Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

There was slight pause in Hideaki's thoughts before he turned his attention towards the room right next to where he was standing. Yep, it said Student Council Room right there. Even if it was scribbled on a piece of paper that didn't mean that he should have missed it. Now becoming very aware of his terrible sense of direction when it came to the school, Hideaki attempted to save some face. “Sorry about that. I've just been thinking about something lately and I guess I was a bit too distracted.” he said. He technically was telling the truth. The disappearance of the student had been a pretty prevalent subject in his mind and maybe it had skewed his sense of direction.

He turned his attention toward the other student who hadn't said anything yet and he couldn't help but raise his eyebrow in curiosity. Aside from the way they were smiling at him, which unnerved him a bit, he couldn't peg them as a girl or a boy. His cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he realized that he was staring. Coughing awkwardly into his fist he looked into the now open Student Council room. The disarray of the room caught him by surprise and any embarrassment from his earlier snafu faded away.

“But first I think we should move these boxes to one side... There's not much we can do with them in the way I'm afraid.”

His lips spread into an eager smile. “Heh, don't worry. Even if I do have terrible sense of direction, moving a few boxes shouldn't be a problem.” As daunting as the task of clearing the room would be, Hideaki found that he didn't mind much. Even with his slender build he had a decent amount of muscle to move all of the boxes. It actually felt good to know that he'd get some work done on the first day, even if it was manual labor. Cracking his knuckles, the boy entered the room and he picked up the nearest box. Eyes roaming the room he finally picked out a corner where they could fit all the boxes until it came time to unload them. After setting the first box down and moving on to the next he decided that introductions were in order.

“You guys probably already know this but my name's Fujikawa Hideaki.” he introduced himself, “If you don't mind me asking, what are your names?"

Wearing: School blazer along with a pair of black trousers
                                Current Theme: Beautiful Days
                                Company: Two Students(Nagi Banbi & Hikaru Masuko)

Hug the Pug

m a c a r o n b u n n y

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Sanko sighed, she never did liked conversations, but as they would be working with each other, she thought it best to continue on play with him at his expense, never bothering to ask him in return for how his day was, simply because she did not care nor will she ever have any curiosity to ask such a question to him, but nevertheless he told her anyways, she was really starting to get annoyed with how this is going, but she let the rising irritation go with one simple sigh, as she replied to his words,

"Let them hear what they don't understand...all the more proof that they deserve such a fate.."

She said with an even louder voice, though it was clear that they were the only students in the area, she continued answering his questions further after lowering her voice,

"She is an undeniable suspect of course...her strange approach to the world...is slightly disheartening...Perhaps I should..."

"Often the vaguest of stories tell the simplest of truths, don't take fairy tales lightly they're more prone to showing the bitter reality of life than non-fiction."

"I've heard of him...his interpretations of the story are far too...tamed.

The girl closed her eye as she replied to Rikiya's questions, though she suddenly closed the book she was reading, as soon as she felt the man's hands touch her shoulder, which was more than just intrusion of her personal space, maybe she should toss him into that world later, though that might not even satisfy her irritation at the moment, biting her lip as the topic was brought upon her first name, she didn't hate her name, she despised it...

"Utter that name once more and this shall be the last we meet as allies..."

"As long as I want to...I don't give a damn about my height."

She replied once more to his never-ceasing onslaught of questions, just as she in turn turned around to face him for her own set of questions.

"Are we done with the 20 questions?..."

User ImageS t a t u s
> The Music playing in Sanko's head: [Decretum]
> Sanko is currently in the [Library]
> Sanko is talking to [Rikiya Takeda]
> Sanko doesn't like Rikiya being touchy-feely with her...she will remember his actions.
> Sanko's trust towards [Rikiya Takeda] has not fully developed, she has a lot of doubts towards him.
> Anger and Irritation arises inside Sanko as the conversation continues.
> A power stirs inside Sanko, her reverse link is yet to manifest itself...

Deathrider888

( Rushed the post a bit, sorry >< )
Terminologies:
Fate = Sanko is referring to how the victims have died to their own shadows in the world
She = Sanko is referring to Yaku Kiyamu
Rikiya-San = San is the term used as a title of respect for someone of higher position, in this case, Rikiya is a year higher than Sanko.

Sparkly Bunny

User Image
███████████████▌ばんび▐█
___________________ III. the empress

User ImageUser Image
  • "If you don't mind me asking, what are your names?"

"Well... It wouldn't be fair to steal Masuko-san's introduction away from them..." A hand gestured towards the transgender who's posture had considerably changed over the course of their interaction with Hideaki. Then, towards Hikaru, she smiled her 'knowing-smile,' one that showed quiet understanding. Perhaps her intuition felt that the flamboyant hermaphrodite had fluffed up their feathers a little bit. Anyway, mum's the word, and she wasn't going to say anything about that. Carefully side-stepping to grab a box, she continued to talk and work at the same time. "Just very quickly, my name is--" User Image

"Banbi Nagi. Long time no see! " A rough, low voice came from the corridor where a tall and athletic individual stood in the door frame.

"Eh..?" She straightened up and looked over her shoulder, almost dropping the box in her hands. "Ah.. Hello, Shindou-san... What a surprise it is to see you here.. Thinking about joining the tennis club again this year?"

"What..? Oh c'mon, aren't we friends? Call me Chiaki." Catching sight of her present company in the room, he gave them a polish salute... but his frown sort of made him seem rather intimidating. "I won't join. They'll just make me fetch balls again. Tch." He groaned while rolling his eyes as a crease appeared on one side of his mouth. "... They Banbi's friends?"

Bambi's eyes found their way back to Hikaru and Hideaki, lost in the midst of all these interactions. "Ah, no... That's none of your business. Also... I-its 'Banbi-senpai' to you!! Did you fail math or something? Can't you count? You only moved up one year, that still makes you my underclassman."

"'course I didn't fail math." He straightened himself up off the threshold and loomed towards the group with his hands in his pockets and a menacing look in his eye. The air of intensity was only broken with a mischievous wink directed towards the President. "I had you to tutor me didn't I?"

"I-I think that's close enough.." Bambi stated rather firmly, although she was very much embarrassed that these two had to witness an odd meeting such as this. Quickly, she began piling box after box in the red head's hands until he could barely see passed his nose. "W-why don't you make good use of yourself and get these boxes out of my sight!"

User Image"Aghh.. no way.. I was just about to go home too... Alright, I'm goin' Im goin'... Le'see where can I dump this one...."

"Hey!! Don't forget, you owe me this!" Bambi cried out cheerfully as his figure disappeared behind the frame, carrying at least four boxes with him. Then she turned to the pair and whispered with a satisfied grin. "At this rate, we'll be done in no time."

She tried to make Chiaki's life easier by pushing more boxes towards the door.

"Masuko-san.... the thing you asked me just before... I was thinking about it today actually............. And it would be great to have someone as my adviser." She mentally checked the list to make sure that spot was indeed open. "Of course, you will have to get Fujikawa-san's vote on this as well... So, what do you say?" She posed the question towards the slender boy in black. "Should we make Hikaru dance?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ▰▰┆Banbi Nagi
    LOCATION · StuCo Clubroom TAG · Hikaru Masuko, Hideaki Fujikawa

──▄▀▀▀▄───────────────
    ────────────────────
    ███████─────────▄▀▀▄
    ████░░█▀█▀▀▀▀█░░
    ███▄███░░░░░░░▀▀░░

• Hug the Pug
    WarBandit267

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
            turtle
            turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
            turtle
                  User Image
                    ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                    turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                    thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                    turtle
                    ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                    turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                    thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                    turtle
                    turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                    turtle
                    thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunari - [x]tttttt ▪▪ ❛- School Gates - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Joe, Yoshi, Minegishi, Ojo, Shimatttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                  turtle
                                                    Momoko turned around to check if the green haired man had followed her. The path was empty. She spun on her heel and regained her usual position behind Joe's back. She wasn;t sure if it was because she had approached quietly, but Joe was the only one to notice her. Deciding to remain quiet, she saw her blonde haired classmate look at her. Momoko defensively pulled the fabric of Joe's shirt around her face, blushing profusely. She was a little confused at the events transpiring around her, but she heard the blind male's voice saying her name softly. ''Y..Yes?'' Momoko replied.
                                                    Slowly she began to withdraw from his back, and she looked around to see a blonde upperclassmen reattaching what seemed to be a prosthetic leg. ''Wowzers! Have you got a bionic leg!?'' Yoshinon shouted loudly, hoping not to offend the boy because of his brash personality. ''O-Oh...Um... Nice to meet you..too...'' She squeaked quietly, side stepping behind Joe's back.
                                                    Her mind was cast back to their agreement earlier that day about going to Seraphim tonight. She didn't really want to go- but it seemed inevitable that they had to go, so she would rather get it over with. Momoko did want to go home first, it was on the way, but she unsure about bringing a guy to her house...wasn't that a big deal? ''Seraphim....'' She whispered to Joe.
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
    User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
    ____ Not sure what it means,
    But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
    I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
    Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
    Hikaru giggled to themself a bit as the treasurer noticed that he was staring at Hikaru, and coughed awkwardly. He began to move the boxes, identifying himself as Fujikawa Hideaki. Hikaru was going to introduced themself like before (only not bothering to use the girlfriend line as when they were with Johnathan and Momoko), only a new student came to the room, and he seemed to know Banbi.

Hikaru didn't bother interacting with this new student, it seemed that his focus was entirely on Banbi. To the side, Hikaru turned to Hideaki. "Hikaru Masuko at your service. Do you mind if I call you Hideaki-san?"

Hikaru didn't know if the treasurer was older than them or not, but they would assume as much. At any rate, it seemed like the boy that Banbi knew was being put to work. Hikaru turned back to their senpai and answered their question:

"Masuko-san.... the thing you asked me just before... I was thinking about it today actually............. And it would be great to have someone as my adviser.” Banbi said. An advisory position huh? That sounded cool. Banbi then asked for Hideaki’s take on it. ”May I ask what my position entails?” they asked, after Banbi suggested that they make Hikaru dance. Whether she meant that literally or figuratively, the student would never know. Hopefully she didn’t mean actually dancing, Hikaru’s skill in that department wasn’t that great. Pretty much anything Hikaru was good at in terms of theatre was voice acting. But then again, what exactly did dancing have to do with Student Council? Hikaru looked at Hideaki, for his personal opinion.

Velvet ropes and guitars
    Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
    Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
    ~Hikaru introduces themself to Hideaki! Social link added.
    ~Banbi agreed to add Hikaru to the Student Council. That social link went up by one!

My co-performers are: Banbi Nagi, Hideaki Fujikawa
    I am at: Full Health (100%)
    My setting is: The Student council room
    My props are: nothing.
    The scriptbook says I should be: preparing to move a heck ton of boxes

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

WarBandit267

m a c a r o n b u n n y
    E M P T Y your mind
    Be formless
    Be shapeless
    Like water
    Water can flow - or it can C R A S H
    Be water, my friend

Minegishi Katsuya - T H E D E V I L

User Image
                                      "Think it was more the thing coming off than the fact it was there in the first place," Minegishi noted. He nodded slightly, admittedly even less of a bow than Okazaki had given, but he had never been much of a one to respect upperclassmen when he had no purpose in doing so; besides which, watching someone's leg pop off seemed to rather do away with the need for formalities. "Minegishi. Scare me like that again, and we're gonna find out if I throw a better punch than these wannabe gangs of yours."

He had learned his lesson about his sense of humour from his interaction with Joe. Mine smiled to take the threat out of his words, and gave a slightly deeper bow in the offering as well. It gave him the opportunity to observe. The girl with the long hair, the one who seemed to have taken it on herself to look after Joe, watched Okazaki the way one would watch a dog that had bitten them, mixed parts timid and hopeful. The realization made him raise a brow. Something there, he thought - maybe a recent breakup, maybe a confession forthcoming. It was hard to tell between the two, though he'd seen them enough times.

Joe's stuttering broke into his thoughts, and Minegishi looked over. He was slightly annoyed to see the puppet girl pull Joe's shirt across her face like a screen, like she was afraid he was going to spit or that, like a gorgon, direct eye contact with him might turn her to stone. It was childish, and he knew full well it was childish, but he still made a face at her anyway because it also made him feel marginally better.

"Two semesters to go, Omozukai-chan, you're gonna have to look me in the face sometime," he teased. "Promise it's not that scary, I heard this morning I looked like a model and I'm pretty sure it ain't one of the alien ones."

aleksa6

Noxmad

KokoroV1

Running water never grows stale
                                      So you got to just keep on flowing
                                      You have to train;
                                      You have to keep your reflexes
                                      So that when you W A N T it, it's there -
                                      When you want to MOVE, you're moving

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image
    User Image
                                                                  Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                  Assembly
                                                                  To keep on moving to the end
                                                                  Distractions may appear
                                                                  Theme Song
                                                                  Persona: Hercules
                                                                  But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yoshi smiled widely. He looked fine... and didn't reject her. Her confidence boosted, she watched as he hobbled over to the underclassmen and introduced himself. She placed a hand on her hip, walking over.

She laughed as Yoshinon asked if Okazaki-senpai had a bionic leg, before she frowned. Hmm. "It's 'make it up', Johnathan, not 'break'." she gently corrected him.

She heard a whisper, and turned to Momoko. Was she serious about going to Seraphim tonight? Yoshi frowned. Wasn't she scared? Well, she would might as well follow them to Seraphim. She turned to Minegishi, before laughing sheepishly. "I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Yoshi, Yoshi Justice. Nice to meet you!"

Yoshi watched the group, then realized something. She had to apologize!

"Uh... Okazaki-senpai? I... uh... I'm sorry! For whatever words I had said to offend you this morning! I'm sorry!" she bowed to Okazaki-senpai, her face burning a little. Would he accept her apology for offending him this morning?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

aleksa6
                                                                  Koozle
                                                                  Noxmad
                                                                  KokoroV1

Dapper Hunter

User Image
    Vapeur Felix
    The Fortune

Fate is what you make of it!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It took Felix a bit to find where he was going to shop but as soon as he found it he quickly made his selections and made his way to where ever he was suppose to pay. It was not as if he did not wont to be there. Or that he wish to talk to anyone wile he was picking his grocery items, it was more of a trip he had to make rather then one he wish to make. So it was just much easier that way as any contact was on such a minimal basis that half the time formality’s and such were thrown out the window sort of speak. Felix payed for what he needed and left making his way home.

Once he reach his home away from home he found that the door it self was still shut but the knob was unlock. “Funny I seem to have remembered locking this door when I left earlier in the day.” He jokingly said to himself before the tiny bit of rage took over.” It's probably father. Which is not all that bad considering I mite see him in one of his better moods. Tho more then likely due to the way the door is not touch it's going to be that so and so of a 'replacement mom' my father settled with.” “At lest lets hope she dos not have that devil child of theirs or I may just lose it.. again.” Felix place his hand on the knob and turned it. He open the door and to his surprise it was just one person, granted it was that woman he hated but she was here by herself so maybe it will not be so bad this time. Felix entered and place the grocery’s away without even acknowledge the woman’s presence. She after all was over all above the average in every sense of the term at lest when it came to he image. Her red hair was tied this time in a bun and her clothing chose mite as well say she was an office worker ,secretary or even government worker tho the look in here piercing hazel eyes suggested she was here to talk and talk only to him.
    “I know it's hard for you to understand so I’ll skip the formality part.” She points to the picture of Felix and his father and real mother more so on the mother then any thing else.”She is your mother correct?” “Felix replies with a nod yes. “She must be vary important to you both psychical as well as mentally.” “I only wish to have meet her as she must be a well rounded woman to have such a nice young man for a son.” By this time Felix was almost at his braking point.”There she gos with that fake crap again.” he mummer to himself as she continued. “Now you probably wont me to get to the resin of my visit or at lest leave.” Once again Felix nodded in conformation and she continued.” I only ask of you one thing, can I come over and talk to you sometimes. It will be just me with no one else.” Felix's jaw drop to the floor as she did ask before but the way she look in her eyes made it all the more apparent that she was transcending her nice facade and asking for real. “In all my years of living here I have never seen you ask something of me in such a way. It has left me at a loss for words.” He pauses to sum up something that wont damage her at lest not this time.” Two things, first off at lest call me or something as just inviting yourself in mite give off the wrong intent. Second if you are in anyway hiding any intent from me then this can stop right now.” “As long as we are ok with that then ya I guess you could come over.” She simply bowed before leaving,” I shall try then” She left going back to her life and Felix look where she was sitting only to find a pamphlet of sorts explaining a place known as
    'Seraphim', he sat down where she was and began to read this thing.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Seize the day!
    Health:
    Magic:

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Marathon 300
    User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

Shima looked over at the large underclassmen. His comment about hitting him if he scared him like that again was followed with a smile. It was friendly banter, Shima decided to respond with a small smirk, "Looking at your build? I doubt it," Shima had decided to ignore the bionic leg comment. He had enough with being frustrated today. Suddenly, Yoshi was bowing her head to apologize. He thought back to that morning. He wasn't offended by her. Shima just did not really like clubs or their activities anymore. But who knows maybe he would break the mold and try something. He was still very much undecided.

"You did not offend me Yoshi. I was just already in a sour mood this morning is all," he lied. His mood was not sour, but she did not offend him. He figured it would be better to let her know that he was bad mood rather than her think he was actually offended and try to say he was not. After a moment, he then announced, "Well it's been fun but I have an appointment to get to. I will see you all tomorrow, I assume," he told them with a small smile on his face. As he turned away and started walking it slowly melted back to his usual blank look.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
    Just tell me that.
    Nothing else really matters anymore.

aleksa6

Koozle

Schizune Weaver

Distinct Conversationalist

User Image

User Image

Hideaki silently snickered to himself as as he watched the interaction between Banbi and what looked to be an old acquaintance of hers. He could see it in the way they interacted although whether or not they were on friendly terms remained to be seen. From where he stood, Hideaki could see that the other boy saw Banbi as a friend at the very least.

"Hikaru Masuko at your service. Do you mind if I call you Hideaki-san?"

He shrugged, “I don't mind it if you called me that. Its nice to meet the both of you, Masuko-san and Nagi-senpai.” Hideaki had decided on calling Banbi senpai since she was most likely a senior member of the student council. From the way she took initiative in attempting to clean out the student council room, the girl demonstrated a lot of responsibility. He'd have to ask Banbi what position she had later on when he got the chance. It was probably a high one since she was capable of recruiting Hikaru as the adviser.

"Of course, you will have to get Fujikawa-san's vote on this as well... So, what do you say?"

“Hm?” Hideaki set down the box in his hand to raise a questioning brow toward Banbi. Was she really trusting his advice on whether to accept Hikaru as an adviser? His surprise wasn't unfounded seeing as how he was just the secretary. It actually felt good to know that his words might actually have some weight with such a low position.

It took him a moment to think about it before he answered, “I wouldn't mind if Masuko-san joined the student council as an adviser. As long as they're qualified and willing to work then I see no problem with it.” Hideaki made sure that he used gender neutral pronouns since he still couldn't pin down the gender of Hikaru although he was beginning to lean on female. Moving another box, the boy sent a glance towards Hikaru before looking back toward Banbi. “Nagi-senpai, you were at the assembly this morning right?” he asked. He wouldn't ask to get a search going just yet. It was too soon and Hideaki didn't comfortable with the number of people they currently had. Although the boy named Chiaki could probably ward off any trouble they might run into....

Wearing: School blazer along with a pair of black trousers
                                  Current Theme: Beautiful Days
                                  Company: Nagi Banbi & Hikaru Masuko

Hug the Pug

m a c a r o n b u n n y

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Marathon 300
    User Image

Ɍɪҡɪӌȧ Ťαќεdaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

don't steal this!Tнᴇ Я∑√ЯŚ∑Ď Јυѕтι¢є

My life suffocates...XXXXXXXXXxxxxxx
    xxxPlanting the seeds of hate...XXXXXXXXxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxI've loved, turned to hate...XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxTrapped far beyond my fate...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These people would never understand, what would you expect from them really? A Scientist who plays with people, a one eyed girl who can barely hold a conversation without getting angry. If Rikiya didn't know better everyone in this little group of theirs was a Sociopath, he was surrounded by people he didn't like nor bothered to like except if he for example wanted a conversation, it really was a matter of picking who would be able to help him fulfill his goal and this group was exactly what he needed, for now all he needed to do was be Rikiya Takeda the intelligent student planning to become a Japanese Prosecutor; the ideal job for him. Of course it was clear he may have evil intention it really was a good idea to play along with everyone for a while.

"I think the only stories I actually liked was The completed works of The Grimm Brothers, although it isn't as twisted as I thought..." He said and continued to read the book, skimming through the pages sometimes out of habit, Rikiya wasn't a fan of re-reading books, so he tends to skim through pages he remembers, "It's always a good idea to stay on your toes around Kiyamu..." He mumbled and leaned back closing his book. "She sometimes scares me." He added and then laughed.

"You need to control that temper Sanko." He mumbled and stood up again, he really should just grab a bunch of books and just go and stop reading one book if it doesn't interest him and move on to the next and so on forth until he finishes reading and has spent hours reading books and satisfying his boredom, Sanko was starting to lose his interest, "Did you know you have a whole tough girl attitude thing going for you. Most guys are attracted to those kind of things..." He said and yawned again. "I don't think I could reach that number of questions, unless I ask you a new question every few seconds." He answered then added. "Besides were a member of the same club. A Group who are motivated by the same thing more or less..." That wasn't entirely true, not at all.

He placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair a little. "Read any new books I might like?" Maybe it was brother complex, or maybe he really likes to do the opposite of what people like...

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxx...Falling in the Black
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Slipping through the cracksxxx
                    XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX...Falling to the depths can I ever go backxxxxxx
                    xxxxxxxxx...Dreaming of the day it used to bexxxxxxxxx
                    XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx...Can you hear me?xxxxxx

...Currently...
                    ...????...
                    ...????...
                    ...????...
                    ...Currently...

...Stamina: 100%
                    ...Location, Location: Library
                    ...Company of: Meikyu Sanko
                    ...Health 100%

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxӍαиιρυℓαтινє Дcтor

Amiko_Chan32

Sorry for late reply, got distracted by the Persona 4 Animation

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
    • Beta Critic 0
    • Beta Forum Regular 0
    • Beta Citizen 0
    SEE --- NO --- EVIL
    JΘHN DΘE

User Image
    User Image
    ↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Minegishi, Yoshi, Ojo, Shima, Momoko

Carrying: Cane, an address written on his arm

Health: ██████████ 100%

Wowzers! Have you got a bionic leg?!” it was enough to completely drain all the colour of Joe’s already pale face. Yoshinon had to be the bluntest person he had ever met. He wasn’t entirely sure that Shima, patient as he seemed, would stand for this (no pun intended). In fact, Joe wondered if maybe Shima was doing his damndest to not burst into flames of anger, given how Yoshi was apologizing over and over again. “Y-Y-Yoshinon-s-s-s-san, a little consideration…!” He whispered to the puppet, still oblivious to the fact that it was not a real person. After Shima had introduced himself to Momoko, she seemed to recoil even farther behind him.

The conversation between Minegishi, Yoshi, and Shima resumed, and Joe didn’t catch much of what they were saying. Yoshi still continued to apologize, only breaking away from that to correct Joe again, to which he apologized in return. Momoko then tugged at his sleeve, whispering something in his ear. The unusual word was very easy to recognize as “Seraphim” despite the unusually quiet tone of her voice and Joe bit his lip, trying to decide if he should leave, but was held back by the fact that it was he, after all, who was responsible for knocking out Shima’s prosthetic leg. The third-year did forgive him, yet he couldn’t very well be the first to leave, now, that would be ridiculously rude. However, he reached a decision quite easily when Shima became the one to end the conversation. Joe let out a repressed wave as the third-year left and then turned his attention to Momoko. “I guess we should be cleaving?” Turning his head away from Momoko, he looked to the direction where he last heard Minegishi’s voice, hoping he was facing the right way. He found it difficult to say goodbye, both in terms of not understanding the language all that well and in the sense that he did not want to be rude to the one who rescued Ojo, but he wasn’t sure he could count on Yoshinon, Momoko was just as shy as he was, if not more so, and he was not sure what Yoshi’s stance on going to Seraphim was after her encounter with Shima. As such, Joe had to take it upon himself. How hard can it be? He was speaking all this time with complete strangers, although he had no opportunity to practice how to say goodbye to a one yet.

T-T-T-Thank you, Minegishi-san, for returning Ojo- ” “Arf!” "-to me. I am not s-sure wh-what I would d-do if he w-w-went missing.” Off to a good a start as any. “I am s-s-sorry, but we have places to be before tonight.” Joe turned towards the direction he thought Yoshi was standing, as if to somehow telepathically ask her if she was still coming with them. Maybe he was getting the hang of this. “See you a-drowned.

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe froze from Yoshinon's outburst!
    Momoko wants to go to Seraphim.
    Joe cannot decide to leave with Momoko just yet.
    Shima says goodbye, leaving the group.
    Joe thinks it's time to go to Seraphim.
    Joe tries to say goodbye to Minegishi properly.
    It doesn't work out too well.

Close your Eyes
    Visualize
    As your mind spies
    Through this world's disguise

Sparkly Bunny

User Image
    ███████████████▌ばんび▐█
    ___________________ III. the empress

User ImageUser Image
  • "I suppose you'll have to show us your moves next time, eheh~ Welcome to the Student Council, Masuko-san~" To be honest, the role of the adviser was to offer sound thinking to an otherwise distracted President. Bambi didn't look forward to the mountains of paperwork and all the account keeping that came with the position, so she supposed that it only made sense to delegate every other aspect of the job to the members of her council. And the fact that Hikaru showed interest in joining, couldn't make the young lady any more happier. "Your duties, should you choose to accept them...." She began speaking brightly before plopping another box by the doorway, "Is to stand there and look pretty."

She turned and smiled to the fair haired student, "Could you do that? Oh also, I might ask you for your opinion from time to time, so keep that in mind~ Otherwise you can just take it easy."

"Got any spaces for me on yer team?? Banbi-chan~?" Chiaki piped up after sticking in his head back into the room to retrieve more packages.

"Absolutely not!" Shoving her cube on top of the rowdy teenager's pile she ushered him out the door. "Phew.."

It was at that moment that a pause fell between the three kids, Hideaki decided to ask Bambi something that would set a more serious tone for their conversation. "Yes, of course I was there. I trust you two were as well?" For a moment, she had stopped moving boxes, as there were only a few large ones left in various corners of the room. She might need a hand to push the one beside her leg over towards the door later, but for now she felt there was something more important at hand. The safety and well-being of a fellow student. "What do you think about it? I don't know much about Ishida-san, and I regret not doing so when I had the chance.... But I don't think that person would be thoughtless enough to wander around the---" She caught her words in her throat and coughed, "Pardon me... Yes.. Its very unfortunate what happened. I hope you both stay vigilant in this town. Don't go wandering these streets alone at night~ alright?"

She waggled her finger like a mother would do to her child.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ▰▰┆Banbi Nagi
    LOCATION · StuCo Clubroom TAG · Hikaru Masuko, Hideaki Fujikawa

──▄▀▀▀▄───────────────
    ────────────────────
    ███████─────────▄▀▀▄
    ████░░█▀█▀▀▀▀█░░
    ███▄███░░░░░░░▀▀░░

• Hug the Pug
    WarBandit267

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
    User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
    ____ Not sure what it means,
    But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
    I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
    Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
    Well, apparently, Hikaru was supposed to literally dance, but not now. They mentally sighed with relief. There was no way Hikaru could improvise a dance, especially with so little time to prepare. As for the duties… It seemed reasonable. Stand somewhere and look pretty. ”Can I look fabulous~?” Hikaru teased. Pretty, fabulous, handsome, it wasn’t any problem for this kid. ”Of course I’ll accept!” The other kid didn’t seem so lucky with getting a position on student council… perhaps Hikaru had gotten the last slot? At any rate, he seemed too busy moving boxes. Good endurance on that one, but Hikaru wasn’t interested in flirting with him.

And then she mentioned the missing student. The room fell quiet. Again, of course, the first time being before she mentioned the student. Hikaru nodded slowly. They were there, and of course Banbi-san and Hideaki-san had to be. Banbi fell silent in her sentence. Was she thinking of the rumors of the haunted amusement park? It was usually the first place mentioned in possible sites a missing person would end up.

“Stay away from the theme park honey,” was all that Hikaru knew from what their mother told them as a young child. Of course, as a child, one would love to see an amusement park, but a significant less would want to see one that was rumored haunted.

Banbi’s warning snapped Hikaru out of that memory. ”Y-yes Banbi-sama!” Hikaru said, nodding. Of course, it was still light out, summer had not quite let go of the season, but still…

”If I may ask, what exactly are in these boxes?” Hikaru asked, going over to one of the bigger ones in the corner, and looking it over with pale hazel eyes, that seemed almost orange. It was a little dusty, from what they could tell by running a slender finger on the surface of one. Perhaps there was a recent move from the student council room to this one, or they had just been left like that for the entire summer. They turned back to Banbi and Hideaki, rubbing the bit of dust between their index finger and thumb to get it off.

Velvet ropes and guitars
    Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
    Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
    ~Hikaru is now officially on the Student Council! This will look great on a resume!
    ~Job duties outlined. Just do what you normally do, only standing still!
    ~The missing student is brought up from today's assembly... Room awkwardness increases!
    ~Hikaru asks what is in the boxes.

My co-performers are: Banbi Nagi, Hideaki Fujikawa
    I am at: Full Health (100%)
    My setting is: The Student council room
    My props are: nothing.
    The scriptbook says I should be: Curious

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

m a c a r o n b u n n y
    WarBandit267

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
            turtle
            turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
            turtle
                  User Image
                    ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                    turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                    thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                    turtle
                    ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                    turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                    thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                    turtle
                    turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                    turtle
                    thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunari - [x]tttttt ▪▪ ❛- School Gates - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Joe, Yoshi, Minegishi, Ojo, Shimatttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                  turtle
                                                    Momoko shivered as Minegishi made a face at her. As he began talking to her, she shuffled awkwardly out from behind Joe's back and cast her eyes at the entire group, blushing. She was scared to make eye contact with the tall boy in her class, was he teasing her? Momoko glanced at him timidly. Before pulling Yoshinon up in front of her face. She could barely recognize him as Japanese. He reminded her of some American heart throb- she was fairly certain this whole look was very popular in Tokyo. ''I'm not scared of you! I could easily take you! Put them up chump!'' Yoshinon yelled as Momoko used her fingers to make him lift up his own stubby little arms, waving them around like a boxer. Still, the girl behind the rabbit puppet was biting her lip and looked very frightened.
                                                    She glanced at the blonde upperclassmen. He clearly wasn't amused by Yoshinon's little joke. ''I-I'm sorry....' The girl muttered in her own voice. She had made a fool of herself as usual- she was probably going to end up as lonely here as back in middle school. Her expression showed her sadness, and she sighed, turning to walk with Joe. ''Y-Yeah...'' She nodded almost inaudibly, eager to get out of their as soon as possible. It was clear she had got off on the wrong foot with Minegishi and Shima. Then again, she wasn't out looking for friends. The only friend she needed was Yoshinon. She hoped Yoshi would come, I mean if she took Joe to her house.. What sort of impression would he get? She fumbled around with her hands and waited for her senpai.
                                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff