Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

EVA CHARLOTTE

YΘu'd Make YΘur Wa⋎ IN ↘ ↘
>>--» I'd R⋖sist YΘu Just L⇟ke THIS «--<<

User Image
YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO FEEL

As the Town's new Jailer, a one Eva Charlotte had made a strict note to show up a few minutes early in order to meet her new co-workers and the Chief of Police. She was dressed in the dress shirt, black skirt, and high heels that would become her work uniform year round. Having found herself to be presentable, she'd left her house; bringing along her ivysaur and sneasel with her. She would've brought Wattson, but the raichu had been in a foul mood this morning so she'd left him at home.

When she'd arrived at the Police Station, Eva was surprised to find that not a soul was there. No detective, no officers, and no Chief of Police. Did I not receive the memo? She thought as she searched the station, but ultimately didn't find anyone. The woman crossed her arms at this, casting her gaze down at Ivy and Glace. "Tch... Well, I guess we've got the day off, kiddos."

This was followed by a cheerful, "Saur!" and a silent stare from Glace. The sneasel didn't show emotion very well, which was how she'd earned her name. Glace was just so... stoic. Shaking her head at her bizarre pokemon, Eva motioned for them to follow her before leading the way out of the station and into the city square.

As they stepped into the sun, Eva stopped momentarily, allowing the cool breeze to stream across her skin. It wasn't perfect weather, but she liked it so much more than the winter months. Glancing around the square, she took note of the stores. Most were open, it would seem. First she looked at the cafe. Perhaps some coffee? But after a closer a look, she decided against it. Way too many people.

Maybe the bar? Her gaze then shifted to the town's bar, but she quickly shut down that idea. It's too early to drink, Eva. Sighing, she sat down at the nearest bench, her pokemon following close behind. "What should we do guys?"

THE TRUTH NEVER SET ME FREE

↖ ↖ So I Did It MYSELF

LOCATION: Oran City Square | COMPANY: Ivy and Glace | OOC: Enter Eva!

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

×»-(¯`v´¯)-» Travis Lee Shaye «-(¯`v´¯)-«×

◟☆◝ Welcome, how may I serve you? ◜☆◞

I'll apologize now for any messes...

I am a tad bit clumsy.

As the morning slowly turned into day, and peeking into the afternoon hours, Travis was still busily rushing around the cafe. The two customers from earlier, who introduced themselves as Snow and Marina, were still there. While Randy and the detective had left to go on some kind of hiking adventure.

Travis hadn't expected the girls to stay so long, as most people usually had something better to do. But he had to admit that he didn't mind their company, even if he wasn't actively talking to them. As the morning had gone by, Travis had gotten Snow her tea, introduced himself to the pair of ladies, and walked back to their table occasionally to see if they needed anything.

Now well into the afternoon, Travis was growing restless as the minutes went by. In a few hours he would be able to clock out and go home. He hoped that Leo and Sly were behaving themselves, what with Gale being there to watch them. But you could never really tell when it came to those two. Leo was so impressionable being so little, and it didn't help that Sly was so mischievous. Travis shook his head at the thought, I just hope they haven't destroyed the apartment.

Returning to the ladies' table with a refill on their tea, he poured the sweet liquid into their glasses, paused to pet Marina's eevee once again, then set the pitcher on the table next to him. "Is there anything else I can get you ladies?" He asked with a kind smile.

I walk in a hazy daze

But I need not stress myself...

◟☆◝ One day you'll set me free. ◜☆◞

Company: Marina and Snow
OOC: Is this okay Zee and Arcadian?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
- 𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓼 -

- 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 -

"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓮."

- 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓭 - Megumi has managed to catch enough of my interest to keep me awake for a while. - - 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 - The Clinic. - - 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂 - Megumi and Jack. - - 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 - First time I have had a patient who is a ghost. -

"Kids really can be nasty at times. Makes you wonder how their parents raise them when their first impulse is to throw rocks at something that's out of the ordinary."

To him, it did sound like little spoiled brats. Maybe if Megumi could point them out for him at some point, he could give them a good scare whenever they came to the clinic. After all, kids got hurt more often than grownups, and everyone ended up coming here sooner or later, fro one reason or another. So giving a somewhat sadistic grin at her as he was fixing the needle and thread, as well as something to clean the cuts with, as well as something to numb it. Couldn't stitch her up without anesthetics after all. Ghost or not, it was just cruel.

"How about you point those kids out for me at some point, and I'll make sure to give them a good scare the next time they come here. After all, everyone sooner or later comes to the clinic for one reason or another. And some kids really needs to learn some respect."

Oh, he could be a really hellish doctor if he wanted to, and if someone deserved it. And kids throwing rocks at a guardian? They had deserved it no doubt.

Since Megumi was sitting still, he could begin. First of course, he went ahead, cleaning out the cuts that those nasty kids had caused, which might sting a bit, before applying some numbing salve. they would have to wait a minute or two before he could stitch her up.

"Guess we both have our little secrets that we're keeping from the world around then."

He said cheerfully. Of course, he was far less willing to tell her about his little secret than she was when it came to sharing hers. But then again, he had kind of figured part of it out himself, so it was perhaps hard to keep it a secret from that point.

Poking her a bit around the areas he had applied the salve, he just wanted to make sure that the areas were number before starting.

"How does it feel? Can you still feel anything in these areas?"

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓸𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 40."

OOC

Omnipresent Warlord

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════════════════╩════════╩════════╩════════╩═════════════════════════╝
I'm sexy and I know it... User Image

Without knowing it, Garth accidentally dozed off after having many drinks with Penelope at the bar. The dream placed him in an old memory of his police academy days. He had about the same appearance as he did presently. Well except he hadn't grown any facial hair nor his sideburns just yet. He was on his knees in a white sleeveless undershirt and scrubbing the floors with a brush. Not just any brush. A toothbrush. And not too far from him was his staff sergeant who was sitting on a milk crate and reading an erotica. Garth's staff sergeant was always like that. Having strange hobbies and tastes but she was still the hard-a**, punishing, serious type when dealing with miscreant student officers like Garth. Garth never got a break from her. And yes Garth's staff sergeant was a woman. A particularly beautiful woman named Nadia Lark. She was a couple years older than Garth and was a star student in her years in the academy. Nadia was assigned to Garth's class to help tutor them in hand to hand combat class. Or in better words "self-defense" and "arresting" techniques. And Garth swore she enjoyed tormenting him by punishing him with the most ridiculous tasks. Nadia lowered her erotic novel to take a look at Garth's progress with his punishment.

"Garth, you missed a spot. A lot of spots actually."

Garth gave a glare towards the woman and began to scrub with the toothbrush with furious vigor. After about a couple minutes, Garth finally finished scrubbing the hallway. It was spick and span. Totally clean wherever you looked. Exhausted, Garth slowly pulled himself towards Nadia, who was still reading her erotica, and tried to inform his superior that he was done.

"Ah Ms. Lark...I-I'm done....Haaa."

Garth gave a submitting sigh of exhaustion as he slumped onto the ground. His body gave out right there and he couldn't help but think the floor felt wonderful enough to sleep on. Nadia looked up from her book, glanced at Garth, and then the hallway.

"Oh. You are done. You have some extra time too before morning practice too..."

Nadia fell silent as she noticed her student had fallen asleep. Giving an unexpected sweet smile, Nadia then slowly got up from her milk crate seat and silently began to leave. Totally forgetting the floor just had been washed, Nadia only took a couple steps to find her feet fly out from under her. She let out a silent shriek and braced for impact but it never happened. Garth had acted quickly and caught her in mid air. He had in fact caught her in a cradle. With Nadia's legs and front body being support by Garth's arms. A few seconds later, Nadia's brain clicked and she began to nervously panic as she struggled out of Garth's arms.

"Ah what are you doing? I'm wearing a skirt!"

She quickly got onto her own two feet once again and tried to regain her composure. Nadia turned and tried to give Garth her "death" glare but it wasn't effective this time. This time Nadia's cheeks had a light pink hue on them and Garth had noticed. Bowing multiple times in apology, Garth sheepishly tried to calm his superior's unusual personality change.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Lark. I just saw you slip and well...I couldn't let my superior fall like that."

Nadia coughed and looked to the side before turning on her heel to leave.

"Right. Very well. I'll this slide but don't go touching me again. I'll put it down as sexual harassment."

Garth couldn't help but shiver in fear at Nadia's threat as she left. At that point, Garth awoke. He was at the bar and he had a couple tall, empty, beer glasses in front of him on the bar counter. Did he drink that many? Scratching the back of his head, Garth wondered why he dreamed about that specific scene now of all times. Garth then noticed on his left that there was a sleeping pink haired woman with a fedora on next to him. Giving a smile, he then remembered why exactly he was at the bar. It was because he wanted to treat Penelope. They must have both sort of passed out with the excess of alcohol and the exhaustion of last night's New Year's. Garth placed some bills for the bartender to pay for the drinks before borrowing a piece of paper and pen in readiness of making a note. He wrote this on the paper:

Quote:
To Pen-chan,

I'll pick you up at around 6:00pm for our dinner date. Meet you in the Oran City Square?
We'll decide where we want to eat then...
Then I want to take you somewhere really special afterwards.
An after-dinner treat! Hurray!
Can't wait to see you!

From,
Garth-kun

P.S. I already paid for the drinks.

P.P.S. I'm sorry I fell asleep and left without you D:
But I gots to go check on the station.

P.P.P.S. Wear something fancy? ( ゚ ヮ゚)

Surprisingly, Garth's penmanship was very good even when he was sort of under the influence. With that, Garth placed the paper underneath Penelope's arm, so she would see it when she woke up, took the fedora from her head, and then slowly teetered out of the bar. A couple minutes later, Garth found himself wandering around in the City Square. He was attempting to head to the station to see if anybody was there or if there were any calls coming in. It was bad to leave the station alone.

"I should really check if the others are doing their job...Nobody stays at the station and it's usually just me alone taking calls...Ugh....Sometimes it sucks being the chief. Ah well!~"

Giving a hiccup, Garth was unaware he was talking to himself but he did notice a woman sitting on a bench nearby. Rather curious, Garth slowly began to amble towards the woman in hopes to question her. He was again unaware of his current condition and what a sight he looked like at the moment. Tie loose, couple buttons popped open on the newly pink shirt, fedora shadowing his eyes, slight swaying movement, and his jacket over his shoulder. He looked ridiculous and very strange. Before he could even speak, a scream went out and a man was running towards them.

"My purse! That man has my purse!"

Garth gave a sigh before taking his empty Heavy Ball from his holster belt and threw it up in the air. The capturing capsule enlarged itself and was launched towards the robber's face with a ferocious kick from Garth's leg. The robber went flying in collision with the Pokeball. Garth would have went after and detained the robber but he had fallen onto the ground from imbalance and his drunk state. He gave an inaudible sound as he found himself on the ground.

"Get the criminal....Hic....Don't let him get away. That bozo."

xxxxxGxAxRxTxH xxDxAxRxWxIxN
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[OOC: LOL 8D I entertain myself too much. ]

Dapper Dabbler

EVA CHARLOTTE

User Image

Missy? The woman thought with a twitch of aggravation, How old does he think I am, sixteen? She rolled her eyes at this, dismissing the name only by the fact that he was drunk. Men, I swear. She was going to decline the offer of a celebratory drink, but thankfully he shot down the idea on his own. Her opinion of him kept declining until he said station. No, that's not possible... Eva thought at that moment, surprise flashing across her face. "The Police Station?" she asked the man, her thin brows raised curiously. If this guy is a cop, I'm a pretty princess who likes prancing ponies.

She watched him cautiously as he stood up, and honestly couldn't help but smile a little with how... silly he was, but the smile was quickly shut down after that. The woman admittedly was a little relieved when he'd started to walk away- What's this? He had turned around and was now walking towards her again, asking her name.

"Well, if you must know, my name is Eva Charlotte." She stated plainly, the woman then proceeded to gesture to the restrained criminal behind her, "I am the Police Station's new Jailer." She then looked him over again, as if trying to figure out who he was. In another light, a light where he wouldn't be drunk and looking like a homeless man, I might consider him handsome. Tsk, tsk.

"Might I ask your name, sir?" Eva finally asked, unable to deny her curiosity.

↖ ↖ So I Did It MYSELF

LOCATION: Oran City Square | COMPANY: Ivy, Glace, a criminal, and some... drunken man. | OOC: xD Eva is so mean to people she doesn't know... why do I love it so much!?

Omnipresent Warlord

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

╚══════════════════════════╩════════╩════════╩════════╩═════════════════════════╝
I'm sexy and I know it... User Image

Garth, half drunk, had somewhat noticed what happened after he fell. He gave a foolish grin as the woman returned with the criminal. He still hadn't moved from his position. He was still sprawled on the ground and he seemed comfortable. It didn't seem as though he was thinking of moving. Not even to grab the Heavy Ball that was rolling off to the side. Garth gave a thumbs up to the woman after he flashed another spirited grin before struggling to stand up.

"Way to go missy. You've made me so proud. We should celebrate with drink! Oh wait I was just at the bar...Never mind then. I should probably head over to the station and get back to work...Or better yet. Check on the young 'uns. Teehee."

Giving a chuckle out of frivolous glee, Garth finally picked himself up and waddled over to the Heavy Ball. Quickly snagging the ball, in hopes to avoid from falling over, Garth then started to amble off but then suddenly turned and quickly wobbled back to the woman.

"Oh I didn't catch your name, bozo-snatcher."

Garth gave another chuckle to his own joke.

xxxxxGxAxRxTxH xxDxAxRxWxIxN
[OOC: Ah I forgot to say. YAY FOR GARTH'S PAST BEING SLOWLY REVEALED!~ ]

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓭

░░ . ░░░░░ ░ ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░ ░ ░░░░░ . ░░

╔════════════════════════════╗
Mood: I swear to god if your a** tripps quinn, there were be one less detective in this town! // Location: lost in the forest // Company: Quinn and... run!// Clothes: In-side-pic
╚════════════════════════════╝

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓛დ𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓗ჲ𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬e 𝓶𝓮
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓔𝓷𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓶𝓮
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷

❝𝕭𝖗𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝕸𝔢❞

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy frowned at Quinn’s response. “We’re not lost, simply… taking a little detour is all,” he lied as he got up making his way to his pokemon. Rally and Simo we’re currently opening up his backpack, taking everything out and attempting hopelessly to set the picnic up themselves. Taking the blanket, he debated out setting it on the ground since they had found a fallen tree to sit on, but eventually decided to put it down anyways. As he laid everything down, his pokemon ran around looking for rocks to place on the edges of the blanket because of how windy it was. While SImo brought back two, carrying one in his hand and another in his eggplant shaped mouth, Rally brought back three; levitating them in the air like it was nothing. Seeing this Simo frowned, and within seconds the two forgot about their hunger as they started up a competition to see who could bring the most rocks.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy had ignored them and continued laying out all the food he had bought. Randy had a bad habit of… over preparing for things so by the time there was a little mountain of rocks about the size of a wedding cake from his pokemons “battle.” Randy had laid out what looked like a buffet in the little clearing Quinn and him had found. “Tsk, enough you two.” Randy sighed as he saw his pokemon still going at it. The two were so consumed in finding the most rocks the had forgotten Randy was laying out food for them. As the two dropped their rocks, it took them about a second to realize that Randy had finished laying out the food by himself and didn’t hesitate to dig in. “Geez,” Randy complained before looking at Quinn. “You hungry?” Whether she was or wasn’t Randy proceeded to fix her a plate, putting various things on it. He didn’t know what half of the food were, due to the fact that they were “island specialties.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Giving the plate to her he shot her a big smile. “Do this look like a professional plate made by a professional chef?” He asked placing it in her lap. “Lunch is served!” Randy mused , making grand gestures with his hands, attempting to look fancy. Turning he fixed his own plate of various samples and took his seat next to Quinn on the stump as Rally levitated drinks beside the two. Looking up, Randy noticed that the wind had picked up some more. As a breeze rushed against his face, he opened his mouth childishly attempting to catch the air. “Mmmm, today’s such a nice day for a hike,” the boy mused as his gaze drifted from the sky back to Quinn. “Sensing any danger detective?” Randy questioned, as he locked gazes with the greenette. "Of course not, what could possibly go wrong,” he joked in a sarcastic tone, spitting the words of misfortune in the air.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Picking up his plate, Randy heard a huge grumble sound as the ground shook a little. “Quinn… for a little girl, your stomach growls loudly,” the boy teased as the rumbling sound came again. By the ground shaking, it was obvious that this noise was not coming from the little detective sitting next to the librarian, but the boy didn’t seem to notice… or well, care for that matter. As the rumbling sound came again, this time from directly under the group, his pokemon stopped eating all together and stared in Randy’s direction. With a cry, the ground behind the fallen tree opened up and the little clearing was submerged in a giant shadow. Noticing his surrounding suddenly get dark, Randy looked up to see his ralts shaking and looking dead at him with eyes that were usually covered now clearly visible with fear apparent in them. Grabbing hold of the thing nearest to it, which in this case was Quinn’s Zangoose, the little ralts vanished without a second thought. This was something that Randy should have taken into account; for every time the pokemon got frightened he would grab the closest thing, which was usually Randy, and teleport off to somewhere safe. Ralts was “famous” for his quick escapes… but Randy being currently oblivious from lack of food took it for something else and picked up his plate. “Tsk, what’s gotten into him?” Randy asked, as he took a spoonful of food and brought it near his mouth.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Before Randy could take a bite though a loud screech came from behind him as dirt fell from above him, completely ruining his randomly composed plate he so preciously assembled. As the boys eyes widened, he sloly turned around to see where the noise had come from. As the boy took in the site of giant pokemon, his cell phone slipped out of his pocket, causing the pokedex app to go off in response. “Steelix the iron snake type pokemon.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆“Q-q-quinn!” The boy said cutting off the machine voice that was flowing out of his cell. Without thinking the boy grabbed his cell and Quinn’s hand and took off running while the giant pokemon let out another horrifically loud screech before chasing after the couple. Simo, which unfortunately for him was left behind by Rally, was right beside them with real tears flowing from his eyes instead of fake ones. “Wh-what the hell is this?!?” Randy screamed as he hopped over bushes and tree roots, attempting desperately to stay afoot.

Dapper Dabbler

EVA CHARLOTTE

User Image

Missy? The woman thought with a twitch of aggravation, How old does he think I am, sixteen? She rolled her eyes at this, dismissing the name only by the fact that he was drunk. Men, I swear. She was going to decline the offer of a celebratory drink, but thankfully he shot down the idea on his own. Her opinion of him kept declining until he said station. No, that's not possible... Eva thought at that moment, surprise flashing across her face. "The Police Station?" she asked the man, her thin brows raised curiously. If this guy is a cop, I'm a pretty princess who likes prancing ponies.

She watched him cautiously as he stood up, and honestly couldn't help but smile a little with how... silly he was, but the smile was quickly shut down after that. The woman admittedly was a little relieved when he'd started to walk away- What's this? He had turned around and was now walking towards her again, asking her name.

"Well, if you must know, my name is Eva Charlotte." She stated plainly, the woman then proceeded to gesture to the restrained criminal behind her, "I am the Police Station's new Jailer." She then looked him over again, as if trying to figure out who he was. In another light, a light where he wouldn't be drunk and looking like a homeless man, I might consider him handsome. Tsk, tsk.

"Might I ask your name, sir?" Eva finally asked, unable to deny her curiosity.

↖ ↖ So I Did It MYSELF

LOCATION: Oran City Square | COMPANY: Ivy, Glace, a criminal, and some... drunken man. | OOC: xD Eva is so mean to people she doesn't know... why do I love it so much!?

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin smirked as she mumbled something sarcastic under her breath while Lock on the other hand looked around and sniffed the air, something smelled off about where they were, but he couldn't quite place his claw on what. Lock sighed as he watched another childish battle going on between the two young pokemon, although he could not deny that in the beginning He and Sherly would getting into fights to gain their trainer's attention, although the books always did seem to win over the two of them, Lock sighed as he looked over at Quin whom was smiling happily, probably because she was missing work but maybe because Randy was turning out to be a good friend to the young woman.

Quin smiled at the mountain of rocks that the two pokemon had gathered during their little 'Battle' with each other as she watched Randy laying out the food by himself as she sat on the log with one of her hands on her face as she looked around hoping that no wild pokemon would come out and attack them, after all in this forest some of the pokemon in here are fairly territorial over what was theirs, hopefully they didn't run into a territorial pokemon, that would be a horrible sense Quin did not really want to take down many wild pokemon today. Quin laughed slightly at Randy as he told the pokemon off, "Come on Pampo, don't be a party pooper for them" Quin said smirking as she folded her hands together. Quin nodded her head as she saw Randy putting stuff on her plate but cringed at the sight of Fried rice and some of the spicey food from the island, hopefully she could just leave that stuff on her plate and Randy would not notice sense she hated those things.

Quin smirked "Why yes it does Randy, I must say the plating is delightful" Quin said smirking as the plate was placed into her lap "Why thank you chef Randy-Kins" Quin said sarcastically as she began to eat some of the food she was glad that it was not too fresh other wise some of it could still be hot. and then Quin could risk burning her tongue and embarrassing herself. Quin raised and eyebrow as she looked over at Randy as he had his mouth open while a breeze came, Quin moved some of her hair out of her face and smirked "I guess its a nice day for a hike" The female detective said in agreement as she nodded her head enjoying the small breeze with a small smile on her face. Quin raised an eyebrow at Randy and sighed "I'm not a danger detector, but we should be careful sense this is where most of the wild pokemon on the island live" Quin stated but then sighed as it seemed that her statement was ignored by the males next words, Quin was hoping that he had not jinxed the two of them after all she was too young to die.

Quin blinked a few times as she heard a rumbling noise as Lock looked around ready to attack whatever comes at him, "Um Randy sorry to disappoint you, but I am not the one making the rumbling noises" Quin said as she looked around cautiously. Quin's eyes widened as she had used fowl language multiple times under her breath. Lock gulped as he then saw the giant pokemon that was behind his trainer, he was quite ready to jump over there and save Quin but the small Ralts had begun to cling to the normally calm pokemon, and just like that Lock was gone along with the little Ralts whom had clung to him. This caused Quin to panic slightly as two pokemon were now gone, Quin held her breath in the false hope that the pokemon would leave until, Randy spoke. "Oh s**t" Quin thought as she looked at the large pokemon behind her and gulped, well this was it the last thing she would ever do, get killed by a Steelix, some how she felt her life had been quite lacking.

Quin gulped as Randy had now noticed the giant pokemon behind them, "Y-Yeah Pampo" Quin said gulping as she then felt Randy grab her hand and they began running from the large pokemon whom was hopefully not on their tail, Quin looked out of the corner of her eye, yeah that hope of it not being behind them was crushed. Quin ran beside Randy "Don't look back, Don't look back, and don't fall" Quin thought as they jumped over a bush "Well Randy" She started as the giant pokemon behind them let out another cry of rage, "This is a wild Steelix, and it seems that he is territorial" Quin said as they began jumping over things while other pokemon in the forest began running from the disturbance ad flying pokemon took to the skies. "Crud" Quin said as she looked around for anywhere that she Randy and Simo could take cover from the angry beast behind the two of them.

Quin's face lit up as she saw a cave that was on her side of where they were running from the Steelix. "I have a plan" Quin said as she and hopefully the others jumped over one last object in the way of the cave, quickly Quin looked over at Simo and motioned her head to the cave as she gave Randy's arm a harsh pull as she pulled the male inside of the cave and hoped that Simo had followed. Quin closed her eyes as she felt her back hit the ground and something or someone falling on top of her although she could not tell sense it was fairly dark in the cave as the steelix passed by, "Randy, Simo are you two still here?" Quin asked as she felt a slight pain in her arm from falling on the ground and began hopping for a response, although she felt pressure on top of her so hopefully it was Simo sense Quin would have a metal freak out if it was Randy, but what are the chances of that.

Quin blinked a few times as the wild Steelix had finally gone by leaving what she could see as Simo in some corner of the cave which meant that, "Oh god" Quin thought gulping as her face then turned crimson as she failed to make actual words instead just a jumbled mess of random letters that flew from her mouth as she swore her heart rate increased slightly, although that could be from all the running that they had done. Although Randy being on top of her like this was most likely her fault seeing as of how she had pulled him into this cave of course he would have landed on her but its not like she meant for it to happen. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:Worried/Panicking./ Embarrassed Location:Woods Company:Randy Clothes:Hiding stuff

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓭

Mood: What is this feeling? // Location: Starry Cave // Company: Quinn// Clothes: In-side-pic

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓔𝓷𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓶𝓮
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ 𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷

❝𝕭𝖗𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝕸𝔢❞

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Randy blinked a few times, making sure he had come to his senses and was seeing everything correctly. To his sides, overwhelming darkness, up ahead… Simo, behind him, light, beneath him… Quinn. Yup… I’m definitely on the verge of death and currently hallucinating, the boy concluded. As two things occurred though, Randy realized that he wasn’t hallucinating and was in fact still in this world with everyone else. The first, was the feeling of pain on his back and arm as he shifted slightly and the second… was the feeling of Quinn’s sweet breath against his face as she asked if he was still there. As he realized that he was still alive and currently on top of Quinn, his head started to swirl a little and a new pain formed in his chest as his heart started to beat faster than it was when he was getting chased by the giant steel pokemon. For a solid minute Randy stayed hovering over Quinn, unable to bring himself to move from the shock and embarrassment of the current situation. It was dark in the cave, but even Randy could see Quinn’s face turning a lovely crimson and as if to mimic it his face did the same.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ If it wasn’t for Simo, Randy probably would have stayed like that forever… or well, until Quinn came to her senses and pushed him off. As the little steel type pokemon wobbled over to Randy, he let out a cry for attention as he rubbed against his owner. Instinctively, Randy’s body shifted off of Quinn as the boy picked up his mawile. He could only imagine how scared his little pokemon must have been, that steelix was about six times taller than Randy and he was terrified so Simo must have been… As the boy patted the mawile on his head reassuringly he looked into the pokemons eyes, showing legit concern over it for the second time since it had come into his possession. As Randy did this he looked over his shoulder at Quinn and scooted closer to her, as if to give her comfort too, but stopped when he was right beside her, unable to bring himself to touch the girl. The boy opened his mouth to speak, but chocked as his throat started to dry up. What is this? Why am I getting so nervous? Trying again, Randy looked at the ground, but still his voice refused to make its self heard.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Confused and still slightly light headed, Randy used the wall next to him as a crutch, as he slowly got to his feet. Setting down Simo Randy looked at Quinn and helped her up too. As he touched her his heart started to race again, pounding just as furiously as before, as if threatening to jump out of his chest any second. Ugh, this is an annoying feeling, Randy thought to himself as he started to regain all of his senses. Attempting to break the awkward tension Randy cleared his throat before stating, “We’re alive!” he declared, forcing out a cocky laugh. “We sure showed that thing, right Simo?” Randy questioned looking to his pokemon for back up. But as he did this, the little steel pokemon only looked down at the ground, clearly still affected by the situation they were in. “We should get going…” Randy suggested as he turned to go back the way they had come. “Now that that thing is gone and all.”

☆═━┈┈━═☆ As Randy took a step back towards the entrance, he had heard a familiar rumble, from outside the cave and as the earth shook again a different rumble sound was heard and within seconds the light from the entrance disappeared. “What?!?” Running to the entrance Randy banged his fist against the object that was now blocking their way. While the steelix probably didn’t know that they were inside the cave, it moving around had caused a boulder to fall and block off the entrance that they had come in through. “It’s safe to say we aren’t leaving the same way we came in…” Randy noted trying his hardest not to let the desperation show in his voice. One of Randy’s biggest fear was being stranded alone, but fortunately for him he wasn’t alone he was with Simo and… pulling his cellphone out of his pocket Randy unlocked the touch screen phones and pointed it in the direction he had just came from, using it as a flashlight, and the first thing that fell in its line of light was the green haired detective… Quinn. “We should start moving,” Randy suggested again, quickly walking past her so that she wouldn’t see his face starting to get hot again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ Changing the settings on his phone, he made it so that it was shining as bright as it possibly could, obviously checking to see if he had service in the process… which he didn’t. As the light lit up the cave, the ceiling began to sparkle, revealing what looked like a stray night. The sight was absolutely stunning, and under any other circumstance, he probably would have stopped to enjoy this scenery; but they were trapped, and needed to find a way out soon so sadly all the scenery got was a gasp from Simo as the boy continued to walk deeper into the cave. Looking at his pokemon gawk over the cave, he smiled, glad that Simo was feeling a little better about the whole situation. Kneeling down, he gave his pokemon his cell and gave him a look as if to say, I’m-entrusting-you-with-the-task-of-bearing-light-sir-light-bearer. Simo expression turned serious as he saluted Randy, on marched forward with determination on his face as he lead the way. Getting up he turned to Quinn, finally being able to lock eyes with her again. “You… you’re okay right?” The boy asked, glad that he could say what he had been wanting to this whole time as he walked beside her, letting his mawhile lead the way.

Golden Citizen

8,900 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe lives in a xx↴ ↴
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFAIRY TALE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( s o m e w h e r e )xxxxtoo FAR ❤ ❤
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtoo farxx for () US to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO BURY THE CASTLExx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO BURY THE CASTLExx

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

( Marina and a waiter ) PEACE ( Café ) PEACE ( Content )PEACE ( Outfit )
User Image

Snow nodded at the brunette and said, “I have two actually,” she smiled, “A milotic and an emploreon.” Which then reminded her, ‘Where did Suzu run off to?’ She realized she hadn’t seen her that morning but it was no surprise or anything new to Snow. Suzu had a way of disappearing and reappearing hours later. So no alarms went off in her mind for danger. She then continued, “I guess in a way my pokémon are my family too.” She smiled at Marina wholeheartedly as she was given her meal.

Snow giggled and nodded at Marina’s comment on thinking alike before she then too was handed an ice tea. She took a sip of her tea then set it down on the table. The question Marina asked her next made her smile nervously. “Well…” she paused for a second, “I live up in the mountains secluded from this village here. I don’t really have a job besides…” she had to choose her word carefully, “keeping the environment clean and fresh up there.”

Snow guessed they had sat there for a few hours when the nice waiter, whom she had yet to know the name of, walked over and asked if they needed anything else. Snow shook her head and said quietly, “No thank you.” She smiled at him and said, “It was very nice to have met you mister…” she paused. Snow didn’t know his name but he seemed nice and she would have liked to know the name of the man she was tipping.

Out Of Candy

SO SHORT!! (/shot)

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
███████████████████████████████████████████
Standing there Ⱥɭσɳε, the ship is waiting.All systems are go."Are you sure?"✔✔✔✔
Control is not convinced↺↺, but the computer has the evidence.
No need to abort. The countdown starts. Watching in a trance,
the crew is certain.Ƞσʈɧɩɳɠ left to chance,all is working.
Trying to relax✖✖✖up in the capsule "Send me up a drink♨."
jokes✌✌✌✌ Major Tom. The count goes on..., , ❷,
✿✿Earth below us drifting, falling. ↘↘Floating Ϣεɩɠɧʈɭεʂʂ
calling, calling home★★★

User Image

Quin Satire Smith
⇨The "Detective"⇚xxxxxxxxx

Quin had been trying to hold her breath as she realized how close they really were, her face's color could rival that of a tomato as she gave up trying to make incoherent sentences. as she just looked up at the taller male before quickly averting her eyes, something was wrong with Quin if she was acting like this. Quin blinked as few time as Randy got off of her but she stayed there on the ground for a few more seconds as she let the shock of what actually happened sink in, "I-I was under Randy, oh Arceus, this is so going to wreck our friendship, he is so going to be angry at me" Quin thought as she freaked out slightly and decided to sit up off the ground finally, but winced as she felt a large amount of pain throbbing through her right arm. Quin turned her back to Randy slightly as she rolled up her sleeve as she looked at her arm and sighed yep it was bruise but hopefully she had not sprained her wrist, that would be a pain if she did. Quin quickly pulled her sleeve down as she heard Randy shuffling closer to her as she brought her knees up to her chest and sighed as she looked over at the black haired male she noted that there was a space still between them as she sighed and looked at the ground. "He so hates me, god I am such a jerk I probably embarrassed him and now he's upset with me" Quin thought sighing.

Quin looked over at Randy as she saw him getting up and then walking over to help her up, all while being silent, she sighed as she took the males hand and for some reason blushed slightly, its not like it was the first time he held hand either she sighed as she stood up and quickly let go as she averted eye contact. Quin blinked a few times as she then sighed, "Yeah barely though" Quin mumbled as she looked over at Simo who obviously was quite disturbed by the event Quin walked over to the Steel type and smiled as she pet its head with her left hand "Don't worry Everything will be fine" Quin said smirking at the terrified pokemon. Quin nodded her head as she turned to looked over at Randy "Yeah we should get out of here before it comes back, and then try and find Rally and Lock" Quin said slightly worried about her Zangoose and Randy's Ralts, although if they were still in the Woods then Lock would have probably started leading Rally back to Quin's house to try and calm him down a bit, after all Quin had book tea, and a hidden stash of chocolate chip cookies that only Lock and Sherly knew about.

Quin blinked a few times as she heard the familiar rumbling as before as was ready to take out one of her pokemon to try and battle it the only problem is that Quin didn't have a fire,water, grass or fighting type at hand, so it would be a useless battle. Quin blinked a few times as the darkness suddenly came over the small group Quin gulped as she waited for something to happen as she heard Randy hit the rock that was blocking their way, "Randy, it won't help us if you hurt yourself hitting the rock" Quin mumbled in a slightly stern tone as she then silenced herself again only to hear Randy speaking once again, Quin nodded her head, "Looks like we're going deeper into the cave" Quin thought sighing as she mentally prayed to Arceus saying that she would actually do some of her work if she lived through this. Quin blinked a few times as she saw the bright light from Randy's phone shining on her but then the male quickly walked past her, which caused the greenette to blink a few times before her small fear of being alone kicked in, she hated the feeling of being alone, "R-Randy, wait up" Quin said as she quickly turned and jogged to catch up to the boy whom seemed like he was avoiding her.

Quin gasped a little at the scenery on the ceiling, it was so beautiful, it reminded her of the stars that were so nice to look at during the summer and some times during the winter time.Quin smiled as Randy gave the phone to Simo but then walked beside the green haired girl, which was kind of strange as they locked eye contact once again. The green haired woman nodded her head as she looked over at Randy, "Yeah I'm fine" Quin said lying, and for once it was bad, but she did not want Simo or Randy to worry about her sense she was hurt, "I mean I probably grazed my arm against the ground, but don't worry about it I'll be fine"Quin said as she waved her left arm in the air but then blushed and closed her mouth. "You idiot now he's going to worry about your stupid arm" Quin thought mentally smacking herself as she then sighed. "Just...." Quin started to say before taking a deep breath and having a serious look on her face as she made eye contact with Randy, "Just don't worry about until we get out of here okay, its nothing major just a bruise" She stated before looking away as they continued to walk. Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah

Mood:Worried/ nervous Location:Woods Company:Randy Clothes:Hiding stuff

Friendly Regular

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

.........User Image.....User Image.....User Image

~~~ Location ~~~
Cafe
~~~People in my general location~~~
Eevee, Snow, a waiter who I think is named Travis....I could be wrong
~~~Current thoughts~~~
Oh Eevve, you do make me laugh.

Marina felt a bit relieved when Snow told her that her pokemon were like family to her as well. She was glad to know that she wasn't the only one who was really close to her pokemon. Ever since Marina had moved to the town she hadn't really kept in touch with her family. She also didn't have many close friends, so her pokemon meant everything to her. She smiled as Snow talked about her pokemon. "I hope I can meet them someday." she told her as she finished her sweet tea. She had almost three glasses at this point, but she didn't mind. As they kept talking though the waiter came back to the table to check up on them.

He had introduced himself earlier, but Marina didn't know if she remembered it correctly. She thought he had said Travis, but she didn't want to seem rude and ask him what his name was again. "No, I'm fine. I feel like I've already kept you running back and forth for me enough." she told him with a smile. It wasn't long after she said this that Snow paused her sentence. She was waiting for him to tell her his name again. Mental Marina was shouting "yes!", but she didn't show it. She was glad that Snow had asked, so she didn't have to later. As she waited for him to say his name again Marina reached for her purse.

She pulled out enough money for her meal as well as a very nice tip for him. He had been so nice to get her Eevee food, so the tip was the least she could do. She handed the money over to him. "Thank you for bringing out the food for Eevee." she told him before she reached down pick Eevee up in her arms. She then rose from her seat, but stopped once she got up once her Eevee made a noise at the waiter. Marina's smile grew bigger at the noise. She then looked up at the waiter. "She says thank you too." she told him laughing slightly as her Eevee sat a bit proud in her arms. Out of all her pokemon Marina had to admit that Eevee had the most diverse personality.

M a r i n a.....R e a.....P r i c e
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

7,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓭

Mood: Relieved // Location: Starry Cave // Company: Quinn and various wild pokemon// Clothes: In-side-pic

❝𝕭𝖗𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝕸𝔢❞

☆═━┈┈━═☆Randy frowned as Quinn informed him that she had hurt her arm in the fall. He instinctively walked forward, proceeding to see just how “okay” the girl was but stopped as she pleaded for him not to worry about it at the moment. I guess getting out of here comes first, Randy said a little unsettled at the current situation. She was clearly down playing her pain, but Randy decided to respect the girls wishes. “Fine… but we’re definitely going to the doctor once we get out of here,” Randy assured the girl as he forced a smile on his face. Randy wasn’t too sure how the girl felt about the doctors, it was very common for people to hate going to the doc and Randy was unsure if Quinn was one of those people or not. Now that the boy thought about it, he didn’t know much about the girl at all. None of that mattered though, whether shed go willingly or Randy had to drag her, he’d find a way to get her to the doctor, but first…

☆═━┈┈━═☆As the two of them followed closely behind the mawile, Randy had noticed the path was starting to get narrow as they progressed further into the cavern… or at least he thought they we’re anyways, his eyes had just recently adjusted to the darkness so he boy couldn’t be too sure. Randy didn’t like this at all, the boy could only think of a handful of situations that could possibly be worse than the one they were currently in. As if to make things worse, they came to a fork in the path. Frowning, Randy looked at the two possible directions they could go in; one led straight ahead while the other… looked like a giant hole in the wall which he couldn’t see too far into. “Um, clearly we should keep going strait, but… maybe… just to be safe we should mark this spot?” the boy asked looking at Quinn. Before they could do anything though, Simo had made a joyful noise and bounded off into the hole taking their source of light with him. “S-simo, what are you doing?!?” but his words were lost as the couple was consumed in darkness.

☆═━┈┈━═☆Instinctively the boy reached over and grabbed Quinn’s hand to make sure she was still there. Squeezing tightly, the boy took deep breaths trying to calm himself as his eyes readjusted to the darkness. I have to be brave for the both of us, Randy thought to himself. There’s no way I can let Quinn freak out… or me too for that matter. “Oh Simo and his tricks~” Randy said as he forced out a pathetic attempt at a laugh and scooted closer to the girl loosening his grip. “He must have wanted to be the one to pick the way, of course he’d pick the more difficult route,” Randy snorted letting his cockiness and false bravado take over all sense of his emotions completely. “We should follow up behind him,” Randy stated, “I don’t want the poor thing getting lost.” As he started to make his way to the path, a ghost pokemon with candles for hands appeared from the other direction and went into the giant hole. It stopped for a second, looking back at the two as if waiting for them to accompany him. “Just our luck!” Randy teased sarcastically… in all actuality though the boy was glad that this pokemon had appeared. Randy wasn’t scared of the dark or anything, but being able to clearly see where he was going was an thing that was always welcomed.

☆═━┈┈━═☆As the boy stepped up into the hole, he slowed to help Quinn do the same. The path way was so narrow that the two could barely walk side by side, and it was so small that Randy had to hunch a little as he walked. Quinn on the other hand… “Oh how I envy your height right now,” the mused as he noted that she could stand perfectly fine in the narrow corridor. They had been walking for what seemed like a few minutes, when the hole widened before opening up to a giant clearing. As the ghost pokemon left the couple and went into the clearing Randy stood there with his jaw open. They were still inside the cave, but this clearing was easily bigger than the one they had stumbled upon for their picnic. The ceiling was the same starry ceiling they had seen before and given a little light to reflect off of, it could easily light up the whole room. There was an underground spring in the center of the clearing and due to the light reflected off of the ceiling it appeared as if it was glowing. There were various or different type of pokemon crowded around the lake, some in and some simply sitting beside it but the all seemed… happy? “We’re… we’re still in this world right?” the boy asked Quinn, but the girl didn’t need to answer, because her presence was all the boy needed to be sure that they were.

☆═━┈┈━═☆As he took a step down into the clearing the boy stopped and looked back at Quinn. “Is it… safe to go in here?” the boy questioned, thinking back to the steelix. While these pokemon weren’t as large and scary looking, there was a ton of them and the thought of being mauled to death by happy-go-lucky pokemon did not sit well in the boy’s stomach. As the boy pondered with Quinn, he heard a familiar sound. As his eyes fell upon his mawile smack dead in the middle of the lake sitting on a giant rock, all sense of reason was lost from the boys senses as he let go of the girls hand and rushed to Simo. Charging past all of the pokemon, the boy took hold of his mawile in his arms, currently waist deep in the middle of the pond surrounded by wild pokemon. None of that mattered though, because his mawile was safe… even if he wasn’t.

((OutOfCondoms: I honestly don't know whats going on anymore
i was just typing ._.))

Devoted Elocutionist

User Image

User Image

Mariette knew that selling jewellery was a slow business, mainly only tenable due to the high prices that jewellery went for. However, she did not expect it to be this slow! She had only seen one or two people walk past the shop, and no-one had gone inside. Perhaps she was just used to Oreburgh city. It was a city of two halves, the workers, and then the mining industry owners, who, along with their wives and close family, were able to afford such things as the Oreburgh jewellers could provide. But even from the start, Mariette knew there were less people on Berry Island than the bustling place she had left behind. Even still, she just wished some of them would buy something!

NOON:

As noon passed around, and Mariette had done just about enough idle cleaning she could stand (and that was something, for she quite enjoyed it), she decided to do something about her predicament. After all, it was about time for lunch, and so she decided that what she would do would be to go into the city and have lunch at the café there, which was what she had planned to do the day before, when she had been sidetracked by Damon and his politoed. Besides feeding her stomach, she could also introduce herself there, and perhaps get people talking about the jewellers, and that it was back up and running. Perhaps publicity was all she needed?

She got up, and looked at her parasol by the door, before looking at the weather outside. The trees were being pulled in every which direction by the wind, and so, even though the day still had a little bit of sun and heat to it, it would be unwise to take her strolling parasol. After all, with the gusts she would probably need her hands free to keep down her skirt!

Noting that her sign only catered for being open and closed, she wrote a small note on a piece of paper, affixing it to the door. Mariette had quite an elegant script, and had been drilled by her mother about handwriting from a very young age, until her writing became flawless. Although it therefore took her longer to write than most, she found it was worth the effort in the end.

With everything then in order, she stopped outside and locked the door, instantly feeling her blouse, skirt and hair being tugged by the wind. She put one hand to the side of her head to keep her hair in place so that she could see, before recalling all of her pokémon save Henriette, who walked to her side as they made their way into town.

They were not stopped this time by a volcarona and a mailman, and so Mariette was able to make her way into town unhindered, with the only casualty being her hair. Finding the café, she ran her fingers through her hair like a comb, adjusting her purple flower hairpin, before opening the door and walking inside, sitting down at a table. Henriette sat in the opposite seat, with surprising manners for a sableye.

There was a brown haired girl with an eevee, a dark haired guy she assumed was the waiter, and a girl with peculiar blue hair. She felt a bit nervous. She felt as though she should introduce herself, but they seemed to be chatting so happily that she did not want to interrupt them. After all, for such a small island, she expected it to be quite a close community, with everyone knowing everybody. Except her, of course.

Eventually she picked up her courage and cleared her throat gently, making a small gesture towards the waiter, not wanting to interrupt him. "excuse me?" she said politely, if but a little quietly, "may I order something?"

Feeling: A bit nervous - everyone seems to know eachother around here! Where? The Café With? A few people, although I do not know them yet Wearing: This blouse and skirt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff