Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

There was no way Allison will allow Scott to fight Dominic. It wasn't a fair game, Dominic could get badly hurt or worst. The wrong words or actions could set free Scott's werewolf instincts. She had learned to be more observant, to pay attention to the less obvious quirks that her boyfriend displayed in public. Panic attacks. Irritation. Anything that might be a sign of Scott losing control. She felt like had to do this, since she knew Scott couldn't do it all by himself. His mood was erratic, he was stronger and more restless. Yet he always try to stay calm around Allison, she knew that. When he told her why he was there her heart shrink inside the chest. He was been a good boyfriend. Keeping an eye on her. She was a b***h. What was she suppose to say? "I'm fine Scott. Thank you." Allison whisper. Half the time the stability of Scott's moods seemed to rest on how his relationship with her was doing. She didn't like to think of what would happen if or when they broke up permanently. Could Scott turn into a monster like Derek? and if he did, will she be the one to place an end to his life?

If he only knew about the kiss with Dominic. Scott will turn on her. He will end up hating her. Allison lower her head as Scott apologized. I can't look at you not right now. From the corner of her eye she saw Dominic break free from Scott's grip. Then Scott leaving. Allison was still extremely quiet when the rain started to drop from the sky, hitting her face in steady little drops. She wasn't aware of what was happening around her. Allison wasn't aware of the fact her face was imitating the weather; wet, small tears were trickling from her brown, sad eyes and across her cheeks. The rain wash her tears. She didn't want Dominic to see her like that, so she turned her back to the him, hiding her face behind her perfect cascade hair. Allison wasn't the kind of person who liked to share things, but she wasn't the person to cry over stuff either. "I haven't be completely honest Dominic... I was trying to avoid this situation." She press her body against the cold wall. Her arms wrap around her chest holding together, scare to break.

"You saw it...Scott's eyes, claws...I know you did." Her voice was strong enough for him to hear. "You can't tell anyone about it. Please Dominic...or the hunters will kill him. You can't say a word to my parents about tonight." Allison turn slightly her head into Dominic's direction. "Did he hurt you?" she asked her eyes trail off his chest. The wet hair, the shred shirt and his cute shiver made Allison turn her full body to look at him. She reach a hand to his chest, her finger tips trace circles over the smooth skin. He wasn't a stupid teenage crush. No. Dominic was more than that and she want to discover it. Her hands are now moving all over his chest, sliding down to his abdomens every chance she gets. Allison pulls herself in front of him; leaning in for a deep kiss. He was trap between her and the wall. She presses her body into him. Allison's body sparks with arousal as she moves in down to his neck. "What are you willing to do for me?" Her voice was gentle, low and girly. "What are you Dominic?" She gracefully slides his shirt off of his physique body. I hope this works...Aunt Kate didn't finish explaining about seduction so I will do what I can..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Street ; Mood ll Sad/Aroused ;, Speaking To ll Dominic
                      ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████
                            ȡominic ąbstergo✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Dominic chuckled "So don't blame you for slamming me against a wall?" He waved to him as he left, he turned to Allison,she didn't seem to want to look at him? What was going on? He was confused so confused. Was he important to her? He was about to walk over to her but she looked like she needed a minute of her own right now but he wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be fine,that he would make everything alright again. As soon as he was about to take his first step toward her she turned and he stopped listening to her speak. Well no s**t,first she told him they couldn't be together not even giving him a reason and as soon as that Scott kid showed up she had gotten all depressed,maybe she was embarssed of him? No that wasn't it,he tried putting two and two together then it occured to him. He wasn't the only one she had feelings for it was that or he was her boyfriend and she had just cheated on him.

So he never even had a chance with her? That rushed this mind feeling like it was bouncing off the sides of his skull as he got a headache "Your sure as hell haven't...But neither have I so that makes us even?" ]She mentioned Scott's claws and his eyes she sounded like she was trying to be strong but her voice wavered a bit "No worries I won't tell a soul. And I am not going to try and play dumb acting like I don't know what he is. Because I do, and I know what he's capable of...Or atleast his kind." He shook his head watching her come over to him,she put her hands on his chest he kissed back letting his eyes close as soon as it begun "A lot.." He whispered,before he closed his eyes stopping her from pulling off his shirt by gently grabbing her wrists "Stop...So thats what this is all about?"

He meant absolutely nothing to her! All she wanted to do was expose him, he couldn't believe it! No longer allowing her to touch him anymore. "I can't believe you..You of all people." He wasn't going to hurt her,and didn't want to. Who would want to pretty face such as Allisons? It didn't matter though a pretty face can't be trusted sometimes. His face lost all emotion as he made his way out from between the wall and Allison, he felt like he had just lost something important to him,someone and he hated her for it. Yes, he hated her for trying to expose him just right after he told her how he felt about her. Picking up his ripped shirt pieces,his face broke into a hurt look be he quickly washed it away with his dissapointed look, he was about to walk away when he turned back to her staring in her eyes "Tell me right now. No lies. Do you have feelings for me or not?" Even if she was lying,he wouldn't be able to stay mad at her for very long they had a unique relationship. She knew he wouldn't just leave her like that,she knew. He couldn't stand it anymore he hugged her tight not wanting to let her go "Just promise me when I tell you you won't get scared and leave.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

xx x x xOOC:Editted ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Tricky Explorer

Lydia Martin

User Image

I'm wide awake
    Yeah, I was in the dark
    I was falling hard
    With an open heart
    I'm wide awake
    How did I read the stars so wrong?

I'm wide awake
    And now it's clear to me
    That everything you see
    Ain't always what it seems
    I'm wide awake
    Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image

Lydia sighed, staring at the computer screen intently as Media Player showed her a visualization of the song she had going. You could only have a solo dance party for so long before it got boring. She wasn’t even the type of girl who did that, she was just trying to get her mind off…everything, really. What had happened the other day at Scott’s wasn’t helping, either. Something was going on and not even Allison would explain it to her. As she stared at the flashing, pulsing colours on the screen, she frowned and could have sworn she saw a face in it. Immediately, she pushed the lid of the laptop down, cutting the Katy Perry song off mid-chorus. On top of what had happened at Scott’s, things were happening with her that she couldn’t explain. She’d broken a mirror the other day, and lied to the counselor. Not to mention in class when she’d freaked out, seen the lunatic who’d attacked her. The worst part of all of it was that she never felt it coming on, and when it did happen, she couldn’t tell if it was real or not. It certainly felt real. Half the time, she couldn’t remember what had happened a hour after, like waking up from a dream.

Then there was Stiles, who’d told her she wasn’t crazy and that he’d listen, but then proceeded to vanish. She’d waited two hours for him to come back. He hadn’t, so she’d left. She was still upset with him about that. And Jackson. She didn’t even know what was going on with Jackson. First he got all annoyed and accused her of breaking into his house, then when she gave back the key, she’d said she’d hated him and he’d kissed her. Then he’d vanished. What was that about? Shaking her head, the redhead spun the chair once more before getting up. She’d go out. Text Allison or something and meet her for a movie. Anything normal. She just needed air.

Pulling on a pair of heels and a jacket, grabbing her bag and phone, Lydia left the house. She didn’t bother to check and see if either of her parents were home, they’d just worry and tell her not to if they knew she was going out. Taking up a stride that most girls in heels the size she was wearing couldn’t, Lydia made her way down the streets, weaving through alleyways and around buildings, not sticking to any path in particular as she made her way through the town. She didn’t even care if her hair was getting wet, she’d just shower when she got home. She’d just pulled out her phone to start texting Allison, when she saw a blur of red and her head snapped up quickly, freezing where she was like a deer in headlights. Green eyes focused on the figure…Was that…Scott? Running out of an alley…Normally, she might think that strange, but that was nothing new with him. Whenever he did something like that recently, though, it always had something to do with Allison. Tucking her phone into the pocket of her jacket, she started forward again and looked down the alleyway.

She spotted two people at the end, one was Allison, she could tell, but the other was male and she didn’t recognize him. Not that she could see his face from the distance. She could, however see that he was shirtless. Or almost so. Pulling out her phone, she started to text Allison again, to make sure it really was her before she approached.

To: AllisonArgent
                                                                  From: LydiaMartin

I see you Allison!
                                                                  Hugging that boy.
                                                                  For shame!

;P
                                                                  ♥ Lydia ♥

[Outfit: Side Picture, Song: bottom picture, Was listening to: Top picture

User Image

I wish I knew then
    What I know now
    Wouldn't dive in
    Wouldn't bow down
    Gravity hurts
    You made it so sweet
    'Til I woke up on
    On the concrete

Falling from cloud 9
    Crashing from the high
    I'm letting go tonight
    Yeah, I'm falling from cloud 9

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxxWith eyes shut and breathing at a clam and low tone it would be easy to fall asleep. Derek relaxed farther back along the wall only taking in the empty sounds of the station. It was a calming thing at time but grew bothersome. He wasn't quite sure why he had to be the one underground and hidden when Scott gets to go around and having fun. No, things would change shortly.'So Scott knows something. It must be his girlfriend Allison that knows the most. I need a bit of time with her. To bad her stupid parents are always around. How to single her out? Get her alone but unarmed. I could take a visit to her home. No to many weapons in the house. That reminds me I wounder how the two love birds are doing. Hope nothing went wrong.' The last part was a lie. Oh he would love to watch Scott crumble and fall into his hands. Power was the game and you play to gain more. Right?

xxxA light sound broke the trance making Derek's body move to look around. His nose raked at the air around the place but keeping his ground as well. The the sound of a voice raced his ear. Scott. Now this should be a fun conversation. Hi body moved a step more to the stairs trying to see if the kid was by himself. He could count only one heart beat which was most likely a good sign."Scott? Come on down. I was wounder when you would show up here." Derek's face broke into a toothy grin as he stepped back and looked at the dark stairs."I promise I won't hurt you. Come on Id like to show you my new house." His nose rose once more to smell the air, something seemed a bit off. He could clearly smell Scott but a hidden smell lingered. Most definitely not human. That made Derek curious to think maybe Scott had caught something of worth this time. But at the same time he could tell the anger still lingered on Scott. Now this was something to enjoy.

xxx"You angry? Was I right? Was Allison being swept away by someone. Now that's a shame...... Oh let me guess you went big bad wolf on whoever she was with. You should be more careful. She could have shot you down like a stray dog." Derek couldn't help but pick at the other as much as he could. He meant what was said but he knew it would only push Scott closer to him. What ever angered Scott he knew that the kid would call on him to take care of it if Scott couldn't. It was the trade off between them. You do something and ill give something. So far it worked but not as much."You reek of something. What ever it is sure isn't anything good. Bit it has a hint of Allison on it. I'm sure It cant be to bad since it has her trust."

Where: Underground With: ScottFeeling: CalmOOC: Short sorry~ wasnt sure what to really post !

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

So he haven't been completely honest too? Well that makes them even. So no hard feelings? Right? Scott was right about Dominic, he was hiding something. So what was he? A werewolf? A hunter? A Kanima? Could it be possible that he was a Kanima like Jackson. No... Dominic didn't seem that type but neither Jackson. Allison nod at his question. That makes us even Dominic. "So you know he is a werewolf, and one that don't like to be piss off." She warn him. Stay away from Scott. Don't provoke him and you will be fine. "Thank you it means a lot to me if you keep it a secret." Now that sounded cheesy. Yet Allison mean it. Her twisted plan was working! Dominic was willing to cooperate. So Aunt Kate was right! Seduction did work. When Dominic grab her wrists she lean her face away. He find out her plan. What was he going to do? Hurt her? Kill her? Torture her?

"I-" Her lips turn into a straight line. She have broke his trust and that sucks. There was nothing she could do or say to apology. What I'm suppose to say; Hey relax. I try to trick you into telling me what are you...but hey I do like you. I'm dead, I can't tell him that. She can't tell him sorry because she wasn't. His words were similar to sharp knifes cutting her skin. It was obvious that he like her and she turn on him. Now he must hate her. So that how he felt. Betrayed. It took her a second to read his eyes. Allison lower her glance away from him, giving him space. Then he turn back to look right at into her eyes demanding to know if she have feelings for him. Now she was the one trapped against the wall. Her eyes trail off his face and into the street light. Don't you love Scott? I do. Want to disappear? Yes. Want to be normal? Yes. You like Dominic? I do. Then ******** it you are officially screw Allison. She mentally slap herself. That was so helpful.

"I do Dominic. I like you. A lot." Allison cheek turn red as the blush spread over her face. Then the next thing she realize was Dominic was hugging her so tight it hurt. Maybe he was making sure she didn't run away. She whine in pain. "I can't breath Dominic.!" Her voice was weak. "I won't leave you. I promise." Allison nimble playfully his ear before leaning away so she could look at him. "But before you say something I need to tell you the truth... you deserve to know." If she share the secret no one will know, not even Scott. "I recently found out that my family are hunters, they kill werewolves, and I don't want to be like them." Allison close her eyes. That was her big secret. "When I met you, I thought life was giving me an opportunity to be normal...to not worry about who I am or who you are. Because it didn't matter. Sorry if my hopes overwhelm you." She flash a shy smile. Her face felt hot and she gave thanks for the cold drops of water falling. She rest her head against the wet wall, cross her arms over the chest and look away. There was someone standing by the entrance, far, so she or he couldn't hear the conversation going.

"We can't talk now." Allison point her finger to the entrance "We have company." her voice was low "You will catch a cold. Let's go Dominic." It was late, and if she didn't call her parents to inform them about her tardiness they will come to get her. And the first place they will search for her was at Scott's house. Scott didn't need that. Allison will not place him in that position. If she had the phone she might have noticed Lydia's text. The worst part was; she have place the phone on mute. So no vibrations or anything interrupt her tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Street ; Mood ll Ashamed ;, Speaking To ll Dominic

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Beta Gaian 0
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████
                              ȡominic ąbstergo✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"He dosen't scare me Allison. And he's a werewolf? I thought he was a fairy.." Dominic stated with a smirk, it seemed like she was trying to keep him away from Scott."Seeing as it's me,we are probably going to fight,because it's fun messing with him,he gets so angered easily. And you know how I like to tease." He could defend himself if he needed as well as start a fight if he wanted to,but her telling wanting him to stay away from Scott wasn't good enough because he despised the kid,almost any form of hatred he could think of was directed at him and he only just met him for about ten or twenty minutes "That had to be the worst first impression I've ever seen." He said shaking his head,dragged him down an alley,slamming him into a wall then to top it off started asking questions,dude must have been jealous or something. Then it hit him,if Scott was part of the supernatural world so technically they were kin? And if Allison why is she dating a werewolf ? Thats...Odd?"So. Your whatever with a werewolf and your supposed to be a hunter?" He snapped pointing at her "I knew that Argent name sounded familiar!"

He let her go scratching the back of his head "Sorry." A smile appeared on his face when she said she liked him to,and he couldn't make it go away. It was like when you have your first kiss,that smile that just never goes away. Listening to her he thought hard for a second or two "Your kidding right? Your as normal as it gets! Well,with whats going on around you that is." Grabbing her hand he interlaced her fingers in his "You don't have to worry about who I am,or who you are. It still dosen't matter." He squinted his eyes trying to see who it was "Looks like a redhead.." The first person to pop into his head was that crazy girl Lydia who liked to run around naked in the woods at night,a grin spread across his face his face.

"Isn't it time for your bed time Allison?" He asked tilting his head "Excuses,the wittle baby has has a bed time." He used the same baby voice he had used last time before he pulled her out of the alley, "If my seats get wet,your gonna get it." As he pulled her into the flickering light, he saw the girl better than he could in that dark alley the distance didn't help either, the light exposed her features and he knew who it was or so he thought "Hey naked girl!" He shouted waiting for a reaction if she flipped him off or something.If it was Lydia he'd get slapped probably from what he knew of her she seemed to be the type to do so. Pulling Allison toward the girl he raised an eyebrow "Run through any forests lately? Or is it too clod out there?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

xx x x xOOC:✖✖✖✖✖✖

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image

"Still, I don't care if he is a Disney world princess. You guys shouldn't fight." Allison giggle when he mention Scott been a fairy. So funny! It was like watching a the kids fighting for over candy. "Don't be so hard on him Dominic. Scott is just watching out for me, he is worried. That's all." I find it fascinating how he can find me wherever I am. A bizarre sensation. She raise an eyebrow as he ask about Scott and her relationship. Was Dominic judging her? Wow, he was. Who gives you the right to judge? Smile Allison. Calm down. "Ironic, I know." she shrugged uneasy at the thought of losing Scott. That will never happen. Right? Dominic knew about her family, how was that possibly? She can't help but think of Scott. How she was with him one moment, and the next they were afraid to look each other in the eyes without having his life threatened for being with her. Chris was definitely over-reacting; Scott saved his life for god's sake. Even though he is a hunter, who specifically murders werewolves, and Scott being a werewolf, he still risked his own life to rescue him, Kate and Allison. Ignoring the failed attempt with Kate, couldn't he just bare it and accept an alliance between them? Why is he doing this to me? Why?

Her attention was caught back as Dominic interlaced fingers with her. She smile at him. His words made her heart skip a beat. It didn't matter who they were. It wasn't as easy as it sounded. "A redhead? Lydia? What is she doing here?" Allison asked nervously. Wait Dominic was making fun of her? Oh that kido was dead! "I'm not a baby!" She pull out her tongue at his direction. Her cheeks red from the embarrassing situation. "Don't make fun of me. Wait till you get me home and my mother realize our clothes are soaked. What do you think she will do?" Her fingers still interlaced with his as he pull her out of the alley. "So what I'm getting? A candy?" Her brown eyes trail up and down on both, if they get inside the car they will ruin the seats. "Hello Ly-" Her lips part apart as Dominic refer to her as naked girl. Her mouth turn into a full 'O' follow by a low growl.

"Her name is Lydia." Allison's elbow hit Dominic's shoulder. "Meanie." She scold in a husky tone. "Be nice she had been through a lot. Lydia is a tough girl." Quickly she hug the redhead "Lydia! How are you? You alone?" The street was empty, no one was walking Lydia. Why was she alone? Where was Stiles? Allison make a mental note to punch Stiles when they saw each other. How could he let her go off. It wasn't safe to wonder alone so late. "You want a ride back home? " she asked stepping beside Dominic, Should I introduce them? Oh well I will try. "Lydia this is Dominic, a dear friend. Dominic she is Lydia, my best friend. She step over Dominic as he joke around with the forest thing, she give him a dark glare before sighing. "I won't save your butt if she goes all kun fu panda on you." Allison cross her arms over the chest.

"Want to sleep over tonight? We can watch scary movies all night...or drink margaritas." Allison smile at her friend, hoping Lydia will agree. Don't give her the chance to refuse. I can't let her walk alone. "Play scrabble? Talk?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Street ; Mood ll Worried ;, Speaking To ll Dominic & Lydia

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User Image

User Image

x
        x
        x

User Image

After looking around at the multitude of large houses situated on either side of the street, the brunette gave a sigh, long and heavy. It was cold, Raidon realized as he exhaled. He could see the clouding of his breath in front of his face, filtering around like smoke. And even though it was rainy and the wind was blowing against him, biting into his exposed skin like little ticklish blades, he felt calm. A weird thought, wasn’t it? His pace slowed down at that point, figuring that since he was already wet – his jeans were starting to stick unpleasantly to his legs – he might as well just get soaked. There wasn’t a difference at that point. Releasing a satisfying yawn, Raidon dug his hand back into his pocket to search for his phone, gripping the black object in his palm. The least he could do was find more commercial areas instead of residential in the town. He needed to sidetrack himself somehow. And what better way than to find a coffee shop or something of the like? He could be able people-watch, finally. Some people might find that fact eerie, but to Raidon it was almost like a daily occurrence. It was easy to learn a few things about a person just by watching them for a few minutes.

He’s always liked to people-watch, even as a child. And like he’s said before: Old habits die hard.

Focusing on the matter at hand, the brunette turned his phone on and began to search for a few places around town, using the whimsical ways of the internet. There was another topic that amazed him. Technology. There had been nothing like the device he held in his hands when he was younger. Hell, even the regular home telephones have been advanced. No more rotary dials or finger wheels anymore. It really was amazing what a person’s mind can create, but being able to actually recreate it was phenomenon all on its own. He guessed imagination had a lot to do with it though. People came up with the weirdest things then went ahead and constructed them. Flying, for example. Who knew?

Suddenly, Raidon was knocked – figuratively and literally – out of his thoughts when another body rammed into him. Taking a step back for good measure, chocolate eyes widened a fraction before narrowing, slightly confused as to who had jolted him out of his mindless daydreaming – or would it be considered nightdreaming? Whatever. His dark eyes settled to the male’s face when apologies started to come forth, and Raidon held up a hand, “Sorry,” was the automatic response back, Raidon tangling a hand into his hair and giving a small laugh, “I was daydreaming and wasn’t focusing. Nothing more than a stupid mistake on my part.” Giving a light-hearted grin, Raidon’s eyes were caught by the rolling and tumbling vials, his head tilting unconsciously to the side to watch the little objects, “But I’d have to say that it would be kind of weird if you bumped into people on a regular basis too. Accident-prone would be a good work for that, I guess.” he shrugged his shoulders, actually thankful for once that this boy had knocked him out of his thoughts. But, he couldn’t help be feel a bit pissy at himself. How did he not notice the guy until he was bumping into him? Furrowing his brows, Raidon only released a huff of air. He really needed to stop getting caught up in his thoughts. He might end up in trouble that way.

“Do you need any help picking those up?” Raidon gestured with a hand towards the fallen vials, not really interested in where they had fallen or what they contained. He was actually kind of hungry at the moment. Food hungry, really. He should probably just get something small. Chips, maybe. “Raidon.” he offered abruptly with a small smirk, blinking down at his shoes. Giving your name to someone you’ve bumped into – intentionally or not – would be the more polite thing to do in this situation, wouldn’t it? Damn, he really needed to brush up on his people-skills. But in his defence, it wasn’t like everyday he crashed into unsuspecting strangers on the street at night. Well, maybe every fifth day, and it certainly wasn’t just bumping into someone.

User Image

➥➦ ʟocαтɪoɴ .☂ The streets
              ➥➦ мσσd .☂ Interested, a bit tired.
              ➥➦ тαʟкɪɴɢ тo .☂ Dante
              ➥➦ ʟıƨтεпıпɢ тσ .☂ top picture
              ➥➦ συтғıт .☂ side picture
              ➥➦ яεʟαтıσпƨнıρ ƨтαтυƨ .☂ single
              ➥➦ σσc .☂ .....

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Hunter

User Image
        ------------------Mood - Interested || Location - Side Walk || Speaking To - Raidon
        ------------Outfit - side image || Music - top image || Crush N/A

Random attractive people... Dante thought while looking up to the males face. Not that he was thinking of Derek being attractive or anything, pssh a werewolf attractive what a joke. Looking back down he picked up three more of those vials, the last three that had been attempting to roll away. Closing the bag back up and standing up, he brushed off his knee. Which now held a wet spot from where it was against the cold wet ground, although you couldn't see it Dante could feel it. Which made him wonder why would some guy be walking, at night, in the cold chilled air and rain. Dante had a perfectly good reason- He just didn't know what that reason was besides the truth. " I tend to only bump into the interesting ones. " Eyes slid to the boys face, giving him a toothy smile. " I think I got them all.. " He commented when the boy asked if he needed help, his eyes prying away to search the ground real fast.

Raising a brow Dante sort of just stared an awkward feel coming over him. That had to be one of the most random ways to give a name, right? It was sort of just out in the open, although he figured to stay polite. " Dante.. Dante Knight. " Smiling Dante offered his hand out, for a simple hand shake. " Sooooo... " He started eyes rolling a bit looking around. His nose wiggling when the rain drops hit it. " Are you just some random guy walking around in the rain? Or maybe car trouble or.. Er... Something? " He was curious very curious. " Not being nosy or.. Well maybe just a bit. " Chuckling lightly he slung the bag around his shoulder, eyes locked on the male. For some reasons his mind kept telling this guy was probably some crazy killer who cut his victims up, and only killed on nights when it rained. Sorry for that killer he would be the one in trouble. That probably wasn't the case.

" I'm only asking because my car is just around the corner, if you need a lift someplace. " His hand raised, thumb pointing back. Dante couldn't believe he just offered this guy a ride. Part of it was just an excuse he would actually be shocked if this guy would take the offer. Hey his sister did say he should take a night off, still he was itching to fight something. Or just blow something up which ever came first and caught his attention.

( OOC - Ugh bad post. )

Tipsy Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
        ------------------Mood - Awkward || Location - Town Square / Near fountain || Speaking To - Scott

Sliding out my phone, I looked down at the blank screen. No new messages, from anyone. Munching down on some fries, my thumbs went to work sending a quick text in Scott's direction. After all I had nothing better to do right about now, besides eat this incredible burger. Setting the phone down next to the plate, eyes slid up giving a few glances at people. They all knew me, or at least the people who worked here. I was a regular because personally other burger joints sucked. Using my pinky finger I tapped on the cell's screen sending the text. Right after hands lifted, as I took a big bite from the burger.

From; Stiles
                                                          To; Best Bud
                                                          Msg; Soooo.. Where are you at? Getting into wolf trouble?

Yes it was a simple text, one that oozed boredom. I had nothing planned after eating this burger, finishing off the drink and fries I would probably just head home. It wasn't very much longer that I finished off the food, and cleaned up my little mess. Got a refill on the drink and was off, to face the cold rain. Pushing open the door a bell rang, causing a chuckle to slip past my lips. I liked that bell, I should get one for my door. Once outside the soft rain drops landed down onto my head, and face. Closing my eyes I tiled my head back taking in the sensation of it all, god it felt so good. Just relax a little bit, get away from all this Kanima, werewolf, crazy hunter war stuff for once.

I miss those weekends when I could just sit home playing some online game, kicking some serious a**. When I wished all this supernatural stuff was real, now I wish it would all just go away. Sighing I pushed onward, arms going out all dramatic like. Slurping down a few drinks of the Soda which I probably should of went to the little boys room before I left. Shrugging, I headed in the direction of town square. It was a nice area, always lit up with people. Even in this rain the place looked soothing to ones mind. Having this sort of bounce in my step I made my way over to a bench that was covered so the rain wasn't falling on it. Sitting down I just sort of taken in the people around walking. Still couldn't help my self to wonder what Scott was up to- Or even Lydia.. Ah Lydia... She so wants me...

Leaning back with a smirk over my lips I took another drink. Swirling the ice inside the cup around as I sprawled out getting all comfortable.
        Erica Reyes

User Image

===============================================================================================

Erica looked at Isaac and growled, ''I'm not going to wait for Derek, I will go see what the hell is taking him so long. I won't be a prisoner here'' she said kind of annoyed. She walked out of the subway station, it was raining but she could careless and started to head toward the direction of the fountain, where she met Derek a few minutes ago, as she got closer, a scent was familiar and she smiled at the thought of it, just the person she was thinking about earlier, Stiles. She grinned and tilted her head to a side as she started to walk toward his direction, ''Well look who I found, my batman'' she said as she took a seat next to Stiles. ''What are you doing here all by yourself? When there is danger everywhere now?'' She pouted and made her puppy eyes as her hand rested on his knee and smiled at him then.

===============================================================================================
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dangerous Hunter

-------------- I ,Stephanie Huntington, will steal that kiss if you dare to run
        User Image
        User Image

A woman stood outside of the building she was going to call home. Her form covered for the moment to shield herself from the rain as she moved into the building. stared at the abandoned building that was once her mothers. It was a decent size house, but nothing overly fancy. It looked abandon for a few months and needed a good cleaning on top of gardening. It was located next to a few other homes, which she was unaware who they were owned by. Once inside she glanced around the area and set her bags down as she pushed down her coat hood. Walking slowly to take in the sights of her new home. It had many memories on top of sad ones as she let her fingers trail over a desk that had dust on it. Looking up at the mirror hanging on the wall and almost leaping back. She growled in annoyance and wiped her hand across the mirror to reveal herself.

Long lashes covered striking grey eyes that set off her flawless features. Sun kissed skin that she was told matched her mothers. It was the only thing she was told that looked anything familiar to her. Raven hair framed her face and fell down in perfect waves. She had once tried to chop her hair and the stylist had screamed at her about how perfect her hair was. It was the curse of the Succubus, having flawless features. It was then her eyes traveled down to her lips. Her lips were supple and she was told by many mortal men that they were a feature that one could imagine kissing. It was that of a succubus that had to lure men in. Stephanie had a figure that most women spent their lives striving for. Skinny and yet curvy enough to not look completely like a skeleton. It was a body she found intriguing, but at times annoying. Hating the fact at times that she wasn't sure if a person liked her for her, or for her features. She would at times try not to feast and try to ignore the yearning she had to just be normal, but then her father would yell at her and then force her upon a mortal and she would feed and accidentally kill. Stephanie would be a liar if she told you it didn't excite her. The fact she could feel their essence slipping away made her feel powerful and she found pleasure in the kill.

Stephanie had heard rumors of the area and had been drawn back to see her mother. Only to find out about her death. It was now that she was going to stay in town and figure out the reasoning behind it. It was while her thoughts had traveled to her mothers death that the far distance she could hear the faint noise of the moving truck moving through the rain toward her house.

It moved through the town square and knew that the new girl would be expected at school the next day with it being a smaller town than she was used to. Her body moved toward her backpack to look through some clothing. Her hand reached out to snatch it open and her brows drew together in concern. Her hand was shaking and she could feel herself getting the first pangs of weakness. "s**t." She muttered under her breath as she twisted around on her feet and slipped into some tight jogging shorts and a sports bra. Even though it was raining, Stephanie was going to lure someone into her trap to slightly feast tonight.

Opening the door, She smiled toward the men that were starting to load her things to move into her home. "Just set them all in the living room." She stated with a natural purr as she ran her tongue over her lip. Knowing everything about her invited men or women to want to be closer to her. She could see the male dropped jaws as she waved at them and she began her jog. Soon, her hair was in a ponytail and her legs were pumping underneath her as she let her eyes travel around the town to figure out her surroundings. Her hair soon became slick to her head from the rain as it seemed to shine and enhance her form as she continue to run.

-----------------------------------------User Image-----------------------------------User Image------------------------------------User Image

The Succubus ---------------

Tricky Explorer

Scott McCall

User Image

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX It’s all in your head

Don’t fear the unknownxXx

‘Cause you’ll let the unknown take control
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        User Image

Scott moved down from the landing cautiously as Derek invited him to. He wasn’t sure what the Alpha was planning to do, given that it sounded as if he were expecting him here. He stopped, keeping his distance from the other as he spoke. Scott felt anger rising again—he was still riled up from the encounter with Dominic—as Derek pointed out that he should be careful. He knew that. It wasn’t as if he didn’t know what Allison was capable of, but he doubted if she would have actually shot him. So sure, that he decided to voice it. “But she wouldn’t have, Derek.” Scott said, shaking his head. She wouldn’t have. Because she wasn’t that kind of person. Besides that, she had a way of calming him down. Nobody else, except maybe Stiles, would have been able to talk him down from that. Especially with that Dominic kid talking. Frowning, Scott turned his attention away from the other for a second to check his phone as it blipped, just on the off chance that it was an emergency. Turned out, it was only Stiles. A bored Stiles, from the tone of the text.

To: Stiles
                                                          You could say that.
                                                          Talking to Derek.
                                                          Not really a good time.
                                                          I’ll come find you after and explain.
                                                          -Scott

Pressing send, Scott turned his attention back to Derek. He’d come to see if Derek would help him take whatever it was down. Having nothing else to do while he thought of what to do, how to ask, Scott started pacing as Derek kept speaking. “I don’t know what he is. He said he was a witch. I don’t believe him. Witches are supposed to be, essentially, human, right? He was definitely not human. And I don’t care if Allison trusts him. I don’t trust him with her.” Scott said, stopping. Why was he even here? Would Derek actually help him? Probably not. Not unless he got something out of it.

Scott was well aware that, just because he didn’t like this dude, it didn’t make him a threat. Not in the sense that would effect Derek, anyway. He was a threat to Scott’s relationship with Allison, for sure. But that didn’t mean he was a threat to Derek and his pack. Why would he focus his attention on that when he was still after the kanima? “His eyes turned white, Derek. What does that?” he asked, though it was more of a rhetorical question. Deciding whether this Dominic was a threat to anyone was another thing to do while trying to find a way to stop Jackson. He wasn’t going to be able to stop Jackson and keep Allison safe if he was fighting against Derek, too.

“Look, I’ll agree to join your pack and…tell you what else I know about the Kanima, if you help me figure out what this guy is and if you play by my rules dealing with the Kanima.”

[Crap. Sorry Dx
                                                          Outfit: Side Picture, Song: Top picture]

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So let yourself goxXxXxXxXxXxXx

And let yourself grow

Don’t you let them dig you a hole

Tricky Explorer

Lydia Martin

User Image

I'm wide awake
        Yeah, I was in the dark
        I was falling hard
        With an open heart
        I'm wide awake
        How did I read the stars so wrong?

I'm wide awake
        And now it's clear to me
        That everything you see
        Ain't always what it seems
        I'm wide awake
        Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

User Image

Lydia approached as the two at the end of the alley seemed to notice her, heels clicking noisily along the pavement as she went, the sound echoing up around her. She paused a short distance away as the male called to her, calling her ‘naked girl.’ At first, she was a little too shocked at what he said to really respond, but then she heard his second statement. Since it had happened, he’d been the only one rude enough to joke about it. Oh, she heard the whispers, and she saw the stares, but she wasn’t about to let it get to her when it wasn’t right at her face. But this guy had just gone too far and pushed her out of it. She heard Allison’s comments on what he said. Damn right she was going to go all ‘kung fu panda’ on his a**. Maybe not as elaborate, given the shoes she was wearing—though she could have delivered a crippling blow, and probably some serious damage, to his sensitive area with the heel of one…Instead of that, since she doubted if she could keep her balance on the other kicking that high, she settled for marching up and stopping right in front of him, delivering a good hard bitchslap across his face without a word.

Instead of saying anything to him, her attention went to Allison as her friend hugged her and started speaking. Lydia returned the hug and smiled. “I felt like I needed some air. And yes, I’m alone.” she said, raising an eyebrow as Allison asked if she needed a ride back home. She was fine with walking. “No, I’m fine, Allison.” she said, though found herself nodding to the idea of sleeping over. That sounded good and normal. Normal was what she needed. “That sounds great.” she said, swaying for a second just after she said it. She could feel a headache coming on, and suddenly her feet were aching. “I’m just going to go in and grab a glass of water. I’ll be back in two seconds.” Lydia said, indicating the Grill before going in, heading straight to the washroom. She was starting to feel sick, and she took her shoes off, leaving them under the sink as she crouch, bending her head down waiting for the nausea to pass.

Without warning, there was smoke all around her in the bathroom. Then, the fire came. She was being torn apart, consumed, by flames. She could see it, feel it. Her skin melting, turning black, her hair was hair on fire, the smooth skin on her stomach was bubbling, blackening and melting away as she watched, leaving her to stare at a blackened rib cage as the fire continued to rage. It was one of those out-of-body experiences. She could see everything that was happening. And the smell. The sickening smell of burning meat. All around her, she tried to bring her hands up, shield her face, but even as she moved they crumbled to ashes, just gave out and crumbled. Then the rest of her did, but she could still feel it, the fire. Then, suddenly, it was gone. Her body was back, but he was there. The lunatic who’d done this to her. He was laughing at her among the flames.

Lydia sucked in a breath bolting into an upright position. She had to get out. He was coming for her. She had to leave. Now. Lydia got up off the bathroom floor not bothering to put her shoes back on as she moved through the Grill and out the door, heading straight for the forest the fastest route she knew. Through the square, bare feet flying over pavement, not caring that the rocks were digging into the soles of her feet and cutting them up as she ran as fast as she could. She’d be safe in the forest. She had to be. It was big, and there were so many places to hide. Not like the house or the Grill, oh no, he would easily find her there.

Had Lydia been in her right mind, she might have remembered Allison and Dominic were outside the Grill or stopped for any of the familiar faces she blew past in the square, Stiles included. She might also have registered that it was cold and wet out and that her feet were slowly going numb as she ran, hitting the tree line and not stopping.

[Outfit: Side Picture, Song: bottom picture, Was listening to: Top picture

User Image

I wish I knew then
        What I know now
        Wouldn't dive in
        Wouldn't bow down
        Gravity hurts
        You made it so sweet
        'Til I woke up on
        On the concrete

Falling from cloud 9
        Crashing from the high
        I'm letting go tonight
        Yeah, I'm falling from cloud 9

Tricky Explorer

Poppy North

User Image

Got a secret
        Can you keep it?
        Swear this one you'll save
        Better lock it, in your pocket
        Taking this one to the grave
        If I show you then I know you
        Won't tell what I said
        'Cause two can keep a secret
        If one of them is dead…

User Image

Well…This was exciting. Wandering around, doing nothing. Fun stuff. Sighing, Poppy ran a hand through her soaked ponytail, she should probably be heading home soon. But she really didn’t feel like it. Despite the fact that it messed with her hair, she liked the rain. Well…when she wasn’t supposed to be anywhere that she cared what her hair looked like, anyway. Shaking it off, Poppy turned into a coffee shop, one that was still open. She took a second, to look at the menu before going and ordering a chai latte from the cashier. She was waiting for it when she felt the familiar tingling in her hand. She ignored it until she could take her drink and go sit at a table, where she took the pen and sketchpad out of her purse and started to sketch. She did it idly, humming along to the Bryan Adams song as she did, not even sure what it was she was sketching until she was finished. A burned out house and another set of eyes? She had no idea what that meant. These were human eyes, though. Nothing remotely unsettling about them, unlike the ones she’d been drawing for the past little while. The ones that filled page after page the sketchbook.

The blond took a sip of the tea and rubbed her temple, hoping the oncoming pain centered there would go away. Shaking her head, she got up, taking her tea with her and exited the shop. She was about to turn around and go home when she spotted a familiar face by the fountain. Natalise. She’s met the girl a few days ago. They had the same Econ class. Deciding going to talk to the girl was better than just hanging around by herself, Poppy moved forward. “Natalise! Hey.” she said, tilting her head to one side at the faint look of shock on the other’s face. Though she was curious, Poppy didn’t know her well enough to pry and so, didn’t ask. Instead, her attention was drawn to one side as someone ran through the square. A girl, it looked like, red hair flying as she ran. Wait…

“Was that…Lydia Martin?”

[Outfit: Side Picture, Song: bottom picture, Listening to: Top picture

User Image

Why do you smile
        Like you've been told a secret?
        Now you're telling lies
        Cause you have sworn to keep it
        But no one keeps a secret
        No one keeps a secret...

Why when we do our darkest deeds
        Do we tell?
        They burn in our brains
        Become a living hell