Look Free Gold! :) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gadget didn't move away from Sabas's unconscious form as she listened to Cobalt. "I have seen outside and nothing is damaged. If anything there is a few more crystals but no harm. Sabas wouldn't hurt anypony! H-He wouldn't!" She exclaimed before a sharp pain went through her head, stumbling a bit as she held in between her hooves. The hypnosis spell on her was trying to eliminate any doubt she had in Sabas, very painfully.

GuitoTheMage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Fate gets sent upwards from the shock wave of Sabas's attack, but lands perfectly fine. She quickly realizes The unicorn she was fighting on the ground and Gadget seemed to be in pain. "Miss Gadget are you all right?" She steps towards the pegasus when the tower gives a subtle shake. "Cobalt I will not ask how you got here, but pleas get Gadget out of here. I would like to talk to the stallion personally when he gets up." The tower gives a stronger shake this time. "And I would suggest evacuating the area, I do not know how long this tower has. Though I might be able to stop it from falling for a while." Her horn glows and the needles in Sabas's armor sprout into vines, wrapping the stallion while they root themselves to the crystal floor. (Rolling for strength of binds, 1-10 very easy to escape, 11-20 not so much biggrin )

Moon Scale snakes his way through the forest until he reaches the town, ageist Fate's wishes, he enters the town looking foe his little friend. Soon he finds her 'playing' with the red crystals that lie scattered across town. The crystals looked very delicious, so the massive beast started to eat a few that the filly was done playing with. He did not pay much mind to the random ponies, most ran from him, and the others fled when he gave a warning hiss. So his friend could continue her fun, and he did not have to spray any of them with Acid.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning
"Head-Mage and Royal Adviser, Equestrian Royal Court, at your service."

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle Throne Room
Current Company: Sabas, Hallowed, Gadget, and Eclipse.
Oh, Our Cookies: Kinda meh post yet again, aint much to go with right now.

From her continued defensive nature, as well as an obvious sign of pain, it was easy for Cobalt Lightning to assume Gadget had some sort of mind control effect placed upon hear earlier. "Even now, you are being used. To what end I I only know is nefarious. You deserve better than to join the Cristale Family in death." By now, the mage fell back onto all fours from the violent shake of the building, his weapons dispelled, before turning and responding to Hallowed Fate. "I would like to speak with him as well. Physically, he is still relatively young, and I would like to experiment with his corruption."

darkqueenie
GuitoTheMage

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gadget could hear voices but they sounded like they were echoing to her. Was Sabas who they said he was? Every doubt she had led to pain, the thoughts disappearing from her memory as they came. The shake caused her to faulter a little, trying to get back up after getting attacked by a guard earlier and the pain of the darkness in the spell trying to keep her. "H-Help..." She managed to ask softly before the darkness in her mind shot another bolt of pain through her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff