Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Username: Tenshi_Ayare
Role: Slave
Name: Ayare
Race: Human
Abilities: Multi-talented...
Description: Long black hair and icy eyes. She wears a black outfit made up of a longsleeve with a skirt that stops at her knees and leather boots that go up to her mid calf.
Persnality: Short-tempered and very defiant. Her hotheadedness and aggresiveness usually drive the kinder masters and mistresses away while the others ignore her for such behaviour or they try her out and send her back because she's just never been broken... Yet...
Tenshi_Ayare
Gaian Username: Tenshi_Ayare
Name: Ayare
Abilities: Multi-talented...
Description: Long black hair and icy eyes. She wears a black outfit made up of a longsleeve with a skirt that stops at her knees and leather boots that go up to her mid calf.
Persnality: Short-tempered and very defiant. Her hotheadedness and aggresiveness usually drive the kinder masters and mistresses away while the others ignore her for such behaviour or they try her out and send her back because she's just never been broken... Yet...

((I'm so sorry, I have to go, and I have such horrible timing! Ugh! I will PM you when I get back online))
DarkeTobias
Gaian Username: DarkeTobias
Name: Tobias
Abilities: Ex-assassin and fighter for hire. Incredible skill and training, but still only human. Just the peak of what a human can do!
Description: Tall, slender, and ivory skinned, he is usually dressed in black, more of a habit from his former profession than any fashion sense. His hair was medium and black, and fell down over his eyes sometimes. Many scars lace his white skin, from injuries or marks or his current status.
Personality: Fairly tame and docile, he seems to not care more than anything else. He exudes a pridful air, almost as if he could break free of his slavery at anytime if he felt like it, which may be the case. He has been known to be fiercely to mistresses who have gained his love and respect.

((You are accepted.))
((Alright.^^Bye!))
Miss.Lily
A young woman walked into the slave house and looked around at the slaves in there small cages. She was holding a decent sized bag of coins and had a small smile on her face.

He looked up as she walked in, a slightly beamused look on his face. After a moment, he leaned his head back and closed his eyes, breathing softly.
((Wow... so much for this rp...))
((Bump... Hello?))
The dark haired girl sat in her cage with her usual hateful glare. She was quite familiar with this slave house, having been sent back everytime a master or mistress was fed up with her. She had yet to find a master that could break her fiery and rebellious spirit.

Although she was like this, she would have been a bit less defiant if her masters and mistresses were nicer to her but I suppose her first impression determined how she would act towards the master or mistress and it was always countered with an equal amount of cruelty from her master or mistress and she would be sent back because they were just...fed up with her.

Deep within those glaring eyes was a sadness however. A sadness of wanting to finally be bought by a somewhat kind master or mistress who wouldn't be easy to frighten or anger. She really did want to get out of here for life in a cage was a miserable one.

The glare lightened a great deal as she began to inspect the roaming masters and mistresses. She saw none yet that interested her nor any that were interested in her. A few she remebered from being their slave once before and when they looked in her direction she would be scoffed at, sneered at, things of that effect and she would return it with a her glare, the hate in them deepining.
((*Sigh* Seems like that mistress isn't coming back...))
((Seems so...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces