned at him. "How about you?" Seeing one of her towels, she took it and carefully went over to the boy, to see if she could use it to stop the bleeding. "Should I get you to the nurse? If it's... safe now?" If that werewolf were still around, she didn't really risk running into it. She had never encountered one before, but after seeing this one, she assumed that they could be as dangerous as the ones she had seen in movies.

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
"Hmm?" he asked a bit sleepily. "I'm okay for the most part. School should be safe on the inside for now but I wouldn't go outsde if were you. At least not until morning." Yawning he tried to distract himself with the girl in front of him. "Kinda remind me of my sister, before," he thought distractedly. Then everything went black as he passed out sliding against the wall untill he was on his side.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
I will believe in myself
With who: a guy (Alex)

Seeing the guy pass out, Lena went over to him, kneeling. She got all worried, wondering what to do. If she remembered from her exploring, the way to get to the nurse were to go outside, bit according to this guy, that wasn't wise.
Looking around, she saw a pillow that she put under the guy's head, so that it wouldn't get too uncomfortable for him. If she couldn't get the nurse, then she guessed she had to do the best what she could to help him. Grabbing a bottle of non-carbonic water, she poured it in a bowl and drenched the towel in it, as she then started to wipe of the blood on the guy, while thinking of what to use to stop the bleeding.
Having an unconscious guy in her room wasn't something she had expected either, as she wondered what else could go crazy.

Desirable Tycoon

Time skip to the next morning.

pre-approved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items