Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenshi_Ayare
She tore her gaze from the others around her to a man that had just stopped at her cage. As he looked more closely at her, then asked her a question, her face changed from it's bored expression to take on a more friendlier one.
"My name would be Kirei and I have been here for just a few years, five to be exact." Her voice was soft as usual and held a friendly tone in it to reply to his own yet she did observe him as he oserved her. Her fox ears focused towards him, her tail swaying in wait for his reply.

The elven man nod his head slightly, brushing his left hand through his hair calmly as he let a warm smile appear on his lips. As he looked into her eyes there, he seemed to be pondering upon something.
"Five years? That's a long time to spend in a cage already. Have you had any masters or mistresses before, or have you been here all the time you've lived as a slave?"
His question was carefully spoken with a fairly questioning look on his face now, although still warm.
"Oh, and my name is Nicholas. Just fair, I asked you your name first."
About as fair as one could be with a slave, and equal trades didn't go far in slavery either. But to him, one principle was fairly certain. Treat a slave well, she should respond by working well and doing her best to not get kicked off to a more cruel master.
Tenshi_Ayare
((I'm afraid I must leave soon. I do enjoy having a roleplayer like you in this one, NicolousDeWinter, and I am considering joining that slave roleplaying guild. Anyway, If I don't post that means I have left so just in case I leave I am posting this.))

((Alright, Understood.. I also have to apologice to the other roleplayer present about ignoring her so much. ))
NicholasDeWinter
Tenshi_Ayare
((I'm afraid I must leave soon. I do enjoy having a roleplayer like you in this one, NicolousDeWinter, and I am considering joining that slave roleplaying guild. Anyway, If I don't post that means I have left so just in case I leave I am posting this.))

((Alright, Understood.. I also have to apologice to the other roleplayer present about ignoring her so much. ))

(Its ok im working on pm rp's I have like 5 going but im gonna be actice here when there done so its ok ^_^)
Gaian Username:nabeshin.54
Role:liberator/soldier of peace
Name:kino asugawa
Race:human/fox
Abilities:can take mass amounts of bullets with out servering any tendons vital for living *processes the bullets into a temporary form of armour
Description:a like like avatar just his head band had long bands coming off the side and his cloths are paterned with camo
Personality:cool, serious
((hello may i join))
NicholasDeWinter
Tenshi_Ayare
She tore her gaze from the others around her to a man that had just stopped at her cage. As he looked more closely at her, then asked her a question, her face changed from it's bored expression to take on a more friendlier one.
"My name would be Kirei and I have been here for just a few years, five to be exact." Her voice was soft as usual and held a friendly tone in it to reply to his own yet she did observe him as he oserved her. Her fox ears focused towards him, her tail swaying in wait for his reply.

The elven man nod his head slightly, brushing his left hand through his hair calmly as he let a warm smile appear on his lips. As he looked into her eyes there, he seemed to be pondering upon something.
"Five years? That's a long time to spend in a cage already. Have you had any masters or mistresses before, or have you been here all the time you've lived as a slave?"
His question was carefully spoken with a fairly questioning look on his face now, although still warm.
"Oh, and my name is Nicholas. Just fair, I asked you your name first."
About as fair as one could be with a slave, and equal trades didn't go far in slavery either. But to him, one principle was fairly certain. Treat a slave well, she should respond by working well and doing her best to not get kicked off to a more cruel master.

The demoness's ears twitched at other sounds in the room but mainly kept focus on this man who seemed interested in buying her since one wouldn't go through the trouble of interviewing a slave unless they wanted them. She nodded at the quite common question that any long term slave would hear from a buy.
"I had one mistress before but she was quite elderly and died while I was in her services. I was sent back here afterwards to be sold once again." Her eyes changed a bit as she released this information. Her late mistress had been a kind one and the thought of the old woman would bring her to be a bit sad though not for too long since her personality would not allow it.
As she heard the man's name she nodded. She approved of him so far. He was friendlier than most and he didn't seem to be faking his friendliness as she could tell when one did.
nabeshin.54
Gaian Username:nabeshin.54
Role:liberator/soldier of peace
Name:kino asugawa
Race:human/fox
Abilities:can take mass amounts of bullets with out servering any tendons vital for living *processes the bullets into a temporary form of armour
Description:a like like avatar just his head band had long bands coming off the side and his cloths are paterned with camo
Personality:cool, serious
((hello may i join))

((So are you a slave or a master? Or are you neither?))
((niether i sh0ot things:: or people:: to free the slaves*))
nabeshin.54
((niether i sh0ot things:: or people:: to free the slaves*))

((I'm afraid I must decline your request. I'm sorry to say but this is a roleplay only for slaves and masters/mistresses none others. You may apply again as one of those two roles and I will accept that request but not this one.))
((tis fne, i have other things to do anyways, heh im a it embarassed just as embarasshed as if i let a pic slip into my sig on acciedent)) xp
A new slave is for sale...

Name - Joey
Age - 13
Sexual Pref - Gay but has no choice over the gender of his owner

Appearence - Look at the avi!

A slave sits alone in his pen. He curls into a ball, trying to stay warm. The bruises all over his body suggest that he hasn't been getting along with the slavers. Usually quite a challenge to have broken, this slave has been losing will power. He is always hungry, thirsty, and is ill. He struggles fighting the urge to submit to the slavers but knows he can't go on like this forever.

RPing Interests - Bondage, being broken, and being treated like a dog. Up to anything so feel free to PM me
Tenshi_Ayare

The demoness's ears twitched at other sounds in the room but mainly kept focus on this man who seemed interested in buying her since one wouldn't go through the trouble of interviewing a slave unless they wanted them. She nodded at the quite common question that any long term slave would hear from a buy.
"I had one mistress before but she was quite elderly and died while I was in her services. I was sent back here afterwards to be sold once again." Her eyes changed a bit as she released this information. Her late mistress had been a kind one and the thought of the old woman would bring her to be a bit sad though not for too long since her personality would not allow it.
As she heard the man's name she nodded. She approved of him so far. He was friendlier than most and he didn't seem to be faking his friendliness as she could tell when one did.

He nod at her words silently and seemed to consider them for a moment before he gave her his warmest and friendliest smile so far, then reaching out to the cage doors. Taking a hold of the iron bars, he looked at her through them and nod slightly.
"Well, it may be that I would find you exactly the right girl then. If you are interested in coming with me, that is. I dont force you to come, for I have no need for a girl who is going to hate me and rebel at every turn. I am fair although strict at times, and I dont torture slaves for fun. You do as I ask you to, and you will be treated kindly and with care."

His words might be a bit harsh, but he spoke them calmly with the same friendly tone of voice and it wasn't that intimidating either for some reason.

((nabeshin.54 ,people come to these threads from their own free will to RP. If slavery is a thing they consider to be entertaining, then let it be. This is not for someone who just wants to 'free them all'. You can have an RP with that, focused on slave-trade stopping, with someone else. Leave those who enjoy it alone. ))
Gaian Username:Little_cztgirl
Role: Slave
Name:Jazmen catz
Race:Egypt Cat Demon
Abilities:She is very flexable and can do anything asked with the greatest of ease and never get cought doing it .
Description:Siggy
Personality:Outgoing,elgent,hyper.
Little_catgirl
Gaian Username:Little_cztgirl
Name:Jazmen catz
Race:Egypt Cat Demon
Abilities:She is very flexable and can do anything asked with the greatest of ease and never get cought doing it .
Description:Siggy
Personality:Outgoing,elgent,hyper.

((You are accepted. Also with this post I must say that I have to leave. I'll post one last post, to answer to Nicholous's post, then I will go.))
((Ok Im alittle tired I havent slept for like 2 days cause ive been busy, so if I mess up abit on my typing just tell me and I will fix it))

Gaian Username: Kitty_canter
Name: Kyria
Race: Vampire
Abilities: She doesnt really have any ability's the only thing she has is strength but she herself is weak sometimes.
Description: She has long raven hair cascading down her back and blood red eyes. She has a slender figure and is quite pale but has a beautiful complexion none the less. She wears black leather pants and a loose black tank top
Personality: She can be aggresive when she is angered but most of the time she is calm and keeps to herself.

((Hopefully this is okay, im not really thinking at the moment))
She sits in her cage carving hieroglyphics into the wall behind her and the floor.She looks up at everyone and the ngoses back to writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff