Psssh' Stiles by far 0.37777777777778 37.8% [ 17 ]
Psssh' Isaac by far 0.2 20.0% [ 9 ]
OHMAIGOD I can't pick... TIED 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Devoted Friend

User Imagex_x Roomx_xClosetx_x Outfit

██ miss H U N T E R ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x As the young hunter waited for her date, she received a text message from her big brother. Reading it she raised an eyebrow. a date huh? Keep her mask on? Most certainly, she wasn't going to get jumped like last time... Then again, she wasn't certain that anyone would actually recognize her anyways, she left her big bulky glasses at home this time, and was wearing something she normally wouldn't wear to a 'town' function. Yes, she dressed differently at school, at home, and when she went out of town. You know, around here she had to dress the part of a nerdy/dorky nobody, just to through suspicion off of her. Smiling she sent a reply to Dante.

To: Big Bro
                                                      Date huh? I would love to meet him... trust me, mask is staying on, besides I don't think anyone would recognize me anyways...

x_x Pressing Send, she put her phone in her dress, on the side of her chest. A place it wouldn't fall out or be to obvious. Looking up, she noticed someone walking towards her making her smile a bit. She knew who that head of hair belonged too. As he offered his arm out to her, that comfirmed she was right. Smiling she gently linked her arms with his, "We shall" she said with a cheesy grin. "By the way, you look.... nice" she wasn't sure what to say, since well she couldn't say he looked handsome, he was wearing a mask. But still he did look handsome. As he led her inside, she looked around smiling a bit, feeling a bit nervous again. After all it was the first time she actually brought a date.

x_x "Oh almost forgot, I wanted you to meet someone" She said with a big smile, leading him towards the bar. She couldn't help but look at him for a moment, still wondering what his, well they're, end game was. Making her wonder, where was Derek and the 'rest' of his pack were. Arriving at the bar, she didn't see her brother, since well most the males she saw there were much older, you could just tell. Besides she knew her brother well and a silly half mask wasn't going to stop her from recognizing her own flesh and blood "Hmm... I don't see him" she said, pulling her phone out "Sorry, give me just a sec" She said with an apologetic smile, sending a quick text to her brother. As the message was sent, she put her phone back in it's place, before looking back at her date "Umm... would you like anything to drink?" She aksed with a sweet smile.

To: Big Bro
                                                      At the Bar, as you requested!

[ ooc;; Sorry it sucks, but really wanted to post ! u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"Calm down doll." Allison said. She fix blond wig before stepping out of the car with Dominic's help. "Walking is fine." She took his hand as they made the way to the mansion, where the party was held. "Every girl wants to be a princess, so it's my turn to be one tonight." Taking a deep breath, Allison turned to Dominic. Despite the expression she'd seen on his face, she wasn't sure how he felt about taking about Scott. "Diana." Allison mocked. When she'd felt flashes of something between them, but never like this. Never feelings this strong or this constantly present. And never when Scott had been in such close proximity. Granted, Scott here wasn't the Scott she knew but still, surely his presence should have prevented her from having feelings for Dominic. Did I even have feelings for Dominic? Or was I just lonely in this time and starved for friendship? She asked herself these questions over and over but could never come to any conclusions. She desperately missed having a friend to talk to – the only person she could talk to in this time was Dominic himself, and no way could she share her current confused state with him.

"The make up? Oh no lord knows I'm terrible at it. This is all my mom." Allison giggled, but she can try to paint his face. If he was into clowns. She place on the laced mask as they approach the mansion. "It's a masquerade, doll. Time to hide behind a mask." she winked playfully at him. Allison marvelled at the sheer size and beauty of the place. Staring in the perfect but simple pane of glass reflected a stunning man, some would say. In his tuxedo complete with white dress shirt and black bow tie, he looked like the perfect model. He was what every guy wanted to be and every girl wanted to be with. He was perfect on the outside. Not a blemish blotting his smooth pale flesh, even his messy hair looked like a sleek expensive hair cut that took hours in a salon chair to perfect. But this shiny perfect surface was just a façade to cover up what was hiding inside the beautiful man.

"How is your neck? Hope that she-wolf get burn." Allison lock her arm with Dominic's arm. "Thanks for asking me out, you must know I enjoy your company." Allison lower her gaze. Awkward. She hide her blush with the golden locks of hair. "Before you get all cheesy can we get to the dance floor, I have a chicken dance to perform." she joked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Mansion ; Feeling ll Happy ;, Speaking To ll Dominic
                      ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxxThe party didn't seem to go anywhere. Derek's eyes scanned the room looking at all the people. He had a few people come up to him because of his mask. They knew it was Peters from the balls before. He shrugged if off trying and not wanting to bring up the whole Peter thing. But being left alone wasn't a thing to happen and Derek found himself in company of a new gal. His eyes traced over her face and down to see her fully. He hated this silly mask but knew better then to just show up to a party and be the last surviving person of the name.

xxx"Well hello." Derek shot the lady a smile. He wasn't one for smiling but he figured might as well try to make due and blend in with the crowd. His nose couldn't help but to take in a weird and odd smell. Derek caught a hint of wolf on the lady but it wasn't her. She was something else, and by the smell something that would end up being deadly. Like a poisonous flower."A lovely lady like yourself here all alone?" He questioned. Derek could tell that she had come with some sort of werewolf. His eyes scanned away from her and around the room. Since when was there other wolves?

xxxWith another hit of air Derek's eyes traced to Isaac then to the lovely young Knight. His eyes turned once more to Allison? Was that blonde hair? With a low smile he turned back to the lady."I would love to have this dance with you." His hand lifted from his side and out to take her hand. He wanted to know what this creature was and maybe she would have some insight of his problem.

Where: Founders Ball With: A lovely LadyFeeling: Interested OOC: Crappy post. Sorry.

Dangerous Hunter

-------------- I ,Stephanie Huntington, will steal that kiss if you dare to run
    User Image
    User Image

Stephanie her body leaning toward the male as he spoke. Knowing she was playing a little easy at the moment, but she needed food and quickly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her eyes watching him as he took her features in and she thrived in the attention of it. Her cat like mask hiding half of her face as she found a smile playing on her lips that were glossed up. "You believe I came alone?This cat picks her dates on her own terms. But, I know wolves travel in packs, but where is your date?" She smirked as she tilted her head as she gave a tsk tsk sound. It was his mask that she was hinting at for the moment since he had a wolf like mask.

It was then she opened her mind to light caress the werewolf mind before her. It was a few thoughts forming and feelings as he was curious of her and she wanted to hiss in annoyance about the fact she just couldn't catch a break. Another werewolf. Snapping back toward attention as her eyes traveled toward his hand and it finally came to light that he was asking her to dance. She felt like a cat that just got a sample of cream as she was going to make this werewolf begging for more. This cat knew had claws and she took his hand as she twirled around to walk with him toward the dance floor. Making sure to flaunt her low dipping dress that revealed her back as she twisted around toward him.

Her placing her hand on his as she waited for his cue to begin the dance. Her gaze traveling over his shoulder to look at the bar and where Marcus had disappeared toward to get her drink. She was still stung over the fact he wouldn't let her sample him. Time to play with fire as she brought herself back toward the attractive male that was her dance partner. "I find this masquerade exciting. Not truly knowing the person before them." Her body pressing closer toward him as she enjoyed for a moment his hand on her lower back. Which was basically her skin that made her spine tingle and her allure even more inviting as she was beginning her hunt.

-----------------------------------------User Image-----------------------------------User Image------------------------------------User Image

The Succubus ---------------

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Beta Gaian 0
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████
                            ȡominic ąbstergo✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Dominic chuckled lightly Diana? Nah! "If you ask me, you look more like a Betty to me." Did she have to call him doll? Like c'mon,now he'd have to come up with some kinda nickname for her,something ridiculos something just outright stupid. She wanted to be a princess? Just for one night? If some prince came around he'd snatch her up in a instant and she could be happy. She didn't seem like she wanted any part in the Supernatural business which was also ironic since her family was practically drowned in it, she was childish I guess you could say. For staying with a werewolf after finding out she was a werewolf hunter,knowing she would probably have to kill him later on. Whatever it wasn't his problem or was it? He said he would handle Scott for exposing his secret to his little pack,sure he hated him but did he want him dead? If it came to that he'd kill him,no doubt about that. But he was avoiding the big question, was he ready to end the boys life? Or better yet did he have the physical capability of killing him? He was faster and stronger than Dominic, but he had a weakness..Allison he could use her but then she'd hate him.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he caught someone glaring at them, he put on his mask with a grin no doubt that was Scott right on cue. Who else would glare at him besides Scott? He waved at him with a grin, it was obvious Scott was jealous he liked the feeling of making another guy jealous,especially Scott. Hmm. maybe I should piss him off just a little bit. Just a little. He looked over at Allison with a smile "I'm cheesy? Haha,I'd top your little chicken dance anyday." He raised an eyebrow at her comment as she clung to his arm "Thats sweet, I enjoy your company aswell. Your welcome,just next time don't make me ask." He shook his head with a smile "It's fine i'm a big boy,besides I've had worse than just a little scratch."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

xx x x x ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

"Betty? You must be kidding." She follow Dominic's gaze back to a couple. A young male and a mid age woman. Allison thought nothing. It could be anyone. She spun around, licked her lips nervously and looked straight into the eyes of the Dominic with the enigmatic smile. "Friends of yours?" She asked. She started drumming her fingers against her leg, a habit that she had picked up from Stiles. This went on for about half a minute before his hand shot over to hers and grabbed a hold of it. She just wasn't great at showing any of those things. Things tended to come out the opposite of what he meant. Like Jackson. He had watched the other wolf over the last few months; watched as he had gone from an asthmatic, second-stringer with zero self-confidence to a self-assured, strong leader both of the team and of the pack. He was sincere when he talked to his friends and always open about his feelings to Allison. He never seemed to doubt himself, no matter how many times he messed up or made a mistake. Why I am even thinking about Jackson...Creepy.

Tonight was going to be a blast. This is exactly what Allison needed; a night out with her friends. No deadly lizards to attack people, no Alpha trying to convert them, and no hunters trying to kill anyone. Just hanging out with people she cared about, having a good time. "Can't wait to dance." She grinned devilish into Dominic's direction. Apparently that scratch was nothing, meaning he had being into fights. Odd. He didn't seem that type of guy. "Really? Want to talk about it?" Her "blue" eyes got lost in the crowd as they approach the front door. Many masks. None caught her attention. "I will share my secrets if you share yours, sounds good?" Usually she was really shy and liked to keep to herself. She read a lot of those books about vampires and werewolves too. She usually would laugh at some of them, telling how ridiculous some of the girls were when it came to the falling in love part of the book. She would rant on about how impossible it was for someone to fall in love at such a young age, and so quick, and decided that it was forever. People fell in love every day in her opinion, but as she had told him before, love never lasted forever, not even in books or movies. There was always a problem, another person, who broke them up.

Mystic Falls didn't have many places to hang out, there where the obviously ones. Then the forest. Does who enter usually never came back. Odd. You were lucky if you did, anyways, she used to play in the mansion. While her parents gather with the council, she wonder throw the hallways and rooms of the old place. She knew the place like the back of her hand. How convenient. "If you see Lydia around let me know. It will be a shame if she still running around..." Allison spoke behind the laced mask.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll Mansion ; Feeling ll Happy ;, Speaking To ll Dominic

Dangerous Seeker

7,275 Points
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Beta Gaian 0
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████
                              ȡominic ąbstergo✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Hmm? Well Diana sounds like that chick from Superman.. But you'd have to have a Superman for that....OH! I could call you Betty Boop! Bet you don't know anything about her." He chimed watching her spin admiring her dress,Hmm, she looks beautiful wait why was she tapping her fingers on her leg? Was she nervous? Yeah that was it,maybe she thinks her werewolf boyfriend can hurt me? HA I'd kill him before he lays a hand on me again. I forgot to warn him about that, I should really look into telling him that...It could save his life one day." He looked down at Allison, as she smiled at him flashing one back "I'm not sure, with the whole mask thing going on. But I'm pretty sure I'm friends with the guy." He smirked "How about we alter that bet a little bit,if Lydia isn't found I'll do anything you want if she is then you do whatever I want. Sounds fair since I was only going to get something out of it." She wanted to know wanted to dance? Well then,she was about to have a experience she would never forget "I'm not the best dancer.." He admitted with a nervous smile "When it comes to pop music,but formal music like this I can dance too pretty well."

He raised an eyebrow,oh she was not going to quit until she found out what he was or atleast got a peek or something "You don't give up do you? Besides I thought you already shared all your secrets with me?" He pouted a little biting his lip "Thats actually really mean of you Allison." He joked tightng his grip on her hand "What else could you possibly tell me?" He asked leaning in close to her ear "What that we don't have a chance together? Yeah I already know that. That your in love with Scott? I already know that too." He smirked kissing her neck "But you already know I'm not the type to give up on what I want....And I think it's pretty obvious,but I want you." He kissed her neck once again before looking into her eyes with a smile "Now it's your turn to tell a secret."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.✖✖User Image✖✖User Image

xx x x x ✖✖✖✖✖✖
      Erica Reyes

User Image

===============================================================================================

Erica smiled and blushed as Stiles said she looked beautiful, tugging a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and smiled as they started to walk toward the entrance of the mansion, raising an eye brow as he admitted he haven't spoke to him, ''Well that's unexpected, you two are like Batman and Robbin'' she said with a smirk and lowered her mask. As they made their way around the mansion, he spoke about probably seeing him at the ball and telling him about Allison and question mark, since they didn't know what the hell that guy was, she sighed and Stiles asked her if Derek knew about him, ''He probably does, nothing can be hidden from our Alpha'' she said with a smirk, noticing Stiles dad dressed for the ocassion but with his gun on his waist, ''I better behave or your dad will shoot me'' she said with a small laugh. Stiles mentioned that it was bad enough to deal with Jackson already and that the guy's eyes weren't nothing like a Kanima's, ''Of course not, those weren't werewolf eye's either, usually our eye color if we turn or anything are blue, red and golden'' she said with a small frown, but it dissappeared as soon as Stiles went infront of her offering his hand, she bit her lower lip and took it happily as they made their way around the dancefloor. She looked at her surroundings as a familiar scents caught her attention, all werewolves, Natasya, Isaac and Derek, rolling her eyes as Isaac flirted with the hunter of earlier and then Derek who was...Wait, was she seeing well? Derek was actually dancing with someone! She raised her eye brows event though her mask covered them, ''Well that's a new one'' she said to herself as she looked at Derek. She kept dancing with Stiles, helping him everytime he looked like he was going to trip, she looked as Natasya arrived, ''Nat is here'' she said with a smile. Then, a scent filled her nostrils, a new one that she still didn't knew who was it but she knew to who it belonged, ''Question mark and Allison has arrived'' she said and looked at the direction they were in, ''We need to tell Derek so he keeps an eye on him, don't want to spend my evening watching a pair of love birds, or love hunter and whatever that guy is'' she said and her eyes went back and forth with Derek and Isaac as she waited for them to look at her so she can tell them about the mystery guy arrival, but she also looked at Stiles, how couldn't she? She had an insane crush on him while he spent all his life behind Lydia, ''I'm surprised you are not asking about Lydia'' she said with a smirk.

===============================================================================================
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out.Of.Crayons: Outfit in first icon <3 Totally forgot about this post >.< Good thing I haven't missed anything xD

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

User Image
      ( )(我々は戦うために生きる)o _____
      paradise⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
      __CHASE LUDWICK___.⇣⇣
      oooh___para-___a___para-___stormy___night___paradise___paradise.
      With: Alone ♚ Mood: Jealous, Angry ♚ Location: Founders House⇣

"Hi, I am Chase Ludwick and I had the hots for my step-sister," isn't quite the correct way to introduce oneself. Chase had considered introducing himself that way to girls for a while now, not because it would strike people to believe he is some sick pervert (which he isn't), but that had been the only thing he had known about himself for a while now. Saying that his step-mother and step-sister held multiple types of weapons (and he had no idea why) in the house didn't quiet serve as a proper conversation starter either, it would only freak out the girls even more. Make him look more like a clueless freak who probably has a serial killer for a mother -- he wouldn't be surprised. For the past few months, the inner voice inside of Chase yelled "Georgina is coming! Georgina is coming!"... And yes, it did sound like a child. If his voice was an actual body mass, it would most likely be jumping like a child as well.

So because of all the "excitement" of his step-sisters return, not only did he find it impossible to ask a girl out to the Ball while his sister was in mind, he also forgot. Thus making him the lonely boy of the night. Well, there is always a failure boy in these kind of things... Might as well take one for the team, Chase thought as he straightened up his hair in the side view mirror of his car. He had on a navy tux, and a mask that covered half of his face, leaving only a portion of the rest of his face open. He would be easy to find, though he wasn't sure if he would be easy to recognize. Chase was almost always spotted with a girl. Not in the bad way. He isn't some sick pig. It was usually his female friends. Granted he went out with a few of them. But there was a always a girl with him. Not today, so he had his doubts of being recognized.

The tall and lean man (that looked nothing like his original age) opened his car and stepped out. His eyes immediately seeking out Georgina immediately, only to spot her with Scott McCall. Scott McCall?!, he thought. He shouldn't be surprised however, the girl had been back in town for only a day and she already spotted a date. But why Scott McCall? He never really got the right vibe from the guy, or was he just jealous? Chase averted his eyes from the two and closed his car door... A little too hard. Eyes peaked towards him. "What?" He said, a little angrily and started to walk towards the founders house. What an amazing night, he was already pissed out of his mind. Why couldn't she went with that nerdy kid that had a crush on her forever?

User Image

Lady NeeNa's Queen

Fashionable Rogue

WITH: Scott McCallMOOD: CuriousLOCATION: Founders House, dancing area
      x *》 ________________________________________________________________________________GRAVITY HURTS, YOU MADE IT SO SWEET
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________GRAVITY HURTS, YOU MADE IT SO SWEET

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHunter. back in townx UNKNOWNFAE
      xx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⇣✥⇣ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
      ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBlood s.shed ( broken ) tearsxxxxxxxxxxBlood s.shed ( broken ) tears
      User Image

Georgina giggled, hadn't Scott realized how different he looked? Or was it just her? She didn't quiet understand how a person could transform so much in a year, but as her mother always said, expect the unexpected. The unexpected would be if Scott had changed into some kind of supernatural creature such as a werewolf -- however, that would never happen. It was impossible. Scott? Pfft. She had known him for years, there was no way Scott would manage to get himself a bite from a werewolf. He would die before he could escape an alpha because of his asthma attacks. Unless, of course, Stiles had something to do with it. That boy was always running after his father's cases, which amused Georgina very much. Especially the part where he got in trouble, those were the moments where Georgina wished she could be a fly to see how things went down.

Though there had been a lot of werewolf attacks in town lately. What would she do if Scott was actually a werewolf? As a hunter, would it be her duty to take down her close friend? She didn't want to think about it. Instead she cleared all thought from her mind and started to walk into the house with Scott, trying to decide what to do. Should they dance? She didn't believe Scott liked dancing, but Georgina didn't quiet care. Georgina loved dancing, and its something she hadn't done in a while. For a whole year all she did was study and train, the girl needed a break.

That was when jealousy hit her. She felt it suddenly collapse onto her like ice cold water, pierce through her velvet skin, and course through her veins. She frowned, feeling tensed and angry all of a sudden. Where was all this coming from? Most importantly, it was so strong she found it hard to concentrate on how she really felt. The hand that rested on Scott tightened as she fought to keep control from tearing up the next b***h that walked by her. Georgina lifted her hand to her chest, confused and frowning as she tried to calm down. She heard soft voices, a familiar older woman's voice right beside Scott and herself. When she turned her head however, it was too late to say hello to Scott's mother.

She found herself slowly calming down, however jealousy still coursed through her. Fresh and uncontrolled. It only took her a few second to realize that it was all coming from Scott. Why would Scott be jealous? Slowly her own emotions started to set into place; amusement, and curiosity. She grinned as she looked towards the couple Scott's eyes were fixed on. Lydia's complains brushed right by her, she knew the girl was alright. No need to fret. However, she didn't quiet look well. But it was Lydia.

"You really like her, huh?" Georgina asked, poking Scott just slightly with her finger. She smiled sweetly, wanting to know the whole story behind it. Why Scott felt the way he did. Georgina decided a dance would be particularly best, if the girl Scott was falling for had feelings for him, she would be jealous at the sight. Or so Georgina hoped. "So tell me about her." Georgina said, swaying softly to the slow music. "I am sure there is plenty on the inside you would like to let out. Trust me, I know." Georgina said and spotted Chase sitting on a couch talking to a group a guys. She really did know. "Just let it all out!" She said cheerfully, moving her attention back to Scott.

Tipsy Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
      ------------------Mood - Deep in thought || Location - Founders Mansion || Speaking To - Erica

Once Erica had taken my hand we made our way to the dance floor. Just as we started Dancing the phone in my pocket vibrated, quickly fumbling with the phone I read the text I received. Eyes sliding up to Erica, looking directly at her eyes through her mask. " Natasya said hi.. " Doing a quick reply back my thumb went to work along the phone, tongue slightly sticking out as I got into the texting.

From; Stiles
                                                        To; Natasya
                                                        Msg; I'm actually dancing with her right now.. She is being a lady.. Not a snarling beast that wants to rip out my insides and lay in them...

Pressing send I slid the phone back into my pocket, looking back up to Erica listening to what she had to say. " It's not my dad you have to worry about.. " I smirked, hands locking with Erica's as we danced. Furrowing my brows I looked around at all the different people, unable to tell who was who. Okay so I didn't have some nose that could sniff out people, god! " Lead the way.. " I was talking about slowly dancing in Derek's direction so these two Erica and Derek could talk. But it would be played off as nothing but dancing. After all what ever that guy was he was bad news, and Allison was.. Was... God she needed her a** kicked! If she hurts Scott she will be in for.. for.. A lot of crazy talk from Stile's that what! Lost in my thoughts once more I heard Erica talk about Lydia. Shaking my head I looked back to her, eyes examining her figure. " I've gone unnoticed far too long.. " That's all I had to say, my words echoed in hollow as if I had a broken heart with no soul to back it up. I would have rather went with Lydia but it seemed that just wasn't possible. Lydia wanted prince charming.. I was.. The peasant who wouldn't be good enough.

Smiling that big goofy smile, I shook all thoughts of Lydia out of my mind and instead was enjoying this moment I was having. Not that being scared of being torn apart any moment by female werewolf crazy hormones was enjoyment.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Lavish Tipper 200
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      User Image

User Image

When you are three years old; your mother teach you to be polite, when you are ten your mom teach you to be responsible and when you are a teen there is no mother that stop you from exploring the world. That is how he felt right now, like a teen. Marcus was curious to know more about Stephanie. The constant teasing between them was starting to turn him on. His eyes almost pop out from his face with her words. Marcus stared at her expressionless before very faintly nodding. He couldn't believe it, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Oh God! She isn't wearing any underwear...kill me. He needed to break free, to flirt right back at her. But instead he gulped and walk into the alcohol's direction. He leaned over the counter "A glass of bourbon. As the amber-colored liquid hit his throat, a familiar scent hit his nose. Werewolf. His eyes travel back to the table where a girl was standing alone. A she-wolf alone? An Omega? He licked his lips. Tonight was going to be a very interesting night. Marcus let out a sigh as his eyes scan the room. There was probably over 200 people dancing, drinking ect… for the party, but he didn't recognize half the faces in the mansion. It was time to make new friends, mix and well...who knows. If he was lucky his next mate.

As he approach the table he could hear her heart beat in a slow and steady pace. Her delicate frame. She had the softest lips. The kind of lips that would drive him crazy and make him want more than skin touching skin. She had the kind of lips that invited soft, gentle bites and the right amount of suction, which he gladly will enjoy it. Her blue and black dress was sexy. It was like a second skin forming to her body hugging her chest tightly, and then spreading out once it hit her petite waist in a waterfall of fabric as pitch as black. It made her milky skin stand out and her smoky eyes light up like a charcoal fire on a cold winter's night. Everything about her set his soul alight and his cold heart started to unfreeze and breakdown as his eyes took her in with all her glory. The most beautiful creature alive. Without warning, his feet started to slowly shuffle forward as if she was his attracting magnet. They shouldn't leave a lady alone. "If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" The malevolent thoughts that scrambled through his head were shocking, and so deliciously close that he could taste them on his tough. The mad sensation that ran though his veins took control once again and pulled him towards the object of his desire. She was so close now he could practically taste her in the air, he could smell her too, and now her body heat was radiating into the air. Her perfect back was facing him as she stared off into the crowd of people who paid her no mind.

If she was a wolf then other wolves were after her. Maybe another alpha was going to get her first. It enraged him even more to the point when he reached forward, grabbed her by the arms, and slammed her securely against his body. "This town needs a bit of a wake-up call, don`t you think?" Marcus started to drag her towards the dance floor. Once they reached the center he pulled her into his arms and started to dance, very slowly, just swaying back and forth with her in his arms. "I thought it was a party so why are you by yourself?" He asked in a husky tone. Was she alone? or waiting for someone? "I hope your alpha won't get angry if he see us dancing." He grinned devilish into her direction.

With: Natasya ll Location: Mansion ll Feeling: Attracted

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                                                You could smell the helpless victims in the air, the scent of werewolves, vampires, witches, hunters, blood bags of humans.. And it seemed a few other creatures that had an amazing intoxicating smell. At the top of the stair way, the over hand on the stairway balcony Alexander looked down at the people gathering around. Cold eyes watching the different masks enter, his sense put on high because of them. No one knew who he was, unless you've seen very old pictures from the creation of the town. This Founding Mansion was indeed his old home, and he was back to reclaim it. To welcome everyone into his home for the ball, to announce his presence not only to the humans but those who know that he isn't human him self. None of them would know what he is, some might get the wolf smell others vampire some might even get that he smells human. Fingers ran along the edge of the railing, as his body moved to the top of the stairs taking but two steps down. his lips parted as his voice rang out. " Everyone may I please have your attention. " While speaking he held up his wine glass, knuckle tapping it lightly.

Eyes landed on the people gathering, his wine glass dropping to about his chest height. He waited but a minute for everyone to gather around so he could finally give his little announcement. The music slowly came to a stop, just as the voices lowered. " tonight is the night, that I let everyone know I am a great descendant of the founding family who owned this mansion. " Pausing while he smirked behind his mask his eyes scanned the crowd pinpointing out the werewolves. " It is my greatest honor to have you all here today, including the other founding families that have only grown stronger over the years it seems. " That was a blow to the ones who knew about all the supernatural woohoo going on. As in meaning they have gotten stronger over the many years. " Tonight is in celebration not only for the past founding families but for my return. I think it's time we really make things count, the future is in store for a lot of new surprises. "

Holding up his wine glass he over looked the crowd again. " I plan on bringing new things to this little town of Mystic Falls. For starters, I've donated a great some to the security of this town.. The police station was in need of the funding, I took notice upon those budget cuts. " His eyes landed on the sheriff giving the man a nod. " I would also like to announce thanks to the generous donation to the school. Who ever you may be thank you for getting involved in your community. " Smiling he took a few more steps down, glass raising in the air.

" A toast, for all of you taking part in this wonderful ball. Please enjoy your self, to the fullest. " With those last few words as the crowd got louder over that announcement of who he was he placed the wine glass to his lips taking a sip. Nodding the music started to play lightly again, people around talking as voices raised. Each one going back into the swing of things. Taking in a deep breath he couldn't help but smirk, a very alluring smirk that most fell for.

The reason he came back was because it would soon be time to release his family, so they could once be a family again. Also for him to recruit a few werewolves, he just wanted his family back together he felt alone over the many years. And of course he wanted his kind to rule, a curse turned into a blessing. He already had everything needed, everything set into place. Upon those stairs, his eyes wandered over each werewolf he could smell. " Two.. " He whispered to him self noticing this room held not one but two other Alpha's.. That was interesting, how many alpha's could be in such a small town.

Descending from the stairs Alexander moved through the crowd shaking some hands, giving soft nods and of course doing some talking. Each person he went to he examined fully for the perfect candidate but it seemed no one had caught his eye just yet. Lips curled into a smirk, as his tongue ran across his bottom lip. Someone in this room smelled good a little too good.

--------------------------------------User Image
                                                --------------------------------------Mood - Alluring || Location - Founders Mansion || Speaking To - Everyone

Hilarious Werewolf

6,500 Points
          • Timid 100
          • The Perfect Setup 150
          • Forum Explorer 100
          User Image
          User Image

Natasya, was enjoying her drink, The sweet taste of Chardonnay on her tongue and relishing the bubblyness. She was hoping to see if anyone would see her and talk to her. Her phone virbrated in her purse and she got it out and saw that Stiles had texted her.
          From; Stiles
          To; Natasya
          Msg; I'm actually dancing with her right now.. She is being a lady.. Not a snarling beast that wants to rip out my insides and lay in them...

Natasya laughed gently and texted him back.
          From; Natasya
          To; Stiles
          Msg; Haha, Stiles. Just because she's acting like a lady now doesn't mean later if you piss her off she'll surely will have the pleasure in doing that. Lol. Just Kidding with Stiles : )

She put her phone away and then a scent hit her. Werewolf. Male Werewolf. She froze for a second and she could feel her claws starting to slip out only she stopped and let them sink back in. He took her to the dance floor and started dancing with her, and then a guy started announcing things. She took in his smell and immediately she felt confused. He smelt weird. Like a mix of something and something else. She ignored it temporarily and danced with the mysterious guy.
          She laughed once she heard about him saying that the town should have a wake-up call. "I believe so this town does need a wake-up call." She purred gently her hazel blue eyes scanning his face. He was handsome, very handsome. And Natasya was attracted to handsome guys. "I know this is a party it seems that my date..ditched me." Natasya smiled, wrapping her arms around the man's neck pressing her body close to his. She couldn't help but sense that He was an Alpha, Alpha's were much stronger and had more of a wolfish smell to them than other werewolves. Natasya smiled again once the guy asked If her alpha would be mad if they started dancing together. She laughed again. "No, I'm sure he wouldn't mind' she said again. She couldn't help but notice that the other guy who had been talking was walking through the crowd and giving people hand shakes and others. She could tell he was onto something. She just didn't know what.

He seemed to be looking for something, or someone. But he was putting off a Alluring vibe, and she was getting kind of sucked into it. Her eyes scanned the crowd to see if Erica had sensed him also but she seemed not to care cause she was dancing with Stiles. It her or was she the only one who had sensed this guy and his..weird scent? She didn't understand why she was so allured to this guy. She shook the thought out her mind and continued to dance together.

══════════════════

Emotions:Shocked and amused
          Company:Marcus.
          Outfit:Ball outfit

══════════════════

User Image
          User Image
          User Image

{Out Of Cockblocks: Whew...}

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Lavish Tipper 200
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image

"Betty what? Poop? I don't like that name at all." Allison poke him. If he dare calling her that he will meet her fist. Of course she didn't know who Betty Boop was. Was that manga or something? She was going for Diana and Superman. He could easily be her superman but no... suddenly he start talking about Lydia. His idea wasn't that bad, what could possible go wrong? "Deal. I know Lydia is still running around so you better prepare yourself because you will be my slave for an entire day." She giggled. It was hilarious. In other circumstances she would had deny it. I'm going to have lots of fun. She thought as grinning. It was selfish to wish against Lydia but she didn't want to lose. What will he make her do? Cook? Clean? Dominic wasn't mean to her so probably something stupid like dance or bark in public. That is what she wanted to believe. He was a sweet guy. A sweet guy who was not human...and it all came back to super natural creatures in these town. Why couldn't she meet someone human? Why? She hate being a simple human. Sometimes she wished to be... Did he really thought she shared all her secrets? Hmmmh. How cute. Naive but cute. She kept a few As under her 'skirt'. "I can be very persuasive," he had no idea. If Derek was after Dominic, she needed to know what was he and what he was capable of. Allison gasped as he lean closer. How did he knew she was in love with Scott? Is that really obvious? She took a moment to think about it. Indeed she love Scott. She didn't want to break his heart into a million and one pieces. It was hard enough that her family had tried to kill him. Although her family was composed of legendary werewolf hunters, he hadn't cared. It was a weird feeling but she was always going to be on Scott's side. He will always own a piece of her heart.

She squinted her eyes. His lips against her neck felt really good, her body was betraying her. Betrayed. So that is how it felt. The dark uneven feeling that suck you up and leave you no opportunity to ask for help. Will Scott feel betrayed when he found out about her feelings for Dominic? She was unable to speak, Allison gripped his dark brown hair and held onto him, but kept him slightly at bay. So if he knew she love Scott why keep getting in the middle? It was absurd. She didn't find it logical. Was he doing this to piss off Scott? Was he playing with her? She lean close to his ear "I know it all. Your little game is not going to work." Allison grinned. She step back before speaking "You are toying with me because you want to piss off Scott. That's low even for you." She hissed in a low voice. All kind of feelings hit her like a cold breeze. She was really angry. "I hate you! In fact if I have the opportunity to kill you I will do it. Right here." Allison patted his chest. Shot an arrow in his chest. "Did you think I would fall for someone like you? Pfff come on," She laughed darkly before turning away from him.

OCC: Karmic go all mean on her and do what we planned xD
                                                            take her far far away from the party lol

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces