Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze fell to his knees and then flat on the floor, unconscious.

The red aura seemed to have screamed as it rushed over towards Pluto. It was weak from her last attack, but it wasn't looking to fight her, it was looking to become part of her.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pluto watched the thing run towards her and jumped over it and landed on the ground. "This is turned out to be quite the situation." She said.
((Rawr, our Usagi left crying ))

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((i am off to bed now night everyone. that sucks))
((Alright, we shall continue later.))
Aranur
Setsuna stood her ground ready to battle the monster if it came to that. Well from the looks of it, it was about to come to that.

Princess now would be a good time to attack that monster. she said through her mind.

usagi looked at sailor pluto "rite" she made her wand apper "silver moon crystel power kiss!" she yelled it as feathers flew around and a yellow light
came from the wand heading towards him
*gasps!* You don't have Sailor Nova on the list! lol Here:

name: Sailor Nova (Naomi)
race: Human
sex: F
relationship interest: BoYs!! lol
weapons/powers: Black Hole Staff, Powers of the Black Hole
desciption: Sent in a capsule to the Black Hole, she has a tiara with a black gem in her forehead, and she has a Black Hole Staff with a black diamond at the top that matches that of her tiara. She became Princess of the Race of the Black Hole, because, though she was human, she had powers beyond those in the Hole. She found a way out of the abyss, and landed on Earth, her home planet. She knows nothing of the ways of humans, though, so she's foreign to the planet completely. She falls for the "bad guy" easily... ((I wrote a fanfic about her in which she fell in love with Sapphire and then he died *sniff* lolz))

(( whee Old School Sailor Moon goin' on! hehehe...Don't look at me like that. stare ))

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((old sailor moon is a good thing ^_^))

Pluto held up her staff and aimed it at the monster that wanted to take over her body. "Hopefully this will help. Pluto deadly scream." She said as the purple ball flew out once again combining with Sailor moon's attack creating a huge ball of energy that hit the shadow creature and engulfed him in the light.
((Ahahaha...I'm here smile ))

The ball was soon absorbed by the creature, turning it's body into a white color. With his the hair screaming, the body soon started to fade from the blast, slowly, piece by piece.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((so am i))

"Please let that attack do that monster in." Adrian said sitting up and looking at her leg and stood up. "Gods i beg you let that attack do him in."

Pluto looked at Adrian and then back at the ball of energy. "Yes plese the let that do it in." she said.
Before the thing was gone, it was able to jolt towards the skies by killing more of itself off, abling the rest to be free. This aura was smart enough to know when to leave, so it did, getting out of sight from them all.

Kaze still laid on the floor, his eyes closed and mouth partially open.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pluto breathed a sigh of releif and ran over to Kaze. "Kaze." She said bending to one knee beside him. "Hey wake up." She said and shook him a little.

"Hopefully he won't go dark demon again." She said standing up and walking over to them. "He does and i'm blaming you for it Setsuna."

Setsuna sighed some and looked at Adrian. "i'm sure he won't." She said and looked back at sailor moon. "now we know it was his darker half tht imprisoned him."

"Bimbo could still have had something to do with it." She said poiting at Usagi.
His hand soon came towards her, stroking her long hair. "It's funny..all this time my hate towards this girl was caused because of that other demon...his thoughts must of corrupted my own as well..." His eyes opened slowly to see Pluto above him. The now blue eyes looked into hers as a smile crept up. "Thanks to seperating us, Setsuna."

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"You helped as well you owe a big thanks to your will power as well." She said and nodded. "Your very welcome."

"Oiy don't you two start getting like Darien and Usagi." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "You know i can't stand that type of romance."

"There's nothing wrong with it Adrian." She said and detransformed. "come on let's get out of here i'm sure students that come up here are going to be wondering what happened. Can you stand Kaze?"
He got up slowly, his back now paining. "Funny, I don't remember getting hit there..." he said, rubbing his back as he got up. He looked up at Adrian and then back down. "Yes, humans are oh so curious little things."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff