Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joey kicks at the cage door continually trying to break it open. "Let me out you dumb slavers!!!" he yells. "I'm warning you. Let me out now!"
NicholasDeWinter
Tenshi_Ayare

The demoness's ears twitched at other sounds in the room but mainly kept focus on this man who seemed interested in buying her since one wouldn't go through the trouble of interviewing a slave unless they wanted them. She nodded at the quite common question that any long term slave would hear from a buy.
"I had one mistress before but she was quite elderly and died while I was in her services. I was sent back here afterwards to be sold once again." Her eyes changed a bit as she released this information. Her late mistress had been a kind one and the thought of the old woman would bring her to be a bit sad though not for too long since her personality would not allow it.
As she heard the man's name she nodded. She approved of him so far. He was friendlier than most and he didn't seem to be faking his friendliness as she could tell when one did.

He nod at her words silently and seemed to consider them for a moment before he gave her his warmest and friendliest smile so far, then reaching out to the cage doors. Taking a hold of the iron bars, he looked at her through them and nod slightly.
"Well, it may be that I would find you exactly the right girl then. If you are interested in coming with me, that is. I dont force you to come, for I have no need for a girl who is going to hate me and rebel at every turn. I am fair although strict at times, and I dont torture slaves for fun. You do as I ask you to, and you will be treated kindly and with care."

His words might be a bit harsh, but he spoke them calmly with the same friendly tone of voice and it wasn't that intimidating either for some reason.

((nabeshin.54 ,people come to these threads from their own free will to RP. If slavery is a thing they consider to be entertaining, then let it be. This is not for someone who just wants to 'free them all'. You can have an RP with that, focused on slave-trade stopping, with someone else. Leave those who enjoy it alone. ))

She returned the smile with one of her own. At hearing his words her tail seemed to give away her emotion, it swayed happily. 'I'm finally going to get out of here.' She thought, then speaking to give her reply.
"I would gladly go with you. For staying in a cage all my life is something I don't intend on doing. Neither would most others." She paused for a second. "I am quite an obedient slave yet masters and mistresses opposite of you would see that that is not the truth. If you do keep to that word then I will also keep to mine."

She might have been a bit outspoken there but she did intend to make that statement known to him since she wanted to confirm with him that she would be cooperative if certain standards were met. All the time she spoke she was soft and friendly.
(( This thread needs more masters / mistresses into it right now..

Strange. Am I the only Master present ? ))
Quizmaster520
A new slave is for sale...

Name - Joey
Age - 13
Sexual Pref - Gay but has no choice over the gender of his owner

Appearence - Look at the avi!

A slave sits alone in his pen. He curls into a ball, trying to stay warm. The bruises all over his body suggest that he hasn't been getting along with the slavers. Usually quite a challenge to have broken, this slave has been losing will power. He is always hungry, thirsty, and is ill. He struggles fighting the urge to submit to the slavers but knows he can't go on like this forever.

RPing Interests - Bondage, being broken, and being treated like a dog. Up to anything so feel free to PM me

((I'm uncertain if I should let you join. Anyone have opinions?))
((Most people find it hard to play a master or mistress))
NicholasDeWinter
(( This thread needs more masters / mistresses into it right now..

Strange. Am I the only Master present ? ))
((I'll switch)) The guards come and open the cage door and help Joey out. "We're sorry about the mix-up Sir." Joey pushes the guards aside. "Your superiors will hear about this, be assured of that." He walks around the pens examining all the slaves.
Kitty_canter
((Most people find it hard to play a master or mistress))

((I agree yet it isn't to difficult. Are you planning on joining?))
Quote:

((I agree yet it isn't to difficult. Are you planning on joining?))

((I posted my stats on the previous page im waiting for a response))
((Alright now I must really leave. I'll reply to requests and post as soon as I'm able to get on again.))
Tenshi_Ayare

She returned the smile with one of her own. At hearing his words her tail seemed to give away her emotion, it swayed happily. 'I'm finally going to get out of here.' She thought, then speaking to give her reply.
"I would gladly go with you. For staying in a cage all my life is something I don't intend on doing. Neither would most others." She paused for a second. "I am quite an obedient slave yet masters and mistresses opposite of you would see that that is not the truth. If you do keep to that word then I will also keep to mine."

She might have been a bit outspoken there but she did intend to make that statement known to him since she wanted to confirm with him that she would be cooperative if certain standards were met. All the time she spoke she was soft and friendly.

He nod warmly at her reply to his words and then gestured a nearby guard to approach. Exchanging a few words and then handing a pouch of coins to the guard, the elven man was given the key which he calmly then displayed to her.

"Hold on a moment and I'll open this lock. We can probably stay around here for the evening in the inn above, but tomorrow we might have to head out towards the house I have in my possession. Nothing grand, but at least its someplace for privacy."

Somehow, even those words came from him in a fashion that didn't feel threatening or lecheriously hinting. After he looked at her warmly a few more seconds, his gaze wandered around the room momentarily and noted the amount of slaves compared to masters.

"Doesn't seem like much owner activities here."
New Master Profile

Name - Joey
Age - 13
Sexual Pref - Gay
Appearence - The avi

An evil and sinister slaver walks around, looking for the right slave
She wips away something on the floor to fix it she then runs her fingers over the floor and erases all the symbols on the floor getting up her gols shins off every light near her.
((I will just hope I can join and will make my starting post))

Kyria sat in the darkest corner of her cage, her peircing red eyes were all that could be seen. A rustling came from inside her cage as she shifted from side to side trying to get the guards attention, but having no luck. A low growl could be heard from her cage, for a moment, then all that could be heard was shallow, calm, breathing.

"Fools" she muttered quietly so that only she herself could only hear "I need to feed."

With that having been said she brought her arm to her mouth and sunk her teeth into it. She started to suck the blood from her arm, but only for about a minute. Stopping she smashed her fist into the ground and hit her head on the cage bars. The blood from her arm was not the nourishment she needed.
((Can you make up your own race?))
(( Well I am not the one who started this thread but seeing how she's not present its fairly hard to ask her. I suggest making a character & playing it out, and once she comes back she may speak out what changes would be needed to be made if anything.

Oh and hope people are having a good time.. I'd personally try to socialize more, but my character is already tying himself up with one of the slave girls. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff