• Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

.........User Image.....User Image.....User Image

~~~ Location ~~~
Cafe
~~~People in my general location~~~
Eevee, a waiter, and some other customers.
~~~Current thoughts~~~
Eevee is such a cute little guard.

Marina slowly opened her eyes with a light groan. She moved her head to see that Rebecca had her head and paw draped her leg. She had been watching over Marina the whole time she was asleep. Leafeon and Eevee were on each side of her to make sure nothing would happen to her. She smiled at her pokemon as she thanked them for watching over her. She sat in her position before she realized that the headache she had early was almost gone. It had seemed that the medicine she had gotten from Jade and the little bit of sleep had done her good. She still didn't feel the best, but it was a lot better compared to earlier. "I'll just have to get to bed early tonight." she told herself before she lifted herself from her position and stretched. She then went to put her watering can away.

As she emerged from her shed she could hear her stomach growl slightly. She didn't feel like cooking anything, so she decided to just go get something at the cafe. She wanted to get changed though since her clothes now smelled of the farm. She went into her house and changed into her town clothes. She re-braided her hair and hung it over her right shoulder. She then grabbed her bag and locked the door behind her. "I'm going to get food. If you want to come you can." she told her pokemon with a smile. It wasn't long before Eevee came running up beside her. She smiled and headed towards the cafe.

Once she made it to the cafe she opened the door and walked her. Eevee was on her heals. She noticed the waiter talking to some costumers, so she picked a seat and sat down. Eevee sat properly on the floor as if trying to stand guard, but she wasn't very threatening, so she just looked like a big fluff ball. This made Marina smile and she whispered "Are you a good little guard?" to her only to get a small noise in return.

M a r i n a.....R e a.....P r i c e
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

this was a triumph ♕ ♕ I'm making a note. here:: 《↷HUGE SUCCESS
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's hard to overstate my satisfaction
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aperture Science~~~~~
            ~~~~~♔{ We do what we must. Be❤cause. We can.
            ~~~~~~~~~~For the good ☆of all of us. ( ❜Except The Ones Who Are Dead )
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but there's no sense crying ↙over every mistake~ ! !~~~~~you just keep on trying till you run ↙out of cake~ ! !
            && the ✖SCIENCE gets done && you make a neat gun ★ ❞
                  ~~~【✾】for the people who are ➸S.T.I.L.L. A.L.I.V.E ☻☺
                  i ` m not even angry. i ` m being so ˟sincere right now.e - even though you broke my H E A R T
                      ~~~~~~~~~~&& killed me && tore me to pieces && threw every piece into a fire !
                      [ as they burned it ✁hurt ↺ ↺ because I was so happy for you~ ! !
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now these p●ints of data make a beautifulline. && we're out of BETA☱☲☴ We're releasing on time~ ! !
                      ||||❀ so i ` m GLaD. 「⋆⇣I GOT; burned⊱ thinkofallthethingswe ⋙LEARNED ✍
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ for the people who are still alive. }
                        ~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                        ~~~~~~彡go ahead && leave me ❋ I think::I prefer to stay [ I N S ˇ I D E ]
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~– — ― maybe you'll find someone else to help you →Maybe ◟Black Mesa ??
                        ~~~~~~~~~~THAT WAS A JOKE ╳ HAHA ╳ FAT CHANCE.
                    ANYWAY ❥ this cake is great It's so delicious && moist. ■ □ look at me still talking) when there's √SCIENCE to do. && ` ★ ❛When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I ` M N O T Y O U
                        ↘↘I've exx - -periments to ✈run. ☁There is ✐research to be done ✄
                              On the people who are┓ ~~~~~ And believe me I am┓ ~~~~~ I'm doing Science and I'm┓
                              I feel FANTASTIC and I'm┓ ~~~~~ While you're dying I'll be┓ ~~~~~ And when you're dead I will be┓

~~~~~~~~S S STILL ღ ALIVE E E

"An Accelgor!" Penelope said when she saw Guruda. He disappeared in an instant and she was shocked and rather disappointed she didn't get to marvel at him much more than within the few seconds he was there. Looking over at Garth, Penelope's eyes sparkled, "You didn't tell me you had such a wonderful pokemon!" She was floored. The vibrant colors he barred and the model-like pose. He was a perfect poke-contest contestant! He'd win everything! Penelope beamed. She'd always wanted to have a vibrant pokemon, but with the love of the pokemon she had now, she was beyond happy with what she had. So what if they weren't rainbow colored! It didn't matter, she loved them because they had personality. And now she was falling for a man who had picture perfect pokemon! She could only dream of the day when she saw all of her pokemon and all of his getting along! This was a dream for the reason being that she had no idea what his other pokemon were and that they hadn't even gone on a first date yet. Yet. But by tomorrow they would have and hopefully their pokemon could all meet. So far he'd only met one of hers and she was hoping to save Cirian for last, but she knew he would have to come sooner than that because if he was the last to know of her potential love interest, he'd flip his s**t. No doubt, heads would role. Cringing at the thought of Cirian's rage, Penelope thought she should wait to ask to see more of his pokemon. But she did add, "I can't wait to meet the rest of your team, chief." With a little laugh she walked with him again. Towards the bar they went. Penny's eyes shifted from her path to their joined hands. She smiled and her cheeks brightened. Pheobe followed her gaze and she just shook her head at the sight of her trainer. Penny was so love-struck she looked like a giddy school-girl! Which was ridiculous because even when she was in school, she NEVER looked or acted that way! But now that she had met Garth, the playing field had been leveled. She was no longer on her pedestal of confidence. She was just a regular twenty-seven year old with a crush on a hottie. It was as simple as that. There wasn't anything else to say that would make the scene any clearer.

@Leo::I know i've said this before but this is too much fun!

Omnipresent Warlord

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════════════════╩════════╩════════╩════════╩═════════════════════════╝
I'm sexy and I know it... User Image

Garth had a blank expression as he noticed Penelope's sparkling eyes after she had taken a glance of Guruda. She really liked Guruda that much? Even at a first glance? She really was an interesting woman. Garth gave a chuckle as she praised Guruda. If Guruda had heard and was able to show his emotions he most likely would be blushing by now.

"Sorry? Guruda's been...A shadow to my light. He likes to stay hidden a lot."

Garth's thoughts began to change about Penelope meeting his other Pokemon. Maybe she'd find the others fascinating as well? Garth shooed the thought of her meeting his irritable Garchomp and hot headed Tyrannitar but the serious Mantis and vain, silent Specs meeting her wouldn't seem half as bad now did it? And well Fenris....Fenris was easily likeable what with his energetic nature. Garth gave another awed glance at Penelope as she exclaimed that she couldn't wait to meet the rest of his team. Garth's face lit up and he took out a Great ball, Luxury ball, and a normal Pokeball out from his belt.

"I can't wait to meet yours too, Pen-chan. But I might as well introduce the others seeing as one's a little impatient to meet you."

He eyed the wriggling Pokeball that was holding a particularly energetic Electric type hound. Holding them all out, the three capsules broke open as three Pokemon appeared in a vivid crimson flash. A fairly tall Hitmonlee with his arms crossed was facing the other way and had the corner of his left eye visible to the pair, a fairly decently sized Noctowl was perched to the side and was happily grooming her wings, and lastly a very perky Manetric was yapping away in happiness at its release to the outside world. All three blankly noticed Garth holding hands with Penelope but only the Manetric, Fenris, reacted to the sight. Mantis, the Hitmonlee, began to stretch his limbs while Specs, the Noctowl, returned to her grooming. Fenris on the other hand, was even more joyous than usual and zipped himself around the pair and jumped up to stand on two of his legs while his front paws were on Penelope's leg. He happily tried to get acquainted with Penelope's smell. Garth gave a chuckle and tried to calm the very peppy Electric Pokemon from frightening Penelope and Pheobe.

"Aha sorry about Fenris. He's the most social and friendly of my team. C'mon calm down there Fenris....And the sole maiden of my team would be the Noctowl over there, Specs. And then there's Mantis, my Hitmonlee. Umm he's very serious about his training...He was with me when I trained under my master."

Garth paused for a moment as he glanced down at the last two Pokeballs on his holster belt. A Heavy Ball and Ultra Ball. Both seemed to give off a bad vibe as Garth wondered how he would introduce the angry duo to Penelope.

"And uh...I suppose you can meet the last of my team when we find them. They like to stay out of their capsules like Guruda. That and they don't particularly like each other so....We may have to see them one by one."

With that, Garth cheerfully returned Specs, seeing as she was still wanting to groom, and watched Fenris run off after Mantis as he began to practice his jump kicks. Garth mentally sighed in relief as he was glad that had gone over alright. But what was Penelope's reaction? If she truly was the one wouldn't she adore them as well? Hopefully that was the case. Garth was enjoying his time with her. If not as lovers then at least as good friends.

xxxxxGxAxRxTxH xxDxAxRxWxIxN
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[OOC: @Iron Haha xD Might as well get the Pokemon introductions out of the way for Garth. ]

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Street frowned at the two pokemon whom had been causing trouble and was about to stop their misbehaving actions until the young red haired girl appeared before them giving them the opportunity to hide behind her causing Street to frown while Quin rested her head on the table mumbling something about where was her coffee, until Street came along and whacked her head causing the greenette to jump up in shock and also to say ow while rubbing her harmed skull. Quin looked over at the red head who had still not told Quin her name, although she was guessing that it was Kaori sense that was what Randy called the red haired female, Quin smiled as she waved over at the red haired girl.

Quin nodded her head at what Randy ordered for them both, "Yes that will be fine, also can I have a news paper if you have one, there is something I would like to check out" Quin said yawning as she was checking to see if anything related to her case was in the paper, Quin smirked as she folded her hands, "Oh yes after all we would not want me collapsing in the middle of our hike" Quin said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. She then proceeded to sighed as she heard the tone in Randy's voice as he began to bother the poor red haired female. Quin grinned slightly, "You know there are not that many things to do here except for stargazing, looking at the ocean and going to a festival together" Quin said as she smirked, she would not tease the poor red haired girl, or at least not yet, after all it was more fun to tease Mario than the poor shy girl, she kinda reminded her of when her and Keys were younger only Keys was not that shy but still did not like hanging around with many people as a child. Quin sighed as she looked out the window and saw a girl walking across the street whom looked oddly familiar to her. Quin then tuned back into the conversation between Kaori and Randy as she heard what Randy thought which caused the green haired girl to let out a small giggle and she covered her mouth before she started laughing more.

Quin's jaw dropped at Randy's next words, "What the heck is he saying" Quin said blushing slightly but then hit her face as he said between freinds "Oh god Randy......he so does not realize their relationship" Quin thought sighing as she looked at the black haired male, she'd tell him what the relationship between Kaori and Mario was, now if the going out on a group date as freinds was not weird enough he then had to ask her if she thought if it was fun now if Quin had been drinking anything she would have spat it out "Ah ha ha ha ha ha" Quin laughed nervously, "I don't know I mean I think that Kaori and Mario can go out by themselves, plus there is not that much to do...as a group of four freinds..." Quin then coughed nervously as she was wishing that she had a news paper to hid her face now. Quin blinked a few times as she heard a loud crash, "Hmm must just be Travis again"Quin mumbled as she sat at the table, after all Street was still beside her and she didn't see Rally or Simo go into the back, leaving the waiter Travis to be the cause of the loud noise.

Quin sighed as she sat at her table tapping her fingers against the wood as she was left alone, the green haired woman then saw the coffees placed on the counter and smiled slightly as she saw the red haired girl whom had placed them on the counter, Quin quickly walked over and picked up the two cups placing them on the table as she then saw a newspaper that was for customers to read, "Ah there is a newspaper" Quin said grabbing the paper and began flipping through it as she drank her cup off coffee while Randy's cup sat on the other side of the table. Quin examined the paper with a frown on her face, "Dang it" she mumbled as she frowned, it was more news on the new thief that had come although Quin knew it was more then one person, or pokemon whom had done this, "Honestly I need to find some good evidence for this soon" Quin said drinking some more of her coffee and regained some of her normal energy that she always had. "Eh Pampo, your coffee is going to get cold, also Miss Waitress, sense I still do not know your name, thank you for the nice cup off coffee" Quin shouted slightly sense no one else was inside the cafe at the time and went back to reading the paper with a slight frown as she read the soccer scores from the first game of the season the Zapping Zapdos lost 10-1 to the Arctic Articuno team "Dang I thought that team would win" Quin thought sighing as she flipped to the fashion section, it said that flowing skirts flats and pigtails were now in fashion this caused Quin to frown at the fashion section and thus flipped back to the news, it was obviously the only important thing in there. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:Sleepily, amused Location:Cafe Company:Randy, I think she's called Kaori, and Travis Clothes:Hiding stuff

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but there's no sense crying ↙over every mistake~ ! !~~~~~you just keep on trying till you run ↙out of cake~ ! !
                  i ` m not even angry. i ` m being so ˟sincere right now.e - even though you broke my H E A R T
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now these p●ints of data make a beautifulline. && we're out of BETA☱☲☴ We're releasing on time~ ! !
                        ~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~– — ― maybe you'll find someone else to help you →Maybe ◟Black Mesa ??
                    ANYWAY ❥ this cake is great It's so delicious && moist. ■ □ look at me still talking) when there's √SCIENCE to do. && ` ★ ❛When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I ` M N O T Y O U
                              On the people who are┓ ~~~~~ And believe me I am┓ ~~~~~ I'm doing Science and I'm┓
                              I feel FANTASTIC and I'm┓ ~~~~~ While you're dying I'll be┓ ~~~~~ And when you're dead I will be┓

Penelope's face lit up at the sight of him bringing out three of his pokemon. He had an incredible team. She beamed at the hitmonlee. "His height!" Garth Noctowl was just plain gorgeous, "Her feathers!" And when she laid eyes on his electric type, she hugged the hound and smiled. When she let him go, he ran off to go prance around Mantis. She stood next to Garth and said, "Now I'm just dying to introduce you to my pokemon!" Letting out a laugh she knew this wasn't the right thing to do but Cirian would have to wait. Penny grabbed a heal ball from her bag along with an ultra ball and said, "Here you go!" A large swellow stood tall as a tiny, cowering mareep hid behind the swellow's large legs. Penny grabbed Garth's hand and brought him over to her pokemon. Stroking the swellow's feather she cooed, "This is Dmetri! When I saw Specs I just knew they'd get along! They're both gorgeous and rather quiet." And then Penny crouched down and pointed smiled sweetly at the tiny mareep, cowering in the background. Coaxing her over, Penny introduced her in a hushed voice, "And here we have little Sophie. She's rather shy and doesn't open up much." Penny looked from Sophie to Garth and held her sweet smile. Directing it at Garth she sighed and said, "It was a miracle and a half getting her to get used to everybody. Especially my last pokemon. Ciran." Looking back to Garth she let out a nervous laugh, "He can be introduced another time. After he cools down a bit. He's probably not the happiest at the moment!"

The tiny mareep looked up at Penny and saw how she was looking at Garth. Tilting her small head she slowly tip-toed over to the large man and nudged their joined hands. Her black eyes looked up at Garth in bewilderment. She was wondering if he was alright. Penny's eyes widened. Sophie rarely got like this! She did this when she met Dmetri, and they're as thick as thieves now! You couldn't separate them for a moment, Dmetri is like Sophie's guardian. He's like a big-brother to her. "Holy free hoothoots." Penny gasped under her breath.

@Leo::I know i've said this before but this is too much fun!

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓭

░░ . ░░░░░ ░ ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░ ░ ░░░░░ . ░░

╔════════════════════════════╗
Mood: Chill MODE~ // Location: Leaving Oran Cafe // Company: Quinn Quinn QUINN!// Clothes: In-side-pic
╚════════════════════════════╝

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓛დ𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓗ჲ𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬e 𝓶𝓮
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓔𝓷𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓶𝓮
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷

❝𝕭𝖗𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝕸𝔢❞

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

☆═━┈┈━═☆ As Randy continued to pick up the pieces of glass he noticed a little pokemon around this size of his struggle its way into the backroom with a rather large plastic bag. Assuming it belonged to the male by the way he had greeted the pokemon, Randy continued to pick up the shards not paying too much attention to it. Moca? Is he talking to his drink? Oh god I left Quinn! As Randy realized that he had yet again left his best friend all alone, he quickly finished picking up the last few bits and stood up following the man to dispose of them. “Ugh, don’t mention it,” Randy responded hastily to the man’s thanks. He was probably coming off completely rude, but Randy really wanted to get back to Quinn. As Randy listened to the man’s introduction he too introduced himself and his pokemon. “The name’s Randy Boulevard, and these here are Simo and Rally,” Randy said pointing to his Mawhile and Ralts in the order he introduced them. “I would like to apologize for any future disturbance me or my pokemon will cause you,” Randy said in an apologetic tone, absolutely positive he would cause the boy some sort of trouble in the near future. “Twas’ nice meeting you sir, sadly I must be on my way,” and with that the boy picked up his two pokemon and retreated, just as fast as he had appeared.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ As Randy left the kitchen he saw Kaori, placing their coffee on the counter. She looks troubled… Randy noted with a frown. Did I go too far with the teasing? As the man approached the women he stopped midway, unsure of how to go about apologizing. Seeing the boys troubled face, Simo and Rally took it upon themselves to help out their owner… if only the slightest. Leaping out of the man’s arms, the two pokemon ran around Kaori’s legs in circles to get the girls attention and then darted back towards Randy when they had succeeded in this task. “Ugh… thanks guys,” Randy muttered sarcastically, Quinn was obviously starting to rub off on him. “Um, Kaori… about before, with the teasing.” The boy said smiling nervously. “I just couldn’t resist, I mean you left yourself open,” Randy let out a chuckle as that line came out, and then stopped realizing what he had said. “Ugh, that didn’t come out right! What I meant to say was that I was just playing around, and you shouldn’t take it too seriously. And don’t look so upset because you look prettier when you smile!” With that the boy turned and shuffled off, saving himself from any further embarrassment.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Once back at the table the male slumped down in his chair letting out a sigh. Looking at Quinn he took in the appearance. She looked absolutely adorable in the male’s eyes sipping coffee and reading the newspaper so intently, like a grown adult despite how small she was. Who knew she could look so mature, he thought to himself smugly. As the male gawked over the girl, his eyes shifted from her face, to the newspaper… to the coffee in her hands. “You started without me!” The boy said in a completely devastated tone. “I’m sorry for leaving you… but still, this is… this is unforgivable.” As the boy complained his pokemon crept their way to the backroom, wanting to go back to play with Moca. Seeing this Randy shot them a look of warning, as they walked back to the table just as heartbroken as he was. Taking another sigh, the boy downed his coffee, which was now room temperature from sitting there so long waiting on the male to drink it. “Should we get going?” Randy asked Quinn. “Rally found this book that we could use to help navigate around!” Randy said as enthusiasm crept its way back into his voice. Turning to his Ralts, he didn’t even have to say anything. The little pokemon disappeared and was back within second with an old book that had various maps of the islands inside it. “How long do you think we’re going to be out there? Should we buy a packed lunch for the road?"

Golden Citizen

8,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe lives in a xx↴ ↴
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAIRY TALE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( s o m e w h e r e )xxxxtoo FAR ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo farxx for () US to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO BURY THE CASTLExx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO BURY THE CASTLExx

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

( Quin, Randy, & Others ) PEACE ( Café ) PEACE ( Flustered )PEACE ( Outfit )
User Image

Snow moaned softly as she sat up from her bed. It had been a long time since she had sleep in her own home and she loved every bit of it. King, on the other hand, did not. He paced rapidly outside her door wondering when or even if she would come back out. He had missed her ever since the day she had fallen asleep. Suzu did too, but she had been able to spend the other day with her companion unlike King. The Emploreon was slightly jealous of this fact but he tried not to show it; keeping a scowl on his face as Snow walked out the door.

“Good morning King dear.” She smiled at him and he only gave her a look that had “You’re late” written all over it. She smiled at him even more and hugged his neck, “I’m sorry,” she released him and winked, “I’ll be earlier next time, promise.” He relaxed then; he couldn’t be mad at her for very long and truthfully not many people, or even pokémon for that matter, could. She was just too likable and sweet for anyone to be angry around her.

Smiling now, Snow ran back inside to grab a few things then popped right back out. ‘Let’s see did I grab everything?’ This time when she went to the town she was going to be prepared. ‘I’ve got shoes…’ she looked down at the comfy mugs she was wearing with a sigh. The pair she wore now was practically the only pair she would wear. She then continued, ‘and I’ve got money…’ She had found some dollar bills lying around the edges of the forest that hikers and villagers must have lost. Of course Snow didn’t know the currency weight of the monetary things but she would hope to at least buy some tea while she was out. “Oh! I almost forgot!” she spoke out loud now and ran back inside.

Snow stuffed a pair of black flats into a small cream bag that she crossed over her neck and onto her shoulder. She planned on bringing the nice girl Quin her shoes back. Maybe she would meet new people today and maybe not. But one thing was for sure, Snow planned on having a better start to the New Year than the first one. She ran out of her little cottage like home and looked at King who was shaking his head at her enthusiasm. She pouted at him, “What?” The Emploreon shook his head and started to walk away. He decided they would catch up another time when Snow’s mind wasn’t clouded with curiosity. She giggled then cupped her hands around her lips just before yelling towards him, “Fine, be that way!” She smiled as he raised a flipper to silence her. With that Snow made her way down towards the people in the village.

Now in the streets of Oran, Snow looked around to see a familiar face or a familiar land mark. All she saw was a bunch of men, again, gawking at her. Blushing now and trying to blend in, she made her way to the blacksmiths shop. A sign on the door said, “Closed: Rufus has moved…” That’s all she read, “What a shame…” she said quietly to herself, “I’ll never see Giddy again…” With a small sigh Snow then remembered the Café that Quin was talking about. Her stomach growled softly and she laughed, “Time to eat.”

Snow made her way into the Café with a few people glancing at her. ‘Oh please stop looking at me!’ she screamed in her mind as she sat down. So flustered and embarrassed for no apparent reason, Snow didn’t even notice Quin and Randy on the other side of the room. She just waited for waitress or waiter to come take her order all the while with her head down and her face tinted in a red hue.

Out Of Candy

Hey guys, Snow's back~! c:

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

×»-(¯`v´¯)-» Travis Lee Shaye «-(¯`v´¯)-«×

◟☆◝ Welcome, how may I serve you? ◜☆◞

I'll apologize now for any messes...

I am a tad bit clumsy.

"Pleased to meet you as well," Travis replied politely after the young fellow had introduced himself and his pokemon. There was a certain urgency in Randy's actions, then again, he'd left the detective by herself in the main room. Can't say I blame the guy, I'd want to get back to my lady friend too. Of course, he was completely unaware of what their relationship actually was, but this didn't stop him from speculating. Perhaps I should offer to make them drinks. He thought, that is, until the warm smell of coffee caught his attention. Oh, Kaori must've already handled that...

After Randy had walked back to the table where the detective sat, Moca began to pull at his ear again, chirping in a rather upset manner. It was obvious to him that she really had wanted to play with Randy's pokemon, but there was no time for it while they were working. Things needed to be done first. "You can play with Leo when we get home," he whispered reassuringly to the flustered emolga. At first she pouted, but he knew she'd get over it sooner or later. "Come on, let's get back to work."

He poked his head into the kitchen, noticing the skittish waitress, Kaori. "Oh hi," he said lamely, not really sure what to say. He hadn't even noticed her slip past him on her way to the backroom. Then again, I was kind of preoccupied with the glass. A light jingle caught his attention. This bell announced when someone was entering or leaving the cafe, and with a quick glance around the corner he found that two customers had already shown up. Turning back to the red-headed waitress, he smiled awkwardly and stated, "I'm going to go take orders, if you need help just Moca or come get me." He then instructed his emolga to stay in the kitchen and help Kaori if she needed it; his next motion was to go into the main room.

Stepping out of the kitchen with pad and pen in hand, he approached the two ladies who were awaiting service. Luckily they were sitting somewhat near each other, so he wouldn't have to rush back and forth across the room. Or if Kaori wasn't too busy, he could ask her to help with the orders.

"Hello, welcome to the cafe," he smiled casually, repeating the greeting that he said way too many times a day. "How may I be of service to you ladies?" He looked at each girl in turn, neither of them he'd really seen before. One had an interesting shade of blue hair, while the other had an incredibly cute eevee. I remember when Gale was that little. A soft smile appeared at the thought.

I walk in a hazy daze

But I need not stress myself...

◟☆◝ One day you'll set me free. ◜☆◞

Company: Kaori, Randy, the Detective, and others.
OOC:

Omnipresent Warlord

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════════════════╩════════╩════════╩════════╩═════════════════════════╝
I'm sexy and I know it... User Image

Garth stopped for a moment as Penelope was all caught up with meeting his Pokemon. He stuck out his tongue in embarrassment at the compliments she kept giving to his Pokemon. Well that went WAY easier than he expected. Being this open with Penelope was refreshing for Garth. Letting her know these things maybe easier than he realized. Or not. There was still tugging at his hear that he couldn't help but take notice. She'd want to know more about him right? About his police academy days and everything beyond that and so on and so on. Could he really open up all the way for her? If so would she still be this friendly with him? This affectionate and open to him. Garth couldn't help but worry about the things that would come in the future if he were to pursue this relationship with her. But for now, Garth just wanted things to stay as they were right now. He happily admired Penelope's other Pokemon that she had brought out. The large Swellow with the air of power and the timid Mareep which seemed to stow herself behind the Swellow. Garth gave a cheerful smile and gave a light wave to the big Swellow as he was unsure if he should stroke his feathers too in good nature.

"It's nice to meet you, Dmetri. Big guy aren't you? Hmm I'm sure Specs and he would get along easily if they have about the same personality. "

He crouched with Penelope as she went to introduce the shy Mareep. Garth gave a friendly smile at the Mareep as he wondered how to befriend such a docile Pokemon. He never really had a problem with his Pokemon since they were anything but docile. They were just not usually friendly nor social, besides Fenris. Garth gave a curious glance at Penelope as she mentioned another Pokemon. Ciran? Now what exactly kind of Pokemon was a Ciran? And he was a hot head huh? With a hushed voice, Garth gave Penelope a reassuring smile to her and gave her hand a light squeeze.

"Oh she's so cute....And don't worry about it, Pen-chan. I'll meet your Ciran when you want me to. It's not like we're in a rush or anything..."

Not aware of the Mareep getting closer, Garth noticed Penelope's surprise and the feeling of a nudge coming from his hand conjoined with Penelope's. Looking down blankly, Garth noticed the curious eyes of the Mareep, known as Sophie, look up at him. She was probably a bit cautious so Garth wondered what he should do. The best way to make a smaller Pokemon to feel safe was to lose the intimidating size. Garth admitted, he was a pretty tall guy and even crouched down on his haunches he still was sort of large compared to the Mareep. So Garth briefly let go of Penelope's hand, backed up slightly, and laid down on the street on his stomach. With that his head was at Sophie's reach and he seemed like a smaller being almost. He slowly reached out one finger to go pet Sophie's head and still with a hushed voice tried to relax the Mareep with a friendly aura.

"Hi there, Sophie. How are you?"

xxxxxGxAxRxTxH xxDxAxRxWxIxN
[OOC: I totally know what Garth needs to do now for this whole drinks, "date", and hot springs adventure to work out >> ]

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

Sophie met him half way and rubbed her head on his large hand. He had gone to the trouble of making himself less intimidating and that was good enough for Sophie. Penny liked him, which meant she did too! Speaking of Penelope, she was practically swooning over Garth. Sophie actually went up to him! Knowing know that even if he didn't want them to be friends, for Sophie's sake, she had to maintain at least an acquaintanceship! Penelope watched him get on his stomach for Sophie and she almost lost it. She reached out and plucked the hat from his head, just to ruffle his hair, "You two are so cute!" she teased. Holding the fedora to her chest as she laughed. Pheobe chuckled with her and jumped off of her shoulder. She walked over to Dmetri and had challenged him to a staring contest. Pheobe had started the on-going joke and even though Dmetri was the most mature of all of them, he decided to humor her and join in the contest. He often got very into it and didn't realize how childish he was being. Cirian would often laugh and Sophie would always be on Dmetri's back or at his side trying to cheer for him! This used to make Pheobe lose but she'd gotten so used to it that she was completely immune to the adorable spectacle of the cheering electric-type.

Penelope just laughed at Garth and Sophie. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was so impossible it was funny!

@Leo:: O 0O do tell o wo or don't. if you want to keep everyone in suspense.
                                                                              OH GOSH iwanna know o wo!!

Friendly Regular

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

.........User Image.....User Image.....User Image

~~~ Location ~~~
Cafe
~~~People in my general location~~~
Eevee, a waiter, and some other customers.
~~~Current thoughts~~~
Aww Eevee! I wouldn't mind you being with everyone, but he is working.

The cafe seemed to be slightly busy today. At least the is busy compared to the couple times she had eaten there in the past. It wasn't long though before a girl with blue hair came through the doors. She just smiled at her before she patted her lap and Eevee hooped up and sat on her lap. She looked as if she could be ready to eat something herself, but she just watched everything around her. Marina looked up as a waiter came over towards her and the girl with blue hair. She had seen him once before, but she had never really spoken to him, or even gotten his name before. "May I have a salad with a sweetened ice tea please?" she told him. Eevee looked up at him before letting out a noise and hopped down from Marina's lap.

She walked over to the waiters feet and made the noise again as she sat down on the ground. Marina wasn't surprised that Eevee did this because she was a very social pokemon. Out of all three of Marina's pokemon Eevee didn't care who the person was. She would want their attention no matter what. Leafeon was social, but tended to like his quiet moments. Rebecca, her Ninetale, was a different story all together though. She had been Marina's grandmothers pokemon, so she was very protective. Rebecca didn't trust people easily, so if Ninetales trusted a person Marina knew she could trust them. "Eevee! Now is not the time." she told her lightly. "I'm sorry she tends to do this a lot." she told him with a smile.

M a r i n a.....R e a.....P r i c e
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Dangerous Lunatic

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
User Image
User Image

He figured that I had no money?He was sharper than she thought. Megumi thought a few simple questions would be no problem. She gave him a short nod yes. But the question caught her off guard to say the least. Anger, confusion, and fear ran through her head but when he said he wouldn't tell she felt a little calmer.

Jack moved between them ready to attack if Megumi said the word. Instead she told Jack to calm down. "I bet you're nothing if not professional." The man was clearly brilliant if he figured it out. she would be lying if she said that she didn't think his brilliance was hot. Megumi folded her arms giving him a sly smile. "If only you were a pretty girl rather than a pretty man, then I might have asked you out just now." Megumi floated a few inches off the ground felt a little better. Her arms dropped, one to her hip, and her expression softened. "I may be a ghost but I'm still a little human. I gotta downplay being a ghost as not to cause the town to grab the torches and pitchforks or whatever the devil people would grab now a days."

User Imageѕωιηg α ℓιттℓє мσяє ση тнє ∂єνιℓ'ѕ ∂αη¢є ƒℓσσя.
ѕωιηg α ℓιттℓє мσяє ση тнє ∂єνιℓ'ѕ ∂αη¢є ƒℓσσя.
ѕωιηg α ℓιттℓє мσяє ση тнє ∂єνιℓ'ѕ ∂αη¢є ƒℓσσя.

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin sighed with a small frown on her face ruffing her hair slightly as she frowned, this article was not helping with her case at all, no evidence was found at the scene so how would it help the greenette at all. Quin sighed as she had a small pout on her face looking through the key words in the article, a pair of sunglasses, a scarf, and pokemon food were stolen in one night on new years day, why had she not payed more attention to the tailors and General store last night, oh yeah because she was being chased by a scyther and then had to patrol afterward. She sighed taking another sip of her coffee before going back to the paper.

Quin had not noticed that Randy had sat back down across from her she then smirked smugly at him "Well Randy-kins unlike you, I like my coffee hot and not lukewarm" Quin said as she shifted the new paper once again before looking at the male and smirking "Don't worry Pampo, how about next time we have coffee at my house okay I can make a pretty good cup of coffee" Quin said smiling as she read the article, she pulled out the small note pad from her pocket and wrote down the stolen Items before placing back inside her pocket once more before a serious look came on her face, she had this look when she was actually trying to solve a case and also when she was extremely tired. Quin looked up at Randy as he chugged his coffee"I guess you like your coffee lukewarm then"Quin said smirking as she looked over at the male with a small smirk before tapping her chin with her finger as she was carefully reread the article, she would have to go find witnesses and also try and find any uncontaminated evidence from the crime scenes, but most likely somebody else got all the evidence and brought it to her office probably let a note saying do your job and stop letting our stuff get stole, ah how she loved angry civilians.

Quin sighed as she folder the news paper back up and drank the last of her coffee, "If you would like to go now then its fine with me" Quin said as she stretched her arms, she was now awake and ready to take on the day, minus the bruises from the bush, but Quin could tough it out if it meant not going to the doctor then it would be worth it. Quin tilted her head slightly "Did he, good job Rally" Quin said as she gave a thumbs up to the ralts with a smile on her face. Quin looked back over at Randy. "Depends on where we are trying to go and also how fast we walk, so maybe some lunches and water should be in order sense if we get sick or hurt...then we have to see Doctor Jade" Quin said as a chill ran up her spine, she had not had any fun encounters with the older male, but he was better then Penelope, well anyone was better then Penelope in Quin's eyes, but Jade was on the list of people that scare the crud out of Quin.

Quin stretched as she looked over at Randy, "I think we can buy pre-made lunch boxes at the Bakery, Here and also General store" Quin said smirking as she stood up, "So are you paying for the coffee or am I" Quin asked as she tilted her head slightly while returning Street to her pokeball and pulled out Lock's pokeball letting the Intimidating pokemon stand there with his arms crossed, "I think Lock would be the best choice for coming with me on the hike" Quin said with her hands on her hips as the pokemon nodded his head, there was another reason for Quin and Penelope's rivalry, she had a Seviper while Quin had a Zangoose and sense both the pokemon hated each other with a burning passion it only helped to fuel their rivalry. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:Sleepily, amused Location:Cafe Company:Randy, I think she's called Kaori, and Travis Clothes:Hiding stuff

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓮."

- 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓭 - Megumi has managed to catch enough of my interest to keep me awake for a while. - - 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - The Clinic. - - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 - Megumi and Jack. -

((OOC))

"Oh, I have seen a fair share of strange things. To be honest, you're not even in the top ten. But if it does make you feel a bit better, you're at the very least in the top three among my most unusual patients in this town."

He said cheerfully. Oh, he had certainly seen a lot of odd things in his days. No doubt about that. He himself was after all quite the odd one in his own way. But in what way he wouldn't say. Anyone, even Megumi would most likely hate him if he told her. He had been quite a cruel and cold person in the past after all. Sure, he wasn't like that now. he had changed for the better, but that didn't mean that his past was forgiven. To be quite honest, he couldn't even forgive himself for it.

"Even if I would have been a woman, I would have had to reject such an offer. Quite personally, I think I prefer men before women."

Probably a surprise to hear that from a doctor. Sure, he could go out and have a relationship with a woman as well, and fall in love and all of that, but he did still swing more towards other men than towards woman. Suppose it would depend on the person of course how he feels for them. In a way, it was probably, first comes first. Whoever managed to win him over first would most likely be whom he'd end up making a commitment towards. Of course, the risk for that in this town was probably quite low, since people here were all so young. Far too young for his taste.

Watching her float a few inches off the ground, it was quite fascinating to see, but he oddly enough wasn't all too impressed by it. What did impress him the most was what she said about still being a little bit human.Certainly explained why a ghost needed medicinal treatment.

"Well then, how about you take a seat and I'll patch you up. It shouldn't take long. But you do need a few stitches. You certainly do appear to have managed to get some nasty cuts. Mind me asking what happened?"

Obviously, since she was here, she was from now on a patient of his, so he'd have to fill out a medicinal record for her. But there was nothing for her to worry about. He was the only one that would ever see it, and he kept his patient files locked up in a drawer in his room, so her secret would be safe.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about the people around here. If someone is giving you a hard time, you can just come here. Since people do rely on me quite a bit, they don't have much of a say against me, and they have no right to do anything I disapprove off in my clinic."

He said, certainly sounding confident about that. But then again, if Jade would for one reason or another decide to leave, they would have no one to help them when they got sick or injured. And looking at how busy he was around here, they did rely on him quite a bit. So if Megumi felt threatened in any way, she could come to him. Since she was interesting enough, he'd consider her a friend from now on.

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 40."

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
✩Mario-Kai-Trento✩

Mood:Happy/annoyed Location:City Company:N/A Clothes:In picture on the side

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

As the day dragged on a bit, Mario got to his work and clocked in for the day, but saw that Quin has yet to show up today, he knew that she paid one of her many favors she owes him, but Mario is too nice for his own good as he did it for her, as he did so he muttered to himself. “Owe me another Quin, ill just add it to the list.” He walked to his office and saw that Garth wasn’t there either. Man why did he feel like he was the one who was the serious one around here? Oh wait he is.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Mario got to his desk and began to fill out some paper work for the transfer of the criminal they currently have in custody, he is to be transferred to the mainland to get a proper trail and get his real sentence there. As for his Pokémon though, he would to keep them here, but as the rules say they will be transferred to a rehab facility and be then be given to someone who will truly care for them. This process could take a day or so, so by that reckoning the criminal should be gone by tomorrow morning. After he finished the last paper he felt something move around his head, looking around he saw nothing, but felt her. “Nice try Gas, but you can’t scare me anymore.” The female ghastly came into form and sighed as she got out of her pokeball silently enough, but this male has known her too long for her to scare him anymore, all her tricks he knows, the floating tea pots, the moaning staircase, hell even the scare In the toilet! She felt old now, she felt like a has been, perhaps she needs to find someone to scare. Not any of the other Pokémon though, they all had gotten use to her, and more than one can’t take a joke. Sighing she just decided to float around Mario for a while to see what he is doing.

Mario saw that his ghastly again is depressed due to a failed scare, but he knew she would come out of it again to try and scare him again; maybe he’ll fake the next one just for her sake. Getting up he went to put the paper on his chief’s desk and went out to grab some Pokémon food for the Pokémon and some regular food for the prisoner. Doing so he went into the cell room and saw that the two Pokémon were still watching the man, while he just laid there and rested; walking up to them and petting their heads he placed the food in front of them, while he slid the convicts food through the bar. Telling the two how a great job they were doing, he pet them again and left them to their temporary duty.

Finishing that he looked around and began to wonder where the hell the others were, Garth was supposed to be doing paperwork, while Quin was supposed to be looking at cases to do! Man the both of them shirked their duty so much, he always wondered on how they keep their jobs! Afterward he picked up his coat and decided to go find Garth as he is supposed to be working as well. Right now he feels like parent that has to go out and punish his child for misbehaving, but in retrospect Garth was supposed to be the good example of workmanship, but he is nowhere to be found! Opening and closing the door he walked out into town to find his missing boss.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas