Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
"Sure!" He said happily. He followed her around campus and listened to rumors about humans being in the school. He would probably regret asking this later. "Um, why do people keep asking if humans got in the school?" He asked.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
IRIS

Well I put up a good fight,
But your words cut like knives,
And I'm tired,

"Thanks, I like yours too. Yours sounds very mysterious." She commented without thinking, then biting her tongue immediately after she said it. Giving a questionable look to Xavier, she was making through this conversation hardly, but it was still working. "I thought we weren't suppose to tell the other students what we really are? Isn't that against the rules?" Iris asks, still hoping she had to tell another lie.

Spare me what you think and
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

[manipulation is my job lol, I will make Xavier think so hard of what is the truth and what is a lie xD ]
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier crossed his arms. He cocked his eyebrow up. He had a sudden suspicion on Iris. She seemed to be avoiding his question and the scent trail he was following did converge on her.
"That's a rule? Damn, they're changing everything," Xavier replied, frowning.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

Man, this is easier than I thought it would be, she thought with a smile. "I think so, that at least is what I've been told." Her smile then turned into a teasing one, "If you really want to know, I might tell you sometime, or maybe I won't. it will just depend how much you want to know." Iris teased Xavier, now she was sorta happy she came to this academy, even if it might kill her.

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

From what the boy had said, Alice could see Lenny as the adventurous type. Sorta. Probably back in medieval ages, he would be the guy who wouldn't stick to one town. When asked the same question, the brunette frowned a bit. "Not as great as a reason as yours, but my family just recently moved to the area. And this academy was the only one in a reasonable distance that still had space." It was then she realized that the two have been standing in one spot for the entire time they've been talking. Shifting her gaze to the school, a mildly panicked expression appeared on her face. "I'm so sorry!" she blurted out, looking back at Lenny. "I stopped your quest!" Taking a few hurried steps towards the large building, she looked over her shoulder. "I can come with you to wherever you need to go."

• School grounds • Le panicked, I am • Lenny •

(( Sorry for the wait. Had to go to the shops. ))
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier furrowed his brow at Iris. Despite her cheerful response, Xavier narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her.
He morphed into his lycan form and sniffed the general area around her.

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

Her eyes widen a bit when Xavier transformed into a giant wolf humanoid, she didn't know exactly how to put it. Note to self, read up one types of monsters. When she noticed that he was sniffing at her, Iris's immediate reaction was going to knock him out, but she had to act cool and average. "What did I put too much perfume? I know it was strong but still I only sprayed once." Iris says, trying to figure out what he was doing.

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier's wolfish eyes widened in surprise. Iris was a human, there was no doubt about it. Her body was wreathed with the scent.
He morphed back to human form. He clenched his fists.
"You shouldn't be in this school. What the hell do you think you're doing here?" he growled.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: School gate
With who: Alice
Items: --

"Oh, don't worry about that, Lena said smiling. "I was just gonna take a look around before heading to the dorm." She knew that once she got to the dorms, her little "secret" would be revealed, as they probably had a list of the students there, including pictures. She found that a little sad, as it would be fun to let people think she was a boy for a little longer than just a day. "If you want to come with me, then it's ok with me." She didn't have any problems with that, and besides, it could be a good idea for newcomers to stick together. After all, they were strangers in a new place. She didn't knew about what Alice was used to, but she had never lived on a school before, so that was all new to her.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

Don't panic iris, don't panic, she continued to run through her head over and over. Xavier found out her secret and honestly she knew it was going to come out sooner or later. Just too soon. Putting both of her hands on her temples, she sighed, this was not going to be easy. "Honestly I haven't a clue either. My parents sent me here, because I was getting kicked out of another." Iris explains attempting to remain cool or calm, "Please don't tell anyone."

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier breathed deeply, conflicted. If what she said was true, then it was not her fault she was here. He did a blank stare at the ground, before gazing at Iris again. Xavier was mildly surprised at the words spilling out of his mouth.
"All right, I won't tell anyone. Isn't your fault that you're here," he replied heavily, "You plan on leaving this school?"

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

The dorm? Come with? Even if she was just roaming the boys' dorm hallway, it'd still be weird. Raising a hand, she covered the top half of her face with it as she continued walking towards the school. "I'd only go as far as I need to, I suppose. I have to drop by my dorm as well." As Alice began to climb up the stairs towards the front entrance, her hand dropped back to her side. Though, as she walked inside, she faced a dilemma. Looking over her shoulder at her company, she asked "Do you know where the dorms are?" A problem with not knowing much about this school is the fact that no map was included either.

• Front Entrance • Bah • Lenny •

Dangerous Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
IRIS

And I'm tired,

At least Xavier didn't plan on turning her in or anything like that which was a huge relief for Iris. "Thanks Xavier, you have no idea how much of a relief that is, as for leaving I don't think I can. My parents left me here to see me to attend the classes, even if I don't need them, that is why they put me here so I wouldn't have anywhere to go."

Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
Tell me a lie!
User Image

[wb]

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: School gate
With who: Alice
Items: --

"Not really, but it can't be too hard to find, Lena replied. The main school building were most likely the largest, then the remaining buildings would be the P.E.-hall and the dorms, but that was just what she assumed. There could be more buildings of what she knew. "Maybe we could ask some teacher or student for direction?" After all, she didn't want to make the mistake of walking into the guy's dorm. Sure, she acted, talked and dressed like a guy, but she were still a girl, and she did have (despite what some back home thought) some feminine modesty. Though, there were probably a sign on the building, saying what dorm it was. But instead of running around, looking, it would probably be best to ask.

((Out Of Coffee: ))
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier looked around. There was no one that heard them. He dropped his voice to a low tone.
"Listen, if anyone suspects you, I'll tell them you aren't one," Xavier whispered, winking.
After all, Iris was the only friend he had so far and she was a new friend too. At this point, he no longer cared about who she was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff