Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Username: GyInuyasha
Role: Slave
Name: Tosuko Dia Higurashi
Race: Half Dog Demon and Half Human
Abilities: Manipulates Fire, Darkness, and Girls
Description: Long white hair and red eyes. Wears a studded collar and black gloves. Wears all black. Also he wears a black trench coat and pants with chains on them.He also wears Steal toed boots with spikes on them. Has white dog ears.
Personality: Charming, Playful at times, Pyro, and always Calm even under Presure
Gaian Username:Urei Oni
Name: Urei "Oni" Yoruame
Race: Human
Abilities: Expert killer, Empathy, and knows how to obey when the person is strict enough
Description: Short white hair and has ice blue eyes. Wears Black pants, is barefooted and has her hands shackled for her own reasons.
Personality:Has bouts of rage when hit or harmed, tends to stay quiet unless she feels motivated to talk, is known to be heartless, especially when killing.
Urei Oni
Gaian Username:Urei Oni
Name: Urei "Oni" Yoruame
Abilities: Expert killer, Empathy, and knows how to obey when the person is strict enough
Description: Short white hair and has ice blue eyes. Wears Black pants, is barefooted and has her hands shackled for her own reasons.
Personality:Has bouts of rage when hit or harmed, tends to stay quiet unless she feels motivated to talk, is known to be heartless, especially when killing.

((I remember seeing you on another thread... I don't think I posted so you wouldn't remember me. Anyway, you are accepted.))
Name: Luccus Wilson
Height: 6 0"
Description: Broad shoulders, a very type-A masculine body.
Personality: Deviant, tries to mess with a slave's mind.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
What type of master are you?: Dominant, cruel, (mostly) unforgiving.
Type of Slave do you want?: A wild slave that needs to be broken.
Short Bio: Inherited an oil company, and lives off the money left to him, making it possible for him to continue living in his lifestyle.
Snailmail
Short Bio: Inherited an oil company, and lives off the money left to him, making it possible for him to continue living in his lifestyle.

((Despite not following the format, as another did, you are accepted. I would roleplay with you but I'm waiting for a reply from another, so I am quite sorry for the inconviniece.))
Tenshi_Ayare
Snailmail

((Despite not following the format, as another did, you are accepted. I would roleplay with you but I'm waiting for a reply from another, so I am quite sorry for the inconviniece.))

((That's alright, it's a slow night, huh?))
((Well he's not really on now. I'm just watching my thread. Perhaps I could make another charrie to roleplay with you though.))
Tenshi_Ayare
((Well he's not really on now. I'm just watching my thread. Perhaps I could make another charrie to roleplay with you though.))
((That would be great, does AIM work for you? It's so much faster.))
((Sorry but I can't go on AIM. Mine seems to not be working...))
Tenshi_Ayare
((Sorry but I can't go on AIM. Mine seems to not be working...))

((I guess forums will have to do then, when you have a your new charecter ready just let me know, but I'm not sure how much longer I will be online.))
((Alright.))
Gaian Username: Miss.Lily
Role: Mistress
Name: Lily
Race: Elementalist
Abilities: Mke stuff grow
Description: Strict but forgiving. Gives rewards for followed comands and punishes for disobedeients

A young woman walked into the slave house and looked around at the slaves in there small cages. She was holding a decent sized bag of coins and had a small smile on her face.
Miss.Lily
Gaian Username: Miss.Lily
Role: Mistress
Name: Lily
Race: Elementalist
Abilities: Mke stuff grow
Description: Strict but forgiving. Gives rewards for followed comands and punishes for disobedient.

((You are accepted.))
Gaian Username: DarkeTobias
Name: Tobias
Abilities: Ex-assassin and fighter for hire. Incredible skill and training, but still only human. Just the peak of what a human can do!
Description: Tall, slender, and ivory skinned, he is usually dressed in black, more of a habit from his former profession than any fashion sense. His hair was medium and black, and fell down over his eyes sometimes. Many scars lace his white skin, from injuries or marks or his current status.
Personality: Fairly tame and docile, he seems to not care more than anything else. He exudes a pridful air, almost as if he could break free of his slavery at anytime if he felt like it, which may be the case. He has been known to be fiercely to mistresses who have gained his love and respect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff