Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
The New World

This is the Tale of the Next Generation of Equestrian Heroes some are the Children of The Princesses Such as Celesta's son Solar Rain who rules over the mysterious island discovered a few hundred miles off the coast of Equestria where, with the aid of The Princesses, the Prince founded a settlement quickly so he and his friends could thrive and grow on their own, but things are not as easily controlled on the island which has been named: Packittoo, A wild place covered in misty hardwood forests and wide open plains User Image

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Rules:

OOC
0. Gaia ToS Duh
1. GuitoTheMage and I, LostSoulOfNight are in Control here!
2. Your're one of the Three pony Races aka Earth, Pegasi, Unicorn, or a Crystal form of one of the three (Alicorn is by Super well done Application)
3. PG-13 Love and War please if you need to Fade to black and take it to PM's (Gaia ToS)
4. Send Profiles to I Lost Soul of Night with the Title: "Child Ponies"
5. No Godmodding GOT IT?
6. Make Your Posts Pretty..Pretty Please!
7. Is there a 7?
8. I or GuitoTheMage can add rules at any Time!

I'm sure this is unclear bu you may be the Child of any pony in the SHow As long as you weave you Backstory in with any one else's I.E. Dash x Mac stays Dash x Mac ((she is the element of loyalty))

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Profiles

Username:
Name:
Appearance: (pic would be nice)((Pony maker I like to use))
Cutie Mark:
Cutie mark explanation:
Bio: (I would like a paragraph((4-5 lines)) here even if you only do 2-3 lines elsewhere

THE PROFILES WOOT WOOT

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Sub Rules
These rules apply to Some Role Play aspects and the reason I ask you to follow these rules it to add a little spice to the mundane Post wait for Post, Post Again so I'm going to throw these rules into play

1. when attacking from range with a magical Attack please roll a d20 and 1-5 you miss and the other Character may act as such now a Pony with a protection spell you miss on a 1-10 ADDITIONALLY A non-magic Ranged misses on a 1-10 with protections spells 1-15 Melee Attacks are 50/50 Period 1-10 miss 11-20 Hit

2. Some zones have Plants unique to this Island that may mess up a Unicorn's spell the map following this post will show these zones while in these zones roll a d20 on 1-5 the spell fails to work on a 6-10 the spell has the opposite effect and 10-15 the spell fails and hits the caster with feedback stunning them for a time other wise the spell acts normally

I may add more But I'll let everypony know If I do

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Map

Every square on the map is 10 miles while the only city on the map is the not ten miles that is where it's located the dead looking spots are Warped Magic Zones where Sub Rule 2 comes into play

User Image

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell is Blind ● ● ●

Diamond Inkwell would "look" at Solar Rain and sigh even though he was one of her closer friends he was in what she had dubbed "prince mode" " Prince Rain as you are aware I am Blind and yet you wish to send me on some ridiculous Adventure because you feel its needed for the city to hear the howling canyon through the ears of the who have never seen!?!" Her voice has been slowly sliding into more and more of a shout of irritation she huffs "I see a few things wrong with that ONE is that I could not get there alone TWO is I am a poet of emotions particularly the dark madding and ones and THIRD is that I couldn't hear what I need to to help out with the New boutique"

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell is Blind ● ● ●

Before the Prince could speak Diamond Inkwell starts up again " and you have met my mother you know how she gets if things are not done promptly and correctly and because she Wished that I set up her new shop here the way the one at home is I am forced to obey her She rubs her temple with a hoof " I also should not have to remind you that I have duties aside from my mother's demands to attend to as you are the one who gave them to me" she then turns around and because she knows the castle layout by heart she storms out

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Thoughtful ● ● ●

Solar Rain stands in a state of open mouth shock as Diamond Inkwell storms out his guards look to him he regains enough composure to wave them off as He strides after his friend "Inky come back let us discuss this like calm reasonable adults!"he sighs once Inkwell Stops on the steps he stands next to her and looks over his city " you know there was a time where I look and looks though then entire Canterlot Library to try and find a spell to give sight...to the point that Auntie Twilight said I was beginning to look like her...But I failed as I have done countless times before...He sighs and sits

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell is Regretful ● ● ●

As Diamond Inkwell stands on the step listing to her friend she sighs as he trails off "you know Rainy I knew about that I hoped at one point in you search you would find something" her normally confident style of speaking is now faltering and unsure "you failed and that was when I realized that sight or well lack of it was fine by me ...I'll do it in time alright but I'll decide when... She leaves it at that and heads back into town

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Depressed ● ● ●

Solar Rain Sighs and trots back inside the island growing dark due to the still uncontrollable Weather despite all the weather pegasi efforts he walks down a hall to his study area Glancing at his pet Phoenix a Child of his mothers Pet and he sits down on a pillow and pulls from a hidden book a cigarette Mother would Banish me to the moon If she saw me doing this...which is why I'm glad her next visit it's for a few months yet.... he lights it with a spark from his horn and he takes a Long drag off it

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell is Wistful ● ● ●

Diamond Sighs as he heads back home wondering if she was ever going to get what she wanted to say out of her head aside from writing she was not ever really good with words and still anything she wrote was depressing but with her being blind it was fairly amazing she could write at all "I'm glad Princess Twilight helped me make those reading spells and in a way helped me discover my self..." she stops and "looks" at her Flank wishing she could share her thoughts with one of her friends then she starts back to her hoe to ready things for her father's arrival in the city soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff