Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------- ─────────── ★ ────── xox HXEXRXXVXOXIXCXEXXAXNXGXEXLXIXCXXXXHXEXRXXCXOXMXPXLXEXXXIXOXNXXFXAXIXRX
                  --------------------████████████ ███ xxxxx ( CUT UP LIKE A PAPER DOLL )
                  ----------------------------- ─────── & ─────── dodgedodge THAT I BOUGHT AND CALLED MY OWN
                  ------------------------------------ ax d o l lx t h a tx f e l l o w sx c a n n o tx s t e a l xx--------&--x a n dx o t h e r sx w i l lx h a v ex t ox b u yx t h e i rx o w n

spacespacespacespacespace- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mayday stood there with her fingers still in between each other as it seemed nobody wanted to take her advice. She watched as everyone continued their bickering and hate mongering on poor ol' Hidan for another ten minutes. The black haired woman seemed to be particularly fond of Hidan seeing as though she would speak with a flirtatious voice in her teasing. What flew way past over Mayday's head was that Kiyo was antagonizing her partner, not flirting with him. Before Mayday would react, the purple eyed man spoke. One word would stop her, and Mayday lowered her hands to her sides. There were so many things being mentioned that she would have no way of knowing about, so she took this time to space out and stop listening. She knew what she would have to do, make a distraction for these guys. Which she'll do before continuing onto her own agenda. Mayday would make note to finishing her plan quickly so that she could help Hidan find the Nara guy. She didn't expect Hidan to follow her around everywhere, and she knew he could definitely hold out on his own despite what everyone else here thought. The plan for when they got into Konoha was... well, there was no plan, but that's what made it fun! The thought of the pure chaos of it all made Mayday snap out of her trance with her newly found excitement. Returning to the real world, she saw how everyone was on the move now, just passing her by. Now that everyone's complaining and teasing was over, it was time for the show to begin!

Right when the others left the room Mayday grabbed Hidan's arm. "Let's go Hidan!" She called out and pulled him out of the room with her. When they left the base, Mayday darted off in a completely different direction than the others. Whether or not Hidan protested, she would keep running. There was no way Mayday was going to just slip into the village, how boring! Not only that, but the others seemed to forget how noticeable Mayday was. Long, bright magenta hair, bright matching dress, Hokage jacket? Far, far too noticeable. So she's going with her own plan now! No worries though, the one with a god complex will get his distraction. You can count on that. The village was the same distance as always, seeing as she was running to the side of it. Breaking off from walk paths, she leaped over branches, ducked under others, and actually hit a few of them. Her excitement was getting in the way of her grace, she looked like a hungry Siberian Tiger chasing after it's prey. Circling around and now heading straight for the village, her face went from excited to dark. Her eyes widened, teeth bared, and her body became more focused. Mayday didn't know if Hidan was still behind her, and for this moment she didn't care.

As she came closer to the village, shinobi would pick up her presence and alert the others. Sensors started going off from within the village as a small squad was sent to her location. Mayday's eyes widened a bit more as she looked over to see half of the squad on both of her sides running with her. Her gaze met theirs as she kept running, keeping her pace she raised her arms up in front of her. Throwing them to the sides shards of bone shot out of her palms taking out a couple from both sides. The few that dodged her attack leaped up and circled over her. Jumping up she spun her body and kicked one man up into the air, only her kick was intensified from muscle distribution into her leg and the man was sent about a mile into the air. Continuing her spin she kicked another man into the ground with the same intensity causing the ground to just explode with dirt and rock. Hitting her bare feet on the ground again she saw there was only two left but they disappeared. As she broke though the forest of trees to a clearing in front of Konohagakure's wall, she saw the two missing people landing far in front of her next to a very, very large man.

Growing impatient already, bone started to cover her entire body. Skull shaped pauldrons covered her shoulders and large thin spiked seeped out of the layers of armored bone. The sheets of bone started layering up her neck before finally creating a helmet for her. The skull helmet was animal-like but nothing that existed. Her bright magenta hair was separated by the armor in lengths of dread-like tendrils with arrow tips at the ends. The two from before made many hand signs before placing them on the ground. A very great many walls made of earth and rock rose from the ground in Mayday's path, but she didn't slow her pace. Instead, she started running even faster in the armor, fast enough that Hidan may not be able to keep up because it was unhuman speed. Her image starting to become a blur started exploding through the walls. As she was doing so, the very large man concentrated his chakra and started growing in size. Now twice as tall as Hidan his skin started growing armor of its own made of stone. He prepared for her attack as Mayday continued through the walls unfazed. Her armor started to crack and chip the more she pummeled through walls. Soon chunks of it were shattering off of her, and when she exploded out of the final wall, half of her armor was gone. Her bare skin revealed stitches all over, and the only eye that was exposed was glowing bright pink, was the size of a pupil, and was surrounded by blackness filling the rest of the eye socket.

Running completely past the two squad mates, her speed alone caused them to fall to the sides. Slowly opening her mouth, she let out a haunting and childish laugh that started low and intensified as she got closer. Without slowing down, Mayday leaped up and rammed straight into the giant with the remaining of her armor. The impact seemed to almost cause a sonic boom as the sound could be heard like a bomb off in the distance. Stone, bone, blood, and a scream filled the air around them as Mayday's impact even took the man's feet off the ground. In the village, the boom would alert villagers who would look at the wall. After a seemingly forever lasting couple seconds passed, Mayday and the giant exploded through Konohagakure's wall. Rubble, stone, bone, and smoke exploded into the village as screams filled the area. THAT should get the people's attention. As the smoke blew through this side of the village, A darkened image of Mayday's body could be seen slowly rising off the corpse of the giant she used as a wrecking ball. Now to see about Naruto's attention. Letting the built up anger in her chest come free, Mayday let out the most intense scream she's ever done. Announcing her presence to literally everyone in the village, the villagers close by would have their eardrums rupture from the intensity and ultimately put them into shock. The sound-waves she created were so great that they cleared the smoke around her and shattered every window within a hundred foot radius from her. Breathing heavily, she stepped off the giant corpse and walked into a clearing. Her dark and yet bright eyes scanned the area to see which part of Konohagakure she was currently in. The air was quiet around her as Mayday simply waited for the Village's response.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♔ ██xx chock full o` temptation !!

Monster

User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Konoha xᴍᴏᴏᴅ Startled xᴄᴏᴍᴩᴀɴy Sakkaku

Keitaro couldn’t exactly put his finger on it, but something seemed a little different about Sakkaku today. She seemed a little more… distracted, if that’s the right word. Keitaro typically was good at picking out the subtle differences in people – it was a skill he had to hone over the years. People would often drop subtle clues in their character under certain circumstances, be it they were lying or they were up to something. Keitaro could sense the subtle change in Sakkaku, but he didn’t think much of it. His only thought was that someone had a little too much coffee that morning. Whatever the reason, Keitaro found amusement in the extra-chipper Sakkaku. The sassiness in her commentary provoked the occasional snicker from Keitaro – she had done a great job of not making it boring, he could give her that. That was the problem with most tour guides; it was like they made an extra effort to be as monotonous and tiresome as humanly possible, complete with a droning voice and only boring facts and statistics. Certainly, Keitaro wouldn’t forget everything she told him within five minutes of her saying it.

“Oddly disappointing, isn't it?” Sakakku replied, “Though I guess with things this way we don't have to be worried about sulfur or being buried by ash --- at least not by natural causes. S'not exactly my goal in life to become an empty husk of bones and pumice.”

Keitaro made a snorting sound, “Same.” He then stood in a similar stance as Sakkaku with his hands behind his back, his eyes skimming the same building. His glance fell from the building and back to the purple-haired woman as he felt her gaze shift onto him. The smile on her face became somewhat teasing as she spoke, “What was it like in Amegakure? I didn't realize the city was built to accommodate tourists.” Sakkaku’s eyes lit up, “From what I've seen in books the architecture is exquisite.”

Keitaro smiled back, “Pft. It’s not, ‘cause no person in their right mind would want to visit there,” his voice sounded more joking, but he was almost serious, “unless they really like rain and having nothing to do.” There was probably more to see and do than what he let off, and honestly, he was probably there only to lay low and hide after getting into trouble in a small town a short distance off. His only real memory of the place was being cold, angry, and wet, cramming himself under whatever shelter he could find. It wasn’t a fun experience, to say.

Keitaro folded his arms and cocked his head at the mention of the village’s architecture, ”I hadn’t really paid attention, to be honest… but now that you mentioned it, I guess the buildings were pretty cool.” he replied, shrugging his shoulders. Any memories besides cold and angry ones were fuzzy, but he did have a faint image of many tall, grey buildings and pipework. It had a sort of industrial look going on, if he remembered correctly.

Keitaro opened his mouth to speak again, but was drowned out by a sudden crashing sound, almost like an explosion. It was somewhere off in the distance from where he was standing, but it was audible enough to catch his attention. He stared off in the direction of the blast, his eyes widening. An inexplicable, ear-splitting shriek soon followed, to which Keitaro covered his ears. His head throbbed a bit, though he couldn’t say for sure what and where the scream came from.

“What the helllll?!” he groaned, hands still clasped over his ears. The thief cautiously released the pressure from his ears after the scream appeared to be gone. Ears ringing, Keitaro shook his head as if it would help alleviate the sound.

“Is this a usual thing or should we be running?” he asked loudly, talking over the ringing continuing to resonate through his head.

Meluzin

Conservative Genius

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Hinata Hyuuga-Uzumaki

Jounin/First Lady of the Leaf

Company: Sakura Haruno-Uchiha/Kiyo Uchiha

Current Location: Streets of Konoha

It was only natural for a mother to question the whereabouts of her child, so seeing and hearing Sakura questions didn't surprise Hinata. But what did surprise her was Kiyo's response. "You know, he gave me something, right before he died." A burning feeling rose up in Hinata's stomach. She grasped at her stomach at an attempt to quell the anger rising up inside her, for she feared for the answer she seeked drew near. The Hokage's wife had hoped that Yasuo's predictions weren't true. She knew that if Kiyo was indeed Ryu's murderer, then there could very well be a division between the Uchihas and Uzumakis. Hinata knew that her and Naruto's friendship with Sakura and Sasuke was strong, but she wondered how strong it would be after the approaching discovery. Part of her hair would convieniently fall in front of her eyes as she slightly lowered her head to the ground, enough so that no one could see the tears crawling down her cheeks as she listened to what may have very well been Ryu's last words. Hearing Kiyo talk about how she herself was the sole reason Ryu kept pushing on broke Hinata's heart to the core. So why...why did she murder him?! It didn't make any sense! "Do you want to see the gift he gave me?" Hinata didn't answer, but only raised her head up a little bit, just enough to see Kiyo's face and...those eyes. So it was true. Kiyo had in fact murdered her son Ryu...

It seemed as if nothing else mattered anymore. Her best friend's daughter had murdered her own son and was proud of those new eyes. The air around Hinata would become stiff and silent. Quiet enough you could hear an ant crawling beneath your feet. Hinata's hands would fall flat at her sides as she began concentrating chakra into them.
"It would seem you have found his murderer." "Yes, it would seem so...," blandly responded the purple-haired kunoichi as the chakra in her hands became visible and took the forms of lions, which became bigger and bigger 'til they were twice the size of actual lion heads. Hinata would then lift her head up, her hair falling away from here face, revealing her fierce Byakugan eyes glaring at Kiyo. "Now, let's see how good you actually are with those new eyes, you brazen c***." Without a moment's notice, Hinata would have swiftly shunpoed in front of Kiyo in an attempt to catch her off guard, her body already in the in the Gentle Fist stance, her right hand drawn back. "Gentle Fist: Twin Lion Air Palm!" Hinata then threw her right palm towards Kiyo's stomach, the vaccum in the air forcing Kiyo back off her feet, sending her flying back down the street several feet if the attack proved successful. If so, Hinata would follow up by sprinting after her and after having caught up, would shunpo once more, this time to the left side of the Uchiha, drawing her left hand back and producing another Lion Air Palm towards her, sending the younger woman straight into the ground, which would then explode with ferocity. Dust would climb into the air as nearby people scattered as the Hokage's wife went into a rage.

S I N I S T 3 R L 0 V 3

MaidenOfLight12

Conservative Genius

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Yasuo Kuroyama

S-Rank Missing Nin

Company: Ashley Jigoku-Kyo ---& Karui Itakora

Current Location: Bench Outside Local Shop ---& Local Inn

Yasuo wasn't surprised by the sister's reaction and words she gave. Seeing as how she was adopted, she must have cared deeply for the Raikage. She also seemed frustrated that her and her supposed idiot companion were neither strong enough to hold off or even stop the encroaching danger. This made Yasuo think a bit. He knew he was strong, but it had been a while, a long while, since he last went all out. But was that the extent of his powers? Would he...no, could he go further, considering the seal on his chest as well as the dangers of consumption? He wasn't too worried about it and now wasn't the time to think about it. He shook off the foolish thoughts and brought himself back to reality as the girl said to him, "Please. Take care of her." Yasuo could only respond with, "I will. I'll make sure she stays safe." He knew he was strong and he wasn't going to let anything or anyone make him think otherwise. He just...didn't want to go back there. "I'm better than that. I'm better than some...monster," thought the young man as he began to walk away from the girl in the direction opposite from her. As he looked back, he could see not only the girl walking away, but the dark clouds overhead, coming for the village. Yasuo would glare at the clouds as he turned his head away and focused on finding the woman. He figured she had to be staying at a hotel or an inn and there ought to be one around near here close to the Hokage's Mansion. After haven looked around for a bit, Yasuo finally came to a good-sized inn. As he reached for one of the doorknobs on the doors to the entrance, a burning sensation flared up deep inside Yasuo's stomach. He winced at the slight pain as it went away as quickly as it came. He wasn't sure what it was, but it didn't feel good. Was it a warning, an omen of sorts? The brunette shook his head in disbelief as he opened the door and went inside.

Once in, he looked around to try and spot the woman. Yasuo tried to remember what she looked like. Short brown hair, brown clothes, fairly tall and big ti...well, it shouldn't be too hard to find her. As Yasuo looked around the room, he would spot such a woman, her back turned towards him and a large, white coat draped over one of her arms. Looking at the rest of her body, he could tell she seemed stiff, meaning she was probably tired. No doubt that she was, considering the worrying and guilt she was probably feeling. Yasuo took a deep breath and walked up to her, tapping her on the shoulder. In a quiet, but audible tone, Yasuo would say, "I don't mean to disturb you, Lady Raikage, but you seem stiff and...tired. Considering this and the danger you are in, I would ask with your permission that while you are here in this village that I look out for your well-being and guard you for the time being." Yasuo would keep his head up and continue to look straight at her, into her eyes, for if he looked down even once, it was game over. "I know you must be skeptical, but hear me out. My name is Yasuo Kuroyama and just a little over a week ago, I made some decisions that should have made my head go on a spike. I'm not proud of them and I seek to redeem myself by repaying some debts. One of those debts is protecting the very village I left and seeing as how you are within its walls, then you too are one I must protect. I am probably not worthy of protecting such a person of your status, but it would help me immensely since I wish to atone for my grievous actions." Yasuo was surprised that the woman was even listening to him. But whether she stayed or began walking away, he would continue to speak to her. "I spoke with a brunette who claimed to be your adopted sister. She seems to adore you a lot and cares much for you. However. she senses danger is on the way and is doubtful of her abilities as well as those of her companion "Z" to protect you. She...personally asked me to take care of you and that she'd be on her way back here, but that she needed to think first. So...if both you and her deem me worthy enough, then I'll do my damnedest to protect you. But if not...then I shall be on my way." Yasuo's tone would have been strong and somewhat convincing enough. Not that he was lying, but somewhere deep in the back of Yasuo's subconscience, there was a part of him that doubted the words he spoke. He put his hands behind his back as he waited for an answer.

I Vote for Vodka

only fluff

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
AWAI SAKKAKU
►►あわい さっかく◄◄
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Sakkaclone wasn't sure what was worse; the rumbling explosion, the glass shattering scream, or the eerie silence that lingered in the brief moment that followed. With her hands clapped over her ears and her eyes scrunched tightly against the sudden onset of sound and shattering glass, the purple haired woman couldn't help but crouch into herself in response to the sudden and volatile eruption of sound, the noise reverberating through her bones in a low humming roar that left her momentarily stunned and dizzy from the power. There hadn't been any warning, only the sudden onset of screaming civilians and a thrum of explosive chakra that tore through the streets in a rush of hot air and prickling senses, and as Sakkaclone shook her head in a vague attempt to stop the ringing in her ears she slowly uncurled from her crouched position on the ground.

The sound that burbled from her mouth was two parts groan and one part grunt. “Urrrgh.”

“What the hellllllll?!” the blonde haired man was groaning now, slowly lowering his hands from his ears as though wary another scream would soon follow, and as he shook his head Sakkaclone looked in the direction of the explosion, her features troubled as she watched the nearby civilians shaking off their shock as they began to run away from the detonation. Small children were snatched up by terrified parents, their eyes wide and fearful, and shop keepers abandoned their wares in an effort to clear the area, their memories of the Great Ninja war too clear to be ignored and too fresh to be forgotten.

“Is this a usual thing or should we be running?”

Though her expression was clearly unsettled her words were half-joking; Sakkaclone's own attempt to add a shred of normalcy back into their current situation. For all intents and purposes she supposed this was normal. It was a city of ninja, after all, and it was only natural that something blew up or there was an attempted revolt every other week. That didn't mean she was in any way immune to the fear brought on by such happenings, however. “Best to check it out, don't you think?”

The purple haired clone crouched again and hiked up her skirt to reveal her prosthetic leg. The brief flash of skin just above the prosthesis was horribly scarred and pock-marked, the remaining piece of limb looking as though someone had taken a knife to the appendage and cut away flesh and muscle at random, only to stop just as they reached bone to leave behind a mess that wasn't so much a stump as it was a medic's failed attempt at cleaning up the disfigured mass that remained. The exposed skin was quickly hidden though, the clone brushing a piece of her clothing back into place with a distracted hand, and for a brief moment it was clear that, however subconsciously, she had been embarrassed by her momentary slip.

She released a series of latches and produced a tiny paper scroll that unrolled to reveal chicken scratch script and swirling symbols written in coal-black ink, and after smoothing the paper out across the ground until it was fully unfurled the clone pressed her palms flush against the parchment, her fingertips matching up with the various symbols drawn across it's surface. Then, with a quick expulsion of chaka, she called forth her summon; a series of tiny, thumb sized bats that cascaded from the scroll in a mass of fluttering wings, giant ears and dark, gleaming fur. The moment they came into existence they darted off in various directions, and after a brief second filled with the batting of wings and tiny chittering screeches they disappeared into the surrounding crowd.

Sakkaclone removed her fingertips from the paper and made quick work of closing the scroll, slipping it back into place within her prosthetic with the well practiced movements of someone who clearly did this often, and once she smoothed her skirts back into place she straightened and caught Masaru's eye. She bit the inside of her cheek to stop from frowning too much, knowing full well that it wouldn't do to start freaking out before knowing the full extent of things, but all the same she couldn't stop the worry that curled in her stomach like a bundle of snakes waking from slumber.

“That explosion came from the wall so if someone's breaking in things are going to get messy from here on out ---- the anbu are probably swarming the area already...”

Truth be told Sakkaclone was a little lost; Did she tell Masaru to stay safe, to take what he had and leave before things got too out of hand? or should she ask him for help in moving the civilians towards various bunkers hidden throughout the city?

Feeling a lingering heat burning at the ends of her fingertips the clone raised both hands to her face and, after a quick inhale, blew on the exposed skin in an attempt to cool them. It was common to experience such burning after forcing chakra out through her skin, and while it was impossible to do any lasting damage --- this was a clone, after all --- the tingling sensation that accompanied such an action was nonetheless unpleasant.

━━━━━━━━━━

The real Sakkaku, completely unaware that anything was wrong or that a crazed psychopath was about to come crashing into her small world, continued her work within the archives.

x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ]Sarada Uchihaxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      ι'м 15 ғor a мoмenт
      caυgнт ιn вeтween 10 and 20
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      coυnтιng тнe wayѕ тo wнere yoυ are
      ι'м 22 ғor a мoмenт
      ѕнe ғeelѕ вeттer тнan ever
      and we're on ғιre
      мaĸιng oυr way вacĸ ғroм мarѕ

User Image
                                XX A loud thump reverberated through the air as Sarada rushed towards the door to grab her little brother only to realize he had run into the door. Huh? She thought she heard her father. It must have been wishful thinking. Luckily, however, the door was open. So he must have stepped outside or something? Either way, it allowed both of them entrance into the household where Sarada proceeded to put her brother back to sleep. She didn't want anything to happen to him and be responsible for losing him as she ventured off to find her parents and possibly other siblings. Unfortunately though, it didn't seem like she would get that chance. A loud explosion shook the village which forced her to look in the direction of the window.

What was that? She thought. Soon after, many ANBU and other high caliber ninja were flooding the streets in direction of noise. Meanwhile, civilians were running in the other direction as they were guided away to safe houses and other places. Had the Fukushu decided to attack? She knew of them since she was planning to join them, but didn't think they would attack so quickly.

XX The young raven-haired Uchiha's face scrunched up into one of worry. She immediately looked at her younger brother. What if something happened to him? She walked over to them and grasped his small body into her arms. When he was secure she brought him outside and towards the caretaker who would take care of him whenever her parents or siblings weren't home. "I'm not sure what's going on, so I'm sorry to bother you on short notice, but can you take him and proceed to a safe house? I think we're under attack and I don't want him alone by himself when neither Papa, mama, or any of my other siblings are home," she says, looking up at the caretaker.

The caretaker was confused. What was going on? She saw the hysteria that was happening in the streets, so she assumed Sarada was telling the truth and nodded. She then proceeded back inside to grab her things along with her husband before the both of them carried Itachi off to a safe house. After that, Sarada turned back around and headed in the direction of the explosion. She was determined to know what was going on and if her hunch was correct, then she would try and stop Fukushu from attacking the village in whatever way she can. She wouldn't let them tarnish what Naruto and her father strove to create and protect for so long.

Thus, with her Sharingan activated she leapt atop a building and bolted towards the explosion, leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

тнe ѕυn ιѕ geттιng нιgн
      we're мovιng on...
      ι'м 99 ғor a мoмenт
      dyιng ғor jυѕт anoтнer мoмenт
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      15 тнere'ѕ ѕтιll тιмe ғor yoυ
      22 ι ғeel нer тoo
      33 yoυ’re on yoυr way
      every day'ѕ a new day...

Post style made by Keepsake Key! <3

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

++ e n++ t a ch i++ c h i h a+++++++

Youngest Uchiha Child (3 yrs)

”Dreaming of Salvation”
Sarada

The three year old collides head first into the door, ramming into it so hard that it sends him flying on his back. The innitinal pain passes the child with no problem but it’s the throbbing red spot on his forehead that brings the Uchiha to tears. Luckily, Sarada is right behind him and scoops him up. Instantly he throws his little arms around her neck and sniffles onto her shirt. “No daddy,” he comments sadly as he rubs his head with his palm.

Together they step inside but a loud explosion captures the child’s attention and he turns to the window, wow-ing at the sight. Being put down, Itachi bolts it for the window and climbs up to look outside of it. There were fireworks going off! And everyone seems to be in a rush, perhaps a festival? Itachi wants to go outside, to check it out but apparently his sister doesn’t share his feeling. One minute he’s standing on a box and the next she has him back in his arms. “Kiyo…?” she questions his sister, not sure what to call the person protecting him.

Sarada takes him to Sakura’s parents. They too had heard the noises and were concern or the fact that their long-lost granddaughter was at their doorstep would have dwelled on them. “Sista?” he questions Sarada, uneasy being handed back to his grandparents. He catches on what’s going on and he instantly reaches out to his sister. “Nooo!! I don’t wanna! Mommy! Noo. Kiyooo.” The mini Sakura squirms like no tomorrow, to no avail. His grandparents knew how to handle the toddler and rushed off to a safe house.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

+++++I am currently
            Secret Safe House

+++++I am with
            Grandparents

+++++OoC – n/a

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                    Before Hidan could even show up there were shinobi flooding the area. A lot of them were rubbing their ears though, guess that scream went further than Mayday anticipated! Starting to now catch up to her breath, the last pieces of her bone armor chipped away and broke upon hitting the ground. With her bare feet she stepped out into the clearing more, only to see there was a small army in front of her. ANBU, Chuunin, and Jounin sprawled out in front of her. Her multicolored eyes slowly swayed to the left, then to the right. This was it? Mayday wouldn't speak, the area was still and silent. The tension was enough to suffocate someone before people started realizing what she was wearing. "Isn't that the Hokage's jacket?!" One called out with another one trying to shush him. The others started noticing and putting the pieces together. They realized now that she was the one who escaped the prison and changed their Hokage. In response, Mayday slowly grinned at them causing beads of sweat to start rolling down the temples of most of them now. She took a step forward and some of the younger chunin's stepped back. Another step and everyone tensed up and held their ground. The area was so quiet that you could hear Mayday's bare feet tapping onto the ground. Pat.. pat.. pat. pat. pat pat pat pat patpatpatpatpat. Down the street she ran towards them as they started doing the same. As the fight was about to begin, more and more shinobi were appearing on top of buildings and around the area.

Closer and closer the two sides came to each other until eventually Mayday dropped to the ground. Sliding between everyone's legs she was quickly in the middle of the group. Placing her hands back onto the ground she launched herself into the air just as bone started exploding out of the ground around her. As she rose in the air so did numerous bodies that were hit by her attack. With the shinobi revving up fire jutsu's Mayday quickly sprawled tendrils of muscle out of her hands which pierced through the people in the air around her. Right as the flames came at her from all directions, Mayday reeled in the pierced bodies to create a protective shell around her. Those miraculously still alive were left screaming as the fire created by their own friends and family ignited what was left of their life. Bursting out of the bottom of the now fused corpses, Mayday impacted the ground suddenly and began her second assault. As they all closed in on her Mayday danced around them with extremely fluid movements. Coordinating her movements around everyone's physical attacks she gave off the distinct appearance of literally dancing. Long claws of bones formed out of her fingernails as she was moving her arms around, using them to start slowly taking out shinobi one after another. Slowly the numbers started running down, but the ANBU started joining in on the fight.

Finally the shinobi were starting to get hits on her, the occasional kick back and punches but never any bladed attacks. The ANBU instructed the rest of the shinobi to stand back as they all circled around Mayday. Using the connection of her feet to the ground to hide her moves, as the ANBU attacked her, walls and pillars and spikes of bone were bursting out of the ground around her. Only by looking around her, she was able to block, counter, and attack without even moving her feet. Getting the jump on them, even the ANBU were starting to deplete in numbers as their bodies were starting to pile up around her. Being in the same spot for a long time was starting to get on her nerves now though. She quickly took the Hokage's jacket and threw it high above her in the air. As everyone looked up at it Mayday called out the last words they would hear: "Shokushu Renda!" It echoed in their minds as their eyes started to move back to the magenta haired woman. The only thing they saw were several tendrils of hardened tissue coming out of her body in every direction, with one coming straight towards their face. Within a small moment about95% of Konohagakure's first response team were wiped out completely. Bodies were lain across the dusty rubble and broken glass around the area. In the newfound silence, the only thing that could be heard was Mayday catching Naruto's coat and sliding her arms through the sleeves again. Off to business! With that, Mayday moved quickly out of the scene, on her way to a certain area she knew so much about from the prison's records: The Konohagakure Archives.

At least she would have gone there, if not for a dark haired woman coming in her direction. Normally Mayday would think "the hell with you" and keep moving but something caught her attention. Not just something, two things. Two bright red little things one that woman's face, could it be? More Sharingan? Oh baby, Mayday learns more and more every day. Last she knew the Uchiha were extinct, and she just saw two of them in one day! Halting her run, Mayday instead moved into a slow walk towards the little Uchiha's direction. "Going somewhere?" Mayday called out to her firstly. "Those eyes of yours sure are pretty, I think I'll take them!" She said so optimistically that it would be hardly believable that she was threatening Sarada. Grinning, Mayday waited for the woman to respond or boringly just attack. She had something in store for the Uchiha though. Even though Mayday had to make this quick, this was a great opportunity to get her hands on those beautiful little eyes.

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
++++++++++The things that are most important aren’t written in books.
++ a k u r a++ a r u n o+++++++
Beauties are like roses+++++Stand too close and the thorns will p***k you++++++++++++++++++++

User Image
Jonin Medic Ninja

”Damorion215”
Hinata
”S I N I S T 3 R L 0 V 3”
Kiyo

Kiyo!” Sakura shouts angrily when her daughter reveals that it was her who killed Ryuu and obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan. What was her daughter thinking? No. When she had searched for her daughter, she had convinced herself that Kiyo was innocent or out looking for the murderer. Or maybe all of this was a mistake. But hearing her daughter carry on, referring to the value of life as a joke…Sakura felt her heart shatter. Tears start to roll down her cheek as she looks into her daughter’s Mangekyo Sharingans.

I’m sorry. I’ve failed you.

Meanwhile, Mayday arrives to the village and destories a wall. Her air-peircing scream shatters the village’s calm air. Sakura and Hinata are close to the graveyard so there aren’t many houses in this area but there are just enough people to panic from Hinata and Kiyo’s springing into battle. “Hinata, wait!” But it’s pointless; Hinata goes into a full-scale attack. Sakura turns back to the sound, seeing the cloud of smoke coming from the wall. Something Kiyo says gives Sakura the impression that she is behind the attack and she turns back to her daughter, now understanding what Kiyo meant.

And that revalation brought a single tear to her eyes.

Hinata!” Sakura screams as she punches the ground with as much strength as she could muster. It’s directed towards Kiyo but she expects the Uchiha to dodge, hopefully giving Hinata a chance. If not, Sakura is ready to jump in at a blink of an eye to act as a shield for her friend. No one would get hurt because of her daughter. And that rock-solid will is what gives her the conviction to say what she’s about to say.

Hinata, you must calm down. Kiyo is trying to distract us. The village is getting attacked right now so we have to choose. Leave Kiyo to me and help Naruto. I won’t let her escape so you can worry about her late. For now, the village needs you.” Sakura knew neither her nor Hinata could take down the Uchiha on their own. But Naruto couldn’t take on whatever made that noise earlier. Naruto’s target was more of a target.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself.

+++++I am currently
              In the streets of Kohona

+++++I am with
              Hinata & Kiyo

+++++OoC – n/a

x

]Sarada Uchihaxxx

ι'м 15 ғor a мoмenт
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      ι'м 22 ғor a мoмenт
      and we're on ғιre

User Image
                                XX Sarada frowned and looked back as her youngest brother Itachi called out for her, but she ignored it and continued pushing on from each building. This was for the best. She didn't want to be responsible for getting him hurt or worst, his death. If that happened she would never be able to forgive herself let alone stare into her mother's and father's eyes honestly. I mean, how do you come back on your first day and get your youngest brother killed? That would devastate her, her mother, and her father.

So she quickly put it out of her mind as she neared explosion. Though the nearer she got the more horrified she became. Bodies were flying through the air everywhere and the screams of the fallen pierced the ears of those that were among the living. She could only imagine how dire things must be from what she was here. How powerful were these guys? She had heard stories of the previous generation of Akatsuki and other villains before them, and it made her wonder if these guys on their level.

XX She certainly hoped not. But I guess there was only one way to find out, right? Thankfully one just waltz up to her! Sarada came to an almost immediate stop once she saw Mayday running from the direction of the explosion and chaos. She looked... peculiar. Large red hair, red eyes, and a crazy look to match. She definitely wasn't the run of the mill villain, and had she not questioned her and stated that she would take her eyes, or covered in specks of blood from all the people she had killed she might have let her pass too. But she definitely wasn't going anywhere now.

Or at least she would try not to let her go anywhere. She didn't witness her display of abilities nor knew her power level. She would have to be careful. But one thing was sure - she reeked of crazy. Sarada's eyes narrowed slowly. "I should be asking you the same thing," she says, reaching around her to waist to her satchel. She removed two paper tags from her bag, and then proceeded to attach them to two kunais after withdrawing them from their holster. However, she wouldn't attack just yet as she wanted to gauge the woman's next reactions.

Upon hearing her following statement she chuckled. "Heh," she smiles, "You'll certainly have to try!" she exclaims quite fiercely. If she thought she could just come in their village, attack it blatantly without a regard for life, and then happily exclaim that she's going to take her eyes like she's entitled to them she had another damn thing coming.

I Vote for Vodka
                                Mayday Lovette

тнe ѕυn ιѕ geттιng нιgн
      we're мovιng on...
      ι'м 99 ғor a мoмenт
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      22 ι ғeel нer тoo
      33 yoυ’re on yoυr way
      every day'ѕ a new day...

Monster

User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Konoha xᴍᴏᴏᴅ Anxious xᴄᴏᴍᴩᴀɴy Sakkaku [clone]

Confident that the screaming was done for now, Keitaro further lowered his hands from his head. He gazed around as hysteria began to flood the streets, momentarily watching them, unease fixed on his face.

Oh, why did this have to happen now? Whatever it was. It hadn't crossed his mind at all that it could be the Fukushu. If that were the case, he may have felt a little more secure, but still, he would be on the verge of a panic attack regardless.

"Best to check it out, don't you think?" replied Sakkaku, her words somewhat jesting. Keitaro's attention was quickly drawn back over to the purple-haired woman, his expression contorting into a look of immense dismay. He hoped she was kidding, but it was hard to tell. Like hell he was going to see what just screamed him nearly into deafness.

"Ch'yeah, ri--" Keitaro paused as Sakkaku uncovered her leg -- a prosthetic leg. His eyes were immediately drawn to where the prosthesis met her real skin for the brief moment it was revealed. The thief's face unconsciously winced at the sight of the scarred, disfigured limb atop. However, he was more surprised by the fact that Sakkaku even had a false limb -- he hadn't really noticed it before, and if she had told him at some point, he hadn't been listening very well. A small scroll was revealed to be inside the prosthesis, to which Sakkaku flattened against the ground and began some sort of ninja-thing Keitaro couldn't really describe. He'd seen people use scrolls before, but never had learned to use one himself. Sure, he had gotten his hands on a few in the past only to quickly pawn it off for some spare coinage. Keitaro watched in subtle bewilderment as Sakkaku laid her hands onto the scroll's unfurled center.

And then bats.

Everywhere.

They flooded from the scroll in a dark, furry cloud of screeching and possibly rabies. Keitaro's eyes widened as the bats began to fly off in different directions, letting out a shriek that could rival that of their own. He swatted frantically at the few that flew in his directions.

"Eeughh! Why'd it gotta be bats?!" Keitaro lowered his anti-bat arm barriers as the tiny mammals dispersed into the crowd. His face quickly transitioned from a look shear panic to one of stoic embarrassment. His body eased a little more in relief once Sakkaku slipped the scroll back into her prosthetic leg. At least there would be no more bats, but oh yeah, there was that other thing...

"That explosion came from the wall so if someone's breaking in things are going to get messy from here on out ---- the anbu are probably swarming the area already..."

Keitaro gazed in the direction from whence the explosion came -- the loud, frantic chattering of civilians could be heard coming from around there, while more and more people passed by them fleeing from the scene.

"So, everything's gonna be alright, then? The ANBU's gonna take care of it?" Somehow Keitaro doubted the answer he wanted to hear. He tried to conceal the panic as well as he could, but it was easily showing though his widened, glassy eyes. Keitaro had never been the courageous sort -- he had actually become quite proficient in the art of running away. His "job" never exactly called for courage, but only the simple, primitive ambition to survive. Courage was something different -- it was risking one's own life for another's, rather than personal gain. That was something Keitaro had never done, and something he felt that he was incapable of doing. But he was Masaru now... maybe Masaru could be different from Keitaro.

The thief's mind raced as he attempted to form anything that resembled a logical thought. His eyes followed the various civilians as they swarmed past him and Sakkaku.

"We should do something?" he said, his feeble attempt of a suggestion sounding more like a question than anything else. It was like every fiber of his body was telling him screw everything and run, but at the same time, he couldn't afford to break character. Not like this, and not in front of Sakkaku.

Meluzin

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                    A smirk came first from the Uchiha's response to her question. Mayday brought her hand up to look at her nails as she spoke. "I've got places to go and people to make a fool of... again." She said using the word "again" as a reference to Naruto. Though it wasn't Naruto she was after, she knew the Hokage would come to her if at least for his jacket which looks great on her with her black dress by the way. She stood there with one hand on her hip as she was having her short conversation with her next victim. Watching the Uchiha take a couple kunai out to place tags on made the magenta haired woman chuckle a bit.

An Uchiha relying on that kind of thing? To her either that clan has gone down the drain or this one isn't very experienced. Who knows! The only Uchihas Mayday knew about was the important one from history and a man named Itachi. She didn't even know what he did, she just heard his name a lot. Sure he was the one who wiped out the Uchiha so long ago but Mayday can sometimes have the attention span of a goldfish so it was probably overlooked. "You'll certainly have to try!" That's exactly what she wanted to hear. Upon hearing it Mayday grinned widely. "That means I have your consent, and you can't be mad when I rip those babies out of your skull!" She called out keep her oh-so optimistic tone. Of course her reasoning was flawless at this point, I mean, the girl did tell her to try. That being said, it's time for the magic to happen.

Without warning Mayday darted towards Sarada with an incredible amount of speed. Coming her direction, the dirt flew up in the air behind her feet as she would serpentine. Not using any abilities yet, she raised her hand down to meet the ground and let her finger dig into the dirt. Creating was looked like explosions of dirt behind her fingers, it didn't take long for Mayday to close in. Right before getting within reach Mayday threw up her hand causing dirt and dust to fly straight into her area. Doing so would erase visibility of the magenta haired woman if the Uchiha stayed in her place. Either way, whether she dodged or not, Mayday would leap at her with graceful front flip and drive her heel down at Sarada. A simple enough move but Mayday strengthened the muscle in her leg greatly so she could easily fracture a bone or worse. In the event that Sarada dodges, Mayday's foot would be brought down to the ground and erupt the ground around her into the air. Something about seeing a frail looking girl create a huge explosion through physical contact alone seemed to freak them out. If that were the case Mayday always used that little bit of fear as an advantage for her, seeing as she always looks for ways to mentally attack people more than physically.

OOC:// Fight-starting posts are always bad for me xD

x

]Sarada Uchihaxxx

ι'м 15 ғor a мoмenт
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      ι'м 22 ғor a мoмenт
      and we're on ғιre

User Image
                                XX Tch.

This girl was quite cocky. Sarada hated people like that. She may not be as great as her father, mother, or her uncle Itachi, but she still had a lot to offer. She was blessed with a keen and analytical mind like her father and the strength of her mother. And although her greats weren't on par people had learn quickly not to underestimate her. It was a mistake people made and she would exploit this girl's overconfidence. Why pull out your flashiest moves first when you had reliable weapons like paper bombs, shurikens, etc? They were a dangerous weapon in the right hands.

"Nor can you when I mess up that disgusting face of yours," she replies in jest. Sarada's eyes had been focused on her the entire time. Every twitch or spasm of her muscles were captured by her three tomoe Sharingan. Meanwhile, inwardly Sarada was trying to guess her abilities. She was small and frail-looking, all of which she could use to her advantage. Her small stature would allow for swift and speedy movements, but not so strength, or at least that's what she initially thought. She was surprised when she saw the girl's monstrous strength shatter the roof in front of her. It was similar to her mother's.

So she had speed and strength, huh? She would have to be careful. Sarada had her mother's strength and had been hit by it before, so she was aware of how damaging one hit could be. She certainly didn't one to be in the way of that drop kick again. Sarada forced chakra into the paper bombs attached to the kunai that she was holding and tossed them in the direction of Mayday. If she had fell into the caved in roof like she'd hope there would at least be a delay in her movements since she needed to get out of the rubble had she not reacted right then and there.

XX But whether she got kick by the exploding kunai didn't matter much. They were just a distraction for her. Once she landed on another rooftop within the district they were in she formed a few hand seals. "Raiton: Kage Bunshin."

A lightning clone would form beside her. Shortly after that, the two of them would perform a technique together. It was a technique famous to her clan. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" Wherever she was, whether it be inside the crashed building or had she dodged it, she would be getting a face filled with two massive orbs of searing flames that were bound to burn her had they succeeded.

I Vote for Vodka
                                Mayday Lovette -- "It's okay I'm not good with fighting post either. xD"

тнe ѕυn ιѕ geттιng нιgн
      we're мovιng on...
      ι'м 99 ғor a мoмenт
      and ι'м jυѕт dreaмιng
      22 ι ғeel нer тoo
      33 yoυ’re on yoυr way
      every day'ѕ a new day...

Prophet

User Image
                                                    Excitement filled the mind of the magenta haired woman on her way towards the Uchiha. So much so, that she didn't even care about the kunai that was thrown at her. Initially she was going to take the explosion and continue in her path, but the roof caved in under her and Mayday was sent plummeting into the building. There was a brief pause of silence within the seared rubble before Mayday's head lifted out of it. A slight cough was enough to get the dust out of her lungs before she sighed a little bit. She forgot that roofs had the capability of collapsing and that she could fall into the building. As intelligent as she is, Mayday always seemed to forget the obvious. No matter, it only delayed the inevitable for about a minute. Pulling herself out of the rock she padded out the small bits of fire that was on her dress. "I just bought this dress..." She said to herself even though she definitely did not buy it. The area started getting warmer and warmer until Mayday finally looked up. Her expression went from curious to annoyed in an instant. Two massive spheres of fire were about to enter the house that she was trapped into. OH NO! A thought quickly rushed into Mayday's head, something of grave importance. She quickly pulled the Hokage's jacket off her shoulders and used the last arm in a sleeve to launch it out of the house and away from any damage. It was just in time too because the spheres closed off the exit and ignited the entire building in a gorgeous display of energy and destruction.

Rubble blew everywhere with tails of fire at their ends along with stone shattering into millions of pieces. Fire extinguished any view inside the house and the smoke created could be seen from anywhere in the village. For a long moment, it would be clear that the Uchiha was victorious. That was until a foot blackened from ignition stepped out of the flames, then the next foot. A frail body stepped out of the destruction, the sound of cracking and crunches came with every movement. Bits and pieces of burnt skin started breaking off most of the body to reveal luscious, bright and soft skin once more. Bright magenta hair would also reveal itself out of the fire on top of a face that was half burnt off. Parts of the skull all around could be seen clearly along with exposed muscle and tissue. Her left yellow eye was gone only for there to be a darkened out eye socket. With what was left of the skin and muscle around her mouth there was a very devious and wide smile. Mayday raised her hand to cover her missing eye only to look up at Sarada and her clone with her other. Slowly moving her hand out from her eye socket, her yellow hued eye was already back along with most of her face. The regeneration was so quick that anyone looking was physically watching it happen. Over the sounds of the burning and crumbling building behind her she couldn't help but laugh hysterically. "Looks like you can't mess up this face!" She called out to the Uchiha. As her laugh was beginning to end, so was the regeneration of her body. All of the charred skin broke off of her body as if she was a snake shedding its old skin.

Without anymore words, whether the Uchiha responded or not, Mayday would throw her hands into the ground. A split second later the building Sarada was standing on would start to become buried into the ground. Immediately after a gigantic humanoid skull explodes out of the ground about to swallow the house completely and attempt clamp it's massive teeth onto the lower half of her body. This may very well be Mayday's version of a "distraction" because while the titan of a skeleton erupted out of the ground, Mayday disappeared. Wherever Sarada went, if she dodged or not, Mayday would come flying out of the eye socket of the giant through the pieces of ground and housing sent into the air. Her main goal was to tackle Sarada out of the air or wherever she was and bring her back to the ground. If Mayday were to get her hands onto Sarada and pin her to the ground, she would sit on top of her with her legs by the Uchiha's sides while she held her arms down. If everything went well, the next thing she would do was simply headbutt the raven haired woman straight in the forehead in an attempt to knock her out cold. If the Uchiha dodges everything and Mayday flies past her, then she would rip the spinal cord out of her own back, spin around, and and whip it around Sarada to again pull her to the ground with her. Mayday was making a point in trying to keep Sarada on the ground, she never liked fighting in the sky or on rooftops like, what she thought was, a coward. After the skeletal titan was done devouring the house and closing it's jaws on it, the bones would remain as a monument to Mayday's current success. Something they can keep as a token of her gratitude, a work of art if you will!.

Location: My home Konohagakure!________Company:Sarada Uchiha_________Feeling:Full of glee!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff