Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Yes i moved here not to long ago." She said and held out her hand. "Adrian Maro." she said. Ah the light scout so she comes here, interesting she thought and smiled. "You would be Usagi am i right?" she asked.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian looked at her and smiledAh the light scout is here how quaint this must be her school she thought and held her hand out. "adrian Maro." She said and looked into Usagi's eyes. "Usagi is your name right?" she asked.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((dumb double post))
"uh...yah it is how did you know?" usagi shoke her hand and was alittle confuzed

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"let's just say i heard a certain someone mention your name and i committed it to memory." She said and looked at the students as they walked inside. "Perhaps i'll see you soon Usagi." she said and walked inside.
"o.k. probly at lunch" usagi whatched her walk inside realizing she was late and ran into her class *she seems nice enough* usagi thought to herself

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian walks into her class smiling, after being introduced to her class she took her class in the back of the room and took out her books and notebooks and began to take notes and as she wrote commited every word to her memory.
usagi fell asleep in class and woke up to the bell for lunch "finally its lunch time" usagi got up to get her lunch looking for everyone else at the same time

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Adrian finished up the rest of her notes and put her things in her bag and walked out of her classroom and outside and sat under the tree she was leaning against earilier that day and took out her lunch and began to eat and think about the scouts she had seen. "The one that is guardian of the gates i know she senses me but she is confused as to where i am." She says softly and eats a sushi roll.
Hitomi walks out of the forest, lucky for her, they had the day off, she sat in her room, thinking about:why did her forehead glowed yellow? she decided to just take a walk, maybe to the arcade, when she got there, she said "hello!' to Andrew, got some change, and played the Sailor V game, her sisters game, she is an expert at the game, and got 222557755 points in only 5 minutes, a lot of ppl were observing her gameplay.
usagi wandered around looking for everyone *were is everyone today?* she thought, usagi noticed that adrian was by a tree so she walked over to her "hey adrian" usagi sat down looking at adrian's food with big eyes
she didn't stop, soon, she had one million points.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sailor_meli
usagi wandered around looking for everyone *were is everyone today?* she thought, usagi noticed that adrian was by a tree so she walked over to her "hey adrian" usagi sat down looking at adrian's food with big eyes
"Hmm oh hey Usagi." she said and went back to thinking and touched the locket on her bow. "You don't bring lunch?"
"o yah i bring lunch but yours looks good" "hey is that lockette special to you or someting?" usagi got out her lunch and started eating

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I guess you could say its like that thing on your bow its very dear to me, its been haded down from generations." She said. "Usagi would you happen to know of group of girls called the sailor scouts?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff