Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Well your something worth waiting for." Dominic's words echoed in Allison's head. Did he really thought that or was he just messing with her? Thou now that she think of it, he was something worth waiting too. It was a big surprise he was single! "Awww thanks," As he slide the arm on her shoulder her eyes travel back to Chris, her dad. Hopefully he wasn't in the mood to start questioning Dominic or her about their behavior. "You are very lucky Dominic, she had never been very friendly with guys...specially not-" She quickly change topic right before Scott's name could be pronounce. I guess mom is been nice because he is not a werewolf and he is not Scott. Does she really think her plan to pair me up with someone is going to work? There was no need to over think the situation. It was simple. Her mom was planning on pushing her into Dominic's charm, that way Scott will not have opportunity to come back. Little they know."Smartypants, it still ping pong." Allison pull out her tongue.

She took his hand willing, allowing him to guide her. "Bye mom, dad. she wave her hand gracefully in the air. Once the door was close behind them Allison walk to Dominic's car, she stood beside the door waiting. She raise an eyebrow. "Hmmh yeah, just kidding. I can open the door myself."
                                                    Her lips press together as she blow a kiss into his direction follow by a wink "I have no idea. You are too handsome to be a butler." Allison shrugged. She attempt to get inside the car but Dominic's comment throw her off - did he just ask her why she look so beautiful ? She was in shock. Did he really thought she was beautiful ? That was really sweet. Oh no I'm blushing! Awkward! Just get inside the car Allison, oh my look at that shinny smile! It's like watching the sunset. "Stop teasing me, Dominic." Her face turn red as the blush spread across the cheeks. How humiliating...awkward situation.

"Wait you mean it? Seriously?" Allison asked curiously to know if she was right about her intuition. "You are adorable Dominic," She giggle in a high pitch. "I could eat you up now but I'm not into cannibalism." once she plug on her seat belt she turn on the radio "So what are we listening to?" Allison bite her lower lip, "Hey have you spot the cameras at school? Don't you think the administration is over reacting with the murders and weird things going on. Or do you really think is ok to invade the student space?" She sighed heavily, it was all an act, they had it install so they could spy on them. Keep your friends close...Bla bla bla they arrive to Mystic Grills. "The town is dead...literally speaking...there is no one I know hanging out." Allison unplug the seat belt before opening the car door, she gracefully step out of the car, closing the door behind her. Her doe eyes stare curiously at the place. "It's cold outside and I forgot my jacket at home," her voice was shaky as she rub her hands together.

Little goosebumps form on her arms as the cold wind touch her skin. She grab Dominic's arm "Pray they don't have karaoke tonight or you will be singing katy perry if you lose the pong pong beer thing." Allison laughed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Dominic's car/Mystic Grills ; Mood ll Relax ;, Speaking To ll Dominic
                      ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████
                            ȡominic ąbstergo✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

It caught his attention when she was about to mention someone but the look on her fathers face said 'it's best not to peak about it' or something like that,it poked his intrest though,he thought about it until he concluded it was a family secret. Or some kind of secret,regardless he wouldn't push her into telling him if she didn't want to. Then he looked over at her and a smirk formed "Are you blushing? Aww thats cute!" He joked with a baby tone,he reached into his pocket like he was looking for something. He had a worried look on his face until he found it,taking a deep relieved breath he pulled a fist out of his pocket,opening it he slapped it on his cheek "I wanted to save it for later." He raised an eyebrow when she asked if he was serious,"Beer pong is not the same as ping pong!"he stuck his tounge out at her in a ort of revenge thing for sticking hers at him first.

"To be honest,no not at all." He paused for a minute "I think your gorgeous,like a perfect sort of gorgeous. Like supermodel gorgeous." He looked at her weird when she said he was adorable and that she could eat him "I look edible?...Bite me and tell me how I taste!" He joked,watching her turn on the radio "It's up to you." Then she asked about school,there was a reason he was Nine-teen and still in school,for one he started a year late thanks to his mother,second he flunked back in Sixth grade,it didn't bother him at all that he was older than everyone else. "Well,if you want to be murdered in a hall way and the killer to run loose,then yeah we shouldn't have cameras." Invasion of space he grinned at her remark "Thats a good one,well as long as there aren't any in the locker rooms or restrooms."

He parked the car near a handicapped spot, he had a thing for parking near handicapped spots he liked helping the elderly or people in need. Well sometimes,well fifty percent of the time,Okay well almost never he just parked there because he could walk less. As they walked toward the entrance Allison clung to his arm she was cold "Thats my fault. Forgot to grab it,but here I'll make it up to you..I'll be your jacket." He wrapped the arm she was grabbing around her pulling her into his torso "Is that better?" He asked as they walked in,he pulled out his debit card and waited as they did everything,once they finished they took them over to a table. It took him a little time to register her comment on the Karaoke,he gasped putting a hand over his heart "You wouldn't make me do something like that would you?" He pouted and tried to look sad,she wasn't buying it so he gave up on it "Besides I'm more of a Carly Rae Jepsen type of guy." He said with a chuckle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

xx x x xOOC:✖✖✖✖✖✖

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxsaac Ƚahey

Well I'm a little bummed about being a Fugitive Other than that I'm great.

Isaac sighed as she began to question him,he had just switched methods once and this was what happened. "Yeah,he can get any person wrapped around his finger with it so I thought I'd give it a shot since Derek insisted on me asking her." He shrugged "Wear a dress. One that dosen't show too much cleavage." He suggested, before he thought about that. He hadn't explored the fact that she could say no "Well we'd know right now if you hadn't rushed me. And if she says no I don't think I'll be going,unless Derek forces me too. Then I'll continue to flirt with her there." Now it was his turn to question her and a smirk appeared on his face "So how do you plan on getting Stiles to ask you?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Out Of Canine:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

"Are you blushing? Aww thats cute!" How could she not when he spoke to her in that cute tone. Baby tones were Allison's weak point. It made her heart melt. Her gaze was on him as he search for something inside his pocket. What could he be possible searching for? She was tempted to ask him but got cut off by his slap. Ok, that was unnecessary. How could he slap his pretty face? "I wanted to save it for later." What? What? He was mean! Now she will be anxious all night, waiting to find out what he was secretly keeping away. I can see us fighting over the pong thing all the night, interesting. It will be fun. Allison thought as she chuckle when he pull out his tongue. They were like two small kids trying to get along. "I think your gorgeous,like a perfect sort of gorgeous. Like supermodel gorgeous." Allison grinned, "Thanks, you are also gorgeous Dominic." And instead of thinking of Scott, like she should be, her mind went to Dominic. Allison mentally frowned; she really needed to get over this stupid teenage crush. Scott is where her heart should be. It's where it needed to be. Plus she wasn't Dominic's type of girl...he was made for a pompous cheerleader or the prom queen. Not Allison material or that is what she exasperatedly want to think.

"I look edible?...Bite me and tell me how I taste!" Her face turn red.God I can't believe he just said that! It is hilarious. Hmmmh what if I lean for a bite will he still joke around? Buahaha I'm evil. Allison thought. "I'll take your word. You could be tasting like cookie or cappuccino ice cream." Her glance raise to his face, to look at his reaction was priceless. For a brief instant her gaze fall on his perfect lips. They were inviting her to touch them and for some reason Allison was already leaning to do it when he spoke. "Well,if you want to be murdered in a hall way and the killer to run loose,then yeah we shouldn't have cameras." She let out a whimper as wincing. What a way to cut her off. Still she didn't like the fact that someone was video typing her or her friends. It was sick, twisted and dangerous. "Guess you are right." With that she place an end to the conversation. She remain quiet until he wrap his arm around her. Her heart rate speed up, her throat was dry, her cheeks turn red and she look nervous. Wow if you think he was gorgeous before this, now he is my hero. Hmmmh he feels good...what? Allison raise an eyebrow. How could she think that? "Better. Thanks."

She grab the chair beside the wall, that way she will be able to lean her head if she got tired. The place was nice, not too crowed. This was probably the only place Allison could think of that stayed opened so late and she was grateful of it. Today's meeting with Scott had been disastrous. "You wouldn't make me do something like that would you?" the sound of his voice caught her attention back "Ha!" Allison whimper playfully "Your stare was holdin', ripped jeans, skin was showin' hot night, wind was blowin' where you think you're going, baby? she sang cheerfully, her lips curl up into a wide smile "is hard to look at you baby..." Scott was very likable and Allison found that she genuinely liked him. It was comfortable and nice with him. He liked her, she could easily tell that much and the blush that coated his tan cheeks whenever she smiled or laughed was a dead giveaway. She could see herself being with him, they were compatible as far as she could tell and if she was being honest with herself, she had never been attracted to someone so quickly in her life. With all the moving around her family did, Allison barely let herself get close to anyone. But Dominic was different. Allison mesmerized him in a way that she never had. Allison deduced it to being the result of a stupid teenage crush on his good looks. Dominic was handsome. While Scott was attractive, he still had the innocent boyish look to him. His jaw line strong and sharp, his facial features defined. His body muscularly toned and fit. And Dominic had an aura about him. He radiated off beauty but…Allison could detect something else soaking through.

The french fries smell filled Allison's nose as she inhaled, switching her weight from one foot to the other. She have order french fries, nachos and a large coke. She was there to eat. It must look weird that a girl order so many calories but she was different from the others. Allison didn't show concern for the calories or miraculous diets. "Every time you laugh my heart skip a beat." tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "It is good to see you happy, I will miss you next year when you graduate." Her eyes met his and her breath hitched. Allison's hand twitched with the urge to reach up and stroke his cheek. Her heart beat rose when she felt his eyes searching hers and she knew he was seeing her too. He was catching a glimpse that no one saw and Allison felt too exposed and vulnerable. "Stop staring it is making me blush," She was the one that broke eye contact and switch her weight to the right where the wall was. "So how is your food?" Allison asked as she mute her phone, then place it on the table. If someone text or call she will notice. Someone like Scott...or Lydia or Stiles...or her family.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Mystic Grills ; Mood ll Guilty ;, Speaking To ll Dominic

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Beta Gaian 0

Seeing Allison blush made his smile brighter,it made his day when he saw her blush or smile. Seeing that confused look on her face he chuckled "It was the kiss you blew me earlier. Remember? Those are kinda important to me." He said raising an eyebrow as she called him gorgeous "I don't think your supposed to call a guy gorgeous....Unless your trying to say I'm feminine? Gee thanks babe." His eyes widened when the word babe slipped out of his mouth,he blushed a little as he gulped as thoughts began rushing into his mind Smooth Dominic,Real smooth.. She knew he liked her or she just hadn't accepted the fact that he did. As he gave her a sort of nervous smile he scratched the back of his head "Sorry?" He kind of asked her,if she didn't like him it probably would have bothered her. Then he caught her leaning in,he didn't hesitate for a second and leaned forwards toward her and quickly stopped as she did, he frowned but then a smile formed on his lips"Did you just...Moan?" He clapped his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

Even though his hand muffled the laughter giggles still escaped out of his mouth "Hey I just met you! And this is crazy! But heres my number! So call me maybe?" He sang back to her,he licked his lips as he took a french fry and let it hang out of his mouth,before biting and pulling it out of his mouth "The same thing goes for when you smile,it's like... I can't even explain it." He shrugged he wasn't the explaining type of guy he was more of the go with the flow or i'll kick your a** type of guy. "It's good to see you happy also, Do you expect me to leave town or something? You know I can't get too far from you." She had ordered pretty hefty actually, for a girl that is. Most females would order a salad or something,but Allison dared to be different he admired that about her. "I thought you girlies worried about getting bloated?"

He reached over and poked her stomach with his index finger. Her stomach was soft so he kept poking it "I like your stomach..It's squishy! Anyway! You know about that party this Sunday right? Would you like to go with me?" He looked up before how close their face were,he reached over an stroked her cheek. He acted on impulse and he touched his lips on hers for a second pulling away keeping eye contact with her "Sorry.." He said softly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

Erica paused her pacing and turned fully to look at Isaac, shifting her weigh in one leg as he spoke about why he tried Derek's technique, "Good Luck with that" she said with a smirk, and gave him a small laugh as he suggested her to use a dress that didn't show her clevage, "but those are my favorite!" She said and stumped her feet like a little girl and made her puppy eyes and curved pout. She then chuckled when he mentioned what he will do if Natalise said no, "Oh come on Isaac, you know you will go anyway....When you see my dress....which I haven't bought yet" she said playfully and her eyes met his as he asked her about how she will convince Stiles to take her to the ball, "I know my ways" she said and walked up to Isaac, her claws now extended as she placed them on his chest, running them up and down with a curved smile, "I can do this..." she said, then moved her nose to brush Isaac's cheek, "this" she said and moved to kiss him but backed away with a grin, "Or accomplish that I didn't do with you right now" she said with a smirk and walked a few steps away, "I think I will convince him enough" she said placing her hand on her hips, "Do you agree?" She asked smiling at Isaac.

((On weekends Im on my phone, sorry D: ))

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image

"It was the kiss you blew me earlier. Remember? Those are kinda important to me." Now that made sense! Oh he was keeping the kiss. For an instant she felt stupid, how could she not get it? All this was her parents fault for not allowing Allison to get involve with other humans. She was so innocent in many aspects. People could easily take advantages of her. "Silly me, thought you had lost your car keys." Allison explain. Her kisses were important to him? Ok even she wasn't that naive, something was smelt fishy. Was Dominic flirting with her? Wait! That only mean he was into her. Her brown eyes open wide as she realize her theory could be right. That can't be, we are just friends. Right? Cuz I'm dating Scott...but I can't tell him that because it's a secret. I can't let my parents suspect I'm still with Scott. "I mean you are handsome, sorry it have been a long day, my tongue is not matching my head anymore." Allison laughed. Blame it on the teen hormones.

"Did you just...Moan?" That was the lat drop that spill the glass! Allison's face was bright red, she cover her face with both hands. "This is so embarrassing." So Dominic did notice she was nervous, just nonsense kept slipping out from her lips. It was going to be a long night. He sang good! "It's good to see you happy also, Do you expect me to leave town or something? You know I can't get too far from you." "Aren't you going to some fancy college?" She asked with curiosity. "You can't stay here this town have nothing good to offer you. No offence I just thought you want to get out of town, start your own business, marry and have kids? You know every normal person routine." Allison explain, he have been his entire life in Mystic Falls and it was fine if he want to leave. Those who stay behind didn't have the money to pay the college, or were afraid of the outside world or didn't feel like leaving. But there were not many job opportunities around here. She didn't like it.

"I thought you girlies worried about getting bloated?" "I like taking chances. It make life interesting. Don't you think?" Her voice was sharp and mysterious. She flash a naughty smile before laughing, he kept poking her stomach. "Hey I'm not your pet don't poke me." Allison poke him back on the chest. "You know about that party this Sunday right? Would you like to go with me?"He mean the Founder's masquerade party? She was about to agree when the next thing she notice was Dominic stroking her cheek and leaning. Their lips practically touch! Her heart rate speed up. He pull away before Allison could react. Her hand was still poking him on the chest, slowly she drag it back to her side. Relax Allison, you don't need to draw attention to yourself. What if Derek's pack is around and catch us...they will hurt Dominic. I can't.. She blinked twice before breaking into laughs.
                                                        "Got ketchup on your lips." Allison lean forward to clean the trace of it.

"Sorry.." Her soft hand gently grab his chin "Allow me," Allison whisper as she place her finger on his lips. "Soft," Allison's eyes darted to Dominic's lips, admiring how soft they looked now that they weren't pulled back in a scowl. Allison met his eyes, her breathing started to become uneven. Her eyes locked on his lips again and it was as if her body was seized by lust. In a burst of confidence, or maybe it was stupidity, Allison leaned further in until their lips were mere centimeters apart. Those hypnotizing lips curled into another smirk."Maybe I do want to be kissed," Allison whispered, heated eyes staring into his darkening ones. Her ears were so hot she thought she had fever. Her heart was loud. Forgive me Scott... was all she could think as her lips meet Dominic's lips. His kisses were like sweets to her, and she couldn't have just one. Her cheeks would flush red, her heartbeat would spike and her breathing would quicken. Allison gently lean away to breath. Once the blush fade off she look at him.

"Friends don't go around kissing other friends." Allison raise an eyebrow "I don't want you to get the wrong impression," she added. "This is all a teenage crush, right? Because you are leaving next year...and I don't want to through hell."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Mystic Grills ; Mood ll Embarrassed & Lusty ;, Speaking To ll Dominic

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200
        • Beta Gaian 0

Dominic raised an eyebrow as she mentioned his keys, he felt for them in his back pocket where he had put them and surely they were there. He smiled at her "It's fine,I was just kidding anyway." He tapped his chin at her question looking around the room trying to think of a explination "How can I explain this to you?....Well,I've discovered something in my family line thats been laying dorment for over one-hundred years. And it's mine,in my name and everything. The thing is not everyone gets this,it's more of a future generation thing." He was trying to explain to her that he was a Shape-Shifter without saying too much or too little,because when people get knowledge or power, they do things they usually wouldn't do. And he didn't want to burden Allison with his secret that even his mother didn't know about,he'd have to tell her eventually though if they were going ot be in a relationship that is but he also felt like she was hiding something from him. They would have to come clean with eachother eventually otherwise nothing would work out,and he wanted it to but he didn't know if she wanted to and that was the problem it takes two to tango as they say.

"Me go off to a fancy college? Nah I have everything I need or want here,why leave where your family,friends and loved ones are for somewhere that is just cutthroat and ruthless?" He had basically described himself in more than one way, a smal frown formed on his face Allison had never seen him like that and he hoped she would never have to,but it was inevitable he'd become like that evntually. He didn't know wether it was his Shape Shifting "side" or just him in general and quite frankly he didn't want to find out."So if you get all bloated and you can barely walk, you'd be happy with yourself knowing that you could have been model size the rest of your life? Dosen't matter because I'd whip you back into shape wther you wanted me to or not." He said with a wink,she told him he had some left over ketchup on his face so he reached for a napkin until she grabbed his chin, he gazed at her lips as well. He moved his lips in sync with hers.

He pulled away as she did pressing his forehead to hers making their nose touch and making eye contact inevitable,he touched his lips to hers for one quick second before he smiled "No they don't. So what kind of impression are you trying to make?" He asked becoming curious,maybe she was trying to tell him she didn't want a relationship? Or maybe she did but the fact that he was graduating next year to leave her alone? He still couldn't understand why she thought he was just going to leave her like that,someone as beautiful as should get some who she could be with whenever she wanted company or felt sad "I'm not sure Allison,I can't say why I don't either it just feels different when I kiss you. You said yourself like taking chances right? Give me one and you won't go through it."

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
        • Friendly 100
        • Lavish Tipper 200
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

"Explain what?" She raise her head so her eyes meet his, she hear his explanation until the end. Her eyebrow imminently raise as speaking "You are scaring me..." What was he trying to tell her that he was a werewolf or a hunter? Did he knew about her? Was he trying to tell her, he knew everything. What I'm suppose to do? Allison shrugged uncomfortable on the chair. "Don't tell me you are an alien." She joke, it was better than asking if he was a werewolf or a hunter. "Not judging I swear. I'm pro Superman, in fact I have watch Smallville twice." Enough with the jokes. She didn't want to scare him off. "I think is wonderful you are getting along with your family tree...I barley can deal with mine. I know how you feel, lost, confused and angry...but hey" Allison took his hand and lock her fingers with his. "I'm here for you. If you want to talk, we can or if you want to stare at the moon and not talk, we can do that too."

It was nice to hear him speak that way. He have everything he need or want around. Lucky him."Guess you are right," It seems someone was planning to stay and enjoy life in the small town. I'm not getting super fat just cuz I eat junk food once in a while. And what if I do? I was chubby in third grade and mom said it was cute. "I keep myself fit with jogging, running and those things. I jog every morning before school. It helps me out. You can join me if you like," Her hands come up on either side of his face; fingertips sliding along his cheekbones, keeping him close to her as he kiss her one more time. No this is not ok. I need to tell him about Scott.. She still couldn't help the mortifying feeling that rose in her chest at the prospect of it happening right now. "You can't. We can't," she stressed. Allison mentally corrected herself though: I can't. Feelings of guilt multiplied in her mind. Not even an hour ago, she had been face to face with Scott telling him; she love him.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship Dominic. Allison gulped, she drag her hands back to her side. "I have a complicate life...and I don't think my parents are allowing me to date someone. Not after the whole Scott issue. She confess. Finally. If he ask about it, she will tell; Scott was her boyfriend and her parents didn't approve it. Things got bloody and they end up breaking up. "I don't want to go through that again." She let out a sigh, it was hard not to think about Scott and her dad that night. Her father had pop out of nowhere threatening Scott, she have never been so scare in her life like that night. Choosing between her first love or her family was hard enough. Now to agree not to see Scott ever again broke Allison's heart. No more awkward dinners, no more dates, no more hand holding. It was like; giving up her life. For a instant tears filled Allison's eyes. Maybe this was the best way to keep Scott save... I won't forgive myself if something happen to him because of me. "I will think about it if that's ok with you." There were things she needed to talk with Lydia, she will help her out.

"So how you feel about walking under the rain?" Allison winked playfully at Dominic. It was time to have fun. She wanted to keep him busy. and what a better way that walking around. It didn't matter that it was raining, that will make things interesting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Mystic Grills ; Mood ll Guilty & Confused ;, Speaking To ll Dominic

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxx “I don’t like your answer Scott.” Derek’s eyes grew the bright red as his toothy grin soon showed his sharp canines. His nose took in the air as his ears twitched listening to the surroundings. His eyes stayed glued to Scotts. He could tell Scott was trying his hardest to keep calm. His eyes rolled picking up a different beat. He learned to been keen with Allison especially if he wanted to know where she was if he needed answers. His head turned a bit taking in the beat. “Oh hear that Scott. Someone’s got your girls heart. I promise it’s not anything to do with me.” His eyes turned back with a small chuckle; oh he loved to see the other suffer.

xxxDerek’s face dropped hearing about some text they had found. His brow narrowed down to look at Scott. . “Allison’s parents? So you do know more than me. I thought you did. Don’t try to keep me out Scott. You know you can’t get the Kanima without me. Just join the battle and not be a casualty.” His hands lifted away from Scott along with the dimming to his normal blue eyes. A small laugh left his lips as he fixed his jacket a bit. His hand patted the others face a bit,“You should keep your girl close before she turns on you. It would be a shame to see you get killed off. You should check on her. She nearby.” With his last words Derek turned away from Scott and continued on his way.

xxxWith a bit of a more insight Derek ducked behind a building and was done. He made a good pace to the training ground. His nose raked at the air trying to see if anything way off. His body moved down to the main part of their new hiding spot. His arms moved pulling off his leather jacket, hanging it on a lose pipe by the wall. His body relaxed along another wall as he tried to think. Over all the books he has read in his life nothing ever seemed to show what this kanima was or does. It was annoying not knowing everything, especially since Scott knew more. Derek was the alpha of this town but yet it seemed that he was nothing more than a simple play toy. He hated that and wasn’t going to allow it soon. He hoped whatever Allison was up to would push Scott closer to him and then finally the Kanima.

xxxDerek’s hands crossed along his chest taking in the air. His eyes looked around at the crap he had been sleeping around. Right about now he wished all hunters would just go die. He wanted his house back not any crap underground. It did serve a purpose though. The slow but good training would keep the younger ones active and out of trouble. Come to think of it he wondered why he was there before them. Great he knew bringing them out on a ‘walk’ would be a bad idea. But oh well he would train them to be more on time.

Where: Underground With: Was with Scott, Now aloneFeeling: CalmOOC

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
          • Signature Look 250
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Beta Gaian 0

Dominic sighed shaking his head slowly "I wish I could tell you.. But if I tell you I could put you in danger possibly." He said barely loud enough for her to hear. He chuckled lightly "Pro Superman? What is this Twilight without the love story?" He shook his head letting his upper lip hide under his lower lip "I don't get along with my family tree Allison. Well I do sometimes. NO! You don't understand! Your completly oblivious to it! It's not wonderful what IT makes me do sometimes! All those things you just mentioned don't even come close to what I'm dealing with. I'll give you a small hint toward how I'm feeling though imagine something you can't control yourself sometimes but you know what your doing,like a out of body experince if you know what I mean." He snapped on her before swallowing hard "Sorry Allison, I did mean to.." He grabbed her hand and held it tight, locking his fingers in hers,all of a sudden she let his hand go and she told him they couldn't be together "Because of me?" He felt his heart sink in his chest as he let her hand go and his eyes looked down "I have a drinking problem." He lied.

He bit his bottom lip looking back at Allison "What do you think we're going to end up hating eachother? I wouldn't allow it you know that." Then she mentioned that Scott kid again and he clenched his fists "Your mom told me about him." He said with a slightly deeper angrier tone,he shook his head raising an eyebrow "I've been put on hold so many times,I'd rather not wait." He shrugged sticking his tongue out her, he had begun to calm down and his signature grin came back on his face it instantly faded when he saw tears in her eyes "Allison?" He asked as a tear rolled down her cheek,his eyes widened and he felt a pang of guilt bubble in his stomach. It was his fault she was crying he shouldn't have yelled at her like that he wiped the tear away before pulling her into a hug a long passion filled hug.

He let her go after a minute or so nodding,grabbing her phone for her sticking it in his pocket "I'm up for it,but my Camry seats better not get wet." He said as he grabbed her hand and walked her out, as soon as he walked out he felt the rain hitting the top of his head "Sheesh! Your gonna feel really bad with your "jacket" now." He said with a shrug and a cocky grin, as they walked the approached that one alleyway with that flicky street light and he got a few memories of those scary movies,someone could be hiding in that alley. He swtiched sides with Allison so he was closer to the alley in case someone was in that alley waiting for that little innocent person to walk by. As they approached it he heard a noise not a loud one at all it was quiet someone was in there,he didn't want to startle Allison so he went with it. As they walked by he was grabbed into the alley and slammed into a wall into a wall "I'm way to pretty for this." He muttered looking at his attacker.

xx x x xOOC:LOL a drinking problem edited btw ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Tricky Explorer

Scott McCall

User Image

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX It’s all in your head

Don’t fear the unknownxXx

‘Cause you’ll let the unknown take control
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          User Image

Obviously the alpha had missed the part about the archaic Latin that nobody could read. The only thing hey knew was that the text said something about the Kanima, but nobody knew what that was. Still, that seemed to be enough for now, and Derek let him go. When it had been mentioned, Scott actually had started to listen to what was happening around them, and he did hear Allison’s heart beating irregularly. As soon as Derek was out of sight, Scott was following the brunette’s heartbeat, coming to the Grill. He couldn’t well walk in and confront her about whatever was happening. He couldn’t even talk to her in a place like this. Who knew who was watching. Instead, he looked through one of the windows, spotting her with some other guy. That was enough to get him to go in, because he didn’t recognize the kid.

The place was crowded, and Scott hid himself in the crowd, picking out Allison’s scent and using it to get the one she was with. It was…off. Not very, but slightly. It wasn’t like a werewolf’s, that was for sure. And he didn’t like it. If he’d learned anything from recent events, it was that new wasn’t good. And this guy was new. Still, he couldn’t just go and up demand to know what he was. Scott bristled as the guy hugged her. It could have been considered innocent if he hadn’t been so suspicious of the guy. And if it hadn’t been so tight and so long. Scott kept his fists clenched and looked away, so he wouldn’t just go and take a swing at the guy. Tuning into what was happening, picking out Allison’s voice and the guy’s. They were going for a walk? Fine. Turning, he walked out of the Grill again, heading into the alley next to it. He didn’t have to wait long for the two to come out, and he stayed hidden in the shadows until they walked by.

Reaching out Scott got hold of the sweater he wanted, since he'd changed his position with Allison, and pulled the kid in almost silently, dragging him farther down the alley before slamming him against a wall. He wasn’t going to start a fight he couldn’t finish. He didn’t even know what this one was, yet. Which was what he was going to find out. He kept his grip tight, let his claws diggin into the fabric of the shirt he was wearing, a growl escaping before he could stop it, his eyes flashing gold as he glared at the other, ignoring his comment. “What are you? And what are you doing with Allison?”

[Outfit: Side Picture, Song: Top picture]

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So let yourself goxXxXxXxXxXxXx

And let yourself grow

Don’t you let them dig you a hole

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Lavish Tipper 200
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image

Who really was Dominic? A hunter? A werewolf? What was so dangerous that he kept hiding from Allison? His words sent chills down her spine, she was afraid of him. She wished to have a weapon to defense herself from him. "I wish I could tell you.. But if I tell you I could put you in danger possibly." Run Allison, run and don't look back. "...NO! You don't understand! Your completly oblivious to it! It's not wonderful what IT makes me do sometimes! All those things you just mentioned don't even come close to what I'm dealing with. I'll give you a small hint toward how I'm feeling though imagine something you can't control yourself sometimes but you know what your doing,like a out of body experince if you know what I mean." Alison was scared to death that she was going to be murdered. Finally. she'd been feeling it for so long, but until now, Allison hadn't realized what the feeling was before. Fear. It was consuming her from inside. Try to look brave, I can do it. Try to text someone...anyone.. His words echoed inside her head, crawling into the deepest corner. That feeling, the thought of losing Scott made Allison shed a few tears. It was inevitable. great way to go ! I'm going to get kill and the only thing I can think is in Scott.

"I have a drinking problem." Her lips curl up as she chuckled softly. Touche. Allison was the only person who knew she was going to die and still be able to laugh. She knew he didn't have a drinking problem. You silly! I want to grab your cheek and pinch it. Allison bite her lower lip. "What do you think we're going to end up hating eachother? I wouldn't allow it you know that." How could he be so sure of that? If he was a serial killer with double personality, don't expect her to stick around, she will be the one to hunt him. It was hard to admit but it was true. "Your mom told me about him." "What? She shouldn't have," Allison hissed under her breath. Her mother dislike Scott to death, so there was nothing good about her willing to talk about him. For the contrary her mother wished to bury Scott or worst. Kill him. Dominic's words caught her attention back "I've been put on hold so many times,I'd rather not wait." So he wanted an answer right now, well if he did it will be no. She was dating Scott. The problem will be if she try to explain why she keep it a secret. It's not like she was going to tell him about everything. The hunters, the werewolves and Jackson.

His hug was enough for her to calm down. She could tell he did mean he was sorry for yelling. It wasn't his fault, she can't blame it. Family lines can be a b***h. "I'm up for it,but my Camry seats better not get wet."Allison grinned at that comment. She have so many replies for that and they were all naughty. So she zip it. "They won't." It was all she said. She raise her hand over the head "It is raining! Cool." "Sheesh! Your gonna feel really bad with your "jacket" now." "You kidding right? I adore my new jacket." Giggles slip from her lips."You are enjoying it! I bet you forgot to grab it on purpose." Allison smile wide at him. It was nice to hang out as a normal teen for once, no mythical bullshit going on. Of course it didn't last for ever, someone drag Dominic away. She hold back a scream. Her hand fly back to her boot to where a sharp knife was hiding. As Allison bent she recognize the other male figure at the hallway. SCOTT? "Scott what are you doing?"

“What are you? And what are you doing with Allison?” Scott words made Allison step back from them, she almost trip with her own boots. "Scott let him go, he is my friend." her voice was shaky. The what are you question still echoed in her head. "Scott your claws. Be careful. Don't hurt him." Allison step closer to Scott, her hand fly to his shoulder. "Calm down you can't let someone see you like this," she tight her grip on his shoulder. "What are you even doing here? Did you follow me? Scott! Are you stalking me?" Allison raise an eyebrow. She didn't believe it. He did follow her. Obviously or he wouldn't be there. "I can't believe it. You know how dangerous that is,"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Street ; Mood ll Scared/ Worried ;, Speaking To ll Dominic & Scott

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
            • Signature Look 250
            • Dressed Up 200
            • Beta Gaian 0

Dominic chuckled "So you think your some big tough guy for pulling me into a alley?" He gave him a devilish smile when he saw those Golden before leaning in a closer to his ear so Allison couldn't hear what he was saying "Hmm,good nose on you huh? Little wolf wannabe p***k." Those eyes,the claws and the growl,gave him away,Dominic grinned before his eyes flashed Scott a Bright Neon white that was barely noticable to Allison because of her distance but easily visable to Scott. He stroked his cheek trying to keep from laughing, watching Allison begin to come over, he leaned by Scott's ear "A Witch And not a nice one I might add. More of that "fatten you up then eat you" type." A small laugh escaped out of the so called Witch "You think I'm going to hurt her? Nah, not now later though if you know what I mean." He whispered with a wink,he began to feel the boys claws dig into him before he heard her say his name "Scott? Scott McCall?! I oughta kick your scrawny little a**." As Allison walked over his grin vanished "I think you mean. Who not what,and thats not of your business."

He'd encountered a Werewolf with "help" before but this,seemed like something different,something deeper going on that he didn't know about. Yet of course. "You wanna let me down or are you gonna make me do something we're both going to regret?" He glanced at Allison placing his hand on hers knocking it off his shoulder mouthing 'it's okay' to her with a nod "Honestly,your really beginning to piss me off. So I am just going to..." He ripped his shirt off getting out of his grasp he had expected him to let go "Greaat. Now I'm gonna get a cold. Niceee McCall." He said crossing his arms over his chest beginning to shiver,he wanted to go back to his car but he wasn't going to leave Allison alone with this guy,he was sketchy. Pulling him into an alley for no apparent reason and questioning him what was he? What right did he have that declared werewolves over all other creatures,it pissed him off slightly because his shirt was ripped and he was possibly going to freeze to death or worse get a cold.

Tricky Explorer

Scott McCall

User Image

xXxXxXxXxXxXxX It’s all in your head

Don’t fear the unknownxXx

‘Cause you’ll let the unknown take control
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            User Image

The werewolf growled again at Dominic’s words, gripping him tighter, only taking one hand off him to bat his hand away from his face. The urge to just rip his throat out was strong, and not because of the werewolf thing. Just in general. He’d heard of instant loathing, but it was never something he’d experienced himself. It was new, and it was most definitely directed at him. Scott was sure that it had something to do with his being with Allison when Scott couldn’t be, but it was just him too. Everything about him annoyed Scott. Especially his voice. And the way he’d just talked about Allison. His grip tightened even more at that, and he felt the resistance of skin underneath his claws. God he wanted to break that skin. Just a little bit. Enough to draw blood, let him know that this definitely wasn't some tough guy act and it wasn't a joke. But he loosened his grip again as Allison spoke. Scott caught himself before he could growl at Allison as her hand fell on his shoulder. His head turned away to look at her, ignoring most of what the ‘witch’ said after that, as Allison asked if he was stalking her. He didn’t believe this guy was a witch. Not for a second. Witches were supposed to be humans with some kind of power, right? This guy was definitely not human. He didn’t smell like it. Getting up closer, he smelled more off than he had in the Grill.

“No, Allison. I’m not. Derek told me you were with someone, with everything that’s been going on lately, I wanted to make sure you were okay…” he said, realizing just how stupid an excuse that was now. His head snapped back at the sound of ripping fabric and Dominic was now standing, leaving the shreds of his shirt in Scott’s hands. He didn’t want to try to explain how much this guy was not human, and probably not a ‘witch’ like he claimed, while he was standing right there. He’d just deny it. He’d have to borrow someone’s phone so he could text her and tell her he wasn’t human. Or he could just wait until tomorrow, when they were supposed to meet. But he risked her not showing up for that, after he’d done this. He looked back at the guy as he spoke, holding back a growl. “Don’t blame me because you couldn’t wait. I was talking to Allison.” he said, before sighing, giving his attention back to his girlfriend. He didn’t like how she was looking at him, it made him feel guilty for scaring her like that. He’d known it was a possibility that he’d scare her since she found out what he was. But he still hated that look. “Sorry, Allison.” with that he gave a last glare at Dominic, making it clear that he wasn’t apologizing to him at all, and turned, leaving the alley.

He started running once he hit open streets, heading straight for where he knew Derek had started hanging out recently. It wasn’t hard to pinpoint a location, if you had an inhuman sense of smell. He entered the station and stood, trying to pick out where the alpha was. He was led to an underground portion of it, and stopped at the bottom of the stairs, keeping his back to the wall when he didn't see the alpha immediately. He spoke, not yelling, but loud enough for his voice to echo.

“Derek. I need to talk to you.”

[Outfit: Side Picture, Song: Top picture, Inspirational Song: Bottom picture]

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So let yourself goxXxXxXxXxXxXx

And let yourself grow

Don’t you let them dig you a hole

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items