Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster

User Image
User Image

LOCATION: The Fukushu Base MOOD: Tense COMPANY: Kaniro, Kami, and Syn

Keitaro's eyes were locked firmly on his destination, unaware for a moment of the swordsman just to the left of him.

"Keitaro?"

"WAH!"

His concentration broke immediately as his head quickly turned towards Kaniro, eyes widened and ablaze with both surprise and fear, like that of a cornered animal. The thief paused for a moment studying Kaniro's face--there was something familiar about him, but Keitaro was never that good with faces... or names. Obviously, this guy knew who he was, name and all, but nothing came to Keitaro's mind, aside that he had seen this guy before. He smiled queasily before replying.

"Heeyyy." His voice was tinged with unease and embarrassment. The longer he thought on it, the more he remembered of this man. His name... it started with a "k", he was sure of that. Keitaro leaned back against the wall he had originally been pressed against, facing Kaniro as he spoke.

"Nothin'. Just... looking around."

He fidgeted for a moment before speaking again, his voice becoming stronger and inquisitive:

"And what are you doing here?" He quirked an eyebrow as he spoke, lifting up his chin as he stared Kaniro in the face. He then looked around, his eyes narrowed in slight disgust as he surveyed the halls, "You don't live here, do you?" He was almost joking, but then began to consider that an honest possibility. Maybe he better keep his mouth shut, lest he accidentally starts a turf war or something with these guys.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

т н σ s є ωнσ םσ иσт υםєяsтαиם тяυє ραιи.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sound of an unknown voice told him that Kaniro had found the intruder. He couldn't quite make out what the two of them were talking about. He watched as Kaniro turned the corner, and let out a small sigh. After a moment, Kami felt his body suddenly tense up at the sudden near by chakra increase. He knew this chakra, he had been around some time before. He turned his head, at the sound of a familiar speaking to him.

"I give you a hideout and you let intruders in? Really?"

Ah, so Syn was within this place. It was true, these hideouts were clearly this Uchiha's now. Since Orochimaru was dead, it was only right. His gaze drifted over to the male. "I suppose these hideouts are well hidden. This intruder you speak of in of no harm to you or this hideout. Probably found this place while wondering around aimlessly." He replied in a monotone.

It was clear Kami was uncertain Syn - from the moment he had met the male. It was something to do about being related to Orochimaru. Kami had never understood the snake man very much. Let alone, understood why he want to become immortal to live within this world for longer then normal. "This intruder may be of use to me. If he isn't, i'll surely kill him. No need to worry about it." Kami told him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи иєvєя υםєяsтαиם тяυє ρєαcє

Ruthless Demigod

User Image
User Image

It seemed that Syn startled Kami, which made the indigo-haired boy chuckle. When the Uzumaki's eyes drifted over to Syn, the Uchiha met his gaze head on. Those Rinnegan eyes of his were something Syn cared little for, but he knew of what power they held. In fact, he knew that with the mixture of bloodlines coursing through his veins, if Syn ever achieved the famed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, it wouldn't take much for him to develop those ripple patterned eyes...

"If he wandered in here by chance, I'm not surprised. These hideouts haven't been maintained in a very long time. I'm surprised this one is still standing..."

When Kami claimed that the male may be of some use to him, Syn shrugged before stretching his body out and yawning. He scratched the back of his head listened carefully to the words escaping his ally's mouth. "You do realize that you don't have to kill him, yeah? There are other things you can do, or I can do. Blood isn't always necessary."

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

т н σ s є ωнσ םσ иσт υםєяsтαиם тяυє ραιи.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kami merely just stared at Syn, as the male spoke. His body was exhausted, but he wouldn't allow himself to sleep. He had more important things to be doing. He would get some sleep.. some where else. He couldn't find himself sleeping in this place. Kami was sure it was bound to give out at any time. "Your surprise is as good as mine." He mumbled out. He wasn't sure how these hideouts had lasted so long. He couldn't test sleeping in one, without thinking it would cave in on him.

When Syn spoke his next words, the memories returned to him. The screams of the many people dying - be crushed. It was giving him a headache. His eyes closed for just a moment, as the memories flashed in his mind. Had this really become his life? He used to be so happy... His eyes opened, and narrowed ever so slightly. "Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain. The intruder is nothing but a pawn in this world, created by war. Just as you and I are nothing but pawns trying to found our own way of Justice." With that, Kami turned towards the exit to leave.

"Don't get in my way, and I won't get in yours. Those was the words spoken the moment you joined Fukushu. You gave use these hideouts to hide within - In return, i gave you the strength behind the ninja's that join my cause. Use them as you will, but do not interfere with my plans, or i'll provide you with the true meaning of pain." He didn't bother on looking back at Syn. He was unsure of the male, the moment he met him. He held unbelievable strength, and those bloodline eyes of his - Mangekyo Sharingan.

"You want the intruder, take him. I'm sure you can figure out something to do with him. If not, i will see if he's useful or not." He paused for a moment, finally glancing over at Syn. "Kaniro, make sure this intruder doesn't escaped. If he provides not use to Syn, take him with you to the village north east of Konoha. It's where i'll be for the time being." He called out - before disappearing through the exit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcαи иєvєя υםєяsтαиם тяυє ρєαcє

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
User Image
                                        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´Kaniro Terumi Hoshigaki`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Member of Fukushu

Kaniro closed his eyes and shook his head in a show of hidden humor. “Still the same useful idiot.” Kaniro said blankly while sliding Samehada back onto his back, safely attaching it to the sheath across his shoulder with practiced ease. Kaniro couldn’t help but stare at Keitaro for a few seconds, nothing much had changed physically or emotionally it seemed. Kaniro turned around, showing his back to Keitaro, showing he either trusted Keitaro implicitly or was mocking him. Kaniro motioned for Keitaro to follow him, “You will be useful to Kami-sama and it would be best not to run.” He said, looking over his shoulder at the blonde and ignoring the questions thrown at him. It was best to get things moving along and not keep his leader waiting.

“I know I can kill you Keitaro and would prefer not to. You’ve helped me previously,” Kaniro’s voice was almost a whisper as he said the last part, Keitaro was one of the few people that Kaniro had lost his mask of professionalism in front of, “And for that I owe you.” He added after a second of reprieve to his thoughts. Then without waiting he began to walk back to where his leader was waiting, noticing Syn had joined them. He gave a respectful nod of his head before turning his attention to Kami as he addressed him. But before Kaniro could respond his leader disappeared.

“Keitaro is reliable.” Kaniro said simply, praise was something he didn’t give out often and was to be taken seriously, “I have worked with him before, a useful gatherer for information that could prove useful for Fukushu." Kaniro wasn’t looking at Syn as he spoke but rather out towards the exit. “I will take him with me to meet with Kami-sama, I’d prefer he be left alive,” He paused, turning to look at Syn, “and unharmed.” He added. Kaniro didn’t know much about Syn but didn't want to risk putting Keitaro in the hands of the Uchiha. Even if he was the co-leader of Fukushu Kaniro didn't exactly respect the Uchiha, he hadn't earned it and it was something Kaniro didn't give out freely. He was putting himself at risk if Syn took his actions as disrespect but Kaniro felt he would be able to fight on somewhat even ground against the Uchiha if it came to blows. They may have been in the same organization but in reality they were all just missing-nin.

✗ Location→One of Orochimaru's old hideouts
                                        ✗ Company→Keitaro and Syn
                                        ✗ Clothes→Black Fukushu Robe over a black loose kimono
                                        ✗ Weapons→ Samehada(On Back) Two Katanas(Sealed)
                                        ✗ OOC→((Sorry this ones exceptionally bad imo. Won't be able to post tomorrow and wanted to get this out.))

Once upon a time I swore I had a h e a r t, long before the world I know tore it all apart.
                                        Once upon a time there was a p a r t of me I s h a r e d, years before they took away,
                                        The p a r t of me that c a r e d.

Ruthless Demigod

User Image
User Image

It seemed that his words were taken in the wrong context. Syn had no use for the intruder whatsoever. All he was insinuating was that instead of worthless slaughter, they could just send the boy on his way, and if things took a turn, Syn could wipe his memory of this place with his Yataragasu. Well, it was too late to explain that to Kami, as the Uzumaki had already left.

"Why do I even try?" He spoke after releasing a sigh of defeat, watching as Kami left the hideout. Most of what the man said began to linger within Syn's mind. The strength behind the ninjas that join his cause? Does Kami really believe that I'd use them like that? They may be puppets, but the puller of the strings is him, not me...

Syn was too caught in his own thoughts that, when Kaniro came around the corner, the young man paid no attention to him. If he hadn't spoken, Syn would've completely ignored him and continued about his day, going to find something to eat as well as feed his pets. Syn shifted his eyes from the exit of the hideout to Kaniro, noticing that the swordsman wasn't looking at him. Was this some form of disrespect that Syn had deserved? Did he think less of Syn because of his heritage? Or was it maybe his rank? Whatever it was, it became clear when the fishy-smelling swordsman looked at him.

“and unharmed.”

Did everyone assume that he was some sort of murderous b*****d who deserved to be disrespected constantly? Yes, he is the grandson of Orochimaru. Yes, he is an Uchiha and currently suffering with the famed "Curse of Hatred," and yes, he enjoyed torturing people from time to time. But that's only when he knows they're lying to his face and they deserve it. His Sharingan deactivated to show his soft, copper-colored eyes.

"Listen, you don't know much about me, and I won't hold that against you. But please, for your sake, heed my words: I am not the one to talk down to here. I have no need for your friend, if he is that to you. Maybe he's more, maybe he's just someone you've had a one night stand with. But don't talk like I'll needlessly slaughter him, because that's not my goal."

Monster

User Image
User Image

LOCATION: The Fukushu Base MOOD: Tense COMPANY: Kaniro, Kami, and Syn

"Useful idiot".
                                                                          That was probably the nicest thing anyone has called him in a while. As Kaniro turned away, Keitaro grew a little less tense. He shifted his weight off the wall and to his center, looking to the swordsman as he spoke.

Useful?

"Heh heh. What?"

There was a narrow variety of skills Keitaro possessed, and unless Kami really needed someone with that particular skill set, Keitaro didn't exactly see what made him such an asset, especially to an organization of people like... these. Hesitantly, he followed after Kaniro as he beckoned him forward.

For once, the theif didn't have much to say; he only cocked his head to the side as he looked to Kaniro, listening. The atmosphere had a somber and uneasy feel to it, or at least it did for Keitaro. He had been in a lot of troublesome life or death situations, but this was by far the most... intense. For a couple of seconds he actually did think he could have been killed, though he still wasn't ruling out death as a possible outcome. No doubt he could make one too many snide remarks and have one of these men reduce him to a little smear on the floor. It would be one of Keitaro's better decisions if he were to keep his mouth shut throughout the rest of this ordeal, or at least try.

Kaniro seemed so sure of Keitaro's abilities, though Keitaro couldn't help but think he was bluffing for him. Then again, maybe he just wasn't giving himself enough credit. He did have talents, yes, he wasn't completely useless, but he didn't feel as though his talents would have been enough to get him out of this situation... without a little bluffing.

"..."

Keitaro's face twisted into a disgruntled scowl after Syn finished his speech. What got up his butt?

Conservative Genius

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Kiba Inuzuka

Jounin

Company: N/A

Current Location: Inuzuka Household/Konoha

The barks of dogs would fill the outside air around the Inuzuka household. Dogs of all colors and sizes would be playing around with each other, happily eating, soundly sleeping, or if they had the ability to as some ninken did, talk with each other. Everyone in one of the many Inuzuka yards would be enjoying themselves...well, almost everyone. The one person who had taken up the duty of watching this set of dogs for the day wasn't feeling too uppity today. As Kiba sat on the porch with his elbows on his knees and hands on his face, he could only think about what happened exactly a year ago; The passing of his long time partner and friend, Akamaru. Kiba had known for many years that Akamaru was old, but he seemed to have gotten sicker as the years went by. During the last few months, vetenerians and doctors did everything they could, but in the end, it turned out to be that it was "just his time to go", as Kiba was told often. His partner, for a little over 20 years, was gone. Since then, Kiba never had another ninken to accompany him on missions nor be friends with and hang out. What surprised Kiba the most was not that Akamaru had held out that long, but that his mother, Tsune, didn't tell him to grow a spine and move on. He guessed that she could feel his pain too since Kuromaru, his mother's partner, seemed to be on his way out too. At least he had the support of her and his sister, Hana, as well as the rest of his friends.

As Kiba continued to get lost within his thoughts, he let out a lonesome sigh. One of the dogs nearby, who had just got done eating, grew a concerned look on his face as he walked over to Kiba and sat down next to him.
"Hey, pal. Listen. I know it's hard. I lost partners too. I remember my very first one. She was a really cool gal. We did everything together, just like you and Akamaru. Then one day, we're on a mission and boom! Enemy ambush, we get cut off from each other. The only thing I heard was her screams. I was the only one left to carry on the mission, crazy, right? Anyways, I was sad for a while too, just like you. But I knew I had to move on. Two months later, I found a new partner, awesome dude, had the same hankerings for steak..." Kiba would continue to look at the other dogs playing as he sat up a bit, draping his arms over his legs. "Kiiromaru, I appreciate the encouragement, but...man, we were together for more than 20 years. We had something between us and we went through a lot. We were even part of a war. When I heard my teammate's cousin had died, somewhere in the back of mind, I could only think about Akamaru. I was lucky he survived the war and beyond. And yet...now that he's gone, I..." Kiba's words trailed off as he thought back to all the good times he had with Akamaru.

Kiiromaru would stand on all fours and shake his fur some before replying.
"Well, ya gotta move on sometime soon. I know, easier said than done. But it's already been a year, man! You can't continue going on in life as a ninja and as an Inuzuka without a partner! You don't wanna end up being known as the "Partner-less Inuzuka", right?" "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just...I just don't know how I'll go on without him, let alone find another ninken like him." "Well, just like with women, there are plenty of fish in the sea, for lack of better words. Maybe you oughtta go talk with the Hokage, eh? He'll probably have an idea or two. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got a ball or two to catch." As Kiiromaru sped off after another dog who had a ball in its mouth, Kiba would look up towards the sky for a moment and thought, "Hmm. Maybe I will go talk to Naruto..." As Kiba got up, he would create a clone and tell it to watch the dogs while he was gone. The clone would then sit down where Kiba had been sitting as Kiba himself hopped onto the roof of the house and then lept the rooftops of the village towards the Hokage's Mansion.

Profitable Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄˕ ˖ Ș Ⱥ Ȓ ᾎ Ț ᾎ ˖ ˕▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{U C H I H A}

ȡȏ ῗ яɇӑɫɬӌ Ҍҿɫȏɳɠ ђέɍέʡ

A Shadow of Something
A Heart Filled with Nothing

Here comes the Rain again Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memories rest
But never forgets what I lost

Wake me up when September ends

“In with the good air, out with the bad.” The words were mumbled under a young girl's breath. Sarada pressed a hand against her chest and closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath and holding it for a few moments before releasing it slowly. She had been up early today. Earlier than usual. There was something stirring in the air and it set her nerves on end, though she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was.

Another breath parted Sarada's lips as she bent down and tugged up her right boot, tapping the tip against the ground to make sure it fit right before straightening up and grabbing one of her books that rested nearby. There was still a feeling between her shoulders. And uneasiness she couldn't shake. The Uchiha girl gripped her book close to her side, a heavy volume on manipulating the nervous system and fatal misuses of medical chakra, and slipped out of her residence.

Sometimes Sarada couldn't help but wonder if she'd made the correct choices in life. Which was a funny thing to think since she really wasn't all that old. Then again, were the younger years of a ninja not their adult years? Well, once upon a time perhaps. Not anymore, not lately.

'Stop.' Her mind groaned. 'You're here to do something important, and that is exactly what you're going to do.'

“...” She lifted her free and and adjusted the glasses that rested on her face. “Exactly.”

ϨʊϻӎѮʁ has gone and passed The innocent can never last Wake me up When September ends

Member of Fukushu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE SILENCE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

Sasuke listened to the Hokage ramble on. And thus, stopping him would be someone calling out directing both Naruto and Sasuke's attention to the entry way. It was Kiyo, his second daughter. And apparently Sasuke was going on a partner mission with her. He greeted her with a mere nod and a gentle smile. Silently he groaned whilst listening to what the blonde had to say next. Of course Naruto would enlist him to go after some missing nin. This would barely be a challenge. Sasuke stayed silent and continued to gather the information being told. Once Naruto seemed to be done he would intervene.

"Kuroyama, Yasuo. What use of he is to the village that you would send for his retrieval?" Sasuke bluntly asked. He liked to know what he was getting into and why not just half of the story. It was obvious this, Yasuo, was more than just a ninja who fled the village. And Sasuke didn't like going in blind. All information was necessary to be known so he could game plan correctly on this.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              Since the beginning I have been saying that I'm a angel
                              But since I accepted the ways of the world;
                              Money, women, I became a worldly angel
                              But my mother always wanted me to do it for Christ
                              So I think the angel inside of me is ashamed
                              So in order to bring you all this rawness I have learned from earth.
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              tab tab tab I hide behind.. my face paint..

It had been four years, since he'd seen his mother and father. Four years since he had left his own village for a crime he had failed to commit. Although, it wasn't really a crime - it was just something he had done. Ryu was a little unstable, he heard little voices within his mind - these voices weren't happy ones, either. He had been sixteen years old, when the voices within his mind - told him to kill his mother. Ryu tried his best to ignore them, but failed to do so. He also failed on trying to kill Hinata - and simply just took off out of fear. Every since then, Ryu never stayed within a village for too long. In fear of being caught and brought back to Konoha.

For the pass four years, being the Hokage son's - meant many of the ANBU were out searching for him. Although, he had some close encounters - Ryu still managed to sneak within Konoha one day - just to see her. She was his best friend, and had been keeping his secret for many months now. It had been four months since he had last saw her. He couldn't help himself - he had used his bloodline eyes, and gotten into Konoha. Although, it wasn't for very long. At least he got to see the Uchiha for a bit of time.

Ryuuji let out a small sigh, as he stepped inside an inn. The village was rather small in size - but he knew he wouldn't be in it for very long. Within the next few hours, he would be moving on. Yet, he never went too far away from Konoha. Always trying to find new ways of entering his old home. Walking up to the desk, he gave the elder women a half, boyish smile. "Excuse me, Miss. Do you happen to have any rooms available for the day?" He asked, still half smiling. He watched the elder lady give a nod of her head, before pulling out a key.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a bit of money and placed it on the desk. He wasn't about to give this elderly lady his I.D. He was an s-rank missing nin because of the strength he held. He was dangerous in a way, but every encounter with the Konoha ANBU - Ryuuji would simply injure them, and quickly take off. He just couldn't kill people from his own village. He stared at the elderly lady for a while, before letting out a sigh. "Come on.. can't you just over look this.. Just this one time." He begged, only to watch her shake her head. Why were old people so difficult?

He let out a groan before reaching into his pocket and placing his I.D on the desk. He watched the elderly lady gasp out. Ryu quickly snatched his I.D off the desk. "Please, be quiet.. I just need the room to rest for a couple hours. I'll be gone by nightfall." He grumbled out, quickly reaching over and snatching the key to the room. Ryu moved away from the desk, and went down the hallway. Taking the stairs up to the third floor, and heading down the hall. Only to stop at the last door on the left. Unlocking it, he quickly went inside, locking the door behind him. Before he let himself fall on the bed - letting his oddly colored eyes close. He would go see her again, when he rested a little bit.

⊰Layout⊱ ▪ ⊰Credit⊱ ▪ ⊰Empress Sachi⊱

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████
                              I knew i was the special one, that had a little more
                              And they wondered why i was plumb, rotten to the core
                              It was nothing buy an itty bitty demon
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              tab tab tab The Demon Of Konoha..

Standing in front of the Hokage, her mind couldn't help but go to some where else. It had been about four months, since the last time she say Ryuuji. Since he had begged her to keep speaking to him a secret. Not to speak a word of it to anyone. He had been gone for the pass four years, yet there he was. In front of her four months again - begging for her to keep silent. How could she possible stay silent about this? It wasn't like she was protecting him.. He had left the village over a reason he wouldn't tell her. It confused her, but she never pushed for the answer.

"Because is he much like you, Sasuke. He's my friend, and i won't give up on him. He's apart of this village, just as anyone else is. Yasuo is your comrade - just going down the wrong path." The voice of Naruto pulled her out of her thoughts. She blinked her black eyes, and let out a small sigh. She had to get out of here. Couldn't her father just leave it alone? Just say okay, and leave. It was as simple as that. Although, the whole gathering information about this Yasuo person - was probably the best idea.

Kiyo couldn't help but glance over at her father. She didn't really understand much of her father's and the Hokage's relationship - but she knew they were rather close friends. She knew very well of her father's history - she could see the way the citizens of Konoha treated him.As far as she knew, he was most powerful Uchiha, who wouldn't fear him? "Stop with the questions already. It's a simple capture mission. His jutsu's are different, and create great risk for him. He's a s-rank missing nin. What else is there to know. Let's just go. I have a team to meet in a couple hours. I'd like to be done this - and be back here in time." She said, with a small sigh.

Her black eyes turned to Naruto, as the male opened his mouth to speak. She raised her hand to silence him. She watched as he rose his blonde brow at her. The look in his eyes was clearly amusement. "Don't say another word. We are leaving. Good day to you, Hokage. Sir." She said, turning away from Naruto.

⊰Layout⊱ ▪ ⊰Credit⊱ ▪ ⊰Empress Sachi⊱

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
User Image
                                        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´Kaniro Terumi Hoshigaki`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Member of Fukushu

Kaniro looked down at the Uchiha and locked eyes with him, a gutsy move even without the Sharingan active. He ignored that jab at his sexuality and relationship with Keitaro and gave a short respectful nod to Syn in understanding, “My apologies.” He said flatly, though it sounded insincere, it was anything but. He was judging people now, people that he would be working with solely on the fact that they were missing-nin. Kaniro was speaking like he normally did and sometimes offended people with his blunt statements and he was sincerely sorry to the Uchiha, though the man would probably never realize it.

Instead of dwelling and possibly further adding tension and reason for the Uchiha to dislike him he looked back to Keitaro, ready to leave and put this behind him without a second thought. “Keitaro we’re leaving. I’d rather not keep Kami-sama waiting.” He said without a look back and began walking away at a sedate pace, leaving the dark halls of Orochimaru’s hideout behind him and stepping out into the open expanse of the Land of Fire. It was cold, he noted. A few steps outside of the stone cave let the crunch of light snow under his feet echo in the empty expanse of the forest. The weather wouldn’t bother him; in fact he enjoyed the cold the invaded his body, it left him numb in a sense. Something he longed for.

✗ Location→Outside one of Orochimaru's old hideouts
                                        ✗ Company→Keitaro and Syn (Close by)
                                        ✗ Clothes→Black Fukushu Robe over a black loose kimono
                                        ✗ Weapons→ Samehada(On Back) Two Katanas(Sealed)
                                        ✗ OOC→((Sorry short))

Once upon a time I swore I had a h e a r t, long before the world I know tore it all apart.
                                        Once upon a time there was a p a r t of me I s h a r e d, years before they took away,
                                        The p a r t of me that c a r e d.

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Miyu Mikino::.
Mercurial Mechanized Maiden

To anyone passing by on their way to work or training, it looked as if a pretty young girl, perhaps sixteen or seventeen, was sitting cross-legged on a tree-stump on the edge of a training ground, staring out at nothing particularly. These people might think upon viewing the silver haired little girl that "perhaps she's enjoying the quiet and the scenery. The training grounds are, after all, very peaceful, when there aren't genin crashing about or jounin honing their skills." And they would, to an extent, be correct. The day was, after all, calm and the sun was shining through the leaves, bathing training grounds in a kind of light green glow. It was typical of Konoha, whose fair weather and and greenery were endemic to the region, but it was... pretty, nonetheless. And it was doubly so for the girl who had grown up in the arid, sandy climate of the Land of Wind.

It would have been much more pleasant, if it weren't for the fact that the ones observing her weren't only passersby, but also genin and jounin, many of whom had woken early and had already been training for several hours. They would have, by then, noticed something very different. For not only was the girl sitting quite still, but she had not moved for the entirety of the time they had been there, except, occasionally, to glare at someone being too obvious in their mental annotations of the little anomaly. In some ways, she was lucky. She looked old enough that the younger genin were largely intimidated with a glance, but also young enough looking that the older jounin who were too polite and too experienced to pay any mind to her. And that left only the chuunin, neither young enough to be intimidated easily and not old enough to know better than to stare, and their staring was beginning to rile her.

"What are you doing here", asked one of them, a tall and thin girl with light brown hair and small mouth. She had her hands on her hips and carried an authoritative tone and it irritated the young silver-haired kunoichi to no end.

"Kazuki says that you were here when he got here", said the brown-haired girl, indicating a stout-looking boy further away with black hair and a stern expression. The girl on the stump presumed that the indicated person was Kazuki, "you don't look like a genin, you're too old. Are you some kind of vagrant? Shinobi training grounds aren't good places for the homeless to hang around", she kicked up some dust in the general direction of the stump girl, who grew more sullen the longer she was being talked at.

"Aw, leave her alone, Ayaka-chan. She's kind of cute", said a third chuunin, a short boy with a wide grin and a cowlick, presumably the final member of the team. He was twirling a kunai around his index finger. "Ayaka-chan" did not seem pleased. She turned her attention away from the presumed vagrant on the stump and crossed her arms, "Haru, isn't there anything that you take seriously? Who knows who this person is? They could be a spy!"

"I don't think she's a spy", said Haru, casually tossing the kunai a few inches above Ayaka-chan's head. Ayaka-chan let out a yelp and ducked, covering her head and then ran after Haru, screaming about him being an idiot. Kazuki closed his eyes, shook his head, and punched a tree a few times. The girl on the stump, however, merely gathered her knees to her chest and peered out over them, as if her legs were the walls to a fortress. One more layer to protect her from them.

"Heheh, hey, it was a joke! I wasn't aiming for your head... just a couple inches above it! Ow! Would you stop slapping me?!?"

"No! Not until you", slap slap slap, "Start taking your ninja career", slap slap slap, "More seriously!"

And just like that, they'd already forgotten her, the little girl on the stump. It was better that way, anyway. As the three chuunin ambled their way into the woods to another training ground, the girl remaining couldn't help but feel a certain amount of relief. She was alone again. That was better. There was no telling what other people would do. There was just no way to predict it... You might think one was trustworthy, but people always had a way of letting you know just how stupid you were for trusting them... or for caring about them. It was better this way.

Winner

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓
ちょっと、↑にためて下さい。
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓← 回転 一回転
→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓←→←→→↓↑→→↓→→↑↑↓↓ 回転 反転 一回転

むちゃぶりじゃないか 不可能 可能 とにかくやれって 命令ばかり
UNREASONABLE
理不尽 なせばなるって 精神ローン マイナスばかり 貯まって 馬鹿 ばか バカ

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
- ɴᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ ᴀʙᴜʀᴀᴍᴇ

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hey, little fella....where are you off to?"

The voice was soft, interrupted by a yawn midway through. Pale eyelids drifted back over the honeyed eyes of a young woman, looking to be in her mid teens. They were reluctant to rise again, but they did, and the girl rubbed the sandman's sand out of them. She looked down at a beetle, crimson in color, scurrying across her leg. This was the little squirt who woke her up.
                                            The girl, Nanako, put her hand out and the insect happily crawled on, curling in her palm. She stroked its carapace gently as she lifted herself from the ground. Reaching upwards, she extended her fingers towards a branch, and the beetle climbed onto it readily and scampered on its own way as Nanako picked up her bags and did the same.

Snow had been plentiful this season, but the rocky area she had wandered to had only ice and frost as far as the eye could see. Not entirely unpleasant. "It's really been a year, huh..." she kicked a small pebble as she walked aimlessly, thinking about the trek she was making so far. She left in the autumn of the previous year, and winter had come early this year. This will be the second holiday away from home, away from her father, away from her warm fireplace and warm food and the smell of fresh meat...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

The scream bounced from tree to tree. The insect from earlier probably managed to hear it from the tree root she was danging from. Below her was a good twenty foot drop into some frosty bramble - not the most pleasant thing ever, especially since the fall would either kill her or break some serious bones. "Why can't ants lift a million times their weight?" she groaned, fruitlessly attempting to pull herself up the icy cliffside.

[ooc]: not the best post but hell. I suck at these introductory posts. bluh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff