Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Setsuna nods and looks up at him and smiles. "We can finally be together." She said.
He felt good, something he hadn't felt in a while. He let go fo her and looked Setsuna in the face, his smile filled with happiness.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Setsuna smiled back something she hadn't done since the day the two were seperated. Although she had smiled for chibi-usa it was nothing compared to the smile she gave Kaze. That was her true smile one she had long since forgotten.
"I am sorry if that thing hurt you, it is not a part of me anymore."

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I guess i'm lucky that it didn't harm me. Although, Adrian i almost forgot." She said looking around the room and seeing her friend no where in site.

"Don't worry the wound wasn't deep Setsuna." She said walking out of her room in a pair of pants and a dress shirt. "Glad to see the two lovers of eternity are back together again." She said and smiled.
((Just the two of us, we can make it if we try! Just the two of us, you and I! No one here but us actually RP))

He looked at Adrian and her wound. "That thing would probably come back after one of us. I can tell already."
usagi walked home from the arcade with luna "hey luna there is still a dark presence around here but i dont know what it is" she looked at luna
"we will figure it out in time usagi just be patient" luna said. "but i dont wana be patient.....but we better get home" usagi and luna ran off towards her house

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ViciouslySexy
((Just the two of us, we can make it if we try! Just the two of us, you and I! No one here but us actually RP))

He looked at Adrian and her wound. "That thing would probably come back after one of us. I can tell already."
(we seem to be the only two to rp here))

"First person i'm guessing is Setsuna since she was the one that defeated it, then again it may go after the princess, so either way we'll have to watch both of them. If the thing goes after setsuna it'llbe wanting to get to you, princess serenity is just for revenge purposes." She said sitting on the arm of the chair.

"But you should watch yourself as well Adrian it may come after you." she said pushing her hair from her eyes. "Even though all you did was save me from being injured there's still a chance that it might come for you."

"If it does i'll just chase it out what goes on in my mind can scare even all the enimies you've battled with the scouts."

"Including galxia?" she asked.

"I can become even more chaotic then she or any of the other enemies can."
((Can I be Venus in here?))
Ashlee27
((Can I be Venus in here?))

yes you can
((Meli would be able to answer that one.))

He stood up and looked out of the window. "I want it to come after me...so I can end it's life. That thing has plaqgued my life for two long." He looked back at Setsuna. "Our lives for too long." He taped the sheathe on his side, pulling out the blade now. "And I'll keep its soul with this sword."
She felt all alone, not likign it at all. Mina gave off a small sigh as she walked through the busy streets. In her school uniform, Mina made her way towards Usagi's house wanting to see her friend.
Ashlee27
She felt all alone, not likign it at all. Mina gave off a small sigh as she walked through the busy streets. In her school uniform, Mina made her way towards Usagi's house wanting to see her friend.

as usagi and luna were reaching there house usagi looked back seeing mina still in her school uniform "hey mina what are you up to?" she looked down to see she didnt have artimis with her

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Woah now Kaze don't go doing anything crazy how about we try coming up with a plan first eh." she looked at Kaze knowing how he felt she had wanted to do the same thing to the shadow monster, but charging in blind was never a good thing.
Mina saw Usagi. A bright smile came out as she looked at Usagi. "Oh nothing much, just playing some games at the arcade. And you, I haven't seen you in a while."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff