Welcome to Gaia! ::

"How nice..you remeber me Serenity...I remeber you as well, and what your predecessors did to me! I will take my revenge on you and anyone who gets in my way!" His speed was faster than any regular human as he charged at Sailor Moon. His claws lunged towards her chest.
"Venus Love Me Chains!" Mina shouted as her hand extended out towards this thing. The golden hearted chains spiraled around, moving towards the enemy, wanting to enwrap it.
usagi moved out of the way as venus's attact went for him "what do you mean revenge? for what?".
The chains wrapped around his torso and pulled him back from hitting Usagi. "You entrapped me in that dark dimension for two long, now I'll take my reveng on you." The body soon turned red, becoming what looked like pure energy. It was able to slip out of the chains easily now. As it was out, the body soon solidified once again. Looking at Venus, he grinned. "Now you will have to die as well. His hand pointed towards Mina as a beam of red energy was shot out, racing towards her.
usagi rasied her want and quickly came a beam of yellow light whitch hit his attact saving mina "next time it will be you if you dont stop this" she looked over at mina "you allright?"
She saw the attack fade right in front of her thanks to Usagi. "Thanks," Mina said with a smile. She'll try something different this time. "Venus Love and Beauty Shock." She kissed her hand as a heart appeared. The heart soon moved towards the enemy, ready to shock it.
"Kill me and kill this human as well." His knees were bent as he took off into the air to avoid Venus's attacks. This leap sent him above Usagi. Both his hands stuck down towards her, a blast of energy firing from them.

With a quick horizontal slash, Kaze sliced the blast in half right above Usagi, saving her from it. He was in midair, sword stuck out under this creature. Turning the sword, Kaze swung it upwards at the demon, not caring about its human host.
usagi looked at the man that just saved her "that was close" she looked over at mina "we should combine a attact to make it stronger"
((I have to go for now)
((Buh byeness, Ihave to go as well.))

He felt the slash on his chest and grinned. There was no blood. His body soon turned back into it's aura like state. "Kaze, you might of saved her this time..." The aura soon pushed itself away from both of them.

Kaze landed on the ground on his feet and watched the demon run.
ViciouslySexy
((Buh byeness, Ihave to go as well.))

He felt the slash on his chest and grinned. There was no blood. His body soon turned back into it's aura like state. "Kaze, you might of saved her this time..." The aura soon pushed itself away from both of them.

Kaze landed on the ground on his feet and watched the demon run.

((peace out)) usagi whatched as the man landed on the ground "thanks for saving me".

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sailor Pluto and Chaos ran up to Usagi and Kaze. "Dang we missed him didn't we?"
Venus looked at Pluto and nodded. She walked over to them a little confused on what was going on. "Who was that trying to attack Usagi, and who helped her?" she asked.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The thing that was trying to attack Usagi was some sort of shadow monster i'm guessing. The one that saved her was Kaze." She said and looked at Venus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff