Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image
Samuel J. Jumbo
The Amazing Mumbo Jr.

Loyalty: Myself for the most part

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Samuel gave small wave to the waitress as she walked as thank you for bringing the food. Cutting into the omelet, his mind was on the Titans, if what he saw earlier in the back as really Slade they had their work cut out for them. Putting the piece of omelet into his mouth he continued to ponder why the Titans were so dysfunctional, they leaders of course but most the members seemed to be pulling in other directions. Maybe if they learned of trouble brewing round them maybe they would shape up. Mentally sighing Samuel swallowed the food in his mouth. Why would someone considered a villain bother worry about the Titans short comings you may ask? It was simple, competition. If there to many thieves many running about the city Samuel would have to resort to being more aggressive to make sure he kept what he stole.

Yes, it is truly a pity when the heroes that a vowed to protect the city fail so miserably.” Samuel agreed talking another bite of his omelet. After chewing a moment he swallow before he continued as it would be rude to speak with one mouth full. “But you must remember, Madelyn, the world we live in is not always going to have a fairytale ending, though we may wish it to be. My advice on the matter is this; don’t always hold out hoping someone will come along and save you from every evil that you will face. But instead prepare yourself to fight your own battles so that you may defeat them yourself. Although if you share bound with someone that you’re willing to fight for do so.” Taking a sip of his orange juice, as if that little speech was nothing then simple chatter, and to him it was.

Watching Madding face go beat red again at his question he snickered to himself. Apparently he had bushed another one of her buttons, it was almost fun. Taking a bite of the sausage he ignored Maddie peering at time as well as the fake glare, I see, sounds like you met the common Goth, ” Samuel chuckled, taking another bite from the omelet.

Seeing as she hadn’t need to answer if she didn’t want to it must have been a ploy to make him jealous, smart girl, “You wound me, Madelyn, I was simply helping a person that seemed to be in need of help that’s all. Besides if I had wanted upstage your friend I would have put much more effort in doing so.” Samuel said weaving a lie with tricks of his trade. All magicians were part conman and Samuel was no exception in the matter. “But if I had truly tried to outdo him before he even had chance, that would be unsporting. And someone such as you should be given the chance to choose of their own volition.

Taking clearing what was left of the omelet Samuel sipped from his glass of orange juice to wash it down. Looking a into Maddie’s emerald eyes with his own dull sapphire ones me grinned. Though I’m not above tipping the odds on my have if it’s in my power, my sweet Madelyn, He thought as he began to finish what was left of the sausage on his plate.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I am currently at downtown - cafe while with Maddie and a monkey and I'm feeling relaxed, amused, confident and I'm wearing street clothes.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Versatile Explorer

Out Of Cookies 」 :: It's alright Claw. I've been pretty busy too.

x Walker's Thoughts 」 :: "Shadow Walker.."
x Locus' Thoughts 」 :: "Interesting.. he wants to join our side? I wonder how Lilith will respond."
x Company 」 :: Walker is with [No one]. Locus is with [Livion in her mind, Charles Smith and O'Reilly].
x Location 」 :: Walker is in [Lilith's Bedroom Closet; Titan Tower] and Locus is on the [Ground].
x Emotion 」 :: Walker is [Thoughtful]. Locus is [Cautious/Curious/Humored].
x Status 」 :: Walker is [Closet]. Locus is [Standing on ground].

:: W a l k e r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ C o p y ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxWalker had a lot on her mind, though she could do very little, being locked in a.. 'closet' was not her ideal place to sit and think and she had no means to communicate with the Scholar. She sighed deeply, crouching to sit on the back of her shoes. She placed a hand to her cheek, deep in thought by the time she had crouched. Her mind wondered to her original. "I wonder.. is Livion the shadow walker? I don't really know. I know nothing about him aside from what she learned over the time spent with him in the cell.." She pursed her lips in thoughts.. but only to chuckle. "I will have so much time on my hands.. what to do with it?"

:: L o c u s _ L i v i o n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ S h a d o w - W a l k e r ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxLocus studied the two with a curious glint in her orange orbs. She had merely chuckled as Charles waved his arms, stating he meant no disrespect. When had he disrespected her? It was a common though to not associate her with the Titan's. She didn't look like a member nonetheless a leader. She simply shook her head, indicating there was no disrespect shown in her eyes from him. "Calm down." She smiled briefly. "It's quite alright." She noticed the slight.. rude tone to his voice as he got all hyperactive, telling to come on, but she had paused him, stating that it was a bad idea. She had thought on his facial expression, catching the dark quality to it after she had said that. He was angry at her for not taking him straight there? Lilith would have gotten upset, mot likely.

xxxxxShe gave a deep sigh, the sound echoing as she placed a hand on her hip, arching an eyebrow at his precarious behavior towards her words, though she wasn't keen on how downtrodden he had thus gotten. She ignored the words he spoke, but they had hit a nerve, but she didn't show her irritation. He seemed like.. a puppy. He started to walk off, but not before pausing to hear what else she had to say, instantly happy again at her words about her being a leader. "I'm not going to go out and just announce to everyone I'm a leader. I recently took over the position." She snorted indignantly. "We're not well liked by the villain community. I'd be a main target."

xxxxxStraight to the point? She listened to what he said next, keeping a blank face while folding her arms against her chest. Once he was finished, she stood in silence, taking in the information before speaking. "I.. see. You may join our side, but you will be watched. A snake can worm into a bird's nest, but I will not allow anything to harm the eggs in the next, so to speak." She was not meant to offend him in any way. She wanted to make it clear that he did not have her trust and thus would have her eye on him. She was cautious, guarding. She was protective of her team mates. "I wouldn't mind helping, though my team is currently scattered, as well as part of the other team. You can speak more with Lilith if you'd like."

xxxxxShe glanced towards O'Reilly who had spoken up. She had only chuckled at what he said about predicting her answer to his.. odd question. He paused at the word 'witch' and narrowed her eyes. "Be mindful about what you call people. I'm not entirely sure.. what Lilith is. I never really asked. I was always too focused on the enemy to really bother with the question before." Livion sighed in her mind. "Be careful with your words, Locus." She didn't respond to the voice in her head.

Wolf The Aspect

Blood Fox Claw

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cʀɪsco Lᴇᴛᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Amused.
                                    » Status Calmed Down.
                                    » Location Streak's Home (Though Prince is at a Cafe).
                                    » Company Crook and Bandit [Prince is with Samuel and Maddie].
                                    » Thoughts "You two are so.. soft.."
                                    » In Disguise? Yes, This.

"Before I left my father was just a shadow of the man he used to be.."
                                    ╚═════════════════════ x x x ═══

Prince had been behaving while they walked, snuggling closer to her neck all the while.. but he had 'oohhh'ed at the word 'zoo'. He loved going there to see others like him, but daddy had said never to go there alone. Bad people. He had taken the toy back from her when she handed it to him, holding it again in his tail. He waved it around, making sure not to drop it. He had 'ohh'ed several times at the word 'trouble', a monkey-grin on his face. Ohhh, that meant he would behave, but Prince had a way of causing trouble even when he was behaving. It was the side effects of being such an adventurous creature. He had tilted his head as the woman he was curled around had grabbed his paw, holding it. Streak had done that often.. he pouted a bit at being lost, but he felt.. comfortable around these two.

The last time he had gotten out of the house some man had tried to catch him. To say that he gave that man a run for his money was an understatement. The monkey had literally ran the man around.. what, 3 blocks? The man had finally given up, a string of curses following the monkey as he screeched in joy at his fun while hopping away. He curled closer to the woman.. 'purring'.

Streak caught the apple with his free hand, chuckling, and handed the object to Bandit, who was making more noises, as if content. He blinked, looking down as Crook crawled up his leg, going under his jacket and popping up from his collar at the back. "Woah!" Good thing the jacket was not zipped and thus gave the two free movement. He laughed, moving towards the bedroom. Prince would show up. He always had a habit of disappearing and then reappearing so he wasn't too worried. He set Bandit down onto the bed beside the remote, moving his arms around to dig out Crook from his jacket, setting the raccoon down onto the bed beside his brother. He watched them with a curious glint in his contacted-eyes.

Prince blinked, noticing they were at a cafe. Food! He recognized the word, but he softly 'growled' at the woman though it was more of a low 'ohhh'.. noise. Once realizing she wasn't going to hurt her new friends he stopped, moving to jump down from the woman's neck after they had seated. People! He gave his prized grin, hopping over to a couple sitting with their daughter. 'Monkey!' The girl cried, causing the parents to look towards Prince with a look of shock. He crawled up into the man's lap, curling into a ball. The father smiled, petting him. 'What a cute monkey.' The mother had said with a casual smile. 'Monkey!' The daughter said again with a squeal. He looked content.

Though he sat there for a few minutes Prince soon jumped off the man's lap, hopping back over to the female. He hopped up, curling into her lap with a 'purr'. He had glanced up when the woman appeared, the waiter, giving her a straight monkey face, but then he grinned at her, flashing his white teeth in a display of being friendly. This would probably freak her out given that he had sharp teeth. When the plate of food was set before the woman he had sat up in her lap, pressing his back against her front while swaying the airplane in his tail, to which he moved around to hold in his hands and 'play' with it, merely moving it around the air. He had ate and thus ignore the food once seeing it.

═══ x x x ═════════════════════╗
                                    "So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // Wooottt.]
User Image
╣Alex's Theme╠
Powers Active: Aura of Cute (always active)

'Most people want to relive their childhood...'

User Image
Alex really wanted to know why she had lived at amusement park for so long. What was the reason why she had stayed there? Was she hiding from someone, been in a abusive home, or had something happen to her parents? He wanted her to explain more but then she heard her question. He wanted to ask more but he could tell that she wanted to change the subject.

~It's her story I can't force her to tell me so I leave it alone. She will tell me if she really wants too. I don't want to possible bring up some bad memories.~ He turned to her "Well we could go to my brother's art studio. He's probably working on his latest piece of art. We can go check it out if you want to, besides I told him I meet up with him sometime today. Got to make sure he doesn't go overboard." Alice said before drinking his orange juice.

'I'm the only one who can.'

occ:Sorry for the wait
Mizz Krazy10
[/quote

High-functioning Lunatic

6,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Imagex
x
x
"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕀
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔻𝕀𝔼
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 ~ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕔l𝕖𝕒𝕣 w𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠k 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔼𝕐𝔼."

x
x
User Image

Her hands desperately searched for the mark where the crow had gone into. Unfortunately, her search was put on halt when she felt the vibrations on the ground from when he landed right behind her. Turning around, she was met with an incoming strike of his hands, only to have her own crossed over each other up to deflect and push him back. When his attacks continued, Corvus’ body would contort and move with incredible flexibility and reflexes, avoiding his attacks enough to avoid being struck by hard attacks. She took a few kicks to the shin or side, but tumbled sideways and cartwheeled up to a standing position. Starting to think it was time to end this, She rushed towards him, launching her body into a twist, kicking her feet down at it. When he jerked back and she noticed his glowing hand coming straight for her, Corvus gasped and quickly swung her hand in an arch to pull up a shadow barrier shield to block the attack.

Unfortunately, she hadn’t brought it up in time and the liquid had gotten on part of her clothes. As the barrier was brought down, the sight of her clothes, part of the skirt, top and one of the arm guards were freezing over and starting to spread. Muttering angrily to herself, she ripped off her arm guard and tore off the parts of her skirt and top that were covered in ice, tossing them aside and leaving her in a barely covered manner. Not only did she have to worry about this guy and finding the crow but now she had to worry about her torn clothes and if anything popped out! Growling softly, Corvus’ eyes began to glow white, the light flowing up and dissipating like smoke each time she moved.

“Alright buddy… you want me?.... fine… You’ll get me!” Corvus rushed forward straight at him and just as it seemed she was going to strike him, she would drop down to her knees and bend her body backwards so the knee guards would help her slide on the wooden floor right in between his legs. Now that she was behind him, she would flick her hands and swing her body around on her knees, bringing her hands together in a clap to create a concussive construct to blast him backwards towards another table and some rubble, only to be met with dark tendrils of shadow matter wrapping around his arms and feet. She’d wait to see how he handled it before going to approach him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Қԑʮ
Ʈαʅƙɩɳɡ
Ʈɧɩɳƙɩɳɡ
Լѻʀεҳʮട

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ ʅοcαʈɩѻŋ: Decoy Church
ʗυʀʀεɳʈʅʮ ωɩʈɧ: That guy in white and his Robot girl thats currently under a lot of rubble
Ʈɧουɡɧʈട: 'This guy better stay down...'
Ѻυʈ Ѻ∱ ʗοϲοɳυʈട: >.> Sorry it took me so long.
x
x
x
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕍𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝔸𝕀𝕋ℍ 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔼
𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ℂℍ𝕆𝕂𝔼 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔻𝔼𝕄𝕀𝕊𝔼
𝕀 𝕄𝔸𝕂𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔸𝒩𝔾𝔼L𝕊 𝕊ℂℝ𝔼𝔸𝕄 𝔸𝒩𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕀L ℂℝ𝕐!"

ʗυʀʀεɳʈ Φυʈʄɪʈ:
[urlhttp://inserturlhere.com]→Here←

Lonely Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Name:Hayate Vincita
I feel: Normal
I haven given many names: Iron Justice Son of Cyborg
A power that used for good: Steel Materialization armor:Active
Power of magnetism:not used
I'm at the side of other heroes or facing villains:T oryn
We fight together: Non Created
support used:None
Weapons of heroism: none
Charlotte: 50%
[Motorcycle mode] [Android mode]
Charlotte weapons active:None
I save people one destination at a time:church
OOC:

User Image

User Image

Charolette:
User Image

Heroes are made by the paths they choose,
not the powers they are graced with.

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to do

•

O ur Hero Iron Justice release a blast of ice at the young enchantress that freezes when the liquid makes contact with her however the idea failed as the enchantress defended herself with a shadow barrier that clashed with the blast. The enchantress barrier did protect her from his attack but her reaction was little slow enough for the liquid to landed on part on her clothes. The liquid began to create ice that will spread and consume the enchantress with ice however she ripped off her arm guard,torn off the part of skirts and her top that were covered ice only for the enchantress to become barely covered and much skin was revealed. Iron justice see the enchantress ripped off part of her clothes and his face began to glowed red and back away from her a little slowly. "Ah that wasn't supposed to happen." He said as his fantasy rose in his head. The camera showed the enchantress body that were ripped slowly as a seductive moan appeared for every shot of the enchantress body. In his mind the enchantress face was erotic and gazing at him,but in reality it was replaced with a pissed off look and her eyes began to glow white knowing it meant trouble for our hero.

His mind snapped back to reality and saw the enchantress face. He waved his arm in frightfulness. "Wait lets talk this out we are adults after hehehehehe" he slightly chuckled knowing things are not working out. She spoke to Iron Justice that made him blush and vulnerable. "Wait you mean right here right now?!" he said as her statement made his mind think of something pervy. She charges at him only to slide between his leg bending her body backward only to appear behind him. As she was about to prepare a blast Iron justice spoke with a confused and generous tone. "At least let me take to dinner and a movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!" he said as he body flew towards the table and some rubble. Black matter tendrils ceased Iron Justice arms and legs suppressing him into the ground. "He tried freeing himself even with his superhuman strength he cant reached the tendrils to free himself. "Crap not this again i cant use my nitrogen blast, i couldn't reload in time" He thought to himself as he looked at her and decided to make a funny joke. "Well i hope not planning to have something crash into me again whats next a Honda?" He then went back into a serious personality. "You not going to get away like before i can break out and stop you" He said looking up at her with a serious only to see her torn-skirt and turn himself away trying to not look at her skirt. "Crap i let my manliest get the better of me….again" He said to himself.

•

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

Everybody wanted to be the hero of their own story.
Nobody wanted to be comic relief.

Widower

Tipsy Cultist

User ImageUser Image

Being asked such questions by a boy younger than her seemed a bit odd, shouldn't the roles here be reversed? The older one should ask all these questions to the younger person, Noel was seventeen after all and Al could be no older than eight or nine. The food was brought to their tables and Noel thanked the waiter before looking down to her plate; an omelet, two sausages, a biscuit, and a glass of water. All this food was chugged down in a rapid manner and when Al began talking again she looked up half of a biscuit poking out her mouth.

Noel nodded an art studio could be...entertaining, she'd never been to one before so her expectations weren't set very high and she wanted to meet this brother Al always spoke about. She ate the remaining piece of the biscuit and swallowed before speaking,"Zounds fun." She smiled toward the boy before taking a sip from her glass of water and focusing on the remaining food on her plate.

I'm currently at: A Resturant
With: Al
Feeling pretty: Shy, Content, Hungry
Helios Nostros

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

location: Eboni's apartment company: Eboni, Midnight & Slither mood: calm, collected

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

Caressing the scales over the cobras' snout and then slowly and gently down across her hood, Grey made careful sure not to make direct eye contact and disrespect the reptile. he was well aware of how to handle animals due to his own personal history with the circus. One could be dominate over an animal without resorting to angering them with a challenge of a look in the eyes, which many creatures, mammal and reptilian alike took as a threat. Lifting Silther from the floor and allowing her to coil around his arm, he still hummed that hypnotic slow song. He wore his silk gloves still, and being that his touch was naturally cool to begin with, he wasn't worried about his body heat tricking those heat-sensing vanes along her snout into thinking he was something delicious to clamp onto. No, that was Eboni's job now.

Glancing up as she emerged back into the bedroom, Grey was taken aback by how truly beautiful she looked in the simple silk-linens. Despite his cold touch, he felt as if his blood were on fire as he looked upon her. His gaze followed the trail of that simple anklet up her leg and over her hip, across her navel and lifting higher still over the pale, but sun-touched flesh of her shoulder. Pausing there only a moment, his cool eyed continued along her collarbone and trailed slowly up her neck until they met her rich brown stare. She was the epitome of wild beauty and and he was transfixed by her. His eyes flickered briefly to her lips before back to her own.
"You may need chains to keep me at bay from you, pet. Poisonous though your lips may be, I find their touch worth the agony..."

How?! How did she have this crippling spell on him? He was strong-willed enough to not fall prey to the Headmaster's abilities, so then how did this simple girl vex him so?! Listening to her explain the snakes and their difference, he nodded. "You look ravishing, my dear. Truly..."

Standing, Grey approached her slowly, step by teasing step and with his free hand, reached up and ran his fingers through her silken, raven hair. He was losing himself, and he didn't like it. He had been so strong, so free before he saw her...and now that he had allowed himself to get close to her, he felt as if he were drowning, and his ankles were tangled in anchor chains and he couldn't break the surface no matter how hard he fought to swim. "We need to make a stop at the concert hall on the way to the Academy I'm afraid, pet. I left some of my belongings behind. You should probably pack your main necessities. We can return for the rest of your things, soon."

♪  ♫

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: *dumps a bucket of ice water on him to cool him off* : D ))
Is there music in your head?: none atm..
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My head and my heart are colliding,

Sometimes I fear that I might disappear,

Tired of rushing, racing, and running, Im falling apart.

User Image

Єboni arie Ȑosewater

She nodded and went back into her bedroom. She took off the outfit, putting it into her backpack. She packed her brush, toiletries, a couple outfits, and paused. She went to her dresser, opening the first drawer and pulling out the box with his letters and small book given to her by her father from a tomb in Egypt. She put everything in the backpack, oh her faithful backpack. When done, shed packed the necessities, and what she could not leave behind. After all, that book hid secrets of her powers origin, she could not leave it.

She walked back into the main room, and had changed into a pair of dark jeans, and a black top. She wore boots, and a locket. She smiled at Midnight, who curled around her arm. She looked to Grey and walked to him, carefully took Slither, who wrapped around her other arm. The two would go mad without her. She went to the counter and grabbed her sunglasses slipping them on. She would not forget them. Although is was close to dark now....she would not make that same mistake twice. The one time she had gone out without her glasses, someone had called her a freak. That word clung to her, and had never let go.

She smiled at Grey. "Okay. Just lead the way....but lets try to stay out of the light. Some do not respond well to Midnight and Slither and I am protective of them. I will , out of instinct, attack things that threaten them. They call me Queen Cobra, and I think the snakes have a reason for it. " She had always wondered why they called her it. Perhaps they saw her as their mother? It would make sense. Even when shed been pregnant, those few years ago, they had protected her. Her child, though it had not survived, would it have been born like her, a woman of the snakes? The thought plagued her.

(O.O.C: )

Ȼlєopαtrα

The Hero with a Villain's power.

Where: Boardwalk
Wearing:
Company: Her secret admirer // Grey
Heroine Outfit

Sunraiser

Super Lunatic

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold had been sitting in his 'home' for quite some time. Easily three hours. He had just been looking over the city. He was beginning to get fed up with it. Several things had gotten to him recently. The worm that had destroyed his accordion had called him a monster. Normally, that wouldn't get to him. But he went in depth. He uprooted every bit of humanity Leopold had left in him besides speech, and somehow mercy. Then, a run in with someone named 'Iron Justice' had also claimed him to be a monster. But not just 'a' monster. He was 'THE monster.' How special. Leopold grumbled in disgust.

Leopold was cold. Despite the late afternoon sunlight, the wing and slowly lowering temperatures had been getting to him. His ability to fight back against this was only weakened by his physical state. He was deprived of sleep. He couldn't get a good night's sleep any more. He was too hungry. He hadn't actually eaten anything in the past two and a half weeks. Several times he had considered eating a human, but refrained from doing so in a desperate attempt of maintaining his human-ness.

To Leopold, though, that time was gone. He was going to eat, like it or not. His humanity was gone. He was no longer part of their disgusting life. It's not his mutation that shoved him out; it was the other humans. Humans had accepted all kinds of life before him. Aliens, demons, angels, the likes. Even other mutants. But for some reason, Leopold was the big red flag. That was too damn bad for them, because they were going to regret it. Potentially, Leopold could destroy the entire city. Slowly. Kill off the police force, free the prisoners, bring power to the villains. Leopold figured that he should side with a villain. Most villainous leaders had hideous henchmen anyways.

With a roar, Leopold flung himself off what little remnants were left of the Abandoned Arena's roof, slamming into the concrete below. He made his way to the streets, surveying them, deciding who would go first, how they would go. A woman passed Leopold, whispering "freak' as she went by. Leopold roared angrily, then grabbed her by her hair. She yelled before screaming in pain and terror, as Leopold had literally ripped her in half, holding her above his head. He let the blood poor all over him. A new sense came into Leopold's being. He felt like it was his duty to kill these people...eat them, even. (Think of the moment in Finding Nemo where Bruce the Great White smells Dory's blood, then goes crazy.)

With a slow laugh that built up, Leopold began dashing about the streets, tearing the arms, heads, and legs off of people. He ate most of them, but left the person there so they could sit in horrendous pain. It wasn't long before the police sirens rang, but they were quickly silenced. Leopold crushed every police car he could find into a rough square. After a quick moment of thinking, Leopold dashed about the rooftops, skidding to a halt on a seemingly empty part of the city. There he stood, breathing heavily. Blood dripped off of his head, shoulders, arms and tail, and bits of flesh, bone, and organ hung form his teeth. He truly did look like a monster.

Where: Abandoned Arena, then a random area of Jump City (If anyone cares to include Leopold in their post, then he will be there. Otherwise he's just wherever.)
With: Quite a few corpses.
Equipment: Nothin'.
Thoughts: F...food...wrong...right...food.
Out Of Constitutions:

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?: NO
location: downtown- cafe ][ company: Samuel, a monkey ][ mood: humbled, smitten

Listening to him go on, Maddie nodded, agreeing with every word he said. She knew all of that by this point. Losing her family in the fire had left her alone in the world. She had to grow up far-too-quickly, and she learned the hard lesson much sooner than she needed to that: in the end, you had to watch out for yourself, because no one was going to watch out for you. And it was a shame. There was once a time where you could trust and rely on others,..and chivalry wasn't completely snuffed out of existence, but it was becoming more and more rare recently. Maddie had been taking care of herself for a long time, and...it was starting to wear on her. She was terribly lonely. She had her babies, Bandit and Crook, yes, but she missed this. She missed simple things in life like going out to eat in quaint little cafes with cute boys. She'd completely given up on school, which she didn't mind so much. She'd been home-schooled by her parents on the road anyway. But seeing the social interactions between students and even such insignificant pleasantries like a school dance, Homecoming, Prom...she had missed out on so much and it was catching up on her. She felt like she was caving in. Perhaps that was why she was having serious thoughts about settling here in Jump City? Watching life pass by was too much on her. "I know....nothing's ever 'easy' and....things rarely turn out as planned. But once in awhile it's...nice to dream. Nice to think about what could have been...and what could still be. I think I....er...rather, we as a people, cling so fiercely onto dreams and hope because sometimes it's all we have left."

Lowering her head abit, she prodded at the waffle with her fork distractedly. Maddie felt a little foolish, being gently reminded of reality by him. She knew, she was aware the harshness of the world, but she was one of the few who had not yet succumb to it completely. And while it made her seem sweet, naive, and blissfully ignorant, she really wasn't. Deep down, she knew, and it was a daily struggle to keep that bitterness suppressed and maintain her smile and cheerfulness. She didn't let the world drag her down no matter how badly things got. Her spirit was too lighthearted and too strong for it.

Perking back up as the monkey returned to her lap from his antics, the smile that broke on her face managed to unfurrow her brow and she turned to get a glance of the child shouting about 'Monkey!'. Mischeivous little scamp! Giving the creature a skritchy back-rub, she turned her attention back to Samuel with a wry smirk.
"I don't know what he's like, really, Samuel. I just met him last night. He saved my life, we...didn't really have the chance to just sit around and shoot the breeze. I don't know what his style is. I don't even know what he looks like really."

Maddie rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she took another sip of her chocolate milk. "He was wearing a mask the whole time. I'm usually pretty good at discerning facial features, but he was wearing a hood too... And it was dark out.......I don't even know how I'm supposed to recognize him later."

Finishing her last bite of waffle, she peered up and caught Samuel's gaze as he both bragged and flattered her, her cheeks tinting abit pink. There was something hiding behind his gaze, she could tell. His eyes were deep and sincere. She felt like he could see right through her, it was unnerving. Could he tell how uncomfortable she had been when he mentioned the robbery at the Pizza Corner? Sure it wasn't her, but her own fiasco had not been far away. He was a charming one alright, but he was definitely hiding something.

((OOC: Oooo! Getting interesting! Hope Streak's up for winning her back! ; D ))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Wolf The Aspect

Nilion Unlustig

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

location: Eboni's apartment, downtown company: Eboni, Midnight & Slither (cobras) mood: anxious, unnerved

" Is there music in your head? Have you followed where it led? And been graced with a taste of the beauty underneath...? "

No one would dare speak ill of her while he was around. She had seen his romantic, flourish, and outlandish side, but Eboni had only seen the tip of the iceberg that made up the darkness, the rage, and anger and the pain inside him. There was only a diamond's worth of light left in him, and it was drowning in darkness were it not for her. Had she not come along, it would have been snuffed back into coal and left him completely empty. He wouldn't hesitate to harm, maim, or kill on her behalf. Grey was not a kind young man. Only she brought it out in him.

Easing Slither onto Eboni's arm, he reached over and gripped her chin softly, tipping her face up and braving to take just one more tender, but passionate kiss from those venomous lips before drawing from her. He couldn't help himself. She was nigh irresistible to him. Once she had her belongings in tow, he almost offered to carry her backpack for her, but he knew how protective she was over it.
"We'll avoid the main roads, pet, but there are some side-streets that we can't just detour unless you feel like climbing over rooftops. We'll be fine....I promise."

He cringed when he said the words. He hated those words, and hated saying them. He was a man of his word, of course, but his father had promised they would make it out alright too, and look where that had gotten him. They tasted bitter on his tongue. Smiling warmly to the girl and her pets, he headed out of her apartment and led the way towards the concert hall first. He would not be long. Letting her inside with him, he allowed her to stay in the comfort of the shadows of the foyer while he made a quick run back to the catwalks. Snatching up in knapsack and his violin case, he slid down the ladder adeptly and hopped to the floor a few rungs up. Reuniting with her in the shadows, he fought the urge to seek another kiss. He was still feeling a little sedate from the last few.

True to his word, Grey led her away from the main roads, passing down the street by a small quaint cafe. There was the young man from the park he recognized earlier...and.............no. Just no. NO, it couldn't be! Stopping dead in his tracks, Grey stared incredulously at the blonde girl Samuel was with from beneath the cover of his hood. Absolutely stricken with paralysis, he was nearly slack-jawed as he watched her laugh and toss her hair back, flirting obviously with the magician. He took a step forward, but then his foot rooted to the ground. He couldn't....not now, not yet. It may not have even been her, but a damn-good lookalike. He couldn't be sure and he wasn't about to rush over and make a fool of himself. Shaking his head and freeing himself of his stupor, he put his free arm around Eboni and ushered her along. He needed to get out of there before Samuel recognized him. He would find the boy later and do some investigation as to the identity of that green-eyed blonde. She looked too damned similar for it to be a coincidence. Sure there were subtle differences...she had grown, obviously, but he was so convinced that was her. It had to be. 'Madelynne....sweet sister....you live. Why did you come here?!' Keeping his thoughts to himself, his brow furrowed beneath his mask and after a few more blocks and a handful more corners, he finally stopped outside an apartment building and reached into the pocket of his hoodie, taking out the antique-looking key and unlocking the door, but not yet stepping within.
"Please....pet....forgive my uneasiness....I feel as if I'd just seen a ghost. What I saw...I cannot have possibly seen."

♪  ♫

((OOC: Uh-ohhhh......>.>; ))
Is there music in your head?: none atm...
Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Єboni arie Ȑosewater

Watching him, after all the moving around, as he stared for a moment. She wondered if he was alright, she was worried, now. She reached out, with her gloved hand, to touch his shoulder as he pulled the key out. "Are you sure you are alright? You looked more then a touch shaken. " Worry was clear on her features, inn fact, she had considered asking if he wanted her to kill or poison someone. Yes, not something she would usually do, but for him she might. She would do it for her snakes,well...for any snake really. Did you know snakes don't lie? Ever. Its against their moral codes.

She smiled lightly, hoping he would be honest with her, but she had little to no right to ask him to be honest with her, when there was so little they knew about each other.

(O.O.C: Sorry its so short. )

Ȼlєopαtrα

Wearing:
Heroine Outfit

Sunraiser

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

location: Grey's flat company: Eboni, Midnight & Slither (cobras), Duchess (cat) mood: shaken, unsettled

His fingers fumbled with the key as he tried to tug it back out of the lock and he opened the door. He had to get inside, back to the comfort and safety of his own space. What he had just seen couldn't have been real. Echoes of the past haunting his mind with her laughter again after such a long respite from her screams. As shaken as he clearly was, Grey was ever the gentleman and allowed her to step in first.

The front foyer was small, with a set of stairs that led upwards towards an open second floor, and above that, an open third floor. There was a 'broom closet' beneath the stairs, which actually houses the secret elevator down into H.I.V.E. Academy. His own private entrance so that he could live his live as 'normal;y' as possible and not attract attention to the vast underground compound. The kitchen was decently sized, shaded skylights and an island in the center of the room. The counters were all black marbled granite, and glass-faced cabinetry and paneling were a stark ivory and eggshell, with silver appliances and detailing. The foyer was ebony hardwood, and the kitchen was black and white simple ceramic tile-work. He would show her around the kitchen later. Gesturing towards the stairs, he kept pretty quiet, lost in thought and looking troubled. She was worried for him....he...wasn't used to that. Aside from his lost family, and the Headmaster, no one before her had truly actually cared about his well being. He doubted the Headmasters' concern was sincere, but he had kept him content with his charming words. Even the most elaborate lie could be comforting if one allowed themselves to believe it...

Not meaning, nor wanting to worry her however, Grey escorted her up the carpeted steps to the second floor which was also carpeted up until the bathroom which bore the same black and white tile scheme as the kitchen. The floor was open, with a floor-length large window panel, which was covered over at the moment by his heavy velvet black-out drapes, only a thin sliver of silver sunlight leaking through. His place so far was rather bland in terms of color. He preferred the black and white scheme. It was simple, and was resembling to his art, much like a piano. You didn't see an overabundance of colors in music, the paper was white, the sheet music was black ink. It was neat, clean, and relative. There were candles quite literally littering the room, everywhere, but they weren't lit. He never left them burning when he left his place.The ceiling was vaulted, and a single fan with an overhead light hung at the center of the room. An elaborately framed canopy platform bed was centered against the wall, and upon it were black satin and velour blankets, and curled up on one of the scarlet duvet pillows, was a lavender-point Ragdoll cat, fluffy and clearly agitated. Her pupils were shrunk to thin slits, much like a snakes, and her ears both perked and then laid back against her head. She glowered up at Grey. He had not informed her he was bringing home company! And who was this...other female? Her tail swished angrily and she watched Eboni and the snakes like a hawk with those bright crystal blue eyes, already accusing her of stealing her human. Her jaws parted as if she were about to hiss, but then-
"Duchess...enough."

Licking her maw instead at Grey's warning, she stood with a long stretch and padded across the bed towards him as he sat on the end of it. Taking a glance at the mirror and his bureau across on the opposite wall, to make sure she hadn't been batting things to the floor again her boredom, he scooped the prissy ball of jealous fluff into his arms and carried her slowly over to Eboni. "....This is Eboni. This is Slither, and that is Midnight....and you may as well get used to them, my dear. They'll be staying with us for awhile. Until I can find you lodgings of your own if you like."

Duchess gave and indignant 'mew', but her nose twitched as she leaned forward in Grey's arms, giving a sniff to each individual that her master had introduced. The snakes had a funny smell, almost like there was none at all, but it was there. Just highly faint. Purring in Grey's arms for now, she hung like a limp doll and he walked to the other side of the room, setting her down atop the highest platform in her cat tree where she continued watching them all, tail swishing. Moving back to his guests, he caressed Eboni's cheek and jaw once more before unzipping his hoodie and shrugging it off, tossing it onto his bed. "....I'm going to fix us a drink, pet. When I return,...I'll tell you why I was shaken."

♪  ♫

((OOC: I wish I had his place. T____T ))
Is there music in your head?: none atm...
Hope_Mercy_Rose

DUCHESS

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

Єboni arie Ȑosewater

She smiled at the cat. She would tell her a secret, when Grey left the room. She watched him then gave a bow of the head, "yes...I think staying here would be greatly appreciated. " She watched as he calmed the cat, then left the room to fix them a drink. It was then that she sat on the bed, and looked over at the cat. Setting the snakes down on the floor, they quickly slithered off to some corner. "Did you know , Duchess, that in Egypt there is a high respect for cats? We have a cat goddess and cats are often pets to royals. And cats were often revered for killing snakes that threatened their masters or mistresses. But I promise you, my snakes will not be in your way, Duchess. Nor will I. I hold much respect for noble creatures such as yourself." She could not speak to cats, but as an Egyptian, she was very in touch with...odd and unusual things. She spoke and wrote ancient egyptian, for a reason. She was very in tune with her past and her ancestry.

She set her backpack on the floor, and reached in pulling out her mask. She held it in her hands, running her fingers over it. After a moment, she began to wonder who the original owner had been. She was not...normal, she had known that for years, so why was it only that recently it had begun to bother her so greatly. Then that word rung in her mind once more. Freak. Was that what she was? She lowered her head and her breathed slowed slightly. It troubled her greatly, to feel so out of place.

Her snakes slithered towards her, as if telling her everything was going to be okay. The slithered up her legs and onto her lap. They were like her children. They were always there for her, but....although she could hear them, their words did not have the same effect as another's might. They were not human, they could not see life through her eyes.

(O.O.C: Sorry its so short. )

Ȼlєopαtrα

Wearing:
Heroine Outfit

Sunraiser

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff