< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Awed ● ● ●

Solar Rain looks out the Window at the rain as it begins to fall he considers his new "friend" Hollowed Fate a strange Creature that was at one time a Pony while not as old as his mother or Aunt Luna she was still older then any other known thing he wondered why she let them settle the Island she was after all Linked directly to it's health her ways were strange to him and while his Aunt Luna knew about Her (though his nightly conversations with her) his mother did not because he wished to learn more about her before she met one of the most powerful and oldest Ponies in all of the world Solar Rain would Sigh and stand calling one of his Guards he would inform them that he was going to meet with Hollowed Fate and that he might not be back for a few hours
When her song is done she makes her way to the town, humming a sweet lullaby putting the forest creatures in a calm relaxed state so they could wait out the storm through slumber if they choose. upon reaching the edge of her forest she stops, the song of the town was strange to her. It was not one that flowed like a river, it was more like a poem that could not decide its tone. It was not bad, though she still enjoyed her islands songs better. Some one was approaching her it was a pony, male and doesn't seem to want to cause harm. She starts to walk towards the town but she stops half way between the tree line and the nearest building.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Awed ● ● ●

Solar Rain would approach Hollowed Fate with his wings tucked and he would bow to her respectfully considering this was her island he would rise back up to his full height and begin to speak "hello I was just about to visit you Priestess Fate are you by chance going to see Diamond Inkwell? if so we can walk along the edge of town to her home..." he is smiling broadly despite being drenched " or did you have some other things you would like to see or know more about?" he stands tall waiting for an answer
She glances past the prince and look at the town, she looks back and shakes her head. "No, I am in seek of nothing more than to see how the town is fairing as of late. Though if you seek my assistance with miss Inkwell ill lend a hoof." She looks to the sky and her eyes glow a bit. "The storm should calm a bit when we reach our destination, lead the way Prince Solar. I also extend the invitation to answer any questions you have of me, weather they be of me or my island." She bows and fallows his lead. As she fallows she listens to the auras of the ponies in the homes they pass, learning there unique songs and,in her own way, getting to know them a little.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Thoughtful ● ● ●

Solar Rain proceeds int the direction of Diamond Inkwell's home "I actually do have a few questions more relating to your magic and the government of of the island when it was well populated...." he stops a moment to say something trivial but princely to a passer by "....But first my question about your magic Can you teleport in someway?
She thinks for a second, then her hooves root themselves into the ground. As her body unravels its self into the ground. Suddenly for roots jet from the ground in front of Solar rain. The roots cross in the center as more wrap themselves around the original vines, forming a pony shape until the mess of vines merge into one solid form. "Its not as quick as a teleport spell but it is a fast way to traverse the island." She walks back around the stallion and continues to fallow. "As for our 'government' we had a goddess who keep our island safe from outsiders by from what I was told making our island unreachable to all outsiders with her magic, but without making us noticeable to explorers. how she did this is beyond my understanding. We followed her guidance and we prospered and when she was gone my people where slowly fading until I was all that was left." She spoke with no emotion and without changing her blank expression.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Thoughtful ● ● ●

Solar Rain nods and Seems to try and read what she does when she "teleports" "interesting it must have been lonely to be here after your people faded....I hope that we Main land ponies can help you out...I can promise that I will try and mitigate the Effect we have on your Island...but I can not say that no damage will not be done..." he finishes speaking as soon as they arrive at Diamond Inkwell's house he knocks lightly on the door which is promptly answered by Inkwell "Hello Inky..."
Hallow Fate looks up as she predicted the rain has slowed. She looks into the eyes of the unicorn before her. Strange how foreign blindness was to her, even if her eyes went dark she could "see" the world around her through there aura and songs. Never the less she was there on the offer to assist this unicorn so she would do that to the best to her abilities, though the thought of having no form of sight intrigued her.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell is Annoyed ● ● ●

Diamond Inkwell Completely ignores Solar Rain and turns to Hollowed Fate " Ah hello Miss Fate you smell of Cherries today I rather quite like it Come on in..." she ushers the wooden Unicorn in to her house and shuts the door in Solar Rain's face who mutters to himself and heads back to his castle"...would you like some Oak Leaf Tea I've been trying to develop it just for you dear...But then again I am unsure if you even drink tea but it tastes good to me I've also been wondering what the songs are like today..."
She sits on one of her hosts seats and grasps the cup with her hoof. "I don't need such things, but I appreciate the though." She lifts her cup and sips the tea. "It's good thank you." She says with a hint of happiness, surprising because of her lack of any emotion. "As fore the songs the island has been in a happy mood today, so it was a choir of beautiful melodies. though the storm was a different story the skies where sad. I do not think it enjoys the pegasus trying to control it." she sips her tea and places her cup on a near by table. "So why are you so annoyed at the prince, i do not know what happens here, but to leave him in the rain seems rude."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell sit down across from her Guest "Rainy almost out right demanded that I go to the Gorge and write about it so every one in town could read what my ears hear what I smell and so on because he wanted to give it beauty from a Blind Pony's perspective and I have to get this Shop ready for my father and Brother to run..." she trails off with a sigh and "looks" around "while it may seem strange to have me set it up it's supposed to be just like the store in Ponyville where I grew up so I have the layout memorized so I can do it I just don't want to live above a store Like mother did for years" she takes a sip of her Tea "I think this is my best batch of Tea yet!"
"One can not describe the beauty of something and truly capture its essence. It can only be found by those who experience it." Hallowed Fate grabs her cup and heads towards the kitchen. "As for your situation with the store, I can understand not wanting to follow the path of your mother. But sometimes you must learn from it to set off on your own path, or fate might have other plans for you. Fate has a funny way of setting things in motion." She rinses off her cup and sets it on the counter. "I mist be on my way, take some time and think on what you want to do with your life, and don't be stuck doing what is expected of you, unless it is what you choose for yourself." She pats Inkwell in the solder and takes her leave.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Gadget had just gotten the last of her things unpacked from her home to the new one on the island. She had all the clocks she had made lining the walls and her workshop to make more set as well. Letting out a sigh, she dusted some of the clocks before looking out the window. It was so strange on this new island. The pegasus was starting to question her even coming but the peace from the numerous letters for her to create things had stopped for a little while. "Maybe I shouldn't have come... Despite the peace and quiet here." She muttered to herself before adjusting her glasses. There were less ponies there so there wasn't as much gawking at a one winged pegasus. It was still a sore topic for her, usually causing her to keep herself covered in a cloak when out in public.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Diamond Inkwell bids her guest goodbye and starts to clean up the store and arrange it for her Fathers and Brothers visit her magic doing most of the work because as she said she knew layout by memory and within an hour she had every thing arranged she then sat down at the planing table and she poured herself another cup of tea while she thought about the upcoming visit

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Solar Rain is Interested ● ● ●

Solar Rain would walk into Gadgets shop with a smile on his face "are you open yet Ms.?" he would look around "you are an excellent crafts pony I have never seen this good of craftponyship sense I visited Cloudsdale last"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff