• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
xxxxxxThomas "Devil's Fear" 13th

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxEveryone says you should swallow your pain,
xxxxxyour pride, your perversity, swallow your sins and give
xxxxxa sickly smile. I'm what happens when you just can't anymore.

Thomas sniffed the dinosaur that dropped from the roof. It wasn't' a demon and it didn't' seem to want to eat him so Thomas shrugged. Removing the Sweatdish meatballs from the fridge he ate one Blinking he said "These are very very good Mister Dinosaur."

Thomas sat down He's put the last few stakes on a pan The pan had standing i he was going to pan sear some rib-eyes. He new he'd get stuck with shopping duty. However he figured he'd send a dwarf and Succubus they were decently loyal ad may even get a reduced grocery bill. Thomas looked at the Dinosaur and said "So Mister Dinosaur, have you ever been sick?"

He gestured to one of his moving tattoos "I'm a sin eater our bodies live on diseases and mutations, I mostly use the demon side of it, but I'm always looking for new illnesses. Since I can mestizo new curse for similar illnesses for humans and other biological issues."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSay "Hello" to my pets, you are probably their next snack!!!!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Versatile Explorer

xxxxxxD a y
xxxx1.

xxxxxxT i m e
xxxxNight.

xxxxxxW e a t h e r
xxxxMoon is out and clouds are hanging low, stars sparkling in the dark sky.

xxxxxxR a n k s
xxxxThis is basically like.. status' of the characters with other characters.

xxxx✔ = Likes.
xxxx❤ = Loves.
xxxx✱ = Dislikes.
xxxx✖ = Hates.
xxxx✦ = Indifferent To.
xxxx► = Dating.
xxxx➔ = Crushing on.
xxxx♪ = Friends.
xxxx♬ = Best Friends.
xxxxΔ = Enemies.
xxxx℧ = Siblings.
xxxx• = Acquaintances.

xxxxxxC u r r e n t l y
xxxxLaviel Locus.
xxxxLivion/Locus Razor.
xxxxLeopold Locus.
xxxxLeopold Epoxy.
xxxx - Titans.

xxxxCharacter Symbol Character.
xxxxPM me about this or just quote me in the OOC about a connection between two characters so I can add it here.~

xxxxxxA n n o u n c e m e n t s
xxxx>Activeness:
xxxxWe got to get active. This will allow the RP to flow more.

xxxx>Currently unable to RP due to accepted reasons:
xxxxChronic Necrosis - Laptop.

xxxxxxC u r r e n t L o c a t i o n s
xxxxIf I miss a location, just yell at me. xD
xxxx- Beach Amusement Park.
xxxx- Central Park.
xxxx- Hive Academy.
xxxx- Pizza Corner.
xxxx- Titans Tower.

Savage Wolf

User Image

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Isabella Grayson ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
Daughter of Robin
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
User Image

"I was curious; it's not every day you meet a strange, masked, man." she told him. "Now on the other end of that, why did you want to meet me?" she asked, turning his question back around on him. When the winged creature arrived, she too turned and looked but did not take any action. She couldn't tell yet if the creature meant any harm, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.
User Image
Beautiful World

Company: Jakobe
Mood: Feeling slightly threatened
Thoughts: What is that thing???!!!
OOC:

Blood Fox Claw

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"We find you totally innocent....

In Costume?: NO
location: beach amusement park -carousel ][ company: still just pizza ][ mood: curious, full

Bandit canted his head to the side, lowering his ears and scooching back just out of arms reach so he'd have a head start on the young man, just in case he turned out to be not as friendly as he first thought. Seeing no sign of attack and not sensing any ill will from the man after seeing his smile, Bandit scooted closer and indeed gave those nose-twitching sniffs now to his hand, as if he could detect something the boot didn't carry. But he couldn't get Crisco's scent underneath his outfit, at least not from his gloves or his boots. Making soft *trilling* noises Bandit blinked and closed his eyes, leaning his nose up as her felt that finger running along the crown of his head. Skritchies! Yay! Only mummy ever gave him those! Maybe he knew mummy? Or if he didn't, he could introduce them! His ears pricked hearing Crisco try to mimic his sounds, and he *clicked* back at him before standing up on his hind legs and head-butting into Streak's palm, giving a nuzzle and *chirping* excitedly.

Looking around for a moment, as if he was waiting for his brother to show up, Bandit nipped softly at Streak's hand, getting his little teeth hooked on the material, but careful not to damage it. He didn't bite but rather 'tugged' insistently before releasing it. Obviously he wanted the young man to follow him. Scampering off, he scooted back under the fried dough cart and retrieved the poster he'd left there, then crawled back out, checking to make sure Streak was still following and keeping up as he made his way back to the other side of the park. He was leading Crisco right to the carousel.

Maddie hadn't bothered to turn the ride off. She was going to leave it running until the generator used up what little gas it had left. It had been so long since she'd been to an actual carnival. After losing her family, she'd tended to avoid them. Too many painful memories. But the carousel was always her favorite. Even if the music had gone silent, she could still hear the gears working, and once she'd finished her pizza, she had climbed down from the spindle and sat upon the canopy instead, spinning around with the ride while she watched Razor from afar. Crook had just returned, dragging a bag of metal noisemakers, party poppers, and plastic kazoos. Probably leftover from one of the game stands as a low-winner prize. Cuddling the ring-tailed ball of fur, she was distracted from watching the sky spin around and her stake-out of the boy atop the ferris wheel, and didn't see Bandit running up.....or the young man that may have been following him. "Wonder what he's up to up there? Crook, you wanna go check him out for mummy?"

((OOC: The raccoons are identical except for their tails. Bandit has a black tipped tail, Crook has a white tuft of fur. It's the only way Maddie tells them apart. : D ))
User Image

....which is the worst crime of all!"

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cʀɪsco Lᴇᴛᴀ Hᴀʀᴘᴇʀ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Cautious, Calm and Thoughtful.
                                    » Status Crouched / Running / Hiding behind a stand.
                                    » Location Beach Amusement Park / Carousel Ride.
                                    » Company A raccoon / A girl and something else.
                                    » Thoughts "Who is on the moving carousel?"

"Before I left my father was just a shadow of the man he used to be.."
                                    ╚═════════════════════ x x x ═══

Streak laughed a bit at the creature's shyness. He understood that, given that he was a stranger to the raccoon. The creature was well aware of this, given that it scooted away from his hand.. but it must have detected his gentleness for it was moving back closer to his hand, sniffing at it. He realized that his scent would be limited given his suit. "Sorry, little fella. My outfit probably won't let you in on my scent." He frowned at this for a second before smiling.

The raccoon kept making sounds as it leaned into his finger, ears shifting at his clicking noises. The creature did the same, hitting his palm after moving upwards on its back legs, more sounds following the gesture. Soon enough the creature was looking around, nipping at his concealed hand, tugging almost.. He leaned forward a bit, crouching lower towards the creature. "What is it, buddy?" He tilted his head to the side as the raccoon.

Streak watched as it ran from him, vanishing under a cart before coming out with a.. was that a poster he saw? He kept his head tilted as he stood to his full height. He felt that the creature wanted him to follow as it ran off, looking back towards him as if expecting him to come. He nodded his head to himself before running after it, his upper body lowered forward a bit in his run as he had practiced over the years. It balanced his body as he ran. He saw the carousel after a few turns, pausing to look at it.

It was moving, spinning. It was actually working. He shook himself from his shock, moving after the raccoon. The black-tipped tailed raccoon ran towards the carousel and he followed after it, but then ducked behind a stand as he saw someone on the ride cuddling something. The person- a girl he realized -spoke and he listened. '--you wanna go check him out for mummy?' He tilted his head a bit, looking around for the raccoon. "Where did he go..?" He muttered to himself.

═══ x x x ═════════════════════╗
                                    "So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // Ok. Bandit. Is. Adorable. <3]

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
(lilith kinda has a crush on Alala)

User Image

Lilith
Mood: Confused Mad
Thoughts: Get it out of here
Mental Status: Human Half 80% control/Demon Half 20% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith nodded her head, it was good to know the copy understood. Too bad it wasn't that simple, the copy would grown to more and more attached to the titans. And before she knew it, she would try to prove she was better then original, how she would do so the dark scholar couldn't say. But no matter what happened, she knew she wouldn't turn on the other titans. After all she would need them to like her more then the original. "Yeah, I'll get going. the divine essence is making me feel sick" She left the room and walked down the hallway.

The darker half growled as it sensed the giant lizard in the tower. It's back, I want it out The thought of it being in the tower made it mad, but it couldn't do anything about it. it wasn't in control of the body and it was too weak to take control. Just go see what it wants and why it's here That thing was in the tower and it wanted it gone as soon as possible if not right away.

Lilith teleported to the main room, she appeared in the main room just in time to hear the lizard monster act childish. "What are you doing here. I thought the order was clear, no unauthorized visitors. If you want someone to be allowed to come here, ask for permission and right now. I am forced to act as both teams leader" The dark scholar couldn't let the copy lead a squad, couldn't risk it. She crossed her arms and sighed, unlike her darker side, she was more fair. "You have three minutes to justify you staying here. Otherwise" Her eyes gleamed for a second as she spoke. "I will have no choice but to kick you out. Again, so start explaining, Mutant"

Lilith remembered the lizard didn't like being called a mutant. Some might say the dark scholar called Leo a mutant could be considered racist. But the truth was, it is a mutant. It didn't give off a demonic aura, nor a divine aura. it just had a weird messed up human like aura. Basically his aura had also mutated, well changed. It may have been rude to call him a mutant, but if it couldn't control it's anger when called a mutant or any other word it didn't like, then it would have to leave. Despite her tone of voice or the way she treated it, she kind of like it, you didn't see many like it anywhere. And she couldn't understand why being called a mutant made it mad. Be proud of who or in this case what you are. "So, why should I let you stay, mutant"

The dark half chuckled to itself. How cruel, your testing him, surely if he attacks he'll ruin his chances of staying here. Attacking a leader of the titans can get you jail time It then yelled at Lilith, her little test was stupid and too risky. ARE YOU INSANE, WHAT IF HE ATTACKS YOU. I CANNOT PROTECT YOU RIGHT NOW. SOMEONE HAD TO TAKE A NAP AND LEAVE ME IN CHARGE OF THE BODY. YOU KNOW I HAVE TROUBLE CONTROLLING THE BODY
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

location: beach amusement park- carousel ][ company: Streak (hiding), Crook (raccoon2), Bandit (raccoon1) ][ mood:relaxed, surprised

Laughing softly at Crook as the raccoon *chittered* up at her, Maddie stood from the canopy and slid down one of the grip poles on the edge of the platform. Reaching up and holding her arms out for the white-tip-tailed raccoon, she knelt down and released Crook off the side of the ride, spinning out of sight around the back as the second critter started scampering away. Pausing for a moment, spotting his brother, Crook *chirped* at Bandit, but then continued on his own 'mission' mummy sent him on. He had to go see what this stranger was up to! "Bandit! There you are! Was getting worried, didn't I tell you come back before sundown?.....Hey...what is it? Whatcha got? Find something good like your brother?"

oh that furry little masked face. She couldn't scold him for too long. He did love getting himself into trouble afterall. Stepping down off the spinning carousel, Maddie could see her more rambunctious companion easily with both the moons light and the working light fixtures upon the carousel. Crouching down as the raccoon hurried up to her, she scooped him up and took a look at the poster he'd brought back for her. It was surprisingly in good shape! One of the corners had been torn abit and there was obvious signs of age fading and yellowing, but it would be a perfect decoration for their 'home' here in Jump City. Skritching the furball beneath his chin as reward, she smirked and nuzzled at the top of his head with her own. It was an act that most animals only shared with their 'family' as a bonding gesture and she knew Bandit would take it as such. He always did. "Awesome job, buddy, that was a really good find! This is going right up on the wall, thanks! Hey, ya hungry? Mummy saved some pizza crust for you!"

Usually, the promise of food got his attention and held it, but Bandit had more pressing matters to attend to other than food. That in itself was was a sad thought, coming from a scavenger! Squirming and wriggling free of Maddie's arm, Bandit climbed down her belly and leg and back onto the ground, grabbing the hem of her coat in his teeth and tugging it towards where Streak was hiding. What as he up to? Why did he want her to follow him? Did he find something else he wanted to show her? Something better than the antique poster? Smiling down at him, Maddie rolled up the poster and slipped it into one of her overlarge pockets of her jacket, alongside the jesters hat concealed within. Pushing her hair back out of her face and tucking it behind her ear, she gently eased her coat out of his mouth, not wanting the hem to tear with his insistence. "Okay, okay! I get it, buddy, you lead, I follow. Go on. What's so important you gotta show me that you couldn't bring to me?"

*Chittering* and *yipping* in his sheer exuberance, Bandit couldn't help it. He found a friend for mummy! He was so proud of himself! Trotting along boastfully, he paused just on the other side of the stand and sniffed at the air, as if to let his mummy know something or someone was there. Impatient and wanting more praise from his mummy for bringing her a bigger, more friendly and prize that knew how to do 'skritchies' too, Bandit stepped along around the backside of the stand and nudged his nose against the back of Streak's calf muscle, then pushing at it with his head like he alone could shove to young man out into view. "....h-hello?"

Calling out timidly, Maddie kept her distance from the stand, but slowly took a carefully measured step towards it. What was Bandit up to back there? Was someone with him? She still heard him making noises. Had someone followed him? Had someone been watching her?

((OOC: I love raccoons. They can be a little hard to handle, but alot of people don't understand they aren't meant to be domesticated. You can keep them as pets, true, but you gotta remember, they're wild animals. They're not going to behave like dogs or cats, and the people that expect them to are in for a rude awakening. They're -insanely- curious, about EVERYTHING. Anything they can get into, they will. They'll pull a drawer open, and spill silverware all over the floor, look at it, play with it, then get bored and walk away and leave the mess so they can go do the same thing all over again. I like to refer to them as 'natures ADD/ADHD children.' Though they can be very affectionate when they're not causing trouble (usually when they're sleepy), and it's an endearing quality about them. ^____^))
User Image

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx » Sʜᴀᴅoᴡ Wᴀʟᴋᴇʀ « xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x ʟocᴜs ʟɪvɪoɴ soʀvᴇʟʟᴀ ʟᴜɪɴ || ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛwo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Mood Aware, a bit Hyper and Shocked.
                                    » Status Running around.
                                    » Control Copy 'Walker'.
                                    » Location Main room in Tower.
                                    » Company Lilith and Leopold, along with Livion and Locus in her mind.
                                    » Thoughts "Leopold!"
                                    » Appearance Current.

tab She nodded to the woman, opening the door for her to leave. As Lilith left Walker stood in the doorway, light blue eyes flickering around the room for a brief moment. She looked to the bed and then to her floor before moving out of the room, closing the door behind her. She made her way back to the main room, but paused as she sniffed the air. A familiar smell filled her nose. She ran forward, entering the main room in a mad dash. She paused halfway down the small steps, scanning the room. She spotted the lizard.

tab Her face brightened instantly.
                                    "Leopold!" She squealed happily, running forward to bounce at his feet like a crazy child. She waved an arm towards his body. "You're ok! I was worried!" She recalled through her original's memories (also hers) that Leopold had been cut by glass from Manipulator as they fell from the window- to which she glanced towards, still broken in a small section. "We should fix that." She muttered, calming down, in reference to the broken window.

tab She looked towards Lilith, who was asking Leopold what he was doing here and other questions.
                                    "He's allowed to be here. I let him. He's on our side right now. Trust me on this." She turned back towards Leopold, throwing her arms around him for a hug. "I'm sorry about earlier--" She frozen mid-sentence, remembering that she wasn't Locus. She flushed, her face draining of color.

tab She released Leopold, stepping back from him.
                                    "Um.. you don't know me.. but I know you." Walker wiggled a finger towards Leopold but then closed her hand and waited a second, then opened it to reveal a black feather in her palm. She leaned her head towards her hand, blowing the feature towards Leopold before giggling. "Long story!" Walker squeaked as she jumped around the lizard with her arms flailing. "Do you know where Manipulator is?" Walker questioned him, hoping that he would know.

tab "It seems, along with unable to control herself, she cannot control the energy that Locus had kept suppressed. She'll most likely show random spouts of hyperness.." Livion grumbled in her mind. Walker just giggled.

"I stand before a gate; a gate of mental power."

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Cautious.
                                    » Status Hiding behind a stand / Standing.
                                    » Company A raccoon and a girl.
                                    » Thoughts "I don't want to hurt her.. but if I must I will."

Streak watched, through a small hole in the stand, as the raccoon skittered up to the female and she treated it with affectionate and a loving embrace. He then showed her the poster, to which she examined. He watched as the raccoon jumped down, tugging on the clothes of the female before she moved to obey his urgency.

Streak ducked lower as soon the pair was moving towards him. He saw the raccoon move towards him, sniffing in his direction. He shifted back, more out of view, as the female came closer, trying to figure out what the raccoon was trying to show her. Suddenly the creature was nudging against his calf, trying to push him. He jumped forward, out from behind the stand, turning towards the creature with a shock expression. "That tickl-" He paused as he was now standing to full height, looking over towards the female who was now just a few feet from him.

His eyes were wide behind his eye mask, his mouth a thin line as he realized he had been spotted. He waved his hands up. "I wasn't spying! I swear!" He said that genuinely. He was certainly not a stalker or pervert. "The raccoon wanted me to follow it-" He froze, realizing that she might be a possible enemy, so he shifted back a bit from her, his hand reaching around to grasp the end of his bow.

He had to be cautious. She might think him an enemy and try to attack him. He held a defensive stance, body half turned from her so that the hand holding the bow's top end would be visible behind his neck while the elbow of that arm would be visible level with his chest. His head was turned towards her so that she could see into the hooded area. "Are you friend or foe?" He demanded. He had to be sure. He didn't want to hurt her, but if she was a villain he would take her down. He spared a glance towards the raccoon, who was close to her.

"So now I'll simply overshadow him and his legacy with my own that I'm writing."

[OOC // <3]

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
xxxxxxThomas "Devil's Fear" 13th

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxEveryone says you should swallow your pain,
xxxxxyour pride, your perversity, swallow your sins and give
xxxxxa sickly smile. I'm what happens when you just can't anymore.

Thomas rolled his eyes at his boss, "Goddesses above and below you are rude."

Gesturing at the "creature", he said, "I saw our friend here and asked him to come to the tower, to help me develop my ability you know evolving my body based on different germs and parasites, plus he can cook good, and you burn everything."

Pulling out the Titan rule book he said "Paragraph three, page 360, "Any Titan may invite aid to the Tower at the discretion of the team. To ban a person from the tower a entire team vote is required, and 3/5ths of the team must vote in favor of the banning multiple personalities don't count."

Thomas knew the rule was technically meant for non costume friends or significant others. However that wasn't in the rule itself. Thomas had the half demon beaten with loop holes, the best way to defeat anyone of demonic blood. Sticking his tongue out he added, "So kindly go suck it "Team Captain", if you weren't a b***h more of our team may stick around."

Suddenly Thomas's body language shifted. He went from easy going to hard and serious as he Lead her to the cross. Pointing at it he said, "Oh, by the way serious threat alert."

Thomas took a deep breathe, showing his leader the X-rays he'd taken upon arriving at the tower. 126 broken bones, both lungs ruptured along with both kidney and his liver was bleeding small but badly. Not to mention the missing arm. Along his left knee was severely damaged. Basically a death for any humans and a possibly very bad day for any demons. That was before you figured in the holy energy.

Thomas set his smart team leader absorb the -ray before saying "I was on patrol, heard screams for help and came in in gargoyle form, probably saved my life."

He had been moving farther away from Leopold. He did like the guy, but at the same time showing his team leader the proper respect and seriousness of the situation. Two small demon appeared. One would absorb a the sound wave outside of five feet The other would project what Thomas wanted it too. An image of the Super Nazi appeared. Thomas let out a breath, "Super Nazi their was damn fast came up on me from no where, of course it was a trap, but still I didn't' sense him until I felt the energy charge from the cross, raised my arm to shield myself from it, and that saved my life."

He snarled slightly, "******** was juiced like Super man, but instead of sun light, it was holy energy, I don't' know if it was super speed, or some artifact to cloak his presence but he snuck up on a Gargoyle hunters of the night, I've heard a foxs heart beat on a clear night six miles away and it didn't' sound like super speed, but an artifact could have covered that."

Thomas revealed the worst part, "As I was thrown deeper into the alley, a half dozen silver mono filament, blessed, the fact I'm human with demon spirits kept it from cutting me into swiss cheese, then Super Nazi and a dozen of his homies started beating on me with meta level strength, blessed silver bats, Super Deush hit me hard enough to crack the concrete under me, they were planning to kill me and chanting a half dozen religious verses while doing it if I'd been you, or anyone else I'd have been powerless."

This wasn't an insult. Dark magic "Good dark" or "Bad dark" and the "Light magic" that represented holy energy didn't like each other. While Thomas didn't' doubt the female could and would have survived ((Gods loved heroes after all)) it was obvious these guys knew what they were doing. To Thomas a potentially deadly situation was a deadly situation. He wasn't insulting her but more warning her, skilled demon hunters were dangerous, and any zealots were dangerous. Thomas looked at her, "I thought I was going to die for a bit, luckily y training kicked in I summoned a dozen hell hounds to rip their faces off, Captain Nazi ripped two in half but he screamed like a girl when a plague rat chomped his face, he's not dead though he just left his homies to die."

Thomas looked at her, "On my way out I got the cross it's bad new Arch angel fire from heaven bad news I went spirit wraith and came here pulled the thing up, and had to eat to regain mass, plus I knew you and the spirit were taking."

Thomas added, "Oh and BTW, I'm working on a second body, it will take time but the answer is obvious."

He pulled out a scroll, as if it were obvious to keep such things in your throat "This is one of Baba Yaga's grimoire scrolls ash from a dead Maiden's bones, skin made from milk, I figure e ink it up with the right spells and incantations she'll even have a decent facsimile of Lotus's powers."

Nodding he said, "Best thing is, people donate their bodies to science all the time, and ump Memorial owes us me a favor, I get us the bones of a teen who died naturally drug over dose hit and run cancer, we purify them and they will work since they were given willingly it's more of a good bad, then bad bad right?"

Thomas remembered the carpet as he said "Sorry about the carpet outside your room I had to get rid of it my blood is a level 12 biohazard for humans and demons my bile is much MUCH worse I've handled containment of it inside of the tower, the Alleyway was so saturated in holy energy I'm guessing it was burned away, I should go check but it's like a nuclear fallout area to you or me."

Looking at her he said, "I figured you could warn the other Titans, maybe put word out to some of the non combatants, especially the high profile ones. If a hate group is targeting US heroes, neutrals and good bads like your mother are a likely target."

Thomas knew the woman would see the drained look in his eyes and body posture. He hadn't been ready, he'd rushed to get back on the front line and now it was biting him. Thomas and the woman had fought together. They were a team. Closing his eyes and rubbing them he said, "Next time I go on patrol, and say I need back up, YOU need to listen."

He knew he was crossing a line but he had to get it out He wasn't' really angry at the woman as he said "I could have died tonight anyone else MAY HAVE Lotus is MIA, and don't' tell me the soul copy spell fixed that we have an a** in a seat. Knowing something and doing it are different, Lotus has trained and studied a long time, the copy hasn't plus that weird inner being screwing with the spell that was dangerous."

Looking at her he said, "That said, are you okay I know the stress of running our team is a b***h, another one on top of it, we need to get everyone here and vote you offical temporary captain or have the second seat sworn in as a temp captain."

Thomas looked at her and said, "So boss lady how do you want to play this?"

Thomas remembered Leopold and said, "Oh, and let the Lizard stay please, he seems cool, and he's an awesome cook, I'll have Meggy watch him, and keep an eye on him as well."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSay "Hello" to my pets, you are probably their next snack!!!!

ArchDemonicMage

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

location: beach amusement park- carousel ][ company: Streak, Bandit (raccoon1) ][ mood: offguard, shy, intrigued

Taking a step back also and getting into a defensive stance like she was expecting the young man to attack, Maddies bright green eyes shot quickly down towards Bandit (who emerged just after Streak had leapt from behind the stand), and she motioned quickly for her fuzzy little friend to return to her so he wouldn't get hurt. What in the crap was he thinking?! Bringing a stranger upon them! This wasn't like him at all! Bandit was usually just as much a recluse and shunned contact as much as she and his brother did. Why on earth would he just suddenly approach someone and furthermore, lure them to her? .......Then again..this wasn't like him at all. Bandit wouldn't have gone anywhere near Streak if he didn't believe the boy was friendly. He, like Crook, was quite protective over 'mummy.' Ugh....animal instincts were so much simpler than humans: 'If it's friendly, go near it, beg for food, get praise....if it's not, stay the Hell away from it!' There were no intricacies, no concerns, no dozens of things to consider no strategies. If Bandit had trusted Streak enough to get close, then...well...maybe he wasn't a threat afterall? Relaxing her stance, the initial shock and fear passing over, Maddie knelt down low and extended her elbow as the raccoon came sauntering back to her, full of himself for his feat. Standing once again once Bandit had climbed up onto her shoulder and perched there, she watched as it was his turn to go on the defensive. Right, like the little ragamuffin looked like she posed a threat? Inwardly, she smirked. It was the perfect ruse, and an ideal disguise. Keeping a close eye on him, she nodded at his explanation. "Hey now, it's alright, I believe you. No need for sharp pointy things.....or dull blunt things....or sharp blunt things, or dull pointy things...you get the picture."

Holding up her hands innocently, she then tugged the flaps of her jacket aside so he could see she was unarmed. Extending each arm one at a time, crushing her sleeve against her skin with the opposite hand, she ran them upwards to each wrist before holding them out and tugging the cuffs down wide. Without his knowing or seeing, she shifted the matter inside her pockets, hiding her costume pieces and her 'loot' from earlier. Making them part of her jacket for now, she'd left them revert later. For now, she needed to at least pretend she hadn't robbed the convenience store hours earlier. "Nothin' in the pockets, nothin' up my sleeves!....Well..aside from the old poster."

She sounded like a circus performer announcing an act. Well, it wasn't a total lie. Her sleeves most definitely were empty, and for the moment, so were her pockets. Reaching up, she gently ran her hand along Bandit's head and down his back to that striped tail, and he returned the affectionate gesture by headbutting and nuzzling her temple, messing up her sun-gold hair before *chirping* at Crisco. 'Oh you little bratcoon, you just wait until we get home later. No caramels for two days!' Smiling sweetly at the young man, Maddie gauged how close he'd let her get before drawing that bow, and boldly took a step. Come to think of it, what had gotten into her too? Why hadn't she thrown a flashbomb as usual and taken off yet?! Typically quiet, withdrawn, and shy, she looked away from him, to her shoulder and pursed her lips, *clicking* at Bandit softly. Maybe the 'punishment' wouldn't be necessary. Perhaps the little furball knew just how lonely his mummy had become, and thought a friend who could actually talk back was exactly what she needed. Turning back to Streak, she hunched her shoulders slightly, leaning down and craning her neck up to peer underneath his hood. A mask? Hm... something in common! But she wasn't about to volunteer that she wore one too. Still, his getup made him stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the people she'd observed today. What, was he some kind of vigilante? Superhero? Her curiosity was getting the better of her. She had to know. "Seeing as how we haven't even been introduced? Neither. That depends on you. I don't know how you charmed my Bandit, *mutter(what'd you take a bath in bacon this morning?)mutter* but he doesn't just 'approach' people, so I'm going off his instincts here...and that tells me, you aren't a bad guy if you got his trust."

Biting her bottom lip softly, and straightening, she took another slow step closer to him and shyly extended a hand. "....My name is Madelynne. But you can call me Maddie..."

((OOC: Ah indroductions - making people socially awkward since the beginning of time. XD ))
User Image

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Lilith
Mood: Confused Mad
Thoughts: Behave Just give me a excuse
Mental Status: Human Half 80% control/Demon Half 20% control
Physical Status: Perfect
Crush:

User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Lilith couldn't help but sigh at the copy's childish actions. Hugging, OK, go ahead, but flailing your arms and giggle like a child. "What are you doing, your a titan, not a child. It's time to start acting you age. What are you 16, 17. The people of jumpcity look up to you. I don't think acting immature will give them comfort" The dark scholar didn't like childish acts. But to be fair, her home has very strict rules.

Lilith shifted her head and looked at the lizard. "Alright, fine, but it is only allowed to go to the main room, elevator, training room, kitchen, bathroom and front yard. t" Locus may have been second in command of team 1, but Lilith still ranked her. "No exceptions. you enter any other room and your out. If you even touch my room's door" The dark scholar's eyes glowed a mixed color of hellish red and demonic purple dark essence covered her eyes. If one looked into them, they would see something dark and possible evil stare right through you and into your soul. "I will crush you" She had to protect her team and if it meant hurting someone else, well she would do it.

Lilith placed her right hand on her forehead and blinked a few times before the dark essence disappeared. Her darker side was may have been able to get a few words out, but it was hard to figure out if they were a real or false threat. But the message was clear, behave. When Thomas told her about his patrol duty in great detail, she could help wonder if he knew what the word, humility meant. Still, he did do what he asked, but when he brought up the titan's rule book she could help but sigh. Yes he found a loophole, but still he didn't have to be so childish. "You do realize, if a leader has a valid reason for what she does. Said leader is allowed to take total control, as long as that leader doesn't go abuse said power. I told you guys, i didn't want anyone who wants a member of the titans to be at the tower. Why, the tower was attacked 3 times today. I my choose"

Lilith let out a sigh, now she would have to hang out with Thomas, hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. "Alright, let's go" The dark scholar made air quote with her fingers. "Hang out" She shrugged and sighed as she finished what she had to say. "Whatever that means" She then took the scroll, she had to admit, it was worth taking a look at, nothing worth writing home about. But still worth looking at. she snapped her fingers and the scroll disappeared. "Um, thanks"
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Versatile Explorer

User Image
» sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ - ғʟᴀsʜ ғʟᴀʀᴇ

» Mood Cautious, but Nervous, Humored.
                                    » Status Standing.
                                    » Company Bandit the Raccoon and Maddie.
                                    » Thoughts "If 'Bandit' likes her.. she must be a good person.."

Streak watched her form as she took up a defensive position of her own, glancing from him to the raccoon as if in thought. He wondered what was going through her mind.. but he only tilted his head as she relaxed from her stance, crouching to let the raccoon onto her shoulder before standing fully again. He eased his grip on the bow's end, turning his body fully towards her while lowering his arm to his side. His defensive posture had slipped, now relaxed like she was.

Streak watched the pair with his own green eyes. "Sorry, used to fighting so I tend to jump the gun... around new people that might be harmful.. So you're friends with the little buddy?" He pointed a finger towards the raccoon, smiling softly at the creature who was on her shoulder. He chuckled as she showed that she was unarmed, moving her arm around to different parts of her body to show him such. "Alright, I believe you." He kept chuckling.

He watched her body posture as she stepped towards him, showing indications soon after that she was shy as she looked away.. and then made clicking noises at the raccoon on her shoulder. He smiled in remembrance of doing the same thing moments before. He took a step back as she peered up underneath his hood, blinking at her in confusion. "Do I look funny or something?" He commented at her curiosity of him.

He listened to her speak, his smile slipping away to be replaced with a small frown. Introductions. Right! Of course he had forgotten, almost face palming himself, but he kept his arms by his side while looking at her with that simple frown. "Bandit? That's his name..?" He muttered to himself. He perked up at the mention of 'bad' and shook his head. "I'm.. I guess you could say I'm a super hero.. well, more of a crusader who helps those who cannot help themselves." It was his turn to look away now, coughing in his nervousness.

Streak kept looking away as she stated her name, turning back towards her and then down to see that she had extended a hand towards him. "Madelynne.. Well, Maddie, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm C- Streak!" He almost blurted his real name, but realized that would be a bad idea. He coughed again, really nervous. He wasn't used to being formal much now-a-days. He put on a smile for her, though, and also for 'Bandit'.

[OOC // Ohgod. Introductions. I lol'd.]

Versatile Explorer

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx » Sʜᴀᴅoᴡ Wᴀʟᴋᴇʀ « xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x ʟocᴜs ʟɪvɪoɴ soʀvᴇʟʟᴀ ʟᴜɪɴ || ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛwo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Mood Energetic.
                                    » Status Moving around.
                                    » Control Copy 'Walker'.
                                    » Location Main room in Tower.
                                    » Company Lilith and Leopold, along with Livion and Locus in her mind.
                                    » Thoughts "That smell!"
                                    » Appearance Current.

tab Walker looked towards Lilith, pausing in her affectionate display of friendship towards the lizard. She scoffed, snorting at the chosen words of the Team 2 Leader. "I'm not Locus. I'm not your precious Titan. I'm--" She froze... and frowned. "I'm calling you Walker. You should use that for now." Livion's voice echoed in her mind. She nodded. "-Walker." She finished her statement.

tab Her body turned back to Leopold, waiting for whatever reaction he would display at her random hug and actions towards him.
                                    "And besides. Just as Livion said.. I don't have Locus' control over myself. Therefore I'm a bit more.. eccentric? Energetic, I guess is a better word to use." She froze again, tilting her head to the side with a curious expression.

tab She sniffed at the air, closing her blue orbs. Her armor shifted on her body, white hair swaying along her back in the gentle breeze coming from the broken part of the looking glass from behind the TV. She slowly opened her eyes, looking past them all.
                                    "Livion. Can you detect that?" She asked in a very serious tone. "Detect what?" He questioned in her mind. "That smell.." She whispered. "I'm not in control. I cannot smell anything." Was all he said.

tab She moved away from the group, towards the window where the broken section was, and sniffed at the air again.
                                    "Ah! I know what this smell is!" She squealed happily. "And?" Livion asked with mild curiosity in her mind. "Night time air!" Livion groaned in her mind at this. He knew that she liked the night time air- Well, Locus did anyways. It seemed Walker gained that as well.. but more present.

"I stand before a gate; a gate of mental power."

Celestial Lunatic

25,875 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

location: beach amusement park- coursel ][ company:Streak, Bandit (racoon1) ][ mood: shy, amused, ponderful

Her cheek quirked in a grin. She knew how it was to feel jumpy all the time. She'd always been in that position since her 'incident' at the hospital. Three years worth of looking over your shoulder, being 'jumpy' became second nature. Nodding avidly at his question about her furry companion, Maddie gave Bandit and affectionate 'skritchie' behind his ear, the motion causing Bandit to open his mouth and n** his jaws at the air in delight. That was a hard place for him to reach afterall! "Yeah...heh. I rescued he and his brother-"

She gestured off in a vague, nondescript direction indicating nowhere in particular that the second raccoon had wandered. She wasn't going to give away that there was another person here that she had been watching earlier, just in case that other preferred their privacy. "-about three years ago, they were abandoned by the edge of a forest. I tried to find their mother, but no luck, so I kind of adopted them. They were so tiny and helpless and well...kind of stupid. Babies typically are... but they needed someone."

Withdrawing her hand awkwardly when she didn't get his in return, she didn't take too much offense to the rejection. He was obviously just as socially awkward as she, and wasn't used to simple pleasantries. Maddie leaned forward slightly again, trying to get another good look at his face, despite the mask. Being a wearer of one herself, and having been raised around them, Maddie had sort of gathered a talent for discerning facial features despite partial coverings. Her cheeks reddened abit however, once she realized she was staring, and she laughed shyly and nervously at his question, reaching up to tuck a few loose wisps of her hair back behind her ear again. "No! Oh, sorry. I just....I like your mask. It's nice."

'He's cute.' Literally shocked at her own thoughts, Maddie could feel Bandit playing with her hair, raking his little paws in it like was playing it like a harp. It wasn't the first time he thought he could 'brush' her hair for her. Giving the critter a gentle little *noogie*, she ignored the playful *n*** he gave her knuckles and then let out a soft burst of laughter. Grateful to him for the distraction from her see-saw thoughts for the moment. Wow, and she thought she was shy! "I see....well, Kuh-Streak, pleased to meet you as well. Come here often?"

Poking fun at his hesitation, Maddie smiled brightly, cheeks still stained pink. Perhaps if he declined the handshake, he was more inclined to old-fashioned greetings. Clutching the flaps of her coat, she gave a curtsy and polite little nod.

((OOC: Kuh-streak. Lolz. She thinks she's so clever. ;P ))
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas