Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you say when you don't know what to?

LOL! 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
LMAO! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ROFL! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
WTF? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
W/e 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
What kind of question is this? 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

"I don't care if I get fat~" Kristy replied in a sing-song manner. The princess turned her head back at the woman behind the counter with a raise of a brow. The woman really... got the decription right. Once she opened her mouth, Guy's swift reply cut her right off. For a short while, she studied the woman behind the counter.

She had an air of honesty on her, really. Maybe it was because of her petite size that made her easy to judge. The young lady looked like the kind of sweet and kind person---somewhat like Iris, except the priestess is cuter. Though, no one could really be sure, and Kristy knew that. "Yeah, that's our Meli~ Sorry." Maybe she was just that kind of whimsical person that easily trusts anyone. She approached the counter with ease and a grin, "I'll be paying for this basket. Uh as for the other... are you done Luke?"

---

"If not then I'll get them myself." Melissa said with a soft chuckle as she concentrated on continuing the spell. She wanted to soothen up the tense knot in this situation a bit. The arm became more visible and then she exhaled in relief. Wow, she did it. For a second there, she thought that it would never appear. Maybe it was just because her trust in her own powers isn't as great as it is supposed to be. "And from this point on, it should appear by itself." The woman said as she withdrew her hand away and relaxed her shoulders. Once she saw tears, she was struck with surprise. "Please don't cry, everything will be fine, dear." Melissa murmured in soft, motherly tone. Gently, she wiped off the tears on Alice's face. She couldn't help it and couldn't control herself at that time.

The Summoner is that kind of benelovent person to her frie---comrads. Right. Comrads...

---

Tear was just got out of the post office and took a short walk. The moment of solitude was nice and she did not expect Kiro to come out of no where. "E-Eh? Wait---" Before she knew it, she was dragged away. She blanked out for a second, but once she saw the recognizable figures ahead, she allowed Kiro to pull her all the way without a stagger. "Oh, good evening..." Her ability to utter words in that statement slowed down and trailed off after seeing the foreign man.

"Evening to you." Cemore replied with a quick wave. He then shifted his hands back in his pockets, "This is Asbel by the way."

"Hey you just took my opportunity to speak."

"What, you're talking now aren't you?"

"Hello Asbel." The brunette spoke through the men's argument. She then reached out her hand for a handshake.

Asbel merely grinned in an uncaring way and then gave Cemore a playful pat on the back. Though he probably put too much strength on this one... His eyes brightened and then he shook Tear's hand, "Why, hello there. You're quite a beauty. Quite, quite the beauty."

As she pulled back her arm, she gave Asbel an awkward stare. His tone was enough for her to know that he was hitting on her.

"So," he coughed as he continued, "How old---"

Cemore sharply cut in, "Hey hey. Whatever crime you're going to attempt next, do it when I'm not around, old man. The consequences might not be nice from a particular someone I have in mind."

Asbel folded his arms and then guffawed, "Heh, right. That was a cute phrase Cemore."
➢➤ New posts ⇢ Alice, Kiro, Miyun.

➢➤ Awaiting replies to (repeats) ⇢ Tsue, Rayna.

( . . . Set me free . . . )

『☆』 If only I can keep looking at the present like this,
nothing can harm me and I'll have no--f.e.a.r-- for tomorrow ...
I want to ride on the wind and fly to the --- edges --- of my dreams ...
fastening on my back these
wings called "courage".
I want to turn into a
bird and retain my courage to look down;
I will not give in to the reality of passing days. 『★』

( Gonna find my way, I'm gonna be free ! )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[ x.x.x.x.x ]

OoC :: Done. <33 』

What is this feeling?
Tsue continued laying against the door and her head began to spin. Her vision suddenly blurred and in an instant, the kitsune was unconscious.

★ ★ ★

Alice gave a apologetic smile, "I know ... it just ... hurts ... " She looked down at her arm hesitantly, watching as it slowly reappeared, top to bottom. Even when it was over with, it still stung a bit.
"And I thought for a few moments I wouldn't be able to see you all again ... "
She wouldn't be anything, right?
Her soul, heart, every part of her would cease to exist.
It would all disappear.
Sure, she'd finally be able to be put to rest, but she still had a lot of her life to live.

★ ★ ★

"OK! Rayna will~" Rayna took the dress and ran off into the dressing room, closing the door before changing into the dress. She came out with it on, though, she didn't get exactly what to do with the ribbons and all.
"Mm ... what is that... ?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side, giving a bright smile.

★ ★ ★

Kiro gave Albel a slight glare before tugging on his parents hands.
"U-Um, can we go? This Albel guy is freaky." Kiro mumbled in a whisper, giving a slight frown.
He really meant it. The guy was just weird. He gave him the creeps.

Miyun glanced over to Cemore questioningly when she heard Kiro, wondering if he was done here as well.
She was just, well, trying to fit in a bit more.
Usually, she'd be all alone and would be isolating herself ; she'd just stand out.
If Kiro and Cemore wanted to go, then she would. If both of them chose to do something else, she wouldn't know what to do.
Ah ... and Tear too! They couldn't just leave her alone with a pervert.

User Image

『 Undine's Angelic scion 』 『Traveler of Time 』『 Rem's spirit scion 』 『 Curious Kitsune 』 『 Miyun's identical 』

Miyun Celeste Hael Watashae ◈ Kieron Sofiel Alleue Markt ◈ Alice Taharial Kakabel Sukiema ◈ Tsue Hikari Maylene "Markt" ◈ Rayna

Dangerous Ladykiller

Indigo Iris Cruxis
User Image
F R E Y A
User Image

Alright, so the day wasn't going as planned. How often did it though? With a sigh, she paced herself into town, holding back the left side of her hair to prevent it from falling into her face. Her clothing suggested she was one for adventure and travel, having a basic skirt of white, and a deep navy top which folded across. Her arm warmers, long and navy as well, suggested she did a lot of heavy work.
Freya decided now was a good time to rest. Of course, it would be easier if she had any idea where she was. She'd been wandering for over three days now, surviving with no trouble. The trouble was the fact hat she had no map, thus had no idea where she was going. Even as a hunter and tracker, it was difficult to find one town from another in this massive world.
"Great... Stuck in a town I don't know with only my survival equipment and no money. This'll be fun." She said in sarcasm.

"Shut it! Just shut it!
I can't... I can't just say it...
I can't say love alright?!"

Birds and butterflies
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way
She rules until the end of time
She gives and she takes
She goes her own way
»|}__Wε'rε αll wσrking τσwαrds σne gσαl.
Yετ why cαn'τ gετ αlσng... ?
__{|«

fillerfillerfiller»oxuoxnoxioxtoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxsoxtoxaoxnoxdox«fillerfillerfiller

Kimlasca's Future King
"I... I'm not sure I can really lead the country...
But... if I have to... I'll do my best."

A Natural Prince Charming
"I just do what comes natural.
But it's always nice to see a lady's smile."

The Stubborn Mercenary
"I don't want you to understand.
So stay out of my business."

The Original
"Over ten years of destroying his pride... he's finally surpassed me.
I'm not sure if I should be jealous or... proud."

¤ ¤ ¤
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

| | ooc ;; (dot dot dot) ... | |

Guy was getting worried at how easily these lies were passing off him. Secrets and lies were... two entirely different things after all. He wasn't even going to try and go into full details on the topic.

"Yeah, I'm done," Luke answered. He looked back at Yasu, who seemed to get the hint and nodded as well.

oOo

"We'll sort with them when we get back to the inn," Yuri assured, smiling, quite pleased with the result. It was perfect on Rayna, in her eyes. Now she had an actual option of clothing, rather than being forced to wear the single dull dress she owned.

"Are you done, miss?" the clerk asked, and Yuri nodded, going up to the counter. "Including the dress on the young'un over there, that'll be about 1500 Gald."

Well... she didn't expect it to be cheap... but sheesh. She shrugged and accepted it, pulling out her purse and pulling out the proper amount. Since that was done, she smiled, ushering for Rayna to follow as she exited the store.

Asch jumped slightly when the door to the store suddenly opened, revealing the ever-tolerable priestess. He was about to comment on how long it took, but the words stopped in his throat at the sight. She was... fairly stunning, honestly. And she definitely looked better when her hair was down. Shaking the thoughts out of his head quickly, he instead straightened his posture. "Finally done?"

"Yup! Thanks for being oh-so-patient~"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

¤ ¤ ¤

Naive but Kind
"Nii-san is always suffering on his own.
But I want to help him this time."

Helpful but Forgetful
"It's not our place to interfere.
But we can always nudge them in the right direction."

Traitorous b*****d
"Don't get me wrong, I do hate them and their kind.
But it's just not fun when you lose all the time."

Unique and Rare
"Don't judge by looks alone. You will always end up wrong.
For example, I may look like a cute, young elf-girl
But I'm quite capable of burning you all to a crisp."

Deadly Weapon
"I cannot speak, and I cannot make my own choices.
But I will slowly earn a life of my own."

fillerfillerfiller»oxdoxioxvoxioxdoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxfoxaoxloxlox«fillerfillerfiller
"Dσn't gετ in my wαy.
I prσmisε yσu wσn'τ survivε.
"
➢➤ New posts ⇢ Rayna.

➢➤ Awaiting replies to (repeats) ⇢ Alice, Kiro, Miyun Tsue

wings called "courage".
I want to turn into a

User Image

[ x.x.x.x.x ]

What is this feeling?
Tsue continued laying against the door and her head began to spin. Her vision suddenly blurred and in an instant, the kitsune was unconscious.

★ ★ ★

Alice gave a apologetic smile, "I know ... it just ... hurts ... " She looked down at her arm hesitantly, watching as it slowly reappeared, top to bottom. Even when it was over with, it still stung a bit.
"And I thought for a few moments I wouldn't be able to see you all again ... "
She wouldn't be anything, right?
Her soul, heart, every part of her would cease to exist.
It would all disappear.
Sure, she'd finally be able to be put to rest, but she still had a lot of her life to live.

★ ★ ★

Rayna grinned from ear-to-ear, seeing Asch and tackling him, hugging him lovingly.
"Papa-Asch!"
The blond giggled before looking to Yuri, "What now, what now? Rayna's still curious of icecream and sweets."
The poor innocent replica, not knowing anything ...

★ ★ ★

Kiro gave Albel a slight glare before tugging on his parents hands.
"U-Um, can we go? This Albel guy is freaky." Kiro mumbled in a whisper, giving a slight frown.
He really meant it. The guy was just weird. He gave him the creeps.

Miyun glanced over to Cemore questioningly when she heard Kiro, wondering if he was done here as well.
She was just, well, trying to fit in a bit more.
Usually, she'd be all alone and would be isolating herself ; she'd just stand out.
If Kiro and Cemore wanted to go, then she would. If both of them chose to do something else, she wouldn't know what to do.
Ah ... and Tear too! They couldn't just leave her alone with a pervert.

User Image

『 Undine's Angelic scion 』 『Traveler of Time 』『 Rem's spirit scion 』 『 Curious Kitsune 』 『 Miyun's identical 』

Miyun Celeste Hael Watashae ◈ Kieron Sofiel Alleue Markt ◈ Alice Taharial Kakabel Sukiema ◈ Tsue Hikari Maylene "Markt" ◈ Rayna
((Sorry guys :| ... Laziness + school never works.))

Kristy quickly paid off for all of the food and goods and then gave the lady a little cheeky and a disarming grin. Unfortunately, the lady gave her a slightly frail and confused form of a smile. She didn't mind; her actions are very whimsical and sudden at times. "Thanks! Oh well, okay guys. I think the others are hungry so lets fill them up and then sleep or something." The goods were placed into two separate bags. She gave Luke one bag and then slid her hand through the second bag's handle so it can dangle from her wrist.

She clung to Peony's arm, "You guys wanna take a detour or should we go?"

-----

Melissa tilted her head, slight confused. Well, she didn't blame the girl, but crying over that was a little odd to her. It would always strike her odd to see people cry and then hear their reasons. It was just part of her and this skeptical persona she took in. Still, she found enough benevolence in her heart to comfort Alice properly. "Don't worry, you have us." She let out a soft, light-hearted giggle, "We're a team to help each other. If this happens again, don't hesitate. This things are serious and well..." She placed a shy finger on her lips, "I feel as if many of us like to tough it out. Please don't do that, okay?"

The word 'hypocrite' stretched across her mind. She paid it no heed.

-----

Cemore shrugged loosely. "Sure, let's go. I finished my ice-cream some time ago and I think we should head back or something."

Tear was still quite unsure about Asbel's appearance here. She was a little curious. Asbel had this stench of alcohol on him and that made him a quite intimidating---well not like she's afraid or anything. Perhaps, a better way to word it is that she might unconsciously act rude to him. He's the type she doesn't like to play with, unfortunately. "Has Jade returned?"

"Not yet."

Asbel exhaled gruffly, "Ah well, who knows where he went. Pe'haps he died or was molested by old women. Serves him right for leaving me with the pay."

Cemore snickered and then pressed a fist over his lips, "Heh, that's rather extreme."

"Cougars are dangerous at night, y'know."

The prince stifled another chuckle. Hey, this guy wasn't so bad. No one else in the group likes to joke as he does. This actually might not be so bad. Besides, if it is Asbel sputtering all of this awesome nonsense, he would get the hits.

"That's ridiculous." Tear muttered with a half-glare. Maybe she is just the type that doesn't like to lighten up. Sure, in a sense, that is somewhat comical, especially with Jade being the victim but... that's plain out rude. She respects Jade.

"Just kiddin' hun." Asbel gave the brunette a smile, "He's a little too old for you to be so defensive on."

Cemore gave the older man a pat on the back, "Lay off on the sweet talk when we're all banded together. I know a certain someone that might be offended if you keep calling Tear such names." Asch is always a sour puss; he wondered how Luke would react. "Kiro, Miyun, you guys wanna head back now or something?"

Asbel then spotted a cute white haired girl from the distance. Of course, he did not hesitate. "Hey there cutie, what are you up to, wanderin' around alone, eh? Don't you know it's dangerous?"

"Pff... Then I think the streets would be a lot safer for girls if you just stay indoors."

"Heh... snarky kids like you are cute. You know that?"
➢➤ New posts ⇢ Alice, Kiro, Miyun Tsue

➢➤ Awaiting replies to (repeats) ⇢ Rayna

wings called "courage".
I want to turn into a

User Image

[ x.x.x.x.x ]

Rayna grinned from ear-to-ear, seeing Asch and tackling him, hugging him lovingly.
"Papa-Asch!"
The blond giggled before looking to Yuri, "What now, what now? Rayna's still curious of icecream and sweets."
The poor innocent replica, not knowing anything ...

★ ★ ★

Slowly, Tsue came back to reality. Her golden-yellow eyes fluttering open slowly, a yawn escaping her.
She felt stuffed up and couldn't smell or hear a thing.
Dang it, had she gotten sick?
It was then that she put a hand to her head, trying to determine whether she had a fever or not.
"I can't tell ... " She mumbled to herself in a choked voice.
She'd ask Gaki, but that'd make things worse, right?
The two; her and Gaki ... they'd always been there for eachother, they always worried about eachother ...
They were like siblings in a way.

★ ★ ★
"Yes ... I understand ... " Alice muttered in a quiet voice, still somewhat muffled due to her sobbing.
She wiped her tears away, and they kept flowing anyway.
Jeez ... this was what she got for holding everything in for so long, huh?
She felt so embarrassed, having Melissa and Guy seeing her ... Adrian too ... she really hoped none of them would tell anyone.
Her smile was still remaining on her face, and the dark-haired teen let out aweak laugh.
"Could ... I be alone for a bit? Please ... I just need to get ahold of myself ... I don't want anyone else seeing me like this. "

★ ★ ★

Kiro gave a small nod, beginning to walk along without his parents, feeling a bit awkward.
It wasn't only because of that guy creeping him out ... it was because ... well, the voice in his head and the hallucinations he kept having ... they hadn't been bugging him for a while; it worried him somewhat.
He was getting to used to it, he supposed.
Maybe that was why he was afraid?
The voice wouldn't be able to bug him, telling him when he had to do things so people wouldn't die, and stuff like that.
He needed it, even if it drove him crazy.
"Hey ... guys? ... You k-know ... I-I'm a little scared ... will I disappear?"
He felt a lump in his throat as he looked to the ground in a daze, his eyes becoming glassy with tears.

He didn't look at them though ... he was too afraid to even do that.
He didn't want to think that it may be "one of the last times" he'd see them.
He didn't want to disappear!
He'd acted strong about it for a long while, but he couldn't handle it anymore.

"Can't I just ... stay here forever?"
Yes ... he'd gotten so comfortable here, making bonds with everyone ... and he hadn't even reached his goal!
He had to. He would.

"O-Oh my ... Kieron ... "
Calling him by his full name again, it was almost like an instinct when things like these were going on. Even though Kiro didn't usually like her doing it ...

What was she supposed to do? She didn't know what would happen to him.
Miyun had talked to Jade many times about it, but she was so worried, and wanted it to leave her mind. It usually did.

"A-All we could do is hope. We can't fear for our life everyday, we just have to live it to the fullest!"
Yes, if you lived everyday to the fullest, everything you had wanted would be done, then you'd be ready to die ...
If you worried all the time, you'd get nothing done.
She ran a hand through Kiro's angelic blond hair lovingly before feeling her hand get grabbed.
"W-What is it ... ?"

"No ... NO! You're wrong! You don't know how things are supposed to go for me! I'm all alone! Only I know what will happen to you all! I have to fix it! No one else can!"
Kiro was angry, he knew he couldn't expect his mother or father to know, he was just freaking out. He couldn't help but just snap.
He couldn't have them worry about him anymore. It'd get in the way.
He had to do his job. He'd forgotten that the whole time.
If he got them to hate him, then maybe, just maybe he could protect them.
"Leave me alone! I have to get things straight! If I do in time, I'll come back! But my fonons are dissipating, I have to do my job now!"
With this, he pushed them away and stormed off, heading for the exit of the city.
He knew where he had to head to; Grand Chokmah.
He'd have no distractions.

User Image

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image
F R E Y A
User Image

"S'cuse me?" She shot back. Lovely, five minutes being in town and she was already going to have a problem with somebody. She mentally sighed, thinking to herself that this is why she never goes to town. There was, thankfully, at least nobody here to I-Told-You-So at her.
"Listen, I'm not easy, and you're not my type. Either get lost, find something that'll make me change my mind about you, or I'll beat your face into dust." She said it all so calmly, as if she'd rehearsed the line over and over again. She did deal with this problem a lot, so she may have rehearsed it. Her tomahawk at her side had a faint purple glow to it, and just being in the immediate area of her made one feel cold.
She was almost anticipating an Ice Queen joke at this point.

"Shut it! Just shut it!

Birds and butterflies
But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way
She gives and she takes
She goes her own way
»|}__Wε'rε αll wσrking τσwαrds σne gσαl.
Yετ why cαn'τ gετ αlσng... ?
__{|«

fillerfillerfiller»oxuoxnoxioxtoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxsoxtoxaoxnoxdox«fillerfillerfiller

Kimlasca's Future King
"I... I'm not sure I can really lead the country...
But... if I have to... I'll do my best."

A Natural Prince Charming
"I just do what comes natural.
But it's always nice to see a lady's smile."

The Stubborn Mercenary
"I don't want you to understand.
So stay out of my business."

The Original
"Over ten years of destroying his pride... he's finally surpassed me.
I'm not sure if I should be jealous or... proud."

¤ ¤ ¤
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

| | ooc ;; SCREW HIGHSCHOOL! SCREW LIFE! SCREW BEING A JUNIOR! { -rantexplosion- } and I still have writer's block... | |

"We should probably go back before they worry about us," Guy said, keeping that light friendly tone of his.

"It's not a good idea to starve them," Luke remarked, shifting the bag in his arms to a more comfortable, one-armed hold in his right arm. He always had to leave his left arm open, since that was his dominant hand and the one he used to wield his sword.

Yasu continued to look around curiously, eventually choosing to stand beside Luke obediently, watching the redhead with her soft, glazed blue eyes. She blinked once, looking over to Kristy for a moment before looking back at the ground.

oOo

"Now, we go and get ice cream," Yuri informed, going over and taking Rayna's hand into her grasp before Asch's arms killed the young replica. "I'm sure the others won't mind. After all, Kristy's going with Guy, Luke, and Peony to get some snacks for them all."

Asch only rolled his eyes and folded his arms, choosing to stay quiet for the duration of the night. Maybe he'd just go back to the inn. Or maybe he'd bug the hell out of his replica with their connection. Anything would be better at this point. And yet despite thinking that, he had to wonder why he was still even here...

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

¤ ¤ ¤

Naive but Kind
"Nii-san is always suffering on his own.
But I want to help him this time."

Helpful but Forgetful
"It's not our place to interfere.
But we can always nudge them in the right direction."

Traitorous b*****d
"Don't get me wrong, I do hate them and their kind.
But it's just not fun when you lose all the time."

Unique and Rare
"Don't judge by looks alone. You will always end up wrong.
For example, I may look like a cute, young elf-girl
But I'm quite capable of burning you all to a crisp."

Deadly Weapon
"I cannot speak, and I cannot make my own choices.
But I will slowly earn a life of my own."

fillerfillerfiller»oxdoxioxvoxioxdoxeoxdox||oxwoxeox||oxfoxaoxloxlox«fillerfillerfiller
"Dσn't gετ in my wαy.
I prσmisε yσu wσn'τ survivε.
"
[ haapy late halloween everybody 8D;; i have no excuses to bring up. late is late... gah]

Melissa nodded and then promptly left the girl alone. She gave Alice a weak smile before actually closing the door. 'The poor girl', she thought. There she stood, alone in the eerie darkness. She felt an unpleasant presence standing in this lonely hallway. It was as if someone was watching her.

Of course, she's not the kind of person to fret and cower when it comes to paranormal things---she experienced them all. "It's getting quite late. They should be here..."
---

Cemore covered his lips with his fist as he began to snicker. Ouch, Asbel picked up a fiesty one. He thought that the man deserves it for being so straight-forward---though he would be a hypocrite if he told him. The man took a look at Asbel and surprisingly, his face was still smooth and unchanging. Damn, talk about resilient, or is he just bloody deaf? Oh and, what is up with women nowadays? What happened to those pretty sugar-puff princess-like characters from the fairytales back at the castle? He smirked; ah well, those were pretty stupid stories. Kristy was especially against those kind of books.

"Don't get confused here, hun. Streets are dangerous at night." Asbel folded his arms, looking completely sober. "Though I guess'ya already knew that since you're carrying that tomahawk around. It has a nice sparkle to it too. Cute." He then eyed to the side to see that little boy run off. "Niice, just when I gave my monologue and bein' educational. That boy reminds me of a certain someone."

His playful persona was wiped off completely. Cemore, who was behind Asbel, shoved him to the side---or well, attempted to. "Where the hell is he going?" His tone was a little sharp. Aw ******** this. He didn't waste any more time and then ran after Kiro. That kid should learn a lesson or two about when to run and when not to run.

Tear hesitated on whether she should follow them or not. She knew the both of them well, but she was also aware that it might be a personal thing---it might not be a good idea to stick with them. She squint her eyes at them as their figures went further into the distance and then glanced back. The brunette tried to overlook the rudeness from the girl, but then, she overlooked it; Asbel had it coming. "Miyun, are you going with them? I am going back to the Inn." The woman said coolly.

It was obvious to her that the angel will trail behind and try to sort things out; she's a pretty easy read, no offense. If not, then ah well.

"Aanyway... awkward awkward." Asbel shrugged lightly as if nothing happened and then gave a disarming grin to the new girl, "What's your name anyway?"

Tear shot a little glare at the man. How can he be so... laid-back at a situation like this?

---

Kristy beckoned them out and then exited the bakery. "Oh what a night. I am kinda excited for tomorrow! Come on, can we get back to the inn and eat up? I'm reaaal hungry!"
➢➤ New posts ⇢ All

➢➤ Awaiting replies to (repeats) ⇢

wings called "courage".
I want to turn into a

User Image

[ x.x.x.x.x ]

OoC :: You too ... God, this roleplay has been slow... xD; 』

"Yay! Rayna is so happy! Thank you!" Rayna gave a bright smile, her crimson-red eyes showing just as much happiness.
"Is Papa-Asch coming? Papa-Asch looks indecisive ... " The replica blinked, looking a bit confused.
She didn't understand why he was being so distant.
Who liked being alone?

★ ★ ★

Tsue got up to her feet, rubbing her head.
"Ow ... my head really hurts ... " She mumbled to herself in a pained tone, her brows furrowed and her ears drooped.
"And I'm thirsty ... " The kitsune began walking down the stairs slowly, trying her best to keep a good balance, but she stepped on the side of a stair. She gasped as she lost balance, falling. Oh crap. There were still many stairs she had to roll down.

... This would be fun ...

★ ★ ★
"Thank you ...
You too , Ace ... ? Please ... "
Alice muttered sweetly, sadness dripping from her words. It was obvious she still wasn't okay, but she just wanted to be alone. There was nothing she was hiding. She was just scared. What if this happened again, and Melissa wasn't anywhere near? She may disappear.
... She didn't want to disappear ...
She fiddled with her locket, it gave off a bright yellow glow, and it was real noticeable.
"I'd appreciate it ... "

★ ★ ★

"Nothing can ever be easy, can it?! None of you understand! It'd be easier if I never explained myself to any of you; If I never met you! Kiro shouted in a growl. He'd completely lost it, his sanity was on the line. His time was nearly up. Unless they did something, it wouldn't change.

His father was advancing closer, and Kiro stopped, his teeth grit.
His figure was completely still, his head faced towards the ground.
"Just let me go, OK? This has all been fun, but everything has to end ... "
He let out a weak laugh and shook his head.
"Just like my life. My lifes going to expire soon, no matter how much I don't want to believe it. I'm sure you all know that, don't you?"
Anger and sadness showed in his voice, and it was hard to know which one to follow.
Undine and Efreet's pendants around his neck were dimmed, implying that what Kiro was saying was true. These, of course, weren't the real thing, they were connected to Kiro now, they were future pendants. There was a reason Cemore and Miyun still both had theirs.

"I'm going to follow ... Kiro's my responsibility too ... I'll see you later, Tear."
Miyun gave a weak smile, before rushing off after the two. She was tempted to use her wings, to her, this was an important situation.
If she used her wings, she'd be there in an instant.

In a few moments, she caught up with them. The blond blinked, looking from Cemore to Kiro, looking real confused.
"Ki-Kieron ... I don't get it ... I've tried to comfort you, but you wont take it ... I understand if your scared, bu --- "

"I'm not scared."
That was of course a lie, it was a very good one though. He faked real well.

"Yes, you are! It's completely obvious! I don't want to say anything that will hurt you ... just please... "
Miyun flinched when Kiro growled once more, she saw the blond boy look to the side before retorting.
"What would you do? If you had a duty unfinished, a very important duty that could change the world in a horrible way ... I don't want it to happen, and you two are stopping me from completing the task.
Do you two really want to die? This is all connected to your death."

User Image

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image
F R E Y A
User Image

Huh. Well, he had determination, she'd give him that much. Most guys either ran off or put their hands on her shoulder or something. Nope, he was in between stupid and brazen, as far as she was concerned. Such a quick judge of character sometimes, but nevertheless, she held her thoughts as fact.
"Unless you guys have Solanum outbreaks around here, I'm in no danger at all. I don't need no freakin' prince, and I sure as hell won't be looking for one. Sorry to disappoint you." Her tone got a little harsh. Though considering she was used to this, that was hard to see. Usually she was calm about it, but anger was one of her weaknesses with new situations. Him being in between her usuals, this was new in a sense.

"Shut it! Just shut it!

Birds and butterflies
But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way
She gives and she takes
She goes her own way
[
iwjriowmedmweprjwopekrlw,de!!!
D: ]
~The Four~

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Anise walked as suddenly she saw Kiro yelling. "Why are you yelling~?" Anise asked tilting her head.

Lean stood on a tree and looked down at the city below her. 'Damn Captain... Why can't i just do whatever i want... I have to follow her stupid orders all the time...' Lean thought and then sat down. "Damn her... Damn..." Lean said to herself quietly. Lean grabbed her scythe and killed a bird that was coming towards the tree she was on. "Animals are so idiotic..." Lean said.

Sparky ran as suddenly he ran into Cemore. "Mieu Mieu mieu mieeuuuuu!!!eeeek! I'm so sorry!" Sparky yelled. Sparky jumped on Cemores pants and climbed up onto his shoulder. "Mieuuuu...Whats your name" Sparky asked.

Mieu ran as fast as he could to get to Sparky as he saw Sparky trying to talk to Cemore but he didn't have a Sorcerers Ring so he couldn't talk to humans. "Sparky!"Mieu said and jumped onto Cemores shoulder. "He said... I'm so sorry.... Whats your name..." Mieu Translated to Cemore.

(I know sorry for making a really short Anise post...)

User Image

Unfortunately Ace had been spacing out, there was a lot on his mind that he couldn't sort. He looked down at Alice, " Wait, me too what? Huh? Why do you look sad? " Yet, Ace was very perceptive, and caught on pretty quickly. He didn't mind asking a few questions when he needed too either, whether they made him seem stupid, spacey, or not.

(( I second THAT too. Junior year: School > life. = Boredom and sucky. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff