• Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Hinata Hyuuga-Uzumaki

Jounin/First Lady of the Leaf

Company: Sakura Haruno-Uchiha/Ryuuji Uzumaki

Current Location: Konoha Hospital; Sakura's Office

Hinata giggled as Sakura squeaked her name. "Haha, no, I'm not sick at all," said Hinata as she walked inside the medic-nin's office. It was a nice cozy room, complete with its own miniature kitchen. As Hinata sat down at Sakura's desk, she would look outside the office windows and noticed that it had begun to rain outside. It was a good thing she got inside just in time. As Sakura asked her about some tea, Hinata would turn back with a smile and exclaimed, "Oh, some tea would be lovely! I think I will take the winter brew!" As Sakura prepared the tea, Hinata would look around the room and take notice of its medical paraphenelia, particular the items that covered the office desk. Piles and piles of paperwork would cover most of the desk, which Hinata giggled at a bit. "What's happening here? I didn't know the village was requiring a second Hokage to help lead." She wouldn't be surprised if Sakura was Hokage in the future. She did take a lot after her mentor, Tsunade, so becoming Hokage would only be the next, natural step in becoming just like her. Of course, the items that Hinata would look at the most would be the family pictures. Some would be of Sakura and Sasuke's wedding, others would be of them and their children. But she wondered how often Sakura looked at them. Pretty often she would think, but after having Sarada leave, that one simple action probably turned out to be easier said than done. You could say the same could be said for Hinata, after losing...

Hinata would soon be handed her tea, which she then took the spoon to stir it, blow on it to cool the tea, and take a sip. "Mmm! It does warm your soul!," said Hinata jokingly as she held the cup close to her to keep warm. "Sooo, how's your day been?" Hinata would guess that it had to be alright, despite the paperwork. But before she could get an answer out of the pink-haired kunoichi, the office door would open up and...
"Hey.. Sak -" No...it couldn't be. Hinata briefly used her Byakugan for a moment to check his chakra. Yeah, there was no doubting it. This was her son, Ryuuji Uzumaki. As Hinata stared at Ryu and the shock of reality settled in, she slowly lost her grip on the teacup, which proceeded to drop to the floor, breaking and spilling the tea. As it did, Hinata bolted out of her seat towards Ryu and hugged him as hard as she could as she began to wail and cry her eyes out, kneeling down and bringing him down with her. "Ryu...oh my goodness...Ryu..." The Hyuuga heiress was utterly speechless. This had to be some sick joke someone was pulling, but it wasn't. Her son truly had returned to the Leaf and to her. As to how and why he returned didn't matter at this point. Hinata was just glad he returned and, having came to the hospital, confirmed to her that he knew he needed help. Naruto needed to know that his son had returned as well as Ryu's siblings when they got back from whatever they were doing. As far as Hinata was concerned, the Uzumaki family was whole again.

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Miyu Mikino::.
Mercurial Mechanized Maiden

Miyu's plan had worked perfectly and her opponent was shocked and fell to the ground. But far from being happy with her little victory, she glared at the fallen genin and waited for him to get to his feet. Would he try again? Didn't he know that it was worthless? She contemplated kicking him and maybe stomping on him while he was on the ground a few times, but another genin appeared, drawing attention to himself. This one also wanted to fight. Miyu narrowed her eyes at the boy...

"if your both willing to make this more interesting I could step in", said the incoming genin. Miyu knew something about the boy. He was supposed to be on her team, Shiro Nara. Another loud-mouth who liked to talk far too much about how great he was and was going to be. With any luck, Shiro and Kat would fight, leave her alone, and kill each other... but it didn't seem likely. These types liked to force themselves into every situation... especially the types that she wished would end quickly. Luckily, Kat decided that he'd be the one to respond... predictable, she supposed.

"Oh. It's just you" Katsurou greeted Shiro with a look of forced disinterest, "The sun don't look too bright out today so what's my shadow doing walking around, hm?"

Miyu coiled the wires back into her arm and took a few steps backwards. Maybe there was a way out of the fight, after all...

"Shiro-t-tan was looking for me and the rest of the team, right", she asked, her childish habit of adding "tan" to the end of people's names peaking through, despite herself. She screwed up her face, annoyed that it should come up now, when she meant to be taken seriously.

((Short... Killer block!))

Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXX Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies. . .
                  MAKE. US. WHOLE. MAKE. US. ████████████ ✖ - - - and like a vampire, I feed on tragedy that is left to unfold. . . █████
                  MAKE. US. WHOLE. MAKE✖ ✖ With the eyes of an angel, and the heart of a traitor.

" Some answers are best left undiscovered. "

Those words... were spoken by an ignorant mouth and would fall on deaf ears. So easy was it to say that, what did he know? Maybe in his case, if he had questions not needing to be answered, but not her. Alexandria had an injustice that she herself needed to bring punishment upon. Whether or not answers would hurt her was a burden she will have to bare, because never knowing is one of the most terrible pains to suffer, and she has been suffering for quite some time... "Remember...trust no one. This was something she was aware of, you can never trust anyone. Alexandria didn't know whether or not this "god" was trustworthy or even reliable, but he wouldn't have come to her if he wasn't. Her crimson eyes simply watched as the man ran away through the back. There was a moment of silence for her in the bar, everything was still, and she was left to her thoughts. She closed her eyes for that moment, taking it in, her life was about to change very soon. No more wondering, no more living without purpose. It was time to go... That was when someone came into the destroyed bar, and another, and another. Multiple people came, in search of something. Alexandria didn't open her eyes until an odd presence came in. She looked back as she was facing away from them, only to see a very famous face. It was Sasuke Uchiha, the legendary Uchiha. Showing no emotion, she only gazed at him as he walked by. So much wasted power, just festering and rotting. Oh well. After questioning the bartender, they too left through the backdoor. Seems like that man was hiding from them, running from them... like a coward. She'll see him again, and maybe Alexandria will find out just who the mystery man is. He certainly was interesting.

The bar was quiet again and it was just her and the bartender left. The man looked at her, still shaken up from everything that's happened. "Who... are you?" Alexandria didn't look at him, she looked up at the ceiling once more, and then turned to exit the front entrance. "I'm sorry about what happened to your bar. Be happy that you're still alive." She said calmly before walking outside. It was still cold outside, but now it was raining. The weather is odd hear, it changes all the time. She knew what she must do, she had to find that man, and change the course of her life. She was still young, but as time ran slowly, she sometimes forgets that her age isn't twice of what it actually is. She held her hand out, the rain never touches her body. Her aura was and always does evaporates the rain before it hits her, keeping her completely dry in the heavy rainfall. Making her way to the gates, back into the forest, a hooded figure leaped down next to her. It spoke to her, not with it's voice, but telepathically. "Everything is fine. I know what I must do, make sure you or the others don't interfere." She said to it, giving a direct order. Without any motion, it leaped back into the air, disappearing ten feet above. She walked out of the gates, that was it for the action this small village would endure for probably the rest of the year.

She followed the hooded figure's chakra, he didn't seem to hide it too well. Unless, he was leaving it out for her? He wanted Alexandria for something, if he wanted her power for his goals, then he will have it as long as her goals are completed in the end. He was pretty far out of the village but was moving slow. She wasn't going to be someone to run up behind them and try to get the group's attention. She stopped walking through the snow and raised her hand up in front of her. With her palm facing her and her fingers bent a little bit, she stared at herself for a moment. It was as if she was nervous to continue, change was happening and she didn't know whether or not she was going to fulfill her dreams. No matter, her crimson eyes looked forward at the path in front of her, the the future is now. Closing her eyes she threw her hand to the side, as it moved small black feathered wings came out of her back. Her wingspan barely went past her extended arm, but they weren't made to do what normal wings do. Bending her legs a little bit first she leaped high into the air and sped over the trees. The cold air pelted her face but it didn't faze her.

Gracefully, she landed several yards in front of the hooded figure, in the way of his path. When landing she was bent over, right hand on the ground in the snow. Her wings vanished with black feathers falling around her and the now the group in front of her. Her small frame slowly rose back up and her bright crimson eyes pierced through the dark atmosphere to the self-titled "god". The was a moment of silence before she spoke, a moment for them both to look at each other in the eyes. Both of their assumed kekkei-genkai eyes could create an ominous tension between the two bodies. "Amegakure holds many secrets. Secrets that should never be spoken again. Mentioning some of them is an immediate death sentence. I am one of those secrets." She spoke boldly and sharply. "Some things should not be discussed in front of strangers, especially ones not to be trusted." She exclaimed looking straight at Keitaro. It would almost be humorous, but just by looking at him she almost knew what he was. Alexandria would rather speak alone with this hooded man, she would demand it if not for the fact that she needs his words, so she was at his mercy in that perspective. She waited a moment before looking back at the one she came for. Closing her eyes after looking at the blonde, the crimson left the darkness and came back after an exhale. She looked at the hooded figure again, really looked at him. Finding his eyes and never leaving them with hers, she would ask a question that was very important to her. "...do you know who I am?" This, at least, she will ask in front of the strangers. That is all she needs to know to determine whether or not he will know anything she wants. Alexandria is known to many villages as "Pale Death" or the more famous "Angel of Death" but her real name, especially her last name, is extremely unknown. Hopefully he'll give her an answer she's looking for: Not just her name, but what she heirs from. Not to mention, she would hope he had enough nobility to discuss everything dear to her in private.

▀▄▀▄▀ || ??? || With Kami, Kaniro, and Keitaro || Feeling determined and... nervous. || ▀▄▀▄▀MAKE. US. WHOLE.

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
++++++++++The things that are most important aren’t written in books.
++ a k u r a++ a r u n o+++++++
Beauties are like roses+++++Stand too close and the thorns will p***k you++++++++++++++++++++

User Image
Jonin Medic Ninja

”Damorion215”
”T e d d i e s E a t Y o u”

To know that her friend’s presence is purely for pleasure rather than business lifts Sakura’s spirit, finding comfort in the Hyuuga. Even though their meet ups are usually purely business, it’s nice to talk to someone as one woman to another.

Rain drops starts falling against her window and Sakura only now takes notice of the weather. Eyes narrowing as she stares at the darkening sky. Rain? I hope the ground doesn’t get icy. But I don’t remember seeing rain earlier…., she absently thinks to herself. Did they expect rain today? Not that there was much to do about the weather. Sakura shakes off her suspicions and returns to prepping the teas. Hinata happily agrees to be the first person to taste this new brand of tea and Sakura gets bold. “Alright, so I’ll make two winter brews! So you won’t have to face this challenge alone.”

The water is already hot by the time Sakura pulls out the tea bags and drops one inside of the kettle. She lets it sit for a minute while she grabs her secret stash of snacks. Mostly she keeps these for the children who cry during doctor visits. Candy and sweets are her secret weapons! Today? They are just something to counter act the tea. Placing everything on a platter, she drops a handful of cookies onto a napkin and starts preparing their cups.

Suddenly Hinata focuses on her suddenly work load and Sakura turns her head, laughing when she sees her desk. “Naruto just shoves all the work to me. It seems we didn’t marry too well. But it’s fine. Because now thanks to you, I’m going to come by after dinner and show him how I feel about being made his assistant.” Sakura giggles as she makes the empty threat, finding the workload not to be as horrible as when she had first arrived.

Two full cups of tea now set on the platter, Sakura takes her little set up over to the coffee table where Hinata is sitting. It’s more formal than she’d prefer but sometimes she has guests of high status, sometimes her kids, and she prefers to move things away from her desk. Sakura now takes a seat opposite of Hinata and grabs her drink, along with a cookie. Hinata jokes about the tea after one sip and Sakura takes a sip afterwards, now deeming it safe.

Minty.” Not her particular favorite but she takes a few more sips before placing the cup down and resting into her chair. With a heater turned on in the corner, Sakura’s office is already warm so drinking the tea makes it almost uncomfortable. And it shows, by the fidigiting by the pink-haired woman. Perhaps tea wasn’t the best idea. “Well I can’t say it doesn’t warm you! Maybe I should try some heated milk to go with it. Children would like it more if it tastes sweeter and milky.” Sakura doesn’t even realize she speaks aloud, thinking her thoughts were inside her head.

Hinata asks about the woman’s day and Sakura finds her good mood dimming as she recalls the news of half her family going on a mission. It’s often that Sakura confides in Hinata her frustration when it comes to her family, and her worries. No one understood what being the parent of a child who is hunted, better than another parent of the same situation. Though, deep inside, where Sakura would never admit in fear of breaking her bonds, Sakura is envious of Hinata who at least has Naruto to confide in.

Just as she is about to bring up the news of Sasuke, the door to her office opens and someone calls out her name. The voice is familiar and yet she doesn’t recognize it but before she can turn her head, Hinata utters ‘Ryu’ and bolts for the visitor. Barely jumping out of the woman’s path, Sakura’s first concern was the sound of shattering glass as she feared the stranger was an attack. Until she finally took a look and saw that the ‘attacker’ was none other than Ryuuji. And the glass was only the cup Hinata dropped.

Ryuuji-kun! What are you doing her-Hinata!” Her friend was overjoyed, yes, but also causing a scene right in the door way. Sakura took it upon herself to act as the sensible one for now and quickly moves around the two and shields them with her body. Busy looking up and down the hallways, she speaks. “We can talk about this more when we get inside the room. If Ryuuji-kun is here, then ANBUs shouldn’t be too far. But Hinata…,” her tone growing soft as she addresses the happy mother. “That means you have to give him room to walk.”

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.

+++++I am currently
              Hospital // Her Office

+++++I am with
              Hinata & Ryuuji

+++++OoC – N/A

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              Since the beginning I have been saying that I'm a angel
                              But since I accepted the ways of the world;
                              Money, women, I became a worldly angel
                              But my mother always wanted me to do it for Christ
                              So I think the angel inside of me is ashamed
                              So in order to bring you all this rawness I have learned from earth.
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              tab tab tab I hide behind.. my face paint..

Everything seem to happen too fast for his mind to process everything. Before he knew it, he was kneeling on the ground - Listening to his mother sobs. His body trembled slightly, his clothes were wet, after all. But it was also from the shock of her reaction. He had tried to kill her, four years ago. Did she forget about that? Or was this just because he hadn't been around for those four years. He couldn't seem to process what was going on - his mind wouldn't allow the thought, that his mother's love was much greater than what he had done. It wasn't until he heard Sakura say something about the ANBU not being very far behind him - and that they would be better off speaking with the door closed.

Ryu gave a small shake of his head, although he was sure the leaf shinobi were already searching him. He was still a missing nin after all. Well, for the time being, until he was brought to the Hokage - his father. "I can handle the Anbu.." he spoke the words, before he even thought of it. His mind was still on being a missing nin. He had dealt with the anbu for a long while. Never killing them, only injuring them, before rushing away. It was something that seemed to come natural to him. Yet, he found himself slowly getting back to his feet.

Placing his arms around his mother, Ryu got to his feet, and shuffled in through the doorway - still holding Hinata. It was at that point the thought came to him. He was still some how running away. If he would have just stayed put by the gates - nobody would be searching the village in hopes of catching him. "You can't tell him, i'm here." he spoke the words in a quiet tone. The him he was referring too, was his father, Naruto. Ryu was sure someone was rushing to tell him, but he just wasn't ready.

Ryu fell silent then, letting his oddly colored eyes closed. The headache came, the moment Hinata had wrapped her arms after him, and began crying. Ryu had learned on his trip back to Konoha - to block out those voices. It was the reason he had a sudden headache. These voices were starting out - once again. His eyes opened, as he turned his gaze on Sakura. "I need your help. I need something that'll block or at least quiet down these..." His voice trailed off, as he pulled himself away from his mother.

"voices." He finally mumbled out, moving towards the far corner of the room. Leaning against the wall, he slide down into a sitting position on the floor. 'You'll never get rid of us!' the voice slipped through his weak mind block. he had been doing so well, until he entered this room. His gaze drifted up to stare at the pink haired Kunoichi.

⊰Layout⊱ ▪ ⊰Credit⊱ ▪ ⊰Empress Sachi⊱

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

п ε ν ε я ɢσ вαcκ σп мч шσяᴅ.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The blonde gave a small shake of his head, since when was Lu ever sober? Naruto gave a half hearted chuckle to himself, as he thought about it. He wasn't even sure if he'd ever met the male sober. He figured one time, maybe when Lu was quite young, but that was understandable. Drinking wasn't really the blonde's interest. He couldn't say he never went and drank, but it wasn't something he did often.

When Kai spoke, asking who Lu was - and Lu replied. Naruto gave a small shake of his head. It was best not to go there right at that moment. He had to find a better place to talk - before the giant destroyed the building. He couldn't help but look up at the ceiling, and give a shake of his head. Another thing he would have to eventually get fixed, as soon as possible. His blue gaze took a look around, as he thought of a place. Well, outside it was. "Let's head out, i'm pretty sure outside is the only place Lu can actually stand without breaking something." Naruto said, jokingly.

When it came to the giant and buildings, Naruto just couldn't match the two together. Not unless the building was at least 9 foot tall. He gave a small shake of his head, as he made his way to the busted up door and frame entrance. Sadly, for Naruto, he hadn't noticed the weather, until that moment. It was pouring outside, he came to a sudden stop just before the door. Reaching his hand up and scratching his head - he smiled, lightly. Well, now he would have to find a place inside, big enough for the Giant.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxтнαт ıƨ мч пıпᴅσ, мч пıпנα шαч.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

т н σ s є ωнσ םσ иσт υםєяsтαиם тяυє ραιи.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A small yawn escaped his lips, as he walked through the snow. The weather keep changing, but he payed no attention to it. His mind was else where - on the girl in the bar. He knew that chakra, it felt familiar to him, yet foreign at the same time. His head stayed slightly down, as he moved, silently. Well, expect the crunch of the snow underneath his feet. As he grew even more lost in his thoughts, he just about didn't notice the oncoming chakra. It was only after he came to a small halt, and looked up - he noticed Alexandria just ahead of him. Blocking his path way. His rinnegan eyes blinked, lazily, as he took noticed to the black feathers that were around her.

So, she had decided to come follow him. It was at that point, he began to truly hide his own chakra. It faded into just about nothing - although, there was still a small hint that he was there. It was something that Kami had taught himself - to hide his own chakra, to almost none existed. It was faint, but it seemed to work well for him. Who would bother on trying to locate someone with a faint chakra? Presuming it was a weak person, or the sensor ninja was just too lazy to look into it. It wasn't until their eyes met, Kami became sure of himself. The chakra was covered in death - there was only one clan that could wield such chakra.

Yet, Kami had been sure that clan had been whipped from the earth, much the like Uchiha clan. Only much different, in some ways. He listened to her speak, deciding to stay silent, for the time being. "Amegakure is well known for it's many secrets. Giving a small village, and always between a once raging war. You, on the other hand, are one of those deadly secrets - the citizens of Amegakure wish to forget, i suppose." he replied, with a monotone. Her next words, caused Kami to stare at her. He was sure, he knew who she spoke of. He didn't really trust the blonde any more then she did - Kaniro was the only one keeping Kami from doing something about the little intruder.

"...do you know who I am?" The words caused Kami to raise his brow at her. Her name? Did she not know it or was this some kind of test to see weather he was worthy or not. Kami thought about it for a couple of minutes, if it was a test, he would have to choose his words, wisely. "You are known by many names. Some are nicknames of those who fear you and lived to tell the tale." He responded, all the while moving towards her. He only came to a stop, when he was beside her. "The Zetsumei Clan was the most feared. I assumed you were all whipped out, i guess i was wrong." He spoke in a whisper, for her ears only.

He assumed everyone in the Zetsumei Clan had been killed that night. If he was correct, even now, whoever spoke about this clan - was taken away, never to be heard of again. Kami just assumed the person was killed, and tossed away - keeping some fear spread across Amegakure. Making it well known that speaking about the clan would lead to death.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи иєvєя υםєяsтαиם тяυє ρєαcє

High-functioning Genius

User Image
Temari Nara

Company: Naruto, Lu and Kai

Temari had just returned from a simple supply trade mission to Suna and back. She was often selected for these missions when not needed elsewhere due to her familiarity of the area, for more than obvious reasons. Temari never minded, it meant she could see her brothers if only for a short while.
Glancing out a window she noticed the rain, "Good thing we recently finished that new barn in the forest, I'm sure the deer are glad for a second barn."
The jounin spoke aloud to herself just as she neared the Hokage's office. Temari turn to go report in with Naruto and nearly ran into him in the doorway.
"Hokage-sama!" She said with a start, then noticed the disheveled doorframe. "Uhm… I just wanted to let you know the supply trade went well and the hospital has received it's supplies, what happened to your door?"
The question portion of the run-on sentence was said with a bit of a rush and had cut off the ending of the word supplies.

Demonic Kitten

6,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image Shiro Nara
theme

Shiro had certainly enjoyed what he saw from the fight even if it was somewhat short. He heard the just him comment and pointed in the direction of Katsurou. "My Shadow Sword Style would disagree" he replied proudly. He was not going to be disregarded so easily. He had somewhat of a reputation to keep. He was going to say more before he directed his attention to his teammate who had asked if he was looking for the rest of the team and their sensei. "Right I had been training earlier and decided to look for everyone" he replied keeping a having an expression that was somewhat relaxed, but still brimming with confidence and energy.

For now it seemed a sparring match was off of the table, but that did not mean it could not come about later. There were bound to be plenty of opportunities to test his strength and gauge his progress. He was going to have to take on Katsurou since it was a matter of keeping up with the persona of becoming a living legend and show he was more then big goals and talking big. "any chance you would know where the rest of the team might be at this moment?" he asked waiting for an answer from Miyu. He was used to the somewhat unusual habit so he did not pay it much mind.

Quote:
(( ))

Mock Pride

Desdamin

User Image

Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXX Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies. . .
                  MAKE. US. WHOLE. MAKE. US. ████████████ ✖ - - - and like a vampire, I feed on tragedy that is left to unfold. . . █████
                  MAKE. US. WHOLE. MAKE✖ ✖ With the eyes of an angel, and the heart of a traitor.

Alexandria listened to Kami's first answer as he was walking towards her. She was at a far enough distance where the others wouldn't be able to hear them. Many people from many villages feared her, well, her story. Nobody could see her face and know it was "The Angel of Death" so she was still able to go about her day with no interruptions or attacks. It wasn't until she was in the middle of a battle where the opponent would realize who she was, by then it was too late. Her eyes never left his as he walked towards her, she noticed his chakra was almost gone now so he was in fact displaying it for her to find. At that moment she dropped hers as well, her scent went away with it too so if there were any normal people or weak shinobi they could breathe easy again. He was now standing right next to her, there was already a sense of trust between them it seems, something that isn't easy for the both of them she assumed. "The Zetsumei Clan was the most feared. I assumed you were all whipped out, I guess i was wrong." As he spoke her bloodline's name her eyes closed. It felt so good to hear someone else speak her name without fear. Her heart dropped a little bit, he did in fact know about her.

Alexandria's eyes opened again, only to look at the ground in an almost sorrowful look. "Two of us survived. My brother and I. He made it his will to save my life and take me to a place where I would be safe. After sending me away he went back to where the war was happening and I never saw or heard from him again..." As she spoke, her voice would too stay low for nobody else to hear. Admittedly this was a touchy subject for her and it was the first time in years that she showed any real emotion. "Nobody knows if he's still alive, I don't expect you to, but I've heard stories that sounded like they were about him." It seemed like there wasn't a person in the world that can know if he's alive except him and maybe the highest position in the villages. People say he's been working in the shadows, either completed the most top secret missions or shady work for the Feudal Lords. Nobody knows for sure though. The only thing she wanted to know was why he hasn't found her, hell, why hasn't he even looked for her? Alexandria wasn't going to ask questions about him, she will only come out disappointed and despondent. Her eyes closed again for a moment, trying to push out the memories of him, they would only hurt her in the end.

Opening her bright eyes again, she would look up at the man beside her. When was the last time someone was this close to her in fact? She was smaller than him, so looking up at him, at those eyes of his, there was always this looming sense of power, especially in his voice. Now was about the time she realized that she was freezing, it always takes awhile to realize it. She wasn't drenched like the others should be, but that didn't change the temperature for her. "You don't travel alone, it seems like you have somewhere to go and people to see. You have a purpose and an agenda. You spoke of it vaguely in the bar when you were fighting that man, speaking about the world feeling your pain? What is it that you are wanting to accomplish? Revenge? For what?" Alexandria kept gazing up at him, hopefully he would trust her enough to answer. The hooded man wanted her to come to him, requested her presence here but for what? The only answer that made the most logical sense was that he had a goal in life and needed the power he sensed from her to accomplish it. If this was true, what was she getting out of it? From herself, she would find purpose. Instead of wasting away through time being a wondering death dealer, she could do something she's been wanting to do for a long time. Before she spoke, her eyes met the ground again. "I too have pain. That you know. My family were slaughtered because of pure jealousy and fear. We weren't an aggressive family. We served the Amekage and they never aided us even when we called to them. It is then my belief that the whole village was involved. Everyone feared us then, and I want to show them they were right to be afraid. It was their destinies to wipe out my bloodline and they failed. My destiny, my purpose in life, is filled with nothing but vengeance for my family. I will restore the fear of my name. The Death Gods are angry for their servants' end, they want punishment and so do I. Alexandria Zetsumei will be the hand that sanctions their demise...-" As she spoke more and more her fists started clenching. She was finally starting to realize how much she was hurting and how much anger was festering inside her. Once more she looked up at him, her eyes more determined and filled with hatred than ever before. "-and I will not fail." The questions she was wanted to know from him was not about her past. She will find that out when she returns to Amegakure for the first time since her family's genocide. Alexandria wanted to know, most importantly of all, was if he can help her achieve her purpose in life. And if that was so, then she will help him on his.

No matter what.

▀▄▀▄▀ || ??? || With Kami, Kaniro, and Keitaro || Feeling determined and... nervous. || ▀▄▀▄▀MAKE. US. WHOLE.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

т н σ s є ωнσ םσ иσт υםєяsтαиם тяυє ραιи.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, there was another Zetsumei roaming freely around these nations. He couldn't be sure weather he had met this girl's brother or not. Maybe he could have, and just not noticed it or her words were true - and he was working for someone of power, and had no choice but to keep himself hidden from the rest of the world. There was just so many options, any one of them could be true. Kami took notice to her sorrowful look, and guessed that this topic, was rather touchy for her. Just as speaking about his group, and the goal of Fukushu was rather touchy for him. It always seemed to take him back to the day, he watched his mother be murdered. The Uchiha had been Obito, of course. Yet, Kami hadn't been strong enough to fight off the Uchiha. It was the main reason he always watched himself when he was around Syn - or any Uchiha for that matter. He didn't trust them, weather they showed him respect or not.

"I have no doubt, if those stories you've heard are true - he'd still be alive and roaming the nations. Your clan are rather difficult to.. destroy, shall we say." Weather she took his sentence wrong or not - it didn't matter to him. The Zetsumei Clan was the strongest Amegakure had. It was the fact that the clan was too powerful, they needed to be whipped out. So Kami assumed. Why else would someone attack an entire clan? With an intend to kill them all off, and hopefully have them forgotten. Only most failed to do so. Just like ITachi had, when he left Sasuke alive. Just as his home did, with their strongest clan.

As she spoke of his purpose in life, Kami turned his head to stare at her. His rinnegan eyes stared her up and down - yet he wasn't looking at her body. No, Kami was deciding on weather he could trust this girl or not. His goal was his entire life. He was unsure on what his next actions were going to be, after filling the nations with the lose of their beloved Hokage. Well, as he would fulfill his goal, he would also fulfill his father's. Granting peace through pain. Yet, he still needed power and strength on his side. After he looked her over, his eyes finally rested back to her own eyes. There was only a very select few that knew of his goal. People whom he trusted enough, and knew wouldn't get in his way. Syn, happened to be one of them, as well as Kaniro. The others just seemed to join Fukushu, as faithful followers or simply recruited because of their strength and power.

Kami never allowed the weak to join, nor take any high risks. Sarada, was a different story. She was the daughter of Sasuke - Kami just couldn't refuse the girl. After a few minutes went by, Kami looked away from Alexandria, and stared off at the snow covered trees. "The world shall feel pain, feel my pain, with the death of the Hokage of the hidden leaf village. You speak of revenge, it is simply pay back for taking a true god out of this world. I will remove the Hokage, just as he removed my father..." His voice faded, as a sudden sadness filled his own tone. Kami was still unknown to what his father had done for Naruto, before dying. His mind, body, and soul were hell bend on killing Naruto for the pain he caused him with the lose of Nagato. "My goal is to show the world what's it's like to lose someone dear to them. The death of Uzumaki Naruto, will cause the nations a great pain. Which will bring true peace, in due time." He mumbled out, his tone had gotten stronger by the end of his sentence. The sadness had vanished, just as fast as it had came.

His gaze returned to Alexandria, as she spoke about her own purpose - seeking revenge for her family. To restore the Zetsumei name, as well as the fear that went with it. "You seek vengeance, as many would. It's the reason this ninja world will never understand true pain.. You want to fulfill your purpose, do so - but Amegakure belongs to me. Do as you wish to get your vengeance, but destroy it, and i will stop you." He replied, a hint of power returning to his tone. After Hanzō was killed, his father and mother had taken over Amegakure. The village was the only thing he had left of both his parents. He wouldn't allow someone to destroy.

"I have places to go, as you said before. Right now, i wish to escape this rain, as i'm sure you do, as well. The hideout is just up ahead. I have a long travel to Kumogakure, once i've rested enough." Kami finally began moving again. The rain had already soaked through his black robe, and he was beginning to get annoyed with being chilled to the bone. "Follow if you want to speak some more." He tossed the sentence over his shoulder, as he leaped upon a snow covered branch - and completely took off.

Kami took the faster way to returning to the hideout, once again. It took another twenty minutes, before Kami jumped from a branch, and touched the ground. He didn't bother to glance behind him to see if Alexandria had followed him or not. He wanted to get out of the rain, as fast as possible. Kami let out a small sigh, as he felt some unknown chakra's within the hideout. The only one that seemed to stick out to him, was Syn's. Well, the male was clearly having a swell time. He gave a small shake of his head, before entering.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи иєvєя υםєяsтαиם тяυє ρєαcє

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
                                        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´Kaniro Terumi Hoshigaki`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Member of Fukushu

The male gave a small shake of his head. Mind wind going to where Keitaro's had just been. Was it really a good idea to be getting someone drunk with such power? Well, it would be quite interesting to find out - although it might be a little on the hard side, if something bad happened. Say, maybe a fight or something? Kaniro gave a small shake of his head - Kami hadn't been drunk, and had already gotten into a bar right.

"We have to get out of here." Kaniro mumbled out, placing his hand on the blonde's shoulder, while using his own strength - Kaniro guided the male around, and quickly moved back towards the entrance of the small village. He was an S-Ranked criminal, just like his father had been. He couldn't afford to get caught by the Leaf.

A small sigh escaped his lips, as he let his hand dropped from Keitaro's shoulder - reaching up and lightly tugging on his hood. The rain was starting to get a bit more heavier than Kaniro would have liked. Not that he didn't like the rain, he rather enjoyed it. Looking up at the sky, he allowed a few rain drops to splash his face, before turning his attention back to Keitaro. Deciding it was best to answer the blonde's question now.

"I'd say it would be a little too early for Kami to get involved with the hidden leaf, right now. Fukushu members were told to keep a low profile, until told otherwise. Still in the process of gaining strength, and information." He explained, with a small shrug of his shoulders. What harm would it do by telling Keitaro? It wasn't like the blonde was going to take off any time soon..

Skawly

✗ Location→ A small village ↪ By a bar ↪ Forest
                                        ✗ Company→ Keitaro Yamada
                                        ✗ Clothes→Black Fukushu Robe over a black loose kimono
                                        ✗ Weapons→ Samehada(Wrapped in bandages, on back) Two Katanas(Sealed)
                                        ✗ OOC→((N/A))

Once upon a time I swore I had a h e a r t, long before the world I know tore it all apart.
                                        Once upon a time there was a p a r t of me I s h a r e d, years before they took away,
                                        The p a r t of me that c a r e d.

Ruthless Demigod

User Image
User Image

As he finished cleaning the kitchen and putting away the dishes, Syn heard Koizumi come and grab her food, then dart out of the room. The slight gust of wind that accompanied her brought her scent into the room as well, the refreshing aroma tickling his nose just enough to make him turn and watch as she left. A small smirk graced his lips as the young Uchiha grabbed his food off the table, then follow after the woman.

When he reached the next room, he was greeted by the jinchuriki sitting atop a table, scarfing her food down and basically ignoring whatever else was around her. Which was probably what she normally did whenever she ate, so he assumed it was alright. He strolled over to a nearby seat on the other side of the room and sat down in the corner. While he was usually antisocial, that wasn't the reason why he chose to sit in the corner of the room where light didn't hit. Well, not entirely. They were the only two within the base, and while Orochimaru had hid this place very well, the occasional stray wandered inside. Case and point, that blonde from earlier, Keitaro...or something similar. Because of that, he still needed to guard the place, and guard it he shall.

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Syn focused his chakra solely onto his Mind's Eye, activating the jutsu and allowing it to encompass the entirety of the base. Every floor, every corridor, and whatever was inside, all would be known to Syn. He took another breath and extended his grasps past the entrance, so that those who step foot onto the land would be recognized, or targeted, by him.

Ahh! That was sooooo good! I like that steak-thing. It was super delicious! Probably the best I’ve eaten in years. Is there any more?” A loud, feminine voice called out, taking a bit of Syn's attention away momentarily. He brought a spoonful of his lamb and rice to his mouth and began to eat. "I put the rest of the food into the fridge, so if you want more, that's where it is. You may need to heat it up again." His hand covered his food-filled mouth as he spoke, though he made sure that he enunciated accordingly. He took another spoonful and munched contently, enjoying the food that he'd prepared. If his mother was here to taste the twist he put upon one of her recipes, maybe she'd complement him. Maybe she'd...

His left eye shot open when he sensed someone stepping inside of the base. If he hadn't focused onto Koizumi, he would've caught them sooner, but he soon relaxed when he recognized the person as Kami, the leader of Fukushu. He closed his eye and sighed, then deactivated his Mind's Eye before finishing his food. Syn stood from his seat and cracked his neck, then ran his fingers through his hair, releasing any pent up stress he may have had. Well, time to inquire about what's been going on. With a quick use of the Body Flicker Technique, Syn stood next to Kami. "Ah, I see that it's raining from your damp clothing. How did whatever you left to go do turn out?"

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Keromi Kaeru::.
Arrogant Little Frog Perched on a Leaf

She took a few steps backwards and rummaged through his fridge until she found an apple. She wiped it on her shirt and took a big bite of it before putting it back where she'd found it. It was a little too mealy for her tastes.

"You think Aneki needs help from her little brother", she said in a voice that was probably meant to imitate one of the responsible council elders, but she couldn't keep it up and coughed before continuing in her own authoritative tone, "I'm older than you. It's my job to look out for you, Nikel-chan."

Keromi's smile drooped into a bored frown; she turned away and waved dismissively at Nikel like a cowboy walking into the sunset after saving the day... or she would, if she wasn't walking away quite so bow-legged and with her other hand in her pocket. No... instead of a cowboy, Keromi resembled some kind of high school delinquent. The truth was, she had a lot to do, students to meet, training to plan... Ugh... training to plan... And no missions in sight. She may have been acting somewhat dismissive, but the thought that she wouldn't be out there actively engaged weighed down on her, and more. She wanted to be busy. To at least take her mind off the crushing reality of her situation.

"I'll see you later", she said and opened the door to leave, "Let me know how that information pans out."

Prophet

hailshUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

haileyhail; — I LOST MYSELF TO INSANITY ..
                        maydaymaydaymay♕:&* i found myself, alone, with my own imagination and it's creations.
                        mayday▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬i am my own friend.

Seventeen years... Nothing but darkness for seventeen years. It was quiet, it lasted forever, and most importantly of all.

It was very painful...

A Konoha prison guard was on his now third week of work, it was a normal day, for a prison of course. He was making his rounds when he stopped by that particular chamber. "CELL ONE." Was printed on the door above a small window. He finally found the courage to look inside that window. It was dark except for a very large machine in the very back of the room. Something about that machine was very ominous. Foolishly, he opened the cell door to get a closer look. There was nothing and nobody in the room as it should be. Strangely enough the room was very large, enough to hold a hundred people in fact. Also, it was very, very cold. The man brought his arms up to stay warm, his breath now visible, he closed the door behind him so he wouldn't be found out. Stepping towards the end of the room, he gazed around at the system of wires and tubes that all connected to one place. As he got to the middle of the room, he started to hear something. It was singing much like a siren, smooth and beautiful. He wanted to know what this beautiful song was coming from, inside the machine? How could someone be singing inside there all this time? Closer and closer he stepped towards the metal contraption. With every step the song got louder and louder. His curiosity was getting the best of him, if he was caught, he would be fired immediately and would never find a job again. That's when he noticed small windows on the side of the machine. Wiping the condensation off, he put his hand up and looked inside. When he gazed at what was inside, his eyes widened.

A small woman, bright magenta hair, wrapped up in bandages mostly covered in old blood. Her eyes were completely covered in wrapping and her mouth was stapled shut. Her arms were tied and wrapped around her waist with her hands bolted to her back. The systems of tubes and wires were all coming together into her back. They were just connected, they went inside her back. The women was against the wall, bolted into it with large spikes: Two in each leg, and one just below each shoulder. The sight was enough to bring tears to the man's eyes. "How can they do this? This is... inhumane, monstrous! How can someone still be alive after this?!" He said to himself. It just wasn't right, he knew she was a prisoner but... how does anyone deserve this? He gulped as he thought about what he was going to do. He was proficient at sealing. Maybe this woman needed to be sealed to an extent but not like this. He was going to free her of these bolts and staples. She needed to breathe real air again. Something was telling him he had to do something. What he didn't know was that it was the song getting to his head. It made him want to help her despite the completely illogical factors. There was a large button next to the machine and a hand scanner. He just got his authorization yesterday because he was showing such promise. He could do this. Typing on the computer nearby, he found out how this woman was staying alive. She was never fed, it was all with these tubes. Her body was that of an extremely anorexic woman. You could almost see all of her bones through her skin as she was not getting the necessary nutrition that everyone needed. Shaking his head, he knew he was doing the right thing.

Shutting off the alarms first, he pressed his hand on the scanner, waited for it to beep, flash a green light, and punched the red button. After a moment the giant machine doors started opening. It was below freezing in that chamber, that's why it was so cold in the room. Gases of moisture spilled out of the machine filling the floor in front of him and then... there she was. The singing was getting quiet again, hitting him enough to fill his heart with sorrow. He slowly walked to the body. Such a sad song, she much be in a great deal of pain and sadness. The first thing he would do is taking the wrapping off of her eyes. To see light again would be hard for her, but there's nothing he would rather have if he was in her position. Slowly wrapping the tape off, the song stopped. It made him pause for a moment, it was very ominous and made a bead of sweat to roll down his face. Finally getting the right eye uncovered, it was closed with an old tear made of blood that has fallen down her face so long ago. There was some movement of her closed eye, as if it was fighting to open for the first time in over a decade. And then... it opened. Her eye opened quickly and right when he looked into the small pink, beady pupil it was too late. The man felt his mind pulse, he was not in the real world anymore. The room twisted around, he fell back on the floor, and watched as the woman bolted to the wall started moving. Her body was shaking back and forth but the room was falling apart. The large tubes ripping around and whipping the walls and floor. The prison guard panicked, getting up and running but a large tube came down and whipped him back in the direction of the prisoner. Her eye was piercing through his soul, he couldn't stand it, he thought he was going to die from her gaze alone. His body became frozen in fear as the tubes and wires started whipping him all over his body. His flesh was tearing and being ripping open and he cuddled up trying to protect himself. Then, the largest pipe, came down from the ceiling.

He watched with fearful eyes as his life was coming to an end. Just as the felt the large pipe touch his skin he woke up. It was her Haibumaindo no konran, activated right when he looked her in the eye. But reality, wasn't much better. In horror he watched the woman freeing herself. AS she started ripping off a lot of the banages off her body, she was revealing that she was entirely covered in stitches. Every though she was almost nothing but skin and bones, she was ripping her shoulders out of the large bolts. The same with her hands as well, after freeing them from being bolted in her back, she ripped the bolts out soon after and tossed them on the ground. With her hands free she ripped her legs out of the bolts as well, though her weak body fell to the ground causing the other bolt to rip out as well. She was weak, but she could still move. Most of the bandages were ripped off her now except her face and barely enough to cover where it was important. "S-seventeen years... and here.. you.. are..." Was all she could manage out at that moment while crawling towards him. The guard's body was still frozen in fear from her genjutsu that she activated without effort. "W-Who are you?! WHAT ARE YOU?" She ignored the questions. You cannot count how many times she hears that, and finally after being free, that's the first thing she hears? "I... need to feed." She whispered with a maniacal grin afterward. With her legs still ripped apart she leaped at him with just her arms.

His screams were cut off quickly.

After about an hour a guard was walking by, he was looking for the man who seemed to disappear. Maybe he went on his lunch and didn't tell anybody which is... still a bad thing to do. "Idiot..." The man said aloud to himself. Walking past Cell One he shivered, it was way colder than usual. As he worked here for many years, he knew something was off. The magenta haired woman stood up. The stitches were gone and she was back in her normal state. Her hands and mouth were absolutely covered in blood. Panting, her legs were still a little shaky but they were completely healed up. Her whole body in fact was healed up. The body laying on the ground didn't even look like it was once a human being an hour ago, it was completely unrecognizable. She went to wipe her mouth only to then realize, duh, there was already blood on her hands. Rolling her eyes she shook as much of the blood off her hands as she could. NOW she wiped most of the blood off her mouth. "Much better..." She said to herself with smile. "Alright, down to business!" She started, talking to herself completely. "The alarms aren't set off yet, fantastic! Let's see, I should be in cell one if they haven't moved me in forever. That means... hmm... yep. I'm gonna kill them all!" Mayday said to herself, coming to a conclusion that didn't at all make sense to what she was saying before. She turned to the door to head out when she stopped. There was a guard standing there with the door open, staring at her. She stared back in a confused manner as his stare was filled with nothing but shock. She walked up to him as he seemed to be frozen. Mayday drew herself closer and closer to the man's head, stopping right by his ear with her hand up to her mouth. "This is the part where you run away." She advised as he seemed to forget his part in this play.

The man woke the hell up and darted screaming "Sound the alarms! Prisoner One has escaped!!" Giving a slight chuckle, Mayday started walking the opposite direction, not chasing him as most bloodthirsty murderers would do. Well... she was bloodthirsty, sometimes... most of the time... all the time... shut up. Skipping her feet she made her way down the hallway, let's see if she remembers the layout of this place! After a moment Mayday pointed to the ceiling. "And we begin in three... two...-" Her countdown was cut off by the alarm going off, she thought her timing would be right. With a sigh, she realized she just wasn't as cool as the people in the movies. Oh well. Her eyes looked up at the corner in front of her as around the other side she heard footsteps coming her way. Walking towards them, a man skid on the floor in front of her. "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!! The fire ball took the entire hallway, it kissed the walls enough that it left trails of fire on the walls and ceiling. Mayday just stared at it and in the last minute, grinned. The explosion blew out the windows and caused quite a loud noise as smoke rose out into the outside air. "Did I get her?" Through the fire her bare feet stepped towards him, completely unscathed by his attack. "Have you ever noticed that when someone says those words they in fact did not 'get them'?" Her pink and green eyes pierced into his as the man stepped back. Gasping the man turned the corner and booked it down the hall. Already at the corner Mayday put her hand on the walls next to her. Bone spikes protruded out of the walls at the end of the hall, completely blocking his path. Soon after he realized more bones started coming out of the walls, towards him. They started coming out fast enough that he had to turn around and they were chasing him.

Knowing he would have to go through her to escape the man formed a hand sign. "Fire Release: Running Fire! Running towards her, a stream of fire left his mouth. Mayday held her arms up as the inferno engulfed her completely. He kept blowing the stream of fire until all of a sudden, she emerged out of his fire. Screaming at him like a banshee, he saw her face: Flesh was melting, the right side of her jaw was visible showing her teeth. The flesh on her hands were also melting but she grabbed his face, disrupting his jutsu. The man screamed as her boiling skin started fusing with his from immense cooling. With a quick glance, Mayday started feeling the rush again. A quick maniacal laugh and her teeth were meeting his eyes. As the other men were approaching the screams wouldn't stop. The more she ate, the better her body was feeling. She was still extremely anorexic looking, but she was finally get her... nutrients. Finishing enough as she needed in the time she had, Mayday wasted no time running back down the hall she was once in towards the group coming to her now. She threw her right hand out with five inch long bone claws coming out of each finger. The claws reached the wall and went halfway through, breaking apart and ripping the wall open next to her as she ran. Coming to the end her hand followed through the wall with her, meeting the first man in front with perfect timing. Within mere seconds he was no longer recognizable. As he fell Mayday grabbed his extended arm and whipped him downward into another one, slamming them both into the ground immediately. She didn't lose her grip on him though, with his wrist already shattered she lifted him up and whipping the next guy into the wall with immense speed. Only this time she continued whipping one body with another.

All of this happened within second, way too soon for anyone to react. Mayday started panting, she didn't have the stamina she usually did. "Do what you will, our messengers have been sent to Naruto Uzumaki. You may kill us, but you'll never defeat our Hokage! He's the strongest shinobi in the world!" With a keen eye Mayday came inches away from his face. "He sounds... precious to you!" She said sounding very excited. "You don't know who he is do you?" He said with a smile full of fake confidence. "You're done for." This changed her expression from maniacal to questioning. "Done for?" There was a moment of silence before Mayday brought her hand to her head. She just started laughing lightly, she put her left hand on the man's shoulder as her chuckle began to stop. "Oh, you, you're crazy." With that she just started walking past him, and that was that. "H-Hey stop! I'm going to stop you!" "Mmm no you're not!" She said casually waving to him without turning around and walking though a door. Although, Mayday did get interested in whoever that guy was talking about... what's-his-name: Something-tar Blue-something-taki. Whatever, who cares, she was going to have to leave soon. This floor was mostly on fire now, surely having the smoke visible to the village even in the rain. Not to mention they were too far from the village, hell, he might even be getting that message right now. With a shrug Mayday continued on casually, not worried about a thing. Stepping downstairs and escaping the smoke filled upstairs, she thought for a split second about the other prisoners. Should she free them? That would just cause chaos though. Hmm... She stopped on the steps for a moment, this was a tough question. "Eh, we'll see." She said shrugging to herself. Oh look, the fourth floor. One down, three more to go! Let's be honest...

She wasn't in any sort of hurry.

mayday mayday Mayday Lovett
                                                ; — | Konohgakure Prison | Myself | I AM FREE. |

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces