Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you say when you don't know what to?

LOL! 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
LMAO! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ROFL! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
WTF? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
W/e 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
What kind of question is this? 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

User Image

Peony stood there, silent. He hadn't spoken a word for an extended time, and continued to keep to himself. In all honesty, he didn't feel well; the stress of simply worrying about the throne and a possible seize of it was enough to give Peony a headache. And he had one! This pressure in his mind was almost convincing him that he must go back... But he'd made sure the system was stable before he left... Yet still, this anxiety would not leave. Maybe he should go back... Maybe it was for the best. Although, he also loved to be with his siblings... He was also a leader, which required him to be impartial. Dammit. He'd never wanted to be the leader, it was too much for him to handle. He enjoyed the simple life he'd had with Nephry, Jade, and DIst in Keterburg as a child; that was the only type of life he needed. Yet he got a title throne at him, and " destiny" a word used against his indecision.

User Image

[ small. I'm tired. ]

"Please leave." Alice informed, smiling slightly at him. He still had that dazed look, almost like he was sleepy, or bored.
"Don't worry about me. You look tired .... you should probably get some rest."
Her "locket" was annoying her, giving off an obnoxious, brighter than bright glow, almost blinding her, herself.
She took off the locket, holding it in a curled hand so that the light was dimmed.
"Um ... sorry about that. "

✿ คlเςє tคђคгเคl кคкค๒єl รยкเє๓ค

User Image

Ace stared up at Alice with his blood red eyes round. Why did he have to leave? Why would he leave, especially when Alice was obviously upset? The teen pulled a chocolate chip cookie out of his pocket and chewed on it and stared up at her calmly, " I don't want to leave! " he said defiantly, and with concern. Ace was not sure why, but he had this unusual concern for Alice, he always worried about her. Ace would not leave if Alice was sad. He dug through the orangish-brown coat that had been his fathers - Before running from home he had kept it, almost for a keepsake sort of. He had emotional attachment to it, and he never wanted to wear any other jacket. He dug through the chest pocket to pull out a cookie, but what he pulled out was a slip of paper. He blinked, never having seen this paper before, he opened the folded worn paper; it was a picture. He smiled lightly, " Aw. It's my mom and dad... " Then he went silent, and stared at the picture confusedly.

(( Aw. Kitty faceee. <3 ))

~The Four~

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

(Nothing to say)

( Nothing to say)

The two cheagles ran downstairs and tripped running into the window. It broke and the two cheagles fell on the ground. "Mieu mieu mieu why is the ground purple"Sparky said. Mieu looked down and saw it was Ace but he didn't know who ace was.
User Image

"Fine, you can stay."
Alice held the locket in her hands gently, walking over to Ace when he pulled out a worn out picture, saying that it was his mom and dad. But when he paused, that's what shocked her. She looked over the picture and became deathly silent, not saying a word. She recognized the woman and man as well, as her parents. And when she looked at the two children, twins, holding hands and both making bright, goofy smiles, she noticed that one looked a bit different from the other. One had blood-red eyes, while the others eyes were a bright-gold.

Alice backed away, taking in a quick breath before speaking.
"But that's ... " Her locket hung from her shaking hands, close to falling to the ground.
" ... that's my ... " She wasn't sure how to put it, she didn't want to scare Ace, like she already was already. She didn't remember having a twin brother, or, for that matter, actually having a mom who was there for her as a child. Maybe ... she was? She remembered a woman joining the caravan, and her and Dad got along real well ... maybe that was her mom? The picture Ace had was real old, after all.

"Those are my parents." Alice muttered, finally, her brows furrowed. "They both died, as well as me, four years ago ... that was when Rem decided to bring me back, making me his scion. "
She smiled slightly, seeing two cheagles crash onto Ace, it was a bit cute, his expression as they landed on him.

User Image

Ace blinked uncomprehendingly. He stared at his friend for an extended time and trembled; he did remember having a little sister, but he had killed her with his parents years ago. He shook his head and teared up, trying to repress his emotions so that the darkness fonons would not hurt Alice, " But... ! I killed my sister when I killed mom and dad... " That was when she explained that she was revived. So THIS was why Alice's hand had been disappearing, and her fonons had to be repaired. It was all Ace's fault. The death of his parents, his sister, the trauma he'd given Alex since Alex had been a body guard at the time ( though Ace was not aware who the bodyguard had been yet); it was all Ace's fault. It was overwhelming him, he looked sheepishly up at Alice, " Sorry... Uh...Sorry... I need to go! " He then fled. His emotions were becoming to difficult to suppress, so he had to leave so that his darkness fonons would not hurt Alice. He shoved the picture back in his pocket. Alice was his sister... That's why he'd felt this natural need to protect her. More importantly though, ALICE was HIS SISTER.

(( Ace is going to have a heart attack. Lol. O_ o ))

User Image

Alice frowned, letting Ace run, she knew it was to protect her, but ... the darkness fonon's could still hurt some of the others as well, if they got in the way. Her hands still shaking, she fingered her silver locket, which had a picture of Alex in it, but on the other end, it had a picture of Ace and her, as kids. She laughed weakly, how did she not notice this before? It was all clear to her now.

The locket continued to give off a bright glow, this was the reason her and Ace could never fight each other — ever — he was darkness, and she was light. They were deadly to eachother, which was why it was a semi-good thing that they were separated years ago ... but then Ace came back, out of hate, and killed the whole caravan ...

She shut her eyes, trying her best to calm down, but no matter how much she tried, her heart still pounded in her chest. She was scared to death. This was her twin brother she was thinking about.
She took in a deep breath before slowly following after him, obviously hesitant about it all.

~The Four~

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

( Nothing to post)

(Nothing to post)

"Miiiiiiiiieuuuuuuu!" The two Cheagles yelled falling to the ground and falling on there face. "Ow...." Mieu said. " Mieu mieu mieu mieu ow ow ow...."Sparky said and ran over to Alice. "Mieuuu..." Sparky yelled.

»|}__Wε'rε αll wσrking τσwαrds σne gσαl.
Yετ why cαn'τ gετ αlσng... ?
__{|«

fillerfillerfiller»oxuoxnoxioxtoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxsoxtoxaoxnoxdox«fillerfillerfiller

Kimlasca's Future King
"I... I'm not sure I can really lead the country...
But... if I have to... I'll do my best."

A Natural Prince Charming
"I just do what comes natural.
But it's always nice to see a lady's smile."

The Stubborn Mercenary
"I don't want you to understand.
So stay out of my business."

The Original
"Over ten years of destroying his pride... he's finally surpassed me.
I'm not sure if I should be jealous or... proud."

¤ ¤ ¤
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Everything was burning...

Why... ? Why was everything on fire... ?! Why?!

He'd only left for a second!

The area had been secure...

And even so, why...

Why... ?

Why?!

"Alice!"

Alex woke with a start, sitting up quickly and breathing like he'd just ran the marathon, scanning his surroundings. His sword instinctively materialized in his hands, but soon vanished when he slowly realized where he was. Upon starting to relax he became aware of how his body trembled, holding a hand up and watching it for a second. Next he touched his cheek, surprised to find it wet.

Tears.

He scanned the room more slowly this time, taking notice of Adrian sleeping in a chair beside the bed. It was slightly unnerving to watch his twin sleep, mostly because it made him think that he looked that vulnerable and innocent as well. Perhaps the main difference was that Alex was a light sleeper, and Adrian seemed able to sleep through a battle between landships.

That was only proved when Alex heard a loud noise come from the room next door, acting out of instinct and getting out of bed quickly. He exited the room in time to see Ace run past, slightly surprised when he could feel the darkness fonons. He was slightly surprised at how forced down they appeared to be, hesitating slightly on following him.

Should he?

Would he even be able to keep up?

He still remembered when Ace had gone berserk, still remembered what had happened when he'd unintentionally gotten in his path.

But even so... Ace was his friend...

His decision was confirmed when he saw Alice follow shortly after, though not nearly as fast. Not to mention... the two cheagles with her, apparently...

"Alice?" he called, carefully shutting the room door behind him so Adrian wouldn't wake up. "What's going on?"

oOo

"Why the hell would I go anywhere with you two?" Asch growled under his breath, though he was thoroughly surprised when Yuri suddenly flicked his forehead. He glared at her. "What?"

"You don't have to be so grumpy all the time," the blond priestess said, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "Live a little!" Yuri looked down at Rayna with a smile, tugging on her gently to follow along. "Come on. Let's go get you that ice cream! Asch will come along if he wants." She led the young replica along with her, somewhat sure that Asch would end up following them anyway.

Asch, on the other hand, only rolled his eyes at what she said; live a little? He'd had his life stolen from him, died, and been brought back to life for the sole purpose of watching over the summoner as Lorelei's little lackey. How was he supposed to live when he knew he was going to end up dead again?

But even still... maybe he should at least enjoy the time he had back on Auldrant...

Perhaps that was why he decided to follow her and the naive replica.

'Oi. Dreck.'

oOo

"Alright, alright. Sheesh," Luke said, sighing, somewhat falling back into his old personality. He was, after all, still raised by a nobleman. He was glad to note that he wasn't a spoiled brat anymore at least, that was for sure.

It was at that moment he heard Asch's voice, feeling their connection rip open instantly. He flinched and squeezed his eyes shut as the familiar headache flared up at once, a small noise being the only thing escaping him due to him managing to bite back most of it. It didn't stop him from temporarily halting his steps, hand instinctively going to his head Why now of all times? And they were right outside the inn, too. A small pressure on his arm was the only thing that let him know that he hadn't passed out yet, emerald eyes slitting open and glancing to Yasu, who was looking at him with curious yet concerned eyes.

Guy couldn't help but laugh a little; Kristy was always the impatient one. "We're almost there, Your Hig—ah, Kristy." He was glad he could save himself quicker now. It seemed that whenever he relaxed even a little bit, he ended up calling the Malkuth twins by their title rather than their name. And heaven knows how much they liked that. He would never get used to using their personal names.

He stopped when he heard Luke, looking back at his friend, worry instantly knotting his stomach. "Are your headaches back again?" Dear god... he hoped not.

But the redhead just shook his head. "N-No... it's just Asch... I didn't expect it, that's all." He managed to compose himself enough to give the bag he was holding to the Incarnation girl. "Just... go inside... I'll just see what he wants... "

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

¤ ¤ ¤

Naive but Kind
"Nii-san is always suffering on his own.
But I want to help him this time."

Helpful but Forgetful
"It's not our place to interfere.
But we can always nudge them in the right direction."

Traitorous b*****d
"Don't get me wrong, I do hate them and their kind.
But it's just not fun when you lose all the time."

Unique and Rare
"Don't judge by looks alone. You will always end up wrong.
For example, I may look like a cute, young elf-girl
But I'm quite capable of burning you all to a crisp."

Deadly Weapon
"I cannot speak, and I cannot make my own choices.
But I will slowly earn a life of my own."

fillerfillerfiller»oxdoxioxvoxioxdoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxfoxaoxloxlox«fillerfillerfiller
"Dσn't gετ in my wαy.
I prσmisε yσu wσn'τ survivε.
"

Dangerous Ladykiller

Arcus Angelus Sanctus
User Image
F R E Y A
User Image

Huh. Well, he had determination, she'd give him that much. Most guys either ran off or put their hands on her shoulder or something. Nope, he was in between stupid and brazen, as far as she was concerned. Such a quick judge of character sometimes, but nevertheless, she held her thoughts as fact.
"Unless you guys have Solanum outbreaks around here, I'm in no danger at all. I don't need no freakin' prince, and I sure as hell won't be looking for one. Sorry to disappoint you." Her tone got a little harsh. Though considering she was used to this, that was hard to see. Usually she was calm about it, but anger was one of her weaknesses with new situations. Him being in between her usuals, this was new in a sense.

"Shut it! Just shut it!
I can't... I can't just say it...
I can't say love alright?!"

Birds and butterflies
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way
She rules until the end of time
She gives and she takes
She rules until the end of time
She goes her own way
➢➤ New posts ⇢ Alice and Rayna

➢➤ Awaiting replies to (repeats) ⇢ Miyun, Kiro and Tsue

( . . . Set me free . . . )

『☆』 If only I can keep looking at the present like this,
nothing can harm me and I'll have no--f.e.a.r-- for tomorrow ...
I want to ride on the wind and fly to the --- edges --- of my dreams ...
fastening on my back these
wings called "courage".
I want to turn into a
bird and retain my courage to look down;
I will not give in to the reality of passing days. 『★』

( Gonna find my way, I'm gonna be free ! )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[ x.x.x.x.x ]

OoC :: ... =p 』

Alice's slight smile faded as she heard Alex question her, she stopped for a few moments, worry welled up inside her as she watched Ace get away. " ... T-This happened."
She held up the locket, one side, having the picture of her and Alex, while the other was a picture of her and Ace as kids.
They were the same size, small, due to being real young, and they were so full of life.
This was obviously before either of them were chosen as scions.

"Me and Ace are related — but that's not the point, Ace ... he was the one who wiped out my fathers caravan ... four years ago ... "
Alice closed the locket and sighed, still shaking.
"He's scared. I don't think he wants to listen to me anymore. Because he killed me, and our parents ... he wont forgive himself ... when I already have forgiven him. It wasn't Ace that killed them, but his power. He didn't know how to control it yet. I'm sure our parents would understand ... but ... how do I get Ace to understand it all? He wont stop.. "

Ace always worried too much, even as a kid. He always wanted to be "perfect", a good-doer. Alice looked up to him because of it. Also because he was the older brother of the twins. But then, he received his powers, and he was far from perfect ... he wasn't "normal" .... he became frustrated because of it. Whenever he became angry, he would take his anger out on other people, and give them a violent, bloody death.

Their parents would never play with him, because, secretly, they were afraid of him. They wondered how they were supposed to raise a "monster". They tried to be kind, leaving Ace in good hands, trying to separate from him so that no one would get hurt, but then, he met up with them again, and he killed them.
Ace was a child at this time ... he wanted to play, to have fun. But his parents never let him. This was why he still held his childish side close ... he still needed it, not to mention, it helped him hide his fear, didn't it?
Ace longed for family, for someone to be close to.

★ ★ ★

"Papa Asch needs to come," Rayna muttered childishly, puffing up her cheeks. She was acting spoiled, because she really wanted Asch to come. Without him, their "family" wasn't complete.
"Rayna needs Papa Asch... please?"
Her crimson-red eyes became large and puppy-like as she stared at Asch, and curled her hand around his sleeve to make sure he wouldn't leave. She was a child in a grown body. It was gonna give her trouble one of these days.

★ ★ ★

Tsue got up to her feet, rubbing her head.
"Ow ... my head really hurts ... " She mumbled to herself in a pained tone, her brows furrowed and her ears drooped.
"And I'm thirsty ... " The kitsune began walking down the stairs slowly, trying her best to keep a good balance, but she stepped on the side of a stair. She gasped as she lost balance, falling. Oh crap. There were still many stairs she had to roll down.

... This would be fun ...

★ ★ ★

"Nothing can ever be easy, can it?! None of you understand! It'd be easier if I never explained myself to any of you; If I never met you! Kiro shouted in a growl. He'd completely lost it, his sanity was on the line. His time was nearly up. Unless they did something, it wouldn't change.

His father was advancing closer, and Kiro stopped, his teeth grit.
His figure was completely still, his head faced towards the ground.
"Just let me go, OK? This has all been fun, but everything has to end ... "
He let out a weak laugh and shook his head.
"Just like my life. My lifes going to expire soon, no matter how much I don't want to believe it. I'm sure you all know that, don't you?"
Anger and sadness showed in his voice, and it was hard to know which one to follow.
Undine and Efreet's pendants around his neck were dimmed, implying that what Kiro was saying was true. These, of course, weren't the real thing, they were connected to Kiro now, they were future pendants. There was a reason Cemore and Miyun still both had theirs.

"I'm going to follow ... Kiro's my responsibility too ... I'll see you later, Tear."
Miyun gave a weak smile, before rushing off after the two. She was tempted to use her wings, to her, this was an important situation.
If she used her wings, she'd be there in an instant.

In a few moments, she caught up with them. The blond blinked, looking from Cemore to Kiro, looking real confused.
"Ki-Kieron ... I don't get it ... I've tried to comfort you, but you wont take it ... I understand if your scared, bu --- "

"I'm not scared."
That was of course a lie, it was a very good one though. He faked real well.

"Yes, you are! It's completely obvious! I don't want to say anything that will hurt you ... just please... "
Miyun flinched when Kiro growled once more, she saw the blond boy look to the side before retorting.
"What would you do? If you had a duty unfinished, a very important duty that could change the world in a horrible way ... I don't want it to happen, and you two are stopping me from completing the task.
Do you two really want to die? This is all connected to your death."

User Image

『 Undine's Angelic scion 』 『Traveler of Time 』『 Rem's spirit scion 』 『 Curious Kitsune 』 『 Miyun's identical 』

Miyun Celeste Hael Watashae ◈ Kieron Sofiel Alleue Markt ◈ Alice Taharial Kakabel Sukiema ◈ Tsue Hikari Maylene "Markt" ◈ Rayna
User Image
»|}__I xxdσn`τ wαnτ yσu τσ gετ clσsε. Sσ sτσp τrying.__{|«

"There's too much... too many ||m ε m σ r i ε s||... "

"I'm not even sure I want to be here anymore... "
¤ ¤ ¤

To say he was surprised by the locket would be an understatement. He was surprised at the fact that there was a picture of himself and her together, for starters, roughly four years ago. Alice, obviously hadn't changed since the picture. He was sure he had.

Nothing, however, prepared him - mentally or emotionally - for that bit of information Alice had told him. It was hard to keep himself calm, and even then he wasn't sure if he had managed to keep his emotions off his face. Mask or no mask, that was... a sensitive topic...

Alex curled his hands into fists to keep them from shaking, eyes momentarily shadowed by his hair as he struggled to stay in check. Soon, however, he looked up at Alice, seriousness in his golden eyes and nothing more to indicate the turmoil within him.

"Let's go after him," Alex said, straightening his posture. "If we can just talk with him, everything should be fine." And he didn't wait for an answer, just took off after the darkness scion, still struggling to mentally prepare himself.

He didn't want to. He didn't want to go after Ace because he was afraid.

Afraid of what he might do to his friend.

He knew there was a chance he'd kill him, and he didn't want that.

¤ ¤ ¤
"What happened to the ||m ε|| from back then?"

"I... I don't want this... "
"Don't make me do this... "

fillerfillerfiller»oxaoxloxeoxxox||oxmoxaoxsoxaoxtoxoox«fillerfiller

"Getting close to me will only hurt you in the end."
User Image

Alice followed after Alex, she was quick on her feet, wanting to make sure nothing happened to the either of them. She hoped just her being there could change it all. Even when Alex hid it, she could tell he was angry. He just didn't want to show it...

Alex was right, talking this out would be the best ... but how could they get Ace to slow down?
She hoped they wouldn't do anything rash. She didn't want to see either of them hurt each other, it was dumb of her to bring all of it up, anyways ... but at least now, Alex knew the facts as well. Not only Ace and herself.
"Ace ... please, stop!" She shouted out, reaching out for him with her free hand, her locket being held in the other.
"You're not alone! Please, don't be like this! We want to help you!"

User Image

The darkness scion was not sure where he was going to run to, but he continued running. It seemed like the only thing left to do. While Alice and Ace had been talking, Ace had already made it to the outskirts of the town. He paused only momentarily and continued running. He didn't want to talk. He knew very well how Alice would respond, but he was still emotionally unstable and didn't want his fonons to hurt her; but Ace also knew how Alex would respond, now that he was apparently aware... And that was another good reason to keep running. Ace shook his head pathetically, " No! " He shouted defiantly and ran faster.

(( . ))

User Image
»|}__I xxdσn`τ wαnτ yσu τσ gετ clσsε. Sσ sτσp τrying.__{|«

"There's too much... too many ||m ε m σ r i ε s||... "

"I'm not even sure I want to be here anymore... "
¤ ¤ ¤

Alex felt his emotions bubbling up inside him as soon as he saw the darkness scion, conflicted, unable to decide on a proper course of action.

He had vowed to kill the bandits responsible for destroying Alice's caravan.

But those "bandits"... turned out to be Ace...

Seeing the darkness scion speed up mixed with his emotions, he wasn't aware of the wind fonons that became visible threads of green dancing around his form, golden eyes glowing green as he sped up as well.

Of course... his "speeding up" was far faster than human beings.

Utilizing the wind fonons around him, he jumped up high into the air, managing to get over Ace and in front of him. He landed on the ground with a type of grace, almost immediately gathering the wind fonons needed for his spell, whispering the chant quietly under his breath.

Whips of wind suddenly shot out from the ground around Ace, each snagging his arms, legs, one even wrapping around his neck.

The Wind Scion didn't care at this point.

¤ ¤ ¤
"What happened to the ||m ε|| from back then?"

"I... I don't want this... "
"Don't make me do this... "

fillerfillerfiller»oxaoxloxeoxxox||oxmoxaoxsoxaoxtoxoox«fillerfiller

"Getting close to me will only hurt you in the end."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers