Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

~~~~~***** Kosai Brea*****~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It wasn't long before Kosai too awoke and he saw Hope already packing. "You got that bad feeling too?" He asked as he began placing on his shirt in order to help pack things and head out.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Destiny is a b***h at times

As Koasi spoke to her, Hope looked up to her friend as she shook her head, "No, more like Omens told me it isn't safe to be here anymore." Would that make since to Koasi? Hope just didn't know how to say it. However, she didn't think that it would mater to Koasi given the fact that he was in the same boat as she was. It wasn't long as Hope found they where packed and ready to go. "Do we need to check out?"

Yet, you can't fight what your called to do..

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai nodded. "We do, but the receptionist won't be down there for a few hours." He spoke. With their stuff packed he sat down and looked out of the window and wondered why things felt so weird all of a sudden. He placed his hand on his nunchaku and feels even more dread.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

They didn't have time to wait for the receptionist to open up, "I hate to say this, Koasi but we must go. We will just leave the key on the desk and a note stating we had to leave very early." She hoped that would be enough as Hope took a pen and began to write a note explaining as to why they had to leave so suddenly. Once that was done, she turned to Koasi, "Come on let's go."

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

"Agreed." He spoke and stood up. He grabbed the money needed and he set up his disguise to get past the humans. He hated having to hide like this. Weren't they supposed to be equals?" Anyways, it didn't matter at the moment. They had a lot more important things to worry about which included but wasn't limited to staying alive.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

As Hope herself got ready, she looked to Koasi as he got ready himself, "One day we wouldn't have to hide. Yet, that's a long way off." She said with a low sigh. Once they were all ready, Hope and Koasi did what they had to do as they left note and the keys on the counter for the woman. Along with that, she put an envelope with the money behind the counter. After that they made their way to the horses, tacked up, and where gone. After they where gone and far away from the town, Hope took off the whole get up she had to wear while in town. Than she took out some goodies she did manage to buy while there. "So where to Koasi?" She asked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff