Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Hunter

User Image
------------------Mood - Calm || Location - Home || Speaking To - My Self
------------Outfit - side image || Music - top image || Crush N/A

Thunder and lightning had awoken me a few hours ago, a little before six. During that time I just laid back sprawled out in bed. Head tilted just enough to be comfortable an still watch the rain drops run down the window. The grey clouds outside, moved with the gusts of wind. Rain that hit the window made a flicking sound each time. That hour left me mainly to my deep thoughts, on what the day would hold. Call it my preparing time, for another day of school. Another day around a bunch of teens whose only concern was getting laid, or becoming popular. honestly didn't they get the memo popularity was over rated, just like sex. Maybe that was me just being spiteful because my life couldn't be simple like that. Who knows? Shrugging I pushed up from the bed, clock reading seven. That gave me plenty of time to shower, get ready for school and grab a slice of pizza from the fridge.

Pushing from the bed and heading into the bathroom which yes was directly off from my room. It was safe to say dad was pretty rich, and we had a nice house. My favorite part was the pool, and how my room over looked it. I often jump from the balcony into the pool because it's just so fun. Shutting and locking my bedroom door before heading into the bathroom, I moved around a few things turning the shower on. As soon as the water began to spray forth steam soon followed fogging up the windows and mirror. Stripping away a pair of white briefs I stepped into the warmth of the shower. A groan quickly passed my lips, echoing in the glass shower. Hands tightened, my eyes closing with the pain rushing along my body. You could see the bruising along my torso, and side. Some scratches along my my bellybutton that stung when the water ran over the wound. The bruising was not any better, that's what you get for not paying attention during training with your father.

If that was a real fight I would of been dead, most likely torn apart. Ignoring the pain I stepped forward head leaning forward so the water ran over it. Sighing I knew I needed to hurry. I didn't feel like taking the car, it was an amazing day out so I would walk maybe run. I preferred bad storms, days like that are nice to me. So soothing and relaxed.. Standing back up straight I began washing up, once that started it wasn't much longer until I stepped from the shower. Steam rolling off my body, as I moved to the large wall mirror checking my self out. Mainly staring at the large bruising. Luckily in school I wouldn't have to be removing my shirt, at least I didn't think. It would be pretty embarrassing to say I tripped down the stairs.

Drying off, and taking care of my hair, following some cologne I got dressed. slipping on a necklace, that I could easily use as a weapon if need be. It was made out of pure silver, though silver didn't really affect werewolves the ends of the necklace had been pretty sharp. With enough force able to cut skin at least. In my backpack well lets just say it had some things in it. Like a mask, a gun that was taken apart easily assembled in a pinch. It had two types of bullets, for specific types. It was safe to say I was always prepared for anything. After getting everything ready, and my self I headed down stairs making my way to the fridge smelly amazing I might add. That's where I got a slice of cold pizza, taking a good bite from the tip. " anyone else awake? " I yelled from the kitchen, wondering if my father or even sister was awake.. Or even home? Putting the pizza in my mouth, I leaned down tightening the strings on my shoes. After that was done, I removed the pizza taking another bite, as I walked around the island dead center of the kitchen.

My bag on the corner of the island. Leaning back against the edge of the counter I sighed, eyes looking around. I didn't hear anything beside that raging storm outside. It was calm, silent as if the dead could roll around.

Devoted Friend

User Image

██ miss H U N T E R ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x Waking up that morning, the dark haired girl layed in bed for a couple of minutes. It wasn't because she was still tired or sleepy, she was just feeling lazy. Sitting up, she glanced at the time, before slidding out of bed. Running a hand through her messy hair, she made her way to her bathroom, in need of a shower. She really wasn't in the mood to go to school, the weather seemed like a stay in bed type of weather. Something about squicky shoes, echoing down the halls, just bothered her. Undress out of her nightgown, she tossed them into the hamper, before hoping into the shower, turning it on. Enjoying the warm water, hitting he skin.

x_x About thirty minutes later, the young hunte stepped out, with a towel wrapped around her body. And another one wrapped around her hair, toweling drying it. Walking over to her sink, she grabbed a small towel, whipping the mist/fog off the mirror. Looking at her reflection for a second, she sighed, before quickly brushing her teeth. Once she was done, she made her wait into her walk in closet, looking for something to wear. He closet was quite elegant actually, something people at school wouldn't think she'll have. Then again no one at school really knew her. Her style was very diverse, it all just depended on her mood... and the weather. Although when she went to school, she kept simple and causual.

x_x Picking out a set of undergarments, a pink top, and one of her light blue jeans, she quickly changed into them. Removing the towel from her head, she made her way over to the Vanity, to brush her hair out. Putting the brush down, the teen grabbed her big dorky glasses and put it on. Starring at her reflection she sighed a bit, before standing up and putting he tennis shoes on. Grabbing her cell phone, keys, and backpack, she exited her room, shutting the door behind her. Looking down the hall, she made her way down stairs and into the kitchen, to hear her brother's voice "Nope, we're all still sound asleep, tucked away in our beds" She replied with a smirk on her face, as she went to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice, setting it on the island. "How you feeling?" She asked, about that hit he got last night for not paying attention. It honestly made her want to giggle a bit, since he was usually on top of his game.

x_x She was really hated training, but what could she do? It was the only really family bonding time they got. Not to mention she didn't have a choice. Her father would of killed her if she missed or skip any of her training, well without a very good excuse. And no, not feeling well was not a good excuse. That's when he seemed to push you harder, you know so you'll always be prepared, not matte what. Grabbing a glass, she poured her self some juice, taking a big gulp. Ya she was pretty thirsty, she wasn't feeling really hungry though.

[ ooc;; Gosh this was sucky! So sorry, my posts usually get better... I hope u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxxThe cold and wet air brought new smells along with faded memories. It was peaceful to hear the drops it was calming to the brain and body. The nightmares seemed to heighten as well when the rain would come. Dreams and memories tended to mix making sleeping a thing of the past. But like any animal they tend to keep home and wait out the storms and sleep. Then again how can you sleep when the only people that want you dead live in the same town. No time to rest, no time to let it get to you.

xxxWith a sharp and harsh escape of breath Derek woke up. His eyes glowed a light red as his hair stood on his arms and body. Seeing he was still in his house his body relaxed, the hair slowly fell. His eyes blinked back to their normal color as they looked around the room. The dark and blank walls brought a sense of security and peace to ones soul, but it was only wood and plaster. Who knew something so fragile could bring a feeling so strong. His body moved as he sat up, his arms ran along his bare chest and arms feeling his warm skin. A flare of his nose brought the smells of the wet outside. Each muscle awoke as his mind pushed to stand from the bed. His feet hit hard onto the cold ground, his legs moved as his mouth parted to let a yawn leave them. His head turned to peer out the window to see that indeed it was raining."Ill never understand the workings of weather." Derek's eyes rolled at the thought of how bad the day would be.

xxxDerek's body moved down the hall to the nearest bathroom. His hands moved though his hair as he looked into the mirror. His head tilted to each side a bit to look over his face, focusing mostly on his eyes. It was always a thing he couldn't get over, the bright colors they changed to. It was only recently that he acquired the bright red,alpha, it would scream. Scary right? The bath seemed hot as Derek slowly lowered his body into it. His head fell under the water as his eyes stayed closed. Before long he had cleaned himself up, fixing his hair and dressing in his new guard attire.He wasnt found of the whole Idea, but it was his pack that needed him. He wasn't going to let those darn hunters get a ahead of him. Not this time, not ever.

xxxAn apple and a cup of water seemed to soothe over Derek's rumbling stomach. Not enough to fill him but just right to set the day off just right. There was no need on just sitting around the house. He needed out, he needed the fresh air to fill his lungs and his water on his face to know he wasn't dead. The weirdest things are always the things that keep you alive and for now Derek needed a bigger and better pack. He wasn't about to let his new alpha title go to waste. He was out for blood, young blood for that. And what better place then the local school. Perfect. His hands rested in his pocket as his legs pushed him to the school.

xxxOnce at the school his body kept him moving as he sat at the top of the bleachers. It was quite early but he could smell the sweet smells of people. It wouldn't be long before school would start. His body moved him to check in with the front office, With a sweet smile and kind words he already had them under his spell. He placed his thumbs in his pockets and started to wander the halls. His eyes meet each camera with a grin as he took his post at the front door."Now let the fun begin."

Where: School With: N/A Feeling: Edgy, Alert
                                              OOC: EDIT !.

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Hunter

User Image
------------------Mood - Calm || Location - School || Speaking To - Sister

Eyes lifted only to see his sister, and at that very moment she started speaking. Chuckling, he stood straight up pushing from the counter. " About time. " The hunter protested, having been up for awhile. As much as he liked being alone in silence it gets boring after awhile. Nipping at his bottom lip he looked to the window and back at his sister. " I guess dad is already gone? He is usally up before the both of us, and the coffee is already empty. " That only made the boy wonder what his father was up to. And how long he would be gone this time. Last time he went out he called the next night saying he was on some hunter trip, this time could be the same or maybe he would be back. " Bruised.. " He whispered, not being one of his favorite moments in his life. " Well I think I'm going to walk or well run to school. " One thing Dante stayed on top of was fitness, werewolves, vampires other weird things had been so fast. He needed to keep up with his training at all times or risk having his neck ripped open.

" You should eat something, cold pizza is amazing. " He got back into the fridge taking another piece, before grabbing a water and his backpack. " Be sure to lock up, don't want dad getting all mad and paranoid someone was in the house. " Chuckling he took a bite from the pizza making his way to the door. " You know you should run with me, or are you afraid you might melt.. " Peering around the corner, a smirk slid over his features giving his sister the eye. You know that look where it was pure teasing, a challenge that most scoffed at. Fixing the book bag around his shoulder he took a step back so he could see into the kitchen better. " Well I'm off. " He gave a wave, and moved back to the door. If she wanted to join she could easily catch up.

Once outside the rain pelted his skin with a reasonable amount of force. A few rain drops felt like being hit by hail, but that was simply because it had hit against his side and they hurt. Looking up he smiled eyeing those moving dark clouds, listening to that howling wind. Just for a moment he basked in the feeling of it all, knowing this could be his last storm, his last taste of food, last drink. Speaking of drinks- Opening the water he took a rather big gulp, a sighing passing him once over. Cool and refreshing he would need the rest when he arrived at school. After walking down the long driveway, and out a large gate that was taller than him self he moved around heading down the street. The school wasn't that far, just a trip cutting through the woods and he would arrive. Nibbling on the pizza as he went, he pushed past some bushes and tree's until he made his way into the green forest. The sound of birds, and rain mixed which sounded very nice to his ears.

Even in the day the woods felt so alive and dangerous, made people who knew about the weird things be worried about going in such territory. After walking a bit more, Dante moved some what faster taking off in a sort of run. Moving this way and that dodging the tree's, the school was in view along with cars and annoying teenagers. Already it was starting the act of being a nobody who despite his family could never be a hunter. Once out of the woods, Dante walked onto a huge filed, eyes examining a few teens walking around. The field was pretty muddy, the rain still coming down. He had noticed a few girls squeal because they had been getting went. The roaring thunder probably didn't help. Chuckling he shook his head, fingers lined with the strap on his book bag, clothing only semi-wet the tree's helped block a lot of the rain. His pizza was long gone, and the water in his bottle was next as his head tilted back drinking the last few drops.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The road to Mystic Falls seemed to go on forever in her mind. Everything in her world had turned around when she found out about the supernatural realm of werewolves. She hate werewolves; she will do anything to finish them off since they killed her Aunt, her best friend. But Scott was a werewolf and she love him. How could she even think about hurt him ? She knew. She had found out and, like he'd feared, had chosen the other side. Why wouldn't she? Who would choose a werewolf (one under constant threat of falling to the influence of a serial killer) over their parents? Then her friend Jackson was 'this' thing...apparently very dangerous for humans and now Derek wanted to kill him. How to save Jackson from been kill ? How to stop Scott from fighting Derek ? How to stop her family from finding out her secret relationship with Scott ? Everything became a blur a she fell asleep; letting her ease away from her anger and her thoughts.

Mystic Falls: 7: 45 a.m.

Bright gold eyes burned into her solid brown ones. Her flowing dark brown hair danced in the wind as she leaned in for another kiss with her lover. She gripped his dark brown hair and held onto him, but kept him slightly at bay. They held together in a passionate kiss for a few minutes. When they pulled apart, her lover's face was revealed by the light of the moon. It was Scott, shirtless, sweaty and sexy. He gave her a pearly white fanged smile and began nipping at her neck. She let out a tiny squeak of pleasure and gasped for air as he made his way down her neck and onto her shoulders. She closed her eyes and Scott proceeded down to her waist. He lifted her shirt slightly and began to kiss her stomach. She squealed like a schoolgirl and pulled him back up to her face. Allison blinked her eyes open and discovered that it was all a dream. Instead, she was lying on her bed. She wondered why she dreamt of Scott in such a way, let alone why she was dreaming of her and Scott making out. Allison pulled the covers over her body tighter, trying to mimic the warmth that was usually produced by his body. She buried her face in her pillow and let out a purr.

I don't want to get up, yet. Ugh. I still have ten minutes left to rush into the shower. Allison, Allison get up ! You need to get early to school and find out about this whole Jackson thing. The brunette female thought while rolling out of bed, she padded down the hall to the bathroom. Though she had gotten a full night's sleep, she felt sluggish, clumsy. She dimly recalled waking in the night, convinced that all the oxygen had been stolen from the room. Opening her bedroom window had helped, but she'd had to sleep all night on her side, face positioned to catch any breeze that snuck in, and now her limbs protested that lack of movement. A shower restored some flexibility, though the hot water made her aware of a dull ache in her lower back. She shut off the tap, sighed, leaned against the steam coated white tiles in the shower stall. Water dripped off the ends of her long hair, splashing in tepid drops on her feet. After drying off, she rush into her closet and put clothes before driving to school.

While she make her way inside the school Allison zip up her jacket. What will I do when I see Jackson ? I hope I get a hold of him before Scott does or even Derek.. She thought gulping hard, tiny drops fall over her face as she walk inside the school. What a terrific weather. "I'm officially at school so where is Scott? Gosh! How could I be thinking about him when we have a serial killer running around ! Allison thought, it was true school was her personal heaven because her parents couldn't forbid her to see Scott there. They could hang out as munch as they could, taking precautions of course. Now that her grandfather was the head master, they needed to be extremely careful. Why didn't they get it ? She was in love. When Allison look at Scott she get goosebumps, when he hold her - she feel safer than ever. When they kiss it feels like nothing in the world could go wrong but then it all began falling apart.

Her little bubbly dream was pop out by a familiar non friendly figure. Derek. What was he doing at school ? Oh no he was here to get Jackson himself. Allison cross her arms over the chest "Derek. What are you doing here ?" Allison asked non challenging. He have nerves showing up after yesterday night. "You can't be here, you are not a student." She added in a husky tone. There she said it, now she only have to suck it up and show a angry face. That way he won't try anything. She was starting to regret this...talking to him without having Scott by her side. Not that she need protection, no, she was able to take care of herself. Yet Derek was an alpha. "If you are here to hurt Jackson I suggest you walk away now or-" Allison narrow her eyes. I won't let him hurt Jackson. "You can't kill him, he is just a teen."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll School/Hallway ; Mood ll Uneasy ;, Speaking To ll Derek
                      ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless

xxxThe cold air seemed to bring in the new smells. Each person that would walk by all had some kind of smell or rather a look to give Derek. He did stand quite tall and the way he carried himself made it hard for people to approach him. It didn't matter, he wasn't here to make friends. He wanted to be first, before the stupid hunters and there little children that thought they knew everything. His face keep his completion down like it was carved into stone. Having no emotions meant showing no emotions.

xxxWith a keen nose it was easy to pick up smells. His eyes flashed to the cars seeing the young Argent. His eyes rolled a bit as his lips left a sigh.'I swear, if she come near me I might lose it all. I bet she going to have the balls to come and nag to me. Why was it she always wanted to nag about how I should work things. Does she not know I'm the ******** alpha?' His mind raced the thoughts as his body prepared for talk. Seeing that the girls eyes showed determination he knew he was most defiantly was going to get the talk.

xxxDerek knew it. Allison did come up and the first thing said was something about how he wasn't allowed here. Then came the whole protecting her little hubby and how he cant just go around hurting people. He didn't pay attention until Jackson's name was brought up."Shut up..... I swear you talk a bit to much." Derek shook his head with a light laugh."I'm allowed here for your information. I'm your new security guard. There was word that someone was braking into the school at night. I'm here to protect you." He smiled with a slight wink. He loved to torture the young ones, but it was his only insight into what was happening."And I believe my time with Jackson wont be happening again soon.I'm just going to watch."

xxxThere he won this war. He couldn't wait to see what Allison's reaction would be. He had hoped it would be something quite amusing. Not only did he want to see her reaction but the ones of Scott and Stiles. Now that would be a better picture."Well you should get going. Don't want to be late now would you?" Derek smiled his crooked and dark smile. His eyes turned away as he looked out towards the street.

Where: School/ Front door With: Allison Feeling: Alert,
                                                OOC: Short sorry

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

What he was the new security guard ? What on earth happened to the previous one ? She better not ask. What was her grandfather thinking when he allow Derek into school ? Was this some kind of twisted joke ? Allison narrow her eyes away from Derek. "You must be kidding me ! You are here to protect us ? " Allison asked in shock. There was no way her father was allowing Derek hanging out at school, right ? "More like keeping an eye on your little pets, well let me tell you something Hale. You are in my playground, better watch your back." She barked in low voice, her entire body frame was stiff as she verbally assault him. " Now I thought you were the smart one around seems I was wrong," How could aunt Kate date him? He is such a snob! I hate Derek Hale with all my heart. Her deep brown eyes shut close as she shake her head. He practically told her to go ******** herself. Allison just clench her teeth together. "Yeah I will keep going I'm sure you have plenty things to do around but before I go you might want to control your little psycho blonde friend or you will have one less member in your pack."

"It must be hard for you watching Scott and me been happy, because you will never have what we have. You don't believe it can works, well it can whether you like it or not. So not even your psycho blonde will bring us apart." Allison said in a serious tone. Did that was necessary? She clearly needed to say that loud, not even Erica was going to get in the way of her relationship with Scott. It was all Derek fault for creating a monster. After a while watching Erica flirting with Scot, Allison was piss off at her. She want to fight her, was that Derek's plan ? No... it could be hormones too. Damn Derek for creating Erica into a werewolf. She sighed and walk into her locker's direction.
                                                      OCC: damn it short post. didn't know what to write. didn't feel like bringing up trees or random stuffs lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll School/Lockers ; Mood ll Edgy ;, Speaking To ll Derek (not anymore)
                        ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Devoted Friend

User Image

██ miss H U N T E R ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x "Yeah..." Was all she could say when the boy mentioned their father. She was use to him just going and showing up whenever. So it wasn't a big suprise. It's always just mainly been her and Dante, looking out for each other. Don't get her wrong, she loved her father, and knew he only wanted the best for them. Of course every little girl still needs her daddy, but this wasn't your average family. Atleast she had her big brother. Hearing him say he was bruised, she couldn't help but smirk a bit "Aww Poor baby" She teased a bit, giving him a cheesy smile, before drinking the rest of her juice.

x_x She glanced over at the pizza, as the male told her to eat something, cold pizza? "I'll pass" She said, not really a fan of cold pizza. She rolled her eyes a bit as he told her to look up or father would be upset. "I know..." Someone would be an idiot to try and break into their home. They would be signing their own death sentence. "To school? In the rain? I'll pass... And as sweet as I am... I just might melt in this rain" She said with a chuckle "See ya at school" She said, watching her brother take off. Since she was driving, she really wasn't in a rush. Walking over to the sink, she rinsed her cup, before putting it back in it's place. Sighing, she grabbed her backpack, walking over to the hallway closet to grab her black north face jacket, putting it on. Setting the alram, she exited the house, locking the door behind her. Getting into her simple Scion TC, she made her way to school. Although her car was simple, yet very nice, she could be driving a much better car. Of course that would draw to much attention to her, and she wasn't one for attention, well at school anyways.

-Tiny Time Skip-

x_x Walking up to the school, the dark haired dork, adjusted her glasses. Not really paying attention, as she bumped passed someone, making her school self instict kick in, she turned around to quickly apologize like a scared little puppy "I'm so sorry" looking up to see who it was, her eyes widen a bit. Derek Hale. What the hell was he doing here? A part of her wanted to attack him, but knew she couldn't do that here and now. Not to mention he hasn't really done anything yet, to make her attack him. Although, she's never been up that close to him before and she must admit he was quite the looker. Without another word, she rushed off to her locker, putting in the combonation, she popped it open. Pulling her phone out, she sent a text to her brother.

To: Big Bro
                                                        Just ran into Hale, what is he doing here?

x_x Pressing SEND, she let made sure the message was sent, before deleting it from her phone. Just incase she was to have dropped or lose her phone, and somsone nosey found it, they wouldnt' know what her and her brother usually text each other about. Putting her phone into her pocket, she took a quick glance over to the new Alpha, taking a deep breath. Turning back to her locker, she fixed her glasses once more, pulling a book out of her backpack, swapping it out for another one in her locker.

[ ooc;; Ah lame! u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Hunter

User Image
      ------------------Mood - Calm || Location - School || Speaking To - Sister

Stopping just before the doors, Dante disposed of the water bottle. At that moment, his pocket started vibrating, the buzzing sound being soft but still loud enough to hear. Digging into his pocket he pulled his phone out, thumb sliding across the screen. Soft eyes examined the text from his sister. His eye brow raised as he read over it, about ten times going over it in his head. 'Hale... At the school... Well that can't be good' Dante thought while, pushing on ward into the front doors. Eyes still locked on the phone as he typed back to his sister. Made him wonder if something big was going down, why walk into enemy territory besides to taunt. That probably was not good, an Alpha plus who knows how many werewolves already running around at the school.

To; Nat
                                                        From; Dante
                                                        Msg; Did he say anything to you? Better yet did he do anything?

Pressing send Dante's eyes lifted from the phone, standing before him was that tall, dark alpha. " Baa " Dante stuttered while shouting, jumping back and slipping from his wet shoes until he connected with the floor. His phone gripped tightly in his hand as he looked up to the Alpha. Having been so close Dante sure didn't expect to almost run into him. For just a moment he stared at the male mainly the outfit. Part of him wanted to bust out laughing but his school self wouldn't do that, no his school self would try and stumble away. He could of easily caught him self just a moment ago. Swallowing he pushed up from the floor turning his back on the male for a moment. Letting his phone slide into his pocket he brushed him self off the bottom of his pants getting a little muddy. Taking a deep breath his head lifted, soft smile sliding over his lips.

Turning back around his eyes looked down the hall, first falling on the Argent, Allison. Made Dante wonder what she had to say about this, seems not only Argents had been getting involved in school. Still the alpha didn't peg him for a school type, more like the ditching type. And by the outfit a job? 'who'd he kill for that..' Dante thought his eyes sliding over until he found his sister standing by her locker. After that his eyes slid up, to some men putting up camera's.. So what? Set up camera's to monitor the students, or more like the supernatural, and higher a werewolf to monitor the alpha? Still Derek wouldn't just accept such a thing unless he was up to something, or maybe just not worried about the hunters? That made Dante a bit worried, considering he was an alpha. Dante has never seen an Alpha in full Alpha mode, it would have been interesting to see. He has only read about it in some books. Those books had been pretty old, for all anybody knew things changed.

It would be a rush going against such a creature, that rush of death gets the blood flowing. Knowing any moment you could die, part of him enjoyed that it made him stronger for not wanting to die just yet. But another part was scared of that enjoying part, liking the thrill far too much would only really get him killed. Either way you looked at it in the end Dante seemed to figure he was dead. Just a pawn in a much bigger game. Shaking his head having just now noticed he was standing in front of the doors, about five six feet away from the Alpha. Cold air kept smashing against his back side each time the door was opened. Pulling his gaze away the hunter went on ward passing by the Alpha rather slow.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxWhat the hell was going on? What was up with the racing heart rate and the hot sweat. Its to much. I cant take it much longer. My body is reacting to something, something deep within. I'm dying, I'M DYING! Please mother where ever you are I need you now more than ever . Lets put away are differences and try again. Theres a monster I see but who is it? Maybe Scott or Derek or maybe someone from his waked out pack. But its different, not the shape of a wolf. What is it? ********! Why cant I see it clearly. Great here it comes. My chest it hurts, my skin it feels like its melting away. Someone please save me.

xxxBreathing became hard, the chest falling and rising rapidly. The eyes moving within the eyelids. The body braking into a cold sweat. Sure not a way to wake up. Jackson jumped from his bed to and upright position. His eyes flashed open quickly as his hands raced to his chest. His fingers gripped, begging the lungs to take in the air. Finally the body relaxes making breathing easy, the heart calms back to a normal beat. His eyes fill with a flood of tears. What was happening?

xxxJackson managed to move his body from the bed, his feet hit hard onto the ground as he wobbled a bit to the bathroom. He quickly locked himself into the restroom, with an uneasiness he wondered to the mirror. His body paused for a second with eye closed as he prayed he would see himself normally. His eyes opened slowly, his body trembled. With eyes fully open he saw his reflection, his head tilted from right to left a few times to see that he was all there. With a small sigh he found out it was all just some messed up dream. Turing on the water he sunk his hands in to bring water to his face. Peering up his eyes widened to see a green figure, his body jumped back falling to the ground.

xxxAfter re-catching his breath Jackson left the restroom and back into his own room. He wouldn't let his mind think about it as he let it wonder to something like school or how crappy the weather was. With his mind racing to other things his body moved to pull on some dark jeans and a small blue v-neck along with a dark gray jacket. He needed out of the house. He quickly grabbed his bag and left, he couldn't hang around there much longer before breaking down completely.

xxxFeeling a vibrate from his phone he reached in to pull it out. His eyes peered over a late text from Danny. He had nearly forgot that he asked Danny to fix his video. Sliding open the phone he began to text back.

To: Danny
                                                    Text: Hey could you possibly meet me in the library? With the video.Ill be at school soon.

Jackson grabbed his chest a bit feeling a uneasiness. Today wasnt his day at all. Jackson kept his head low as he walked the streets to the school. Once there he didn't look up once, he just kept moving. He bumped into a few people but didn't say much. Once in the library he found a seat in the far corner and away from anyone. He sure wasn't in the mood to be confronted by anyone.

Mood: Sick, confused. Location: School Library With: No one yet

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Witch

User Image
      ------------------Mood - Happy || Location - School || Speaking To - Jackson
      ------------Outfit - side image || Music - top image || Dating N/A

That morning Danny did his normal routine just after waking up. First came the workout, that had some weight lifting, and push ups involved. After that came the clothing which took him a moment or two to actually pick out. Following a hot shower, and getting ready. Plus if he was hungry or not. Before leaving he grabbed a slice of toast, telling his grandmother he was leaving. Book bag around his shoulder, with that video clip Jackson wanted so badly. He didn't want it yet, honestly he didn't know if he wanted to watch Jackson in bed. Plus privacy and all even if Jackson trusted him enough, he figured if it was something troubling his friend would just come to him. Although when he ran into Jackson he planned on asking him something just a hunch that has been following him for awhile. Out the door he went, getting in his car and heading to school. While driving his phone went off, reaching over into the next seat he looked at the lit up screen. Nodding softly his thumb went to work, sending the male a quick reply of be there soon.

It wasn't long before he was pulling into the school parking lot, getting and giving greetings of mornings. Parking, and heading into the building he noticed the sudden change. First the Camera's, following that the hunky security guard that really filled in the outfit. Looking the security guard up for a moment, before he headed off down the hall. He couldn't stay and watch like some creeper. Turning but a few hallways, Danny found him self standing before the library doors. A deep sigh passed his lips as he stared at the doors. This was it he was finally going to ask Jackson the big question. Pushing open the doors Danny stepped in, looking around for Jackson. Took a moment to find him but he managed, walking past a few people he made his way over. The bag over his shoulder sliding down his muscular arm, so it landed on the table. " So I didn't watch the clip. But before I give it to you.. " He paused getting out the small tablet.

" Is there anything you want to tell me? " He held the tablet in his hand, up against his chest while staring down at Jackson. " Likkkeeeee, the weird behavior, odd anger swings, the weird weight lifting.. " Jackson was always a bit strange, a lot conceited and rude but lately it was something else. " I have a feeling I know what it is.. " Danny had thought it was either drugs or steroids. And if that was the case he would just have to help his friend out by cutting him off. Pulling out a chair Danny sat down, giving Jackson one of those concerned yet questioning looks.
      User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      You tell me that you need me,
      Then you go and cut me down but wait
      You tell me that you're sorry,
      Didn't think I'd turn around and say
      That it's too late to apologize.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Scott was sitting in a field. He looked around and smiled at the beauty of it. He sighed and looked up at the sun. 'It would be even more beautiful if Allison were here' He thought to himself and soon she ran into the field. He chuckled and stood, raising his eyebrows and holding out his arms wide open as she fell into them. He spun her and they both started to laugh. "I love you... so much." He mumbled into her ear and he could feel her heart skip a beat. He smiled wider and she squeezed him.

"I love you too." She replied and he pulled back to kiss her. He looked into her eyes afterwards, then she pushed him down and they started to make out. She yanked off his shirt and-

"I will never let you fall! I'll stand up with you forever!" Scott opened his eyes and sighed, turning off his alarm. He cracked his neck and walked to his bathroom, slipping off his clothes. He turned the shower on and looked at himself in the mirror as he waited for the water to warm up. He closed his eyes momentarily, thinking of what Derek had said and opened them. He shook his head and slid into the hot water.

When done, he slid his clothes on quickly. He grabbed his bag, ran downstairs, pecked his moms cheek, then ran out the door. He huffed out a breath then ran to school. He got there just in time, going to his locker quickly. He slammed it shut and went to walk/jog to his first class when he heard Allison's voice. He smiled lightly and got out the box that held a necklace within it. He tied the note that read 'Because I love you' onto it and walked to Allison's locker. He tossed the box into her locker then sprinted away silently, leaving no trace of himself... to her at least. He ducked into class and sat down quickly.

[[OOC; ]]

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image
      User ImageUser Image

User Image
      ▷✰ Miss Lone Wolf

✰ --XXXXXXXXXX L iliana yawned lightly as she stretched out. She looked around her vacant apartment then realized she had to get to the school. She blew out a breath then hopped into the shower. She quickly showered then dressed herself. She grabbed her flute and music then walked out to her car. She drove to school and shook her head as she noticed some kids trying to skip. "Hey Brodie! Shouldn't you be in band class?" She asked her former classmate, raised her eyebrows, then winked. She shook her head then pretended to lock her lips and throw away the key. Brodie tensed then loosened up a bit and she walked into the school.

She started to hum Tiny Vessels by Death Cab For Cuties to herself as she roamed the oh-so-familiar halls. She got to the band room and noticed the band teacher wasn't there. She sighed and unlocked the door to the teachers room and set her flute down. "Vanessa!" She screamed out loudly over the loudness caused by the band-mates and everyone in the roomed jumped and turned to look at her. She raised her eyebrows and the young girl known as Vanessa blushed and stepped forward.

"Y-yes Lily?" Vanessa stuttered and Lily walked up to her.

"Vanessa my dear, you aren't in trouble." Lily started and Vanessa's shoulders dropped as she let out a thankful sigh. "Conduct everyone through the marching band music while I go look for Mr. Welsh okay?" Lily asked and Vanessa nodded quickly then skipped to the front of the classroom. "Everyone Vanessa is in charge! Anyone acts up you'll have to deal with Mr. Welsh AND me." Lily threatened and heard a few heart rates falter then speed up. She turned on her heel and smiled lightly as she walked out of the band room. She chuckled to herself, shook her head then walked through the halls. She soon ran smack dab into someone when she went to turn a corner. "Hey watch where you're-" She started after steadying herself then looked up and actually got a good look at him. "Oh, a thousand pardons Mr. Hale. You wouldn't have happened to see Mr. Welsh wandering anywhere around here have you?" She asked the male werewolf, raising her eyebrows.

User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxHearing the insults and the simple talk bugged Derek. He knew Allison hated him but it didn't matter. It wasn't true what she said, more of a thing you say when your trying to protect yourself. With a sigh and a roll of his eyes Allison was soon gone.It was nice to finally have the little fly out of his ear. But before he could take in the peacefulness of chatter he felt a rush of head bump into him. His eye looked down to see the brown haired girl. By the smell he grabbed, it was the younger one of the hunters in the town. He figured it was most likely from the knight family tree. They always seemed to have a smell a nose could smell. Not the best of smells but one of them."Its fine. Just be careful. Don't want to see you get hurt." His hand waved with his toothy grin as he watched her walk away.

xxxIt wasn't long before once again he got ran into. And like before the smell of the Knight family. His eyes ran along the boys body looking over each part. His eyes meet the others with a grin."Careful there. I hear its not good to tempt a angry wolf." Derek made a biting motion towards the other before letting out a small chuckle. Go he loved this new job, not only did he get to bug the students he got to be all close and personal. Made it tempting to use his new guard powers and maybe confiscate the weapons in the knights bags. He laughed once more flashing his red eyes,"Keep walking kid, don't want to block the doors.". Yep this was the perfect job. Why hadn't he thought about it before.

xxxAfter his little fun time with the knights his eyes flashed up to see an familiar face. Dan g what was his name? Oh Danny. His eyes watched the other with s small grin. From how Scott and Stiles talked about how close Danny was to his new toy Jackson. Soon there would be a conference between him and the kid. With a small grow Derek looked down to see that yet again he was some short of a bumper. Seeing the eyes of Vanessa his brow rose,"You kids should look were you walk. And who do you think I am? Some yellow pages, How would I know where Mr.Welsh is?" His words were yes rude but he was starting to get to his braking point. With a sharp breath Derek calmed himself, maybe this job wasn't the right one.

Where: School/ Front door With: One to may people Feeling: Bugged
                                                  OOC:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxThe wait for Danny was starting to drive Jackson mad. He need the stupid video to make things understandable. His mind itched for the information and killing him to know if those dreams were real or fake. His body jumped to feel his phone go off, his eyes looked over it with a relief that Danny was going to show up. Finally something that made scene.

xxxJackson's eyes caught the creek of the door making his head turn to the sound. Seeing Danny made his heart beat fast, so close to getting the film. His eyes watched as the other came to him. His head moved to look up at Danny, but everything Danny had said made him feel sick. His head tilted a bit as his eyes filled with wounder, what was it now? Did Danny really watch the video, did he know something more the Jackson. It was just too much to take in all at once.

xxx"What are you talking about?" His eyes meet the others as his face grew a blank expression. Now he was starting to get angry with Danny."You act like I'm some druggie or something. What am I not allowed to lift weights? Maybe I'm acting weird because of people always thinking they know my life." His eyes showed his anger but his mind just yelled to get the film and leave. "If you know what it is then tell me Danny! Since your the all knowing god here. Tell me why I'm In so much pain, tell me! Come one Danny tell me!" His fist slammed down on the desk.

xxxJackson could feel the tight feeling again in his chest, making his hands pull back from the desk and to his chest. His head rested on the desk as his left hand rubbed the back of his head."Please just give me the film." His voice was low and shaky. Whatever it was inside him wanted to torture him as long as possible, and Jackson was staring to lose it all.

Mood: Dumbfounded Location: School Library With: Danny

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff