Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

Srintella Tiagara
User Image

Hope Star

Destiny is a b***h at times

Hope blinked to him as Koasi stated that but then she could only shake her head, as she took her own bite of her ribs. However, she wanted to say something else but for some reason Hope felt jumpy in this town. Why was it? Again she tried to hide this feeling from Koasi. This wasn't what he needed right now.

Yet, you can't fight what your called to do..

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

~~~~~***** Kosai Brea*****~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kosai felt more eyes on them and he growled. "Waiter, can we get to go plates. We don't feel very welcome here." He spoke. The Waiter was confused and then brought the plates for them Kosai packed up his stuff and left the money on the table even paying for Hope's meal for her.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Well so much for relaxing for Koasi as a sigh came from Hope. Why did they have to be spied on and who was spying on them? What did they do? She gave a smile to the waiter as they left plus a good tip for the poor guy. As she followed, Koasi, Hope knew that whatever was here would be fallowing them for a while. Could sight beyond sight help them in this issue? Hope didn't know as she caught up with Koasi. "So.." She said trying to get a conversation going.

What is this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel as though I must go somewhere? Oh god, I feel as though I just landed in an episode of Lost..SOMEONE HELP ME!

Friendly Shapeshifter

"Shh." He spoke. And was listening for footsteps besides there. There was nothing. He tried to listen harder. There was still nothing. After a few moments he relaxed. "I thought we were being followed." He spoke. He sighed and sat on a bench. They were very close to the cemetery, but he was wanting to eat and everything felt cloudy at the moment.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

The only thing she could do was shake her head to Koasi. As of right now, there was nothing but again, she wasn't the best one for stealth. They learned that early on as Hope looked around for anything that could pin point the spy's. At the moment, there was nothing as she sat on a bench near the centenary. "Than sit down and eat." She commanded as Hope simply open the container as she began to eat her food. "Stop trying to fight this. It will just drive you up a wall." It was a knowing voice.

Friendly Shapeshifter

He shook his head. "Not fighting. I'm just trying to relax so things can come easier." He spoke as he began to eat yet again. The hood was aggravating his ears and it was getting dark enough he couldn't see past the sun glasses. His tail twitched in aggravation.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

It was enough with hiding who they where and why did the dead care to be honest? Hope took the hood off her ears as she scratched her head. As she did that, Hope scanned the area to find that she couldn't see anything at the moment. A sigh came from her as she picked up a rock to play with it slightly. She wanted to say something else to Koasi but right now wasn't the time to talk. He needed time to get what Koasi needed to get done. As she was done with her food, Hope wiped her hands on a napkin. "I will be over here. "

With that, she got up as Hope walked a few feet again, as she brought out her sword. What she needed right now was some training time and an opportunity presented itself as she began to, well, train. For the most part, her instructions came from the sword itself as she learned the best way to grip it. Thought it might take a while to fully master the sword of omens. At lest she was working on it right?

Friendly Shapeshifter

As he finished eating, he closed his eyes as he removed the restraints of his ears, loosened his tail and took of the shades. He breathed out letting the wind guide him to a stone and found what he was looking for. He felt around the stone and felt it was rather light and loose. He looked towards Hope. He couldn't push the stone by himself, but knew it was loose. "Hope I hate to other you, but can you give me a hand?" He asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

IHope opened her eyes as she looked over to Koasi, "No problem." She said as Hope put her sword up. There was going to be time later to train on other issues but as of right now, she needed to push a rock out of the way. As she came over, Hope looked at the rock, "If we had the horse they could help us." Than the thought of thinking like a human hit her as she blinked. Where did that come from?

Friendly Shapeshifter

"No idea." He spoke and began pressing against the grave stone. It budged slowly and then give way to a stair set leading down. His eyes widened. He didn't see this in his vision. He looked for a long branch and began trying to spark to get it lit. After a few moments it was let and he had a makeshift torch and began heading down.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Once the stone was rolled away from the entrance of the tomb only to find that there was a deep dark staircase going down, "I am sure that somewhere on this planet, or even, universe, there is a horror movie on why you shouldn't go down this staircase, Koasi. In that case, do you want me to go with you?" Didn't Hope bring along a flash light as she blinked to Koasi lighting a torch. After a second of looking for the flash light, Hope realized that she left it with the gear. It turns out that, Koasi wasn't waiting on her as Hope tried to figure out what to do as she looked around. She decided that the best bet would to watch for anything or anyone that wanted to stop him form doing what he was doing.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai entered and found a dank sarcophagus. "Panthro?" He asked. He thought that Panthro, his supposed relative, was just a legend but here it was. He traced his finger along the lettering of the sarcophagus. His eyes closed and he could feel a presence near. "Take it..." It spoke. He opened his eyes and saw the spirit of Panthro before him. his eyes widened in disbelief. "You need it." The voice spoke. "All answers will come."

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

Hope gave a worried look to the staircase as Koasi took his time down there. She knew this wasn't anything to rush and like her Koasi would have to take his own time. A sigh came from her as she paced at the door very worried about her friend.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kosai exited and placed his hand on her shoulder from behind. "Someone getting worried?" He asked her and smirked. On his belt hung a red and blue pair of clawed nunchaku. "I saw Panthro...He told us to seek out Wily Kit and Wily Kat's Village now. They are still alive, shockingly. They can give us more answers.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Hope Star

As Koasi came out and put a hand on her shoulder, Hope turned to him, as she gave a nod, "Anyone would be." Hope stated in a calm tone as she looked to his shiny new toy as Hope gave a nod to that. It was official as Koasi was apart of her team. Now, as to try and find the others was the hard part, however as Koasi explain who they had to see next, Hope raised an eye brow to him, "seriously?" She said in a surprised tone, "How old are they? What did they do raid Mumra's layer?" Yes it was a bad joke as she found herself make this bad joke, "While we're on the way to kits and kat's lets have a kitkat."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff