Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Roleplay Theme Song

ThunderStuck : ACDC

(Thunder) (x10)
I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track (Thunder)
I looked 'round,
And I knew there was no turning back (Thunder)
My mind raced
And I thought what could I do? (Thunder)
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you (Thunder)
Sound of the drums
Beatin' in my heart
The thunder of guns!
Tore me apart
You've been - thunderstruck!
Rode down the highway
Broke the limit, we hit the ton
Went through to Texas, yeah Texas
And we had some fun
We met some girls,
Some dancers who gave a good time
Broke all the rules, played all the fools
Yeah, yeah, they, they, they blew our minds
And I was shakin' at the knees
Could I come again please.
Yeah the ladies were too kind
You've been - thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck
Oh, thunderstruck, yeah
Yeah
Now we're shaking at the knees
Could I come again please.
Thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Yeah yeah yeah, thunderstruck
Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah
Said yeah, it's alright
We're! Doing fine
Yeah, it's alright
We're! Doing fine
So fine
Thunderstruck, yeah, yeah, yeah,
Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Whoa baby, baby, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck, thunderstruck
Thunderstruck, thunderstruck, thunderstruck
You've been thunderstruck

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Destiny is a b***h at times

As much as she would like to sleep, the young 18 year old couldn't. She tossed and she turned. This went on for another hour or so before she would simply give up on sleeping. Her brown eyes opened to look to the digital clock that sat near her bed. She gave a slight mumble to this, "it's too early to get up!" Hope told herself. This was the thing, Hope was a night owl while the rest of her family where early morning birds. They tired getting her use to mornings but nothing worked. It was only a few months ago that everything resided to the fact that Hope was a night owl.

Yet, the past new nights Hope hasn't been getting any sleep. The cause of this she wasn't sure. Yet, the 18 year old had been ignoring a feeling of going somewhere. For the past week she had been having dreams. It was odd though. Hope never remembered her dreams. The young Thundarin could only shake her head slightly as she sat up. Why did this have to happen now? Maybe talking to her parents would be a good idea? As her feet hit the floor, Hope than remembered that no one was home. She sighed again as she tried to figure out what to do. The problem at the moment Hope was as lost as anyone could be.

She decided that a cup of coffee and breakfast would do her some good. So, she made her way out of her room to the kitchen. It didn't take long for the coffee to brew nor did it take long for her to eat. She gave a slight sigh as she remembered the dream. Hope looked over to her lap top as she booted it up. She needed to research the strange symbol that she had been seeing in her dream.

As she waited for the computer to come up with something Hope took a drink of her coffee. As she did Hope looked out of the window. It was than that she felt herself have a migraine. What? Wasn't it enough that she couldn't sleep at night either! All she could do was give a slight growl of annoyance to this. What could she do to get rid of this! The sad thing was that Hope didn't have an answer. She been trying to fight this for a long long time. All of the sudden, she 'saw' a Thundercat sign in her eyes. Hope closed her eyes as she shook her head slightly. None of this was happening to her. There had to be a logical explanation for this.

As suddenly as the migraine came it went. This took no more then few minutes from her day yet it left Hope wondering on what was this about. She blinked slightly as Hope looked back to her computer. Her search found information on the strange symbol that she had been "seeing." Again, she nearly gave a double take as Hope read. "Lion- O and the Thundercats...but they are just a legend right?" Why did she ask the air that? Maybe there was more to this than Hope once though. Well, she couldn't just sit there any more. Hope just had to figure this out before she went crazy. Hope sighed slightly, "I am crazy for doing this. If not than it would be on great adventure. You know, all I wanted was a 9 to five job. Is that too hard to ask for?" At times she had to wonder.

It was than that she got up from the table, found a book bag. got a few sets of clothes, rations, and money for the long journey. How was she going to leave though? For some reason, a car didn't sound like a good idea. It was than that Hope had an idea! She could take a horse, never mind the fact that she just leased the animal, and ride there. For once she hoped the owner wouldn't be too mad at her. Hope ran out of the house and it wasn't long before she came to the barn. Thankfully, no one was around to stop her.

It took a little less than an hour for her to tack up the horse. The old mare seemed to be confused as to where she was going. Hope got enough grain to feed the horse for at lest three to four days. She hoped that the horse would feed on grass and what not. Hope than mounted the horse and before anyone came to stop her she was gone.

Yet, you can't fight what your called to do..

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

m/ Kosai Brea m/

User Image

Kosai awoke again way too early for his liking. "This is getting ridiculous!" He growled and went downstairs. Again, no one was up so it was up to him to fix breakfast, which he didn't mind. Once finished, he sat down at his lap top. Maybe the stories and legends were getting to him, but several times he has seen the thundercats insignia. Why? He had no idea. As he continued researching, he saw out of his window a girl on horseback with a bunch of traveling gear. "What's that about I thought I would be the only one up early." He spoke. He opened his window and saw it was Hope. The girl who worked at the Stable. "Hi." He spoke pleasantly. He had seen her from time to time around town riding her horse, but never with this much stuff. He worked at the library some, but mostly because he liked it. He maybe got [aid here and there, but they wouldn't hire him yet. "Going camping?" He asked her nicely.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Hope blinked slightly with her brown eyes. Dam it, she wanted to get out of town with out being seen. Maybe, she still could but how would Koasi know where to look for her. Hope nodded her head as he said hi, "Hello." She told him simply and then heard his next question. What was she going to tell him?She decided to just tell him half the truth for fear that she sounded crazy. "Yeah, I am going on a long camping trip. I need a vacation." She tried to give a smile to that but it was hard to. Maybe she can get out of this with out any problems?

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

m/ Kosai Brea m/

User Image

Kosai blinked at her. She didn't just say that did she? Doesn't she know that there is new blood all over Thundera? "Um...listen, I don't want to sound like a creep, but I want to go with." He spoke. "Before you say no and you hardly know me, let me assure you, I am concerned about safety. There are new blood troops everywhere. I ran into a few the other day. They have terrible powers from some guy I don't even know. Vacation is fine and all, but if you run into new blood and something happened when I could have done something will be a burden I couldn't carry. Besides, I too need a vacation, but I don't want to exactly go alone. What do you say?" He asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

That was one thing that Hope hadn't thought of. If she had, than she wouldn't be doing this. Than again, she felt at times like she was going crazy. In any case, Hope sighed slightly as she looked to Koasi, "You are right in that. I didn't think of the new bloods." Why was she being so forgetful about that? Hope didn't know but she might as well as tell him. "No I don't mind."

Friendly Shapeshifter

m/ Kosai Brea m/

User Image

Kosai smiled slightly. "Cool, just give me a few minutes to gather my things." He spoke to her. He soon left to gather essentials he needed. A simple tent, sleeping bag, a little food and things to cook with, along with necessity items for hygiene and an acoustic guitar. Loading all of this onto a horse of his own, he grabbed some oats for the horse, but he was hoping she would graze on grass like she normally does. "Ready when you are." He spoke. The mare was solid black and if you looked you could have sworn you saw a slight red tint in it's eyes.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

It surprised Hope slightly that Koasi would come back with a horse. To her he didn't seem like the horse type of guy but she wasn't going to argue the point as Hope blinked to the horse. There was something odd about it yet this wasn't the time to try and find out what. She was ready as Hope told her horse to trot.

Friendly Shapeshifter

~~~~~***** Kosai Brea*****~~~~~

User Image

Kosai looked at Hope and patted his mare. "Don't let her looks frighten you, she's a big baby. Right Tassie?" He asked her. The mare whinnied in response. "Shall we going then?" He asked her kindly. "By the way, exactly where are we heading?" He asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Hope nodded to what Kosai said about the mare as she got ready yet his last question caught her off guard, "To be truthful, I don't know." Did that sound weird? If so, it didn't let Hope bother her as she asked her own horse to start walking. The faster they get going the better off they would be. "I will know when we're there though."

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai01
~~~~~***** Kosai Brea*****~~~~~

User Image

"This may seem a little weird, but I have this...feeling...I guess, we'd be better off going into the river. Maybe a little past the monument of Lion-O." He suggested and asked his mare to follow the other one.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Hope blinked to him with her brown eyes. How did he figure that out? Yet, she didn't want to ask that question as Hope nodded. "That seems like a plan to me. Come on let's get going." wtih that, she asked her horse to go into a trot. Then it wasn't long before they where on their way. She had to wonder how Kosasi knew that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff