Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance listen to him and laughed loudly when he finished his story as she covered her mouth as she laughed loudly. She knew she probably had people stareing but she honesntly didnt care. She can just picture the kid pissing his pants as her head tilted back slightly and she laughed harder. She finally regained her composer she wiped under her eye careful not to smear her eyeliner. She laughed a little more and looked at him. "Oh that was funny. You just singed him? And he pissed his pants?" She said as she laughed a little more she smiled and took a long drink of her water. She smiled and finished her fires and reached over took a few of his fries. She smiled at him. "I havnt laughed that that hard in a long time." She said smiling at him. "Thanks I needed that badly." She said smiling at him sweetly she wiped her hands off and looked around. "Mind giving me my tour?" She asked smiling.

Desirable Tycoon

I don't know why they keep calling me Trouble. My name's...
Alex Render
User Image
Shrugging modestly Alex got up and grabbed their trays. More people were starting to trickle into the lunch hall a few familiar faces among the new ones. "Of course," he smiled. It was nice to hang with a girl who wasn't trying to beat him into another species. "Pick a direction, any direction," he offered.

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

A bit surprised that the boy was fine with meeting back up, she smiled. Perhaps it wasn't that hard to make friends after all. What a relief to the girl, honestly. However, before Alice could turn back and finally get to her dorm, an older female approached, holding a thick manilla folder. Student, most likely, considering the face was still rather young. As the girl had said her name, Alice immediately understood what was happening. She was merely checking to see if they were students. Makes sense, despite the fact that most kids and teenagers actually would want to stay away from school, not sneak in it.

Though, she noticed something strange. The student's expression had a look of disbelief to it, as she shifted her gaze from Lenny to the file, before finally stating a name. Lena Bergfalk. 'Lena?' Great, now Alice was confused. Looking over to her companion, she was shocked to hear that Lenny wasn't a boy at all. In fact he, er, she was a girl! A hand shot towards her mouth, covering it just in time to prevent a gasp to emit. 'Lenny is a girl?!' At this realization, she thought of a horrible thing. Now covering her face with both hands, the brunette felt terrible. All this time, she assumed the girl was a male. Christ, hopefully Lena wouldn't think badly of her. Though Alice would understand if she did. There was only one thing left to do.

"I'm so sorry," she blurted out, lowering herself as if giving a bow to the girl, her hands back to her side.

• The dorms • Please, please forgive me! • Lenny the girl?! •

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance watched him and stood up and smiled a little looking around she point to the right. "Thata way." She said smiling she realized people we're starring at her finding it odd she was in a cloak with her hood up. She reached up and pushed her hood down her long red slightly wavy hair falling out reaching about her mid back as she looked around. "I shouldve chose more appropriated clothes huh?" She said and smiled a little at him a bit embarrassed from the stares.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LENA "LENNY" BERGFALK
User Image
Gotta keep goin'
Everything is a brand new challenge for me
I will believe in myself
This is the only start for me
Where: Main school-building, by the dorms
With who: Alice
Items: --

As the older girl had left, still seemly in disbelief, Lena heard Alice and looked at her. She could only assume why she was apologizing. Which actually surprised her. Usually when someone finds out she's a girl, they just stare, then they either laugh like crazy, or says "oh" and leave.
"Don't worry about it," she said smiling. "It happens all the time, so I'm pretty used to it. Even if I would dress like a girl or use my first name, some still don't believe I'm a girl." Which really had happen. People had actually thought she were a crossdresser when she were dressed 'like she should'.

((Out Of Coffee: ))

Newbie Explorer

User Image

xxxxxxx αℓιϲє ɗєɾιɳgxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJUST ANOTHER HUMAN

Lifting her gaze to Lenny's face, it was evident that a frown had replaced Alice's smile. Hearing the. . .girl's explanation, she glanced over to the side. "But still," she muttered under her breath. Oh, if only there was some way to make it up to the girl. Especially considering this happens to her all the time. Straightening her back, she forced herself to smile, though it was barely noticeable. "Shall we continue on with our plan then? Dorm, then tour?" she asked, even though Alice had made her own decision. Turning the other direction, she began walking down the hallway once more.

• Le girls' dorms • No matter what, I will make it up to her! • Lenny •

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Alex headed off in the direction she pointed heading through the back gates. "Don't flip out. Thier are some who have never even seen a human so they don't know what to imitate. The school'll give them some pamplet from the 70's to help them out. Now there's a sight." Still walking he pointed out the pond, and some of the best tress to hide in before continuing around to the front of the building showing some of the trails. Moving back inside he showed her the normal places, all the while explaining a couple of his favorites and the teachers to look out for.

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance nodded to him and smiled and followed him around the school carefully mapping out the place in her mind so she wouldnt get lost. She listened to all his advice and smiled a little as she walked with him stopping him when they came to the gym. She walked in and looked around. "Gym is my kind of class." She said smiling a little as she looked at him. "Oh can we goto the track?" She asked excitedly.
User ImageUser Image

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Xavier Harik

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Xavier went into the school and gestured Iris to follow.
"Just down the hall, follow me," he said, jerking his head to the side.

((Sorry for the short post, I gotta go to bed peeps, night biggrin ))

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
"Really? I'm more into my Deceptions class," Alex replied. Hearing her request he nodded. "A bit of a racer?" he asked. Sports wasn't really his thing at the school because the coach made him stay in one form so he couldn't cheat. What was the point of being able to change if you couldn't use it to pass a class? A bit late he remembered that his former classmates hadn't had the luxury.

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
xxxxxxxNatalia Bismarkxxxxxxx

Natalia hummed happily to herself as she dragged behind her several bags. One was for her dorm; that included clothes, personal items, ect. Another one was for school, and the final one was filled with books, scrolls, tomes, and other such things. She needed to become a powerful witch in order to be the protector of the heir to the coven. If she did not succeed, her position was to be given to another witch in her stead and she was to be cast out of the coven. So there was a lot of pressure. Her mother had been the protector of the current leader, and her grandmother for the past one. It was in her blood to do this job, and she refused to screw up all of her family's hard work. Natalia looked around the school. In all honesty she had no idea where she was headed, but wherever she went, it was rather nice looking. The little witch stopped and sighed. Perhaps wandering aimlessly wasn't the best thing to do. She unziped one of her magic holding bags, and took out a tiny toy soldier. Natalia placed it upright on the ground and held her hand over the small, wooden man. "Deduc me in veritate et in tota anima sequar." As she produced the spell, the silver key in the toy's back began to twist and one leg popped up. It began marching in the dirrection of her dorm and Natalia smiled. Who needed maps when you could make your own guide?

2,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Constance Smith

Werewolf

Constance nodded to getting excited. She grabbed his hand and went to the track. "Your more of a prankster I'm active I like to run." She said as they got to the track she took her cloak off and looked at him. "Come on." She said as she started to run laps she was pretty fast alot faster than she seem but you also had to think about the fact she's werewolf. She ran around till she was panting as she laid down on the ground panting a little smiling. She missed running. "Where do you wanna go once I catch my breath?" She asked him

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Yoshi
User Image
Jake sighed. Well if he was going to survive here he was going to need one friend who knew his secret. He walked over to the girls dorm until he found Ava's room. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. As he waited he wondered how to tell her that he was actually a human.

Desirable Tycoon

Alex Render
User Image
Alex stood above her and laughed as she tried to catch her breath. "Of course I am. You didn't see Loki trying run laps," he joked. Quiet for a moment he thought. Truly he just wanted to sit around in his room and talk some but that would not look good at all. "How about the roof?" he asked as inspiration struck. He hadn't been up there in a while anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff