Lilith
Mood: Sleeping Pissed
Thoughts: Zzz Watch Your Tone
Mental Status: Human Half 20% control/Demon Half 80% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith crossed her arms, she couldn't help but not like the way one of her subordinate was looking at her, almost felt like this guy was undressing her with his eyes. She also didn't like his tone of voice. "I collect darkness relics and well, all things super natural. If you eve find any that looks suspicious, anything that gives off creepy vibs, bring it back to me. Maybe I'll be able to identify it as a some kind of super natural relic or whatever" It may have seem pointless to do this, but this was just a side job. she didn't expect them to find very many super natural objects.

Lilith narrowed her eyes as she spoke in a cold tone. "You should watch your tone when speaking to me. I'm your leader, not some cheap prostitute" If this Thomas guy didn't improve his tone, it would most likely end with him being kicked out of her room.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
xxxxxxThomas "Devil's Fear" 13th

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxEveryone says you should swallow your pain,
xxxxxyour pride, your perversity, swallow your sins and give
xxxxxa sickly smile. I'm what happens when you just can't anymore.

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "Babe, I eat demons, it's what I was raised to eat and when my mother died, I ate her body to gain her powers an abilities."

He gestured towards the tattoos dancing on his body, "These are souls of your full blooded relatives my bitches because they ******** with me a member of my family or someone who was under our protection so we ate them."

Making sure she was keeping up he said, "I'm pretty sure the whole "Dark relics" thing is a bit of a misnomer I probably know more about demons and demonic species than you do, no offense, I always found magic pointless and a waste of time. But then again I'm immune to all but the most word ending s**t."

He chuckled as he said, "I never said you were cheap babe, and you got decent battle skills, I honestly wanna test myself against you what do you say you and me a nice spar, full contact full impact, you win I'll stop hitting on you, I win you go on a date with me."

Smirking he said, "Your a badasss half demon no doubt your stronger and better than some ful blooded human right, why not prove it?"

His eyes glinted with arrogance. A bit of cunning thrown in. he knew demons and demons were a good little bit arrogant. The light side he knew would have smacked him upside his head However he threw in the last words "Unless your scared, of me?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSay "Hello" to my pets, you are probably their next snack!!!!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEᴘoxʏ Iʀᴇɴᴀ Woʟғʀɪc

▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷

Grey Wolf frowned at the Lizard's pain, glancing towards him with a concerned expression. Next thing she knew he was.. smiling and laughing again. Was it really that funny? Enough to cause himself pain? She remembered the glass and then proceeded to panic again. She half-flailed an arm, her expression shifting to an angry one.

She pointed at him. "You are injured! You are in no shape to be laughing and it's not funny! It's the truth." She folded her arms against her chest with a scowl on her face. Her calmness.. broken three times in the same day? She needed to be careful. So many emotions was not good to show. She calmed herself- again, and stared at him with a now bored expression. "Sorry, anyways.. Are you feeling better?" She asked, in reference to ripping his.. lungs off.

She nodded as he told her to look away, glancing towards the Tower once more with a blank face. She was completely serious now. "Just who was that girl.. She was strong.." She whispered, talking about Lilith. Her mind then wondered to the winged girl. "I feel.. obligated to help that girl.. She was unconscious.. and she just vanished.. Where could she have disappeared to?" She was once more herself.

She glanced towards the Lizard once he was done, not even fazed by his appearance with his new lungs. "I'm sorry for my.. rude behavior." She looked away again, towards the sand below her shoes. "I assumed the worst case scenario.. along with a lapse in my personality. It's not a common thing, but happens every now and then." She smiled.

She looked towards the sky. "What are you planning to do now, Leopold?" She ignored her once-again growling stomach.

▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷ ▷

"You'll come back when it's over. No need to say goodbye."

:: Codename :: __ Grey Wolf.
                                  :: Companion(s) :: __ Leopold.
                                  :: Location :: __ Beach.
                                  :: Emotion(s) :: __ Calm.
                                  :: Thoughts :: __ "I need to stop these slips in my personality. They are horrible and intrusive in my nature."

:: Out Of Chocolates :: __ x

Versatile Explorer

User Image
Lvɪʟ Zɴ Lυκ
Mᴀɴɪᴘυʟᴀᴛoʀ

"I'm always trapped in a web of action, teasingly held back from total victory."

x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬
x Company 」 :: Ghost Girl.
x Location 」 :: Home.
x Emotion 」 :: Angry, Irritated and Agitated.. then Indifferent.
x Status 」 :: Leaning on sink for a moment.
x Clothing 」 :: Fur Jacket, Black Pants, Black Boots and casual Black T-Shirt.
x Armor 」 :: 14 percent.
x▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬

Laviel had made it home. Of course of which the Ghost Girl was lounging on his couch, smiling up at him. "Sooooo." She started to say, but he waved a hand in her direction as he shut his door, locking it. She noticed the tear in his clothing at his shoulder and immediately her eyes widened. He stalked past the living room area and into the kitchen. "Zane.." Ghost Girl had followed after him into the dinner room, peering up at him from his side.

He was now bent over the sink, hands gripping the edges of it with an angry expression on his face.
                                            "Zane?" She pressed. He turned his head slightly towards her, blue eyes flaring with heated emotion. "What happened?" Awkward silence filled the air, the two staring each other down. "Idiots... all of them." He grumbled. She blinked, confused. "Idiots?" She questioned him.

He looked down at the sink, turning on the facet. Water poured into the sink and he just watched it, not moving further.
                                            "The Teen Titan's got in my way. I had her.. I was so close and whatever you did to me.. it worked. I was fine around her." He glanced towards her with a blank expression, the anger wiped clean away. "And?" She asked. She knew there was more to the story. "A scholar.. a lizard.. a metal man.. and a fire caster. I had her in my arms and then she was gone. I had to escape. I was out numbered. I could have beat them.. but why try when I had no clue where she was teleported to?"

He looked towards the girl again, his 'companion', with mixed swirling blue eyes, mouth set into a thin line. "So you failed, basically?" Her voice was a whisper. She looked away. Laviel frowned. Though blunt the girl was correct. He had failed.. and he was the only one who could awake her. He smiled at her now, turning off the facet and moving away from the sink. Her eyes followed him. "I'm going for a walk. Want to come with me? I could use the company." She nodded her head, smiling. "Of course! Where to? He moved his left hand up, drawing the outline of a tree in the air. She knew what he meant. The park.

He took off his skeleton jacket and tossed it onto his couch once they had moved back into the living room. He threw on a fuzzy fur jacket and took off his face-mask (which had been down mostly) and tossed it beside the skeleton jacket. He motioned towards the door. Time to head out.

Out Of Cookies 」 :: RAWR

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"We find you totally innocent....

location: pizza corner ][ company: Crook (raccoon1) Bandit (raccoon2) ][ mood: still bored and hungry

Maddie stood on the rooftop for awhile, just watching the hustle and bustle of the city. People came and went, walking in and out of shops some with nothing, some with arms full of bags and boxes; some with children, some with spouses, others by themselves. Families and fellow vagabonds alike occupied this place and she couldn't help but smile. Everywhere she went, the people were different. Life could be so humdrum and monotonous when one was caught up in the everyday flow of things. But for those detached from the typical trappings of normal society? Life could be so colorful and interesting when you watched it from afar. Yet for the few hours she'd been in town, Maddie thought this was the most 'tame' place she'd ever been. She had no idea how truly wrong she was. Her chin was nestled in her palm, fingertips perched against her cheek softly while she leaned elbow on the concrete wall of the roof. This was a perfect view, she could see so many places so far around. Gazing out into the harbor, she spotted an island with a tower contruct and her head canted to the side curiously. 'I wonder what that is?' Pondering for a moment, she straightened. It would make for an interesting field trip to explore...

*UUUuuuuruuuruuuauauuuaaaarrrruuuggggleglarg!* Her stomache made an almost unearthly noise, so disturbingly loud that Bandit and Crook both immediately stopped their playfighting and blinked, looking first at each other, then to their 'mummy,' confused. Bandit kicked his hind feet into his brother's stomach and pushed off him, rolling away and trotting up to Maddie, climbing up her pantleg to rest on her hip and poke his nose into her belly. The critter sniffed at her as if he could determind the source of the noise. Crook took a less direct approach to approaching their 'mummy.' Nipping platfully at Bandits heel as his brother shoved him back, he skittered over to the ladder and hopped up the steps to reach the top of the wall, following it along until he butted his head gently into Maddie's arm in a nuzzle. Laughing softly at her pets' antics, she gently patted them both, but lifted bandit away from her hip when his nose started tickling her side. Setting him down on the wall next to Crook, she looked down at the pair.
"I know, I know. Let's go get some grub, boys."

Glancing down over the edge of the roof, Maddie surveyed the area. She didn't want to rely on using her powers to get down. There were too many people in the area, and the less attention she atrracted without her disguise, the better. Hopping up onto the wall, she lifted the raccoons up and tucked them onto her hips, where they clung fast like little furry fannypacks. They obviously knew what their mummy was up to and were familiar with this 'trick.' She walked torwards the alleyway and sgrabbed hold of the fire escape rail. Sliding down, she swung off of it when she reached the end of the ironwork and planted her feet against the brickwork of the adjacent building. Running a few steps down, she kicked off the corner of the wall and propelled herself out of the alley. Hooking her hand around the lightpost, she swung herself around in an arc and finally landed on the top of a bikerack outside the little shop. Easing down off of it, Maddie froze at the sight of a little boy standing in her path and staring up at her as if she were some living spectacle. No. That was Mardi. Not her.

"Uh.....parkour, kid." Patting the childs head gently, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a lollipop she knicked from the store earlier and stuffed it in his gaping jaw. Beaming, Maddie walked away, hoping nobody else saw the advanced acrobatics. She'd need to be more careful about showing off like that in public. But the free movement came so naturally so her, it as difficult to keep herself restrained at times. Hurrying down the road and out of sight of the child, she checked under the flaps of her overcoat to make sure Bandit and Crook were alright and made her way towards the pizza shop she'd spotted from the rooftop. The smell wafting in the air was exquisite and it drew her in like Hansel & Gretel to the Gingerbread house. Her stomache gave another audible *gurgle* and she reached into her pocket again, pulling a handful of cash from the sack within as she opened the doors to the establishment and walked inside.

((ooc: While posting this, my inspiration came from my own stomach; which my friends and family thusly dubbed 'the portal to the 9th circle of HELL' due to the obnoxious and bizarre noises which come from within at random times. Also, I'm eating pizza atm! : D ))

User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Super Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
» Leopold | Von | Vander «
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"[to be determined at a later date]"

User Image
Leopold inhaled deeply; savoring the feeling of not having glass in his lungs. He exhaled and then switched to his external lungs, which inflated somewhat when he breathed. Leopold twisted his entire body awkwardly, disposing of all of the glass shards that might have still been there.

Leopold almost found Grey Wolf's apology to be stupid. She had no reason to apologize. Sympathy was normal in humans...even if the humans weren't so normal. "Vhat? I don't need an apology. You're not de von who did dis to me. I tink dat your expression of emotion is only natural. Vell, sort ov. I don't know a lot about human nature any more." Leopold smiled that demented smile of his before his stomach growled a bit.

He heard Grey Wolf's stomach rumble as well. "Seeing as how ve bot (like boat) are hungry, vhy don't ve go get someting to eat? I am unsure of your preferences, but seeing as how it is not...easy...for me to eat in public, I tink de choice of vhere to go is up to you. IF you vant to grab someting, dat is." Leopold brushed one of his shoulders awkwardly. He didn't think of this as a date or anything, he just hadn't talked with anyone in such a long time that asking anything felt awkward. Even asking Locus about something, but he hid it well then.

Where: A beach.
With:Epoxy.
Equipment: Some sand.
Thoughts: I am hungry.
Out Of Constitutions:

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Sleeping Kinda Worried
Thoughts: Zzz I don't need t prove myself
Crush:

User Image
Lilith rolled her eyes at the challenge, what a childish notion. She shrugged and sighed. "Unless I'm scared, what are you seven years old. What do you want me to prove myself" The dark scholar walked over to her desk and grabbed a few papers. "The only person I need to prove anything to, is myself" Both the light side and darker side weren't very interested in fighting team mates. At best both people in the fight would be sore from the fight and at worst one would die. It wasn't worth the risk. Now if Thomas challenged her to doing research of super natural relics, then she'd would accept

Lilith was different from most half demons, her need for violence and blood was much lower then most. She didn't have a dark past and didn't feel the need to complain about her demonic, darker side. She put her papers back on the desk. "Let's get one thing straight, I don't fear you, nor is your opinion of me important to me. Anways, I need to check up on Locus" She walked over to Thomas and pushed him out with little to no effort. She then turned around and put her hand on the door and activated the magical ward to protect her room.

Lilith turned around and crossed her arms. "Since your over your sickness, go patrol jumpcity and don't call me fr support unless you really need it. I'd like to stay at the tower, just in case any more people attack it" The dark scholar walked passed Thomas and to the main room. That one weird guy who attacked the tower said something about not being able to wake Locus up. That might not be true, a few spells might be able to wake her up, but it probably would be worth it. But she needed to wake up her team mate, best not handicap the team mate with one titan being out of it.

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Thomas followed her boredly. Watching her he said with the air of an expert, "Don't' bother, believe it or not I'm not a lazy bum, I checked her out already the spell is soul locked I could break it but if I did odds are her soul would be shattered like expensive china you threw at a wall and while you may be the demon magic genius I am better at breaking spells and we both know it."

Thomas had studied the spell work eating a hair of the unconscious female titan's hair. The truth was both simple and annoying. Magic wasn't' like your typical viruses until the b*****d who had spelled her broke it any way of breaking the spell would be worse. Thomas knew his team leader didn't' much value his opinion but the truth was the truth Thomas had from birth been taught how to counter magics demons and such Literally the sole goal of his being raised one reason why he could barely do basic math but could tell you demon poisons in rank and effectiveness. Thomas pulled out a cigarillo and it it as he said "I could probably track the person who cast it down, but I assumed someone was already doing that."

Anyone and everyone who knew Thomas new he was in an annoying mood. He was bored. Most would wonder why he didn't do as his leader suggested and the answer was simple. muggings were boring. Sitting down on the couch he said "I feel too jacked to go deal with stupid trash I need a good fight to figure out my new base line."

He scratched his chin adding "Buy the way where's One Eye and the other one, shouldn't Beta team be here encase a big bad shows up while Alpha team is kicking a**?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSay "Hello" to my pets, you are probably their next snack!!!!

Savage Wolf

User Image

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Isabella Grayson ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Daughter of Robin
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
User Image

"Sounds great." she gave what she could only hope would be seen as a sweet smile. She wasn't this sedate, typically, but if some of her natural rambunctiousness were to show through, it would probably scare him a bit. Or maybe you're just putting on an act. Just like me. she thought, linking her arm with his. "Pizza it is, and nice to meet you too, Jakobe!" If that is your name, or if you're only using an alias like me. so far his body language wasn't indicating that he felt threatened in any way. That was good for her, it meant he probably had no idea who she really was, but it never hurt to keep her guard up, nonetheless. The pizza joint seemed pretty busy and she doubted he would be able to attack around all of those people, especially without his suit. She had the advantage over him in terms of weapons, as well, that was mostly what her bag was filled with.
User Image
Beautiful World

Company: Jakobe
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: Well I am a little hungry
OOC:

Blood Fox Claw

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thoughts swirled, a constantly endless dream playing underneath the closed lids of the slumbering Titan, whose body was lying lax on the soda in the main room of the Tower. Her body never stirred, chest barely moving for air intake. She dreamt of the day her life became not only one, but two. When her and Livion fused. Livion was there, standing beside her bed as she rested in the cell. ".... Lo... Loc.... Locus.. You need.. you need to wake up. Locus, wake up." He was pushing against her arm, trying to arouse her from slumber. She groaned, turning on the bed to look up at him. "What, Livion?" She snapped with an irritated scowl on her drowsy features.

He pushed at her arm again, his young face frowning deeply. Her whole body rocked under his small hands, trying to motivate her. "Locus, you need to wake up!" She blinked up at the boy, confused. "I am awake." She grumbled. "No. Don't you see what's going on? Why are you dreaming about the past? Why are you asleep in the first place?" Came Livion's voice. His frown became deeper, eyebrows narrowing as anger took over his expression. "I'm tired, Livion, so leave me alone." She turned back over, but his hands went rougher, shaking her harder. "Wake up! Locus! Snap out of it!"

Locus turned back towards him, trying to read his expression. He was.. angry, worried, concerned and determined all at once. "Livion.. what's going on?" She asked. He suddenly froze, looking around the cell. "You're trapped in your own mind." He turned back towards her. "And in this dream I could only manifest as something FROM your dream. The younger me. You need to wake up. Overcome this.. thing over you, break its hold and get free." He held out a hand towards her.

She looked down towards his hand, confusion on her face. "I don't understand.. What are you saying? This is just a dream? Then what is reality!" She yelled at him, jumping up from the bed. He stepped back, eyes wide at her hastily spoken words, anger now written on her face. "Stop spouting such nonsense!" He remained silent as she continued her little 'rant' as he came to call it. "This isn't a dream. It's real. I can feel it. I felt you shaking me. It's real!" He shook his head. "You're going to believe this vivid dream over my word? How unbecoming of you, Locus." She pointed a finger at the younger boy, but hesitated.

Her eyes had suddenly softened. "So it's fake?.." She whispered, finger lowering to rest by her side. She stared at her feet, confusion once more on her features. "That male did it to you.. in the skeleton jacket." Her head perked up as he said that. "Wait.. I remember now.. It makes sense.. so this is a dream. How do I get out of here, Livion?" Determination sprouted on her face. "I don't know. I can't break it. I can't get you free and I can't take over." He sighed. She sat back on the dream bed, head in her hands. What was she going to do? How was she going to get free?

Back in reality, her hand twitched in her deep slumber, her lips slightly parting for more air.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                » Location « :: » On the couch in the main room of the Tower «
                                » Status « :: » Unconcious «
                                » Mood « :: » Sleepy, Confused, Angry and Determined «
                                » Company « :: » No one in reality, but in her dream Livion as a young boy is there «
                                » Thoughts « :: » "Is this a dream or reality? I can't figure it out!" «

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Sleeping Offering A Deal
Thoughts: Zzz Interested
Crush:

User Image
Lilith walked over to Locus and crossed her arms, she leaned over and examined the sleeping locus. The dark scholar had to admit, the girl was cute or at least that's what the lighter side would have thought. "Hmm, let's see. interesting. Still, if I can't wake her up, I do know a way around this" She leaned back and stood up straight, she knew how to get around this, but it wasn't the greatest idea. "I wouldn't recommend it, but. A high level soul mimic spell should work. I can create a copy of her soul to control the body" She turned around and sighed. "But it wouldn't be a smart move"

Lilith turned around and closed her eyes, she projected her a image of herself into Locus' mind and appeared right in front of her. "Er, coz" She crossed her arms and looked at Locus. "Seems like you've been put into what could be consider acoma, don't know how long you'll be out. Right now, your no use to us and it doesn't seem like we'll be able to wake you up. However, with a simple soul mimic spell, I can create a copy of your consciousness to control your body until you wake up. Are you interested"

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah, you could ya know destroy her soul, shred it shatter it, create an evil duplicate, make a souless killing machine with all her skills and knowledge destroy her sou but that is SO MUCH better than just waiting."

Thomas sucked at magic that didn't come from a demon Sin Eaters didn't need to be able to cast much more into the whole "Stopping" thing One reason Sin Eaters lasted so long was knowledge but no power Rolling his eyes he took a kitchen knife Grunting he cut off his pinky above the first knuckle. Speaking he mumbled his incantation, "Forces of darkness here my decree hep me now and you shall FEED!"

The room darkened as a portal to hell opened. Thomas tossed his pinky into the hoe not surprised with a large raven demon came out. Ravens were dream guardians, fierce and protective over their prey. Looking at the six eyed shadow raven he said "Yo protect the girls, I'd rather not risk something mean showing up when she starts paying with soul magic."

The raven nodded and spit int four bodies, each at a true main direction. One also hovering in the air, touching the ceiling, one touching the floor and the final one resting in a bowl of water Thomas nodded, "Earth, air, and water barrier decently effective."

Thomas added, "The Ravens should also keep anything from going after the body while she's catatonic anything could manipulate her torso."

Thomas's pinky had already regrown. Testing the new digit he said "Anything else you can think of that will make it easier I'd offer to summon a reaper but you know how bitchy they get when capes involve them."

Versatile Explorer

User Image
                                「 Shadow Walker 」

"Relics can be cast aside, but they are still real. They still linger, no matter where they are."
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬

The younger dream-Locus looked up towards Livion, a small smile on her face. "We have to find a way to escape this dream. The Titan's need me." The smile shifted to a frown, but the dream-real-Livion nodded. "Yeah. I sense something trying to get into your dream. Get ready, you might feel a bit of pain-" His voice vanished into a hazy blur as she clutched at her head, screaming in pain as her eyes squeezed shut. It last for but a minute before she felt calm again. She rested her hands back into her lap, looking up.

Before her stood Lilith, the leader of the second Titan group. She was standing beside Livion, who had his head facing the scholar. "Lilith..? You're in my dream too?" She asked, frowning as she peered towards Livion for a moment. He shook his head, chuckling softly. "She must be the presence I sensed coming. Hello, Titan." He cooed in his velvety voice as he smiled towards the female beside him, sparing a glance towards Locus, who was sitting on her bed watching them.

Locus was confused as Lilith spoke to her. She frowned at the word 'coma', instantly disliking that word. "Livion mentioned I was trapped in my mind. So that must be why I can't wake up." She put 2 and 2 together, slowly trying to figure it out. "You do know a soul mimicry would only be temporary. It could wear off before she actually wakes up, if she does. Not to mention the nasty side-effects it could have on Locus' mind and body." He looked towards Locus, a dark expression on his face. "It's too much of a risk, Locus." Locus folded her arms against her chest.

She peered hard at the ground for a few seconds, thinking, before looking up to Lilith. "How much time do you think I would have with a Soul Mimic spell and what would be the effects?" She wanted to know. "The effects vary with how well a castor can perform the spell, along with the level of the spell and the time limit of it.." Livion sighed heavily, looking away from the two, a bored expression on his face. Livion tuned in to reality through Locus' ears and heard what Thomas had said. He looked back towards Lilith. "Your friend has a point. If something goes wrong, you could create so much damage. The risk is too great."

Locus looked back up to her other half, frowning. "What do you mean?" He turned his gaze to her, short black hair dancing along his face. "Evil personality formation, shredding of the soul, loss of 'you', soul destruction, entrapment behind the spell and also the fact you could probably merge that part with the current you, causing a change in your entire being. So many risks." She frowned, looking at her lap. She didn't know what to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                "They are never completely lost, especially not one like me. I will be found by someone."
                                z'-''
                                » Location « :: » On the couch in the main room of the Tower «
                                » Status « :: » Unconscious «
                                » Mood « :: » Confused, Saddened and Lost «
                                » Company « :: » Thomas and Lilith by her sleeping body and Livion/Lilith in her mind. «
                                » Thoughts « :: » "Is that enough to risk for but a short time?" «

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Sleeping Offering A Deal
Thoughts: Zzz Interested
Crush:

User Image
Lilith couldn't help but sigh and facepalm. "Why don't people understand the difference between dark magic and evil magic. Soul mimic spell is a dark spell, soul doppelganger is a evil spell. Soul mimic creates a copy of the person's soul it's cast on, personality wise, it will basically be you, just not you" The dark scholar lowered her hand from her face. "The only risk and problem will be when you wake up, you'll have to fight for you body, mimic tend to grow attached to the body, and the only way it would be evil, would be if your evil"

Lilith couldn't help but sigh at Thomas golem idea. "First off, golems are hard t come across and I only have one and that's at home. Or are you talking about a golem doll, which is basically a empty shell of a body. Once again I only have one and that's also at home" The dark scholar didn't like it how people didn't know the difference between dark and evil magic"

Lilith crossed her arms. "Other then having a mental battle with a copy of your soul, there's n real risk involved. I've done this spell at least 50 times for my Father" Still the choice was up to Locus, but still the dark scholar couldn't help but think that the shadow walker was useless while in her coma"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces