Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Does this excite you enough to join? PM'ed Suggestions Loved

Yes 0.21212121212121 21.2% [ 7 ]
Maybe 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
Look Free Gold! :) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

mouse65 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

[[dice roll for Sabas' magic attack aimed at Fate]]

mouse65 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

[[dice roll for Sabas' magic attack against guard carrying Gadget]]

GuitoTheMage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Fate lets out a grunt and bends on a knee as she is hit from above. She looks back up at the stallion with furry in her eyes. She retaliates with a wave of wooden needles that shoot from her body. (Roll time biggrin )

mouse65 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

User Image
Sabas

a dark heart as rough as diamonds

User Image

User Image
                                          How dare any pony call his masterpiece a 'monstrosity'! Like a temperamental colt Sabas gave a huffed snort through his nose and stomped his front left hoof. Words didn't fall on deaf ears as the rage and venom in Fate's voice ruffled his hackles. The flash of red within her eyes were met by his purple hazed orbs. Last time they confronted each other Fate had scared the sane part of his mind. This darkness however craved to fight against the guardian and take her island by force if necessary. Let it be known by the royals and the divine that on this day he was now an enemy to Fate. "If you will not bow, then you shall break!"

Unleashing a burst of dark magic the dark stallion also managed to hit the guard carrying Gadget away from his castle. Suddenly realizing that the Pegasus mare was present and hurt he quickly disabled the offensive strike to levitate her up onto the balcony. There he gently placed her down at his feet when Fate found the exact moment to strike. Sabas turned to face the guardian a second too late as her wooden needles struck into unprotected flesh. Even piercing into bits of his armour like solid quills. "Argh!" the dark stallion yelped and tripped back to regain his footing. Still he stood protectively at Gadget's side and shielded this Pegasus mare from the exchanged attacks. Staggering up / limping onto his hooves he summoned another burst of magical energy into his horn. Wildly weaker bolts of black lightning at the guardian in a fit of rage Sabas challenged her furry.

[[Sabas is hit / pushed back by Fate's needles and retaliates with dark lightning]]

User Image

User Image
                                          the island we call 'home': x
                                          outside balcony {crystal tower} x

in the presence of: x
                                          Fate, Gadget, a guard x

music calms the savage beast: x
                                          Spirit of Champions x

Lost Soul Of Night rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Starwalker Eclipse is Enraged ● ● ●
                                                  Eclipse Had flown Out to the Tower at this Point Trusting Sapphire to keep the Innocent Safe seeing the Exchange of attacks between Hollowed Fate and Sabas he Unleashes a blast of magical Energy at Sabas "CEASE YOUR ACTIONS NOW AND WE WILL BE LENIENT" As Starwalker Annouces this in his Royal Conterlot Voice he also begins to layer him self with a protective spell and he also lends a protective Spell to Hollowed Fate "AND IF YE DO NOT JUSTICE WILL BE RAINED UPON THEE" Eclipse Seems to be sliding into an Older Dialect as he continues speaking much like his mother does when stressed "THIS IS OUR PROMISE TO THEE" He takes a breath

((Sorry For the Shitty length I ran out of things to Shout)

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning
"Head-Mage and Royal Adviser, Equestrian Royal Court, at your service."

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle Courtyard
Current Company: Solitude, (indirectly) Frozen Guardsmen #8462-#8470 > Sabas, Hallowed, Gadget, and Eclipse.
Oh, Our Cookies: Stupid waning interests. Time for another jolt from me, even if it's a meh.

As the orange mage walked amongst the semi-transparent obelisks, Cobalt Lightning couldn't help but feel a bit of an ominous feeling. A closer inspection of the obelisks revealed that it didn't seem to come from the crystals, but originated elsewhere. After a bit of a stupid moment, the mage gently slapped one of his hooves to his forehead, and proceeded to head towards the Castle's Throne room.

Due to the complexity of the cude maze, however, that chore ended up taking more time than anticipated: By the time Cobalt arrived, the prince Sabas was already in battle with Hallowed Fate and soon to be Starwalker Eclipse. "Can we not try to kill him just yet?" the undressed mage called out, adding on towards the prince with "Sabas, if there is a shred of common sense left in you, listen to me: Resist the corruption. If you continue with this, you will end up like your father."

mouse65
Lost Soul Of Night
GuitoTheMage

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
The loud voice caused her to stir as her eyes flickered open, everything slowly coming to focus. "Wh-What's going on?" She muttered as she looked around, only to see Sabas fighting against the guardian who helped her find the wood for the clock, and getting yelled at by an alicorn and a very strange looking unicorn. Slowly getting to her hooves, she winced at the pain and made her way forward, her legs trembling from supporting her. "Stop attacking Sabas! He hasn't done anything wrong and he's one of the nicest stallions I ever met!" She shouted, her single wing flaring up as she shouted. "Just leave him alone!"

mouse65 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

User Image
Sabas

User Image

User Image
                                          Sabas readied himself to strike at Fate once again when a voice announced in an Older Dialect drew his attention to Eclipse's arrival. The magical blast came within a hairs' width from his front hooves, causing him to rear backwards a step. The needles from Fate's last attack were hindering his agile movements. "Your so-called justice is only a lie. Let us see how such justice can stand up to darkness!" he growled viciously with a fanged snarl appeared on his muzzle. With quick aim he unleashed a burst of dark magic back at Eclipse. Would it be enough to penetrate the protection spell...?

[[dice roll says...]]

Suddenly the sound of hooves entering the throne room alerted Sabas to Cobalt's presence. However it seemed that this other stallion wasn't going to attack him from behind. Before he could utter another word it was Gadget who confronted Cobalt. A flash of amusement flickered behind hazed eyes to see that she was still under his hypnosis spell. "You heard the pretty-filly. Or should I say my queen-to-be," he taunted in reply. At the mention of his father it appeared that they struck a nerve. "I am twice the stallion my father was or ever would have been!" If any shred of sanity / common sense was left it was buried so deep down within a corrupted heart.

User Image

User Image
                                          outside balcony {crystal tower} x

Fate, Gadget, Eclipse, Cobalt x

Spirit of Champions x

GuitoTheMage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Fate reals from the blast of lightning to her horn, The jolt of dark magic causes her to loose hearing and vision for a minute. though she can faintly here a mumble of words above the ringing. She shakes her head as her regenerative ability take affect fixing her burnt horn, and returning her sight and hearing. When she gets to her scenes she sees an unfamiliar alicorn flying above, then she hears a voice. It is not the voice of the unicorn she was fighting, no it was a mare. If the dark stallion has a hostage she has to be careful about using her next attack. So she desides to take the fight to him. Fate hops in the air, the thorn roots gather under her as they try to launch her to the balcony. (The dice will see) As she flies through the air a blast of magic fires at the alicorn, barely missing her. She quickly sees the guard unicorn from before, as well as Gadget, and as she reaches the peak of her assent she hardens her body to prepare for the worst.

Lost Soul Of Night rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Starwalker Eclipse is Enraged ● ● ●
                                                  Eclipse Cries out as he gets hit His shield still unfinished on himself shattering and the blast Having burned a large portion of his wing sends him into a free fall he quickly breaks himself out of it and when he lands he craters the earth slightly "THINE FATE IS ASSURED" he practically Screams at Sabas unleashing a wave of magical blasts designed to put Ponies to sleep "THEE HAS BEEN JUDGED TO BE UNWORTHY OF THINE FATHERS THRONE" He then begins to gather magic charging his horn "WE SHALL DESTROY THIS MOCKERY OF OUR FAMILIES THRONE" he takes a deep breath "NOW FALL BEFORE OUR MIGHT"

mouse65 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 1 Total: 18 (2-40)

User Image
Sabas

User Image

User Image
                                          With Fate coming up onto the balcony and Eclipse charging up magic for another attack, Sabas wasn't going to idly stand by without a fight. Trusting Gadget to confront Cobalt he needed to get this stand-off settled once and for all. Standing his ground he crouched into a fighting stance and became fully engulfed in a deep, ominous red aura. What dark magic he knew seeped into his own abilities in summoning the red crystals. A quick glance over his shoulder peered to Gadget briefly. "I promised that you will get to craft the finest tapestry for the castle with your creative genius... Do not forget that.." the dark stallion spoke in a low, hushed whisper to the Pegasus mare.

One last haunting glare to Cobalt now the fight was brought to him. Charging forward, horn ready, he lunged at Fate and Eclipse with his most challenging move yet. "Never! I will not fall!" A pulse of dark filled magic -mixed with fear, haunting thoughts, and hate- erupted like a miniature super nova blast. "HAH!" As Fate had hardened her body he had no idea if this counter-strike would even effect the guardian. Destiny was now out of his hooves...

[[ first dice roll for Eclipse, second roll for Fate (if it counts. Sorry I'm still trying to figure out the protection spell bit) ]]

Too blinded to retreat or defend Sabas instantly felt a direct blow to his chest, the very magic blast of a sleeping spell from Eclipse. The force flung him backwards over his hind feet and pushed him from the outside balcony into the throne room. Roughly landing on his side he came skidding to a halt across the crystallized floor. ching ching ching Suddenly a distinct metallic sound echoed throughout the crystal walls. For the headpiece Sabas wore came off and thus landed at Cobalt's hooves. Frozen in time the dark stallion fought to remain conscious... Only to be subdued under the sleeping spells' effects.

User Image

User Image
                                          outside balcony >> throne room {crystal tower} x

Fate, Gadget, Eclipse, Cobalt x

Spirit of Champions x

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Starwalker Eclipse is Unable to Continue ● ● ●
                                                  Eclipse Releases the magic in his horn when he gets struck, hard, by Sabas' blast it Fires as a beam that works its way up the tower destroying a large portion of one side Eclispes unable to control the magic spewing from his horn "FLEE YE FOOLS" and promptly passes out his magic fading but not after it had critically damaged the tower ""

((so to hit Fate you would need a 15 or better to hit me you would need a 10 or better because I lost my protection spell because I got hit when it was unfinished)

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle Throne Room
Current Company: Sabas, Hallowed, Gadget, and Eclipse.
Oh, Our Cookies: This post might be meh, too, if only because I'm recovering from a recent coughing fit x.x

"Really now? Tell me, do you know Anything of your father before his death? Or, more specifically, before his corruption?" Cobalt Lighting asked just before an apparent brainwashed civilian stepped in. With little regards for her safety nor his own, the mage began to approach the prince at a relatively normal walking pace. "Prince Umbra de Cristale, son of King Zapada and Queen Bijuterie. Well known and liked by his people, even his servants and concubines." By now, Sabas had been knocked unconscious, or so it seemed. In turn of the recent events, the orange mage turned his focus to the one whom attempted to step in, and stop the attack on her master, paying no mind to the piece of decorative armor at his hooves. "You, listen to me carefully. Surrender yourself and I will ensure you do not come under any more harm, either by the prince nor myself" Cobalt warned Gadget sternly, now standing upright with a single magical sword-spike extended from one hoof and a sphere held in the other. "Resist, and I have no quarrel ending your life. I'm certain these terms are fair, considering your affiliation with the one whom wishes to violently overthrow Prince Solar Rain." Cobalt Lightning tried to make his tone as cold as the Arctic North's wind, but stood himself eagerly ready, in case the corrupted prince would suddenly rise.

mouse65
Lost Soul Of Night
GuitoTheMage

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gadget ran over to Sabas when he fell, stopping at his side. "Sabas, wake up... I know you're not the pony they think you are... Please wake up..." She muttered, trying to nudge him awake. Hearing Cobalt, she got to her hooves and narrowed her eyes at him. "You know nothing! Sabas is one of the only kind stallions I know! He wouldn't hurt anyone unless defending himself! How could you judge without knowing the whole story!" She shouted as she stood in front of Sabas to try to protect him but she knew no magic to fight. The whites of her eyes turned green as the purple haze became visible. "Go ahead and try to kill me! You will be slaying an innocent mare with no weapons, no magic, and no means to causing any harm to anypony!" Gadget added, her single wing flared out along with the nub of the one that was gone. "I will never give up on my friends."

Fashionable Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Cobalt Lightning

Current Location: Island of Pikatoo, Castle Throne Room
Current Company: Sabas, Hallowed, Gadget, and Eclipse.
Oh, Our Cookies: Kinda meh post again, hoping to keep this going.

"Is that so?" Cobalt Lightning asked Gadget Gears, retaining his frigid tone. He did, however, notice the change in her eyes. "Even if your 'friend,' who would injure and murder innocents and defile landmarks, would as much throw you away to save himself an inconvenience? Have you even looked outside, child?" After his question, the mage nodded towards one of the open, and intact, balconies, as if he was motioning her to move out of the way. "I know more about your 'friend' than you do, including his lineage and his abilities. Even now, his corruption is guiding you, and will soon consume your mind and soul if you do not resist. What would your friends and family think if you were to die today?"

darkqueenie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces