Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

~~~~~***** Kosai Brea*****~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kosai couldn't help bu face palm and snicker at the same time. "I'm not sure their age, but they have to be way out of date." He spoke adding his own Joke. "But seriously though, they were they youngest and I think they found some kind of youth fountain or something. I didn't ask questions." He spoke.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Destiny is a b***h at times

She couldn't help but give a laugh to as Koasi kept on talking, "As out of date as bad tuna in the fridge." She said in a slight tone of annoyance. This was a big puzzle that Hope didn't want to deal with but, she didn't have the choice. As to the dead this is the only thing she could say, "Yes, the dead don't give up their secrets much do they? However, it seems that we need to get going. So much for relaxing for the next few days."

Yet, you can't fight what your called to do..

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

"If they did, then the world would know man forbidden things." He spoke softly. He breathed out slightly. "I can say that was by far the...strangest thing I have been through though." He spoke. "Let's move the stone back and head back to the hotel..."

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

"Now you know how I felt." Hope said as she looked to the stone. With a sigh, they both rolled it back to where it needed to go. She hoped that would be enough to hide the old Thundercat down there. Than again, who would bother a corps? "Well come on let's go.
"

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

He held them out and looked at them. "I had never really even attempted to use these or any like them." He spoke and absently twirled them trying to get a feel for their weight. "Feels kind of strange?" He spoke.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Hope looked to Koasi as he played with his weapon. She hadn't a clue on how to help him with his own weapons. She didn't know a thing about it. "I wish I could help you Koasi but I know nothing about them." As they walked, Hope began to wonder what else was in store for them? As she pondered this, Hope found it didn't take them long to get back to the hotel. As the both of them got back into the room, Hope gave a sigh as she put her sword, that was in the pack, on the bed. "I guess I will have a shower."

Friendly Shapeshifter

"Ok and I'll help get our bed ready." he spoke and still blushed at the fact they only had the one bed and nothing else. "Then I'll shower once you're finished." He spoke as he started pulling the clothes out of the washing machine and placed them into the dryer.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

With a nod, Hope went into the bathroom as she took one more look to Koasi and saw a blush. With a slight giggle, she disappeared into the bathroom. It didn't take her long to shower as Hope was out, making sure she saved hot water for Koasi. At lest now she felt better as she sat in a chair wondering who their enemies were and when were they going to show themselves.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai had gone to shower and was out not long after. He then sat beside Hope on the other chair. "I would imagine that we're both thinking about the feelings earlier." He spoke. "I still don't ahve an answer." He finished and gave a small yawn. "i didn't feel anything before the restaurant."

~~~***Saya Dystic***~~~

User Image

A woman was seated in her lair wearing almost nothing, per the norm. She smiled evilly running a finger along a book of some sort beside her. She hummed to herself awaiting more information from her subordinate. A solitary light shown on her face and it wasn't someone that anyone would expect. She was a Thundarian of very high lineage.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image
Kuro:

Kuro walked in as he raised an eye brow to the form that was sitting. Yes, as normal, like her kind had a deadly beauty to her. Honestly, it was surprising that these Thundarines were even a species that were around to be honest. "Well my dear I have some good news for you." He said was Kuro put his back on a wall. "I have found the sword and also, there is another item of interests. As of right now, the two are in a hotel for the night. Bound to carry on the journey tomorrow. Ironically, they are riding horses." That was a human too human of the two cats.

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

~~~***Saya Dystic***~~~

"Hm...that's interesting." She spoke. "Thundarians riding horses...that's human mode of transportation...mostly." She spoke and laid on her futon in a slight sultry pose letting her head dangle off the arm. "Another item?" She asked. "Did you see it?" She asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image
Kuro:

With a nod, Kuro folded his arms to her, "Honestly though its rather...smart I should say. I wasn't expecting that." He said in a cool tone. Now, as she asked about the weapon, Kuro gave a look to her, "I believe they where nunchaku. However, the problem is that the two of them are rather jittery for cats." He gave a sigh to that, "I can't get close, even if I tried."

Friendly Shapeshifter

User Image

~~~***Saya Dystic***~~~

"Well, my dear, our senses are very sharp and we are pretty much always alert." She spoke shining her claws slightly. "Nunchaku? The boy must have found Panthro's tomb...it's of no concern. That weapon isn't important, it's the Sword of Omens I want." She spoke. "After all...I should have it by right." She spoke. "For now, don't try to get close...let them start dismissing their...concerns as just being nervouse...then we will have them. You're free to take the rest of the evening off, but Kuro...stay out of trouble hm?" She asked smirking.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image
Kuro:

"Right, don't get into trouble. Honestly, you don't have to worry. A quick shower for me than its going to bed. Running after those two wears a person out." He wasn't kidding as Kuro turned around as he left the area. He knew the next few days would be so hard on him. "Great." He said in an annoyed tone..

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

So, for the first time in a while, Hope managed to get some rest that didn't involve her having nightmares to the third degree of nightmares. However, she did wake up with a clear warning that they should leave the town as soon as they could. As she opened her eyes, Hope gave a stretch careful not to disturb Koasi. With the sun shining, Hope looked out of the window to see that it should be a somewhat sunny day. With that, she got up as Hope began to pack up getting ready for another long day of riding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff