Psssh' Isaac by far 0.2 20.0% [ 9 ]
OHMAIGOD I can't pick... TIED 0.42222222222222 42.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Witch

User Image
------------------Mood - Concerned || Location - School || Speaking To - Jackson
------------Outfit - side image || Music - top image || Dating N/A

Danny didn't look away, his eyes locked with Jackson's. Danny didn't think he was just people, more like a best friend who knew Jackson pretty well. That went both ways, when Jackson was paying attention to someone else. It just felt like a low blow right to the gut... He noticed the anger, noticed how Jackson was acting. Honestly it did look like some druggie break down. Once that fist slammed down he felt his body jump just a little, eyes finally breaking away. Turning his head he eyed a few people staring, swallowing he turned his gaze back to Jackson. " I.. " Danny just stared, wondering how he should go about this. " Bringing up druggie, it looks like you are having withdraws. Lashing out, at someone just trying to help. " Danny placed the tablet on the table, screen up.

" Or steroids maybe.. " He spoke softly, so no wondering ears could hear. Though both drugs and steroids left his mind when Jackson spoke again about being in so much pain. " Pain.? " He questioned, staring at his friend's head. " Okay so it's not drugs, what is it then? " He questioned his voice a bit higher as he leaned forward in the chair. " Do you really think I would just sit by and watch what ever is going on? Without trying to help. " Sighing, he let his hand slide against the table pushing the tablet over in Jackson's direction.

Great Danny now had no leads, if it wasn't drugs or steroids what was it? It only made him worried more when the words so much pain had been spoken. " Jackson what ever it is you can tell me. " That made him think to when he came out, about secrets and all. Jackson was the only one to know the entire time but never said anything, never cared about it. Which helped when he came out and being accepted, still he picked not saying anything and waiting until Danny as ready. " Here - It's under unknown A " the clip that is, as he pushed the tablet a bit closer to Jackson. He didn't like this, like seeing his friend like well this.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxThis dang pain, and the stupid itchy neck. What was going on. Hearing Danny talk made his ears ring a bit. His head lifted a bit to look at the other, his face showed the pain he was in. His eyes watched as the tablet was handed to him. His eyes looked down at the screen, his stomach turned wondering if it was going to show something he didn't want to see. His hands moved from his chest and head to hold the tablet.

xxxA small laugh left his lips hearing how Danny was trying so hard to figure something out that not even Jackson didn't know."Danny really. How could you help? You think I'm either doing drugs or serious." His eyes meet back to the screen. He couldn't help but wonder if he should just come out and tell Danny about Scott and Derek and how he begged Derek to change him. No he couldn't, Danny wouldn't understand and even if he did, he could get hurt."Don't take it personally but I don't think you will understand. I don't even understand." The last part faded into a mummer.

xxxJackson placed the tablet back on the table and took in the air. He could feel his body break a hot sweat. His eyes lifted from the dark screen and took at Danny."I don't think I can watch this. God you must think I'm some spaz or crazy person. God I wish you could understand." His right hand reached back to his neck and rubbed. His neck was starting to burn, just like in the dreams before everything went black. So he kept his eyes meet with Danny's hoping that what happened in the dreams were really just dreams.

Mood: Confused Location: School Library With: Danny

Tipsy Lunatic

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Witch

User Image
------------------Mood - Concerned || Location - School || Speaking To - Jackson

Well this was awkward - Danny watched Jackson just stare at the tablet, raising a brow he nibbled on his bottom lip for a moment or two. Blinking he continued to just watch the boy watch a black screen. What ever he thought was on that clip must of been pretty bad, if Jackson was freaking this bad. "I wont know until you let me in on some things, or try to explain.." He refereed to helping that is. Blinking a few more times, he watched as the tablet was placed back down on the table. "What ever may or may not be on that I will understand. What ever it is, you accepted me what makes you think I wouldn't return that for you. " While speaking he looked to the Tablet, picking it up and spinning it in his hands. Sometimes people needed a nice little push. " Crazy.. You have gone past crazy.. " Danny chuckled, while he turned on the tablet, finding the video and pushing on it.

" What ever this is, it has you wrecked. " While talking the video screen came up, eyes looked between Jackson and the tablet. " Either you watch it or I will. " Yes part, more like a lot of him was now wondering what this could possibly be. What could be so bad, that it could mess someone up so much? If it really wasn't drugs - Which Danny has not ruled out yet - What could it be? Sometimes Jackson got under his skin, over dramatic, arrogant a**. Still in some ways he felt bad for him, what real friends did he have. Honestly who could put up with him 100% like Danny?

" I don't know what else it could be.. Is it money? Or maybe did you get someone pregnant? Or..." Danny paused for a moment, smirking. " Struggling with your sexuality.. No.. " He was mainly speaking to hi self but loud enough for Jackson to clearly hear. " You killed someone! " Now he was just teasing, laughing softly as his eyes moved back down to the tablet. Video loaded, and playing the first thing that came on was Jackson just laying still. "Now or ever?"

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Allison sighed heavily. Derek what an a**. She knew that and that piss her off. "Where could Lydia be? She is never late..." She turn the lock around until she hear the click, and finally she open the locker "Oh my..." Allison bite her lower lip. Her eyes open wide as she open the black box just to reveal a beautiful necklace. It was gorgeous. Scott was always so thoughtful, he was perfect if only he wasn't a werewolf and she wasn't a hunter. Maybe in another life they could be happy...Her eye catch a glimpse of a small paper attached to the box. 'Because I love you' She chuckled playfully. I love you Scott. Now now she stop from drooling by the lockers and quickly walked through the classroom of Bobby Finstock, economics teacher and the lacrosse coach. The kids took their regular seats: Scott in the second seat with Allison behind him while Stiles will sit across on the left. Or beside Scott or behind Lydia. Sitting at his desk scattered with papers, pens, and blank sat Coach Finstock, staring at the kids with an almost menacing scowl as he gripped both sides of his desk. Like any other day, his hair stuck up as if he just rolled out of bed. Coach Finstock stood out of his seat and placed his hands on the desk. "Good morning class. Should I even waste my breath asking if anyone did the reading on The Great Gatsby?"

The class remained silent and unresponsive, only the mere sounds of yawns and coughs filled the room until one girl and a boy raised their hands. "For the love of all that's holy, Peterson and Watkins can't you just," he extended his arms out, "Give in to peer pressure and just lie about reading it?" The two kids slowly lowered their heads in embarrassment while of their peers snickered. Walking around his desk, Coach Finstock leaned into it, pointing at the under aged kids. "It's a cold cold world out there and none of you little heathens will last half a second if you can't even glance at a page in a book." Allison chuckled in low voice as she hide her smile behind her brown hair. If only Coach Finstock knew about werewolf and hunters and that he was right about outside. She lower her head while tapping Scott's back.

She immediately wrote down 'thank you, I love you. Lunch together?' on the paper which she fold down into pieces and slide into Scott's desk. For some odd reason the Coach always had his eyes on them so before the teacher could say something Allison raise her hand in the air. "Yes Miss Argent, are you going to share what is that you and Mcall are chit chatting or did you actually read The Great Gatsby?" Allison blush with the question, "Not really...I'm...just curious about knowing what happen to the last security guard..." She sighed. "Did you know that Derek Hale, a principal suspect of a murder, is the new security guard, what you feel about that professor Finstock?" Allison asked innocently as she open wide her brown eyes. Who could refuse her big doe eyes ? The male quickly change the topic before the students start gossiping about it. Allison tap Scott's shoulder "You haven't bump into Jackson yet?" she whisper softly"We need to find him before Derek does,"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Location ll School/Classroom ; Mood ll Happy ;, Speaking To ll Coach Finstock & Scott
                      ███████████ █████████████████ ██████████

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxx Jackson's eyes widened as he watched as Danny started the video. His body freaked out a bit not really wanting to let anyone see that video. His hands quickly grabbed the tablet and pulled it to his chest."Umm, well. its nothing really. Just over reacting. I made the video to see if my dad comes in my room and takes my computer. It tends to disappear sometimes." He cracked a fake smile as he stood from the desk. "Ill bring this back. Later. Thanks." His words were quick as he moved his body away from Danny.

xxxJackson rushed out of the Library and quickly down the halls. His eyes kept to the floor as he made his way to the back halls by the gym. His eyes flickered up a few times before he pulled the guys locker-room open. His head moved to look around and to find it empty. His heart pounded in his chest as he went over to his locker. His body sat down and held the tablet out. Was he really ready for this? Would he be accepting on what he was really going to see?

xxxThe play button begged to be pushed. His eyes filled with wonder and anxiety. But he couldn't wait anymore and his finger finally hit the button. His eyes watched carefully on the screen. It was slow at first but then stuff was finally starting to happen. His eyes took in the scenes but his brain took the time to process it. His hands dropped the tablet to the floor to see the face of the figures of his dream. His body was taken back his mind racing. This couldn't be happening, not to him. His body moved from the seat and to the showers, he sat under one of the heads and started the water. His eyes close, his mind hoped the feeling of water over him would wash away the images.

Mood: Anxious Location: School Locker-room With: Left Danny

Tipsy Lunatic

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Witch

User Image
    ------------------Mood - Concerned/Confused || Location - Some Bathroom || Speaking To - N/A

Danny just blinked some more, once Jackson took the tablet. Brow raised at his words, that anyone could easily tell was a horrible lie. Danny didn't understand why he was just lied to but what ever it was, this probably didn't involve Jackson's father. Sighing he watched as the boy got up, Danny standing up as well. Just as Jackson passed him, Danny reached his hand out, going to try and grab the males wrist but simply had his fingers brush the skin before Jackson was gone in theblink of an eye. Taking in a deep breath he looked to the ground, swallowing hard as his head suddenly started pounding over and over again. " Jackson.." Danny whispered, just before feeling his body stumble back. The room before him turned black, going between darkness and everyone around. Opening and closing his eyes he found him self falling back, hand gripping the chair hoping it would hold him up but alas it did not. He found him self falling over, chair along with him as he slammed into the ground. After all Danny was pretty big, in muscles so just falling did hurt in fact. His breathing hard as his eyes closed, hands balling into fists as he groaned out. His hands started shaking, images flooding his head moving so fast he couldn't fully see them as they blinked in and out over and over again. Blood, it looked like a bite mark and water on someones toned side. That had been one image, another was of Jackson on the floor just laying it was dark around though.

Another showed something else, half a face of something. It's eye looked odd, nothing human more like something you see in some horror killing movie. Suddenly the images stopped flashing, and his subconscious self was projected into one. Looking around he stared at the few people around, hand waving to see if anyone could see him but it seemed they couldn't. " Jackson.. " Danny called out, but it seemed he couldn't hear him. " Jackson..... Y-your hand... " Danny stared down at the boys hand, it was doing something odd. It was spreading up his arm, when it got to the boys shoulder that's when the picture faded as if a Tv going blurry and static. The last thing he could see was those eyes again, bright, big, creepy until he was thrown back hitting the wall. His body jumped from place to place, sending pain in his actual real body.

Following those jumps more images flooded, his mind some of bodies dead.. Others half a live showing eyes open but just laying on the floor. They looked sad, scared. Another few had shown bloodied marks, looking like someone was sliced a few times. Finally it got bright eyes closing only to wake up.

Finally Danny sat up, taking in a deep breath of air, as if that entire time he was holding his breath. People around gathered, asking if he was okay. Breathing heavy, he sort of just blocked the noise out while his aching head tried to process what just went down. His mind wasn't on Jackson at the moment even with the weird eyes and hand, but more on him self on what the hell just happened. Looking down he noticed his hands shaking, though couldn't control it to stop. Red drops fell from his nose, hitting his hands as he opened his palms. Raising his hand, his finger tips ran along just under his nose. Pushing up from the ground Danny looked around at the people, swallowing while still breathing hard his chest rising and falling. " I'm... I'm fine.. " He whispered to the people before pushing past them. Being sure to grab his bag before leaving the library and heading just down the hall to the bathroom. This wasn't the nicest bathroom in the school being one of the more smaller ones but it would do. Turning to one of the sinks, he stared at his bloody nose. Hands working the water so it would turn on, soon getting some paper towels to wipe away the blood.

He held the paper towel at his nose, looking at him self in the small mirror. Mainly staring at his eyes, wondering... Trying to figure out what just happened, but nothing.. It's like any possible thoughts had been blank on why he just fell back like that. Closing his eyes he squinted, scrunching up his nose as he tried to do what just happened again. He even went as far as trying to wiggle his nose, maybe hoping it would work. Holding his breath ever- Yet nothing seemed to happen he was still in the bathroom, still looking at him self. After his hands had been cleaned and nose stopped bleeding he bent down going to pick up his bag when he felt it. This sharp pain at his side, near his back. Wincing Danny turned around lifting his shirt up just enough to see a dark bruised mark. This only made him question what happened more, having his his side on the wall. " What the hell... " He whispered one hand coming around to run along the dark bruise.

His hand jerked away after pain shot up his side, eyes locked on the spot. Currently his mind was in a state where he couldn't think, couldn't wrap his head around how just laying back got his this bruise. When it was.. It was... In that what? Vision? Danny couldn't believe this, he didn't know what just happened but he knew it was something you don't see every day. Turning back around Danny looked into the mirror breathing softly. " Okay, get your self together.. Nothing happened, nothing just happened.. You are fine.. " Nodding he took another deep breath.
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
    ▷✰ Miss Lone Wolf

✰ --XXXXXXXXXX L iliana scoffed lightly at Derek's words. "For one, I am not a kid. I help teach here. Two, I don't know, you are the security guard aren't you? Or, are you here just to mess with the hunters?" She teased, her eyes twinkling lightly. She watched his eyes change to red in anger then he calmed himself. 'An alpha? Sweet.' She scoffed again and shook her head, leaning in so she was close to his ear.

"You might wanna watch your eyes next time you get angry. Random flashes of red in the security guards eyes doesn't exactly flow with superstitious teenagers." She recommended quietly, pulling back, winking, then heading off to go look for Mr. Welsh. "Where the hell is that bloody music teacher?" She mumbled to herself, clenching her fists in frustration. She smiled lightly under her breath, hiding her amusement. She had been living right under the Knights' noses for how long now? And they still had no clue that she was a rogue? She chuckled mentally and looked down the hall, finding the old man nowhere near here. 'Damnit. How the hell can a human hide so easily from a werewolf?' She thought to herself, blowing air out of her mouth. She decided to listen in for his specific heartbeat, finding it but it only being faint. She turned around, looking at Derek. She looked at him with slight sincerity."You might want to follow me... please." She said, gritting her teeth as she let out the last word. She didn't mind if he joined her, but it would be nice. She had heard about this Kanima stuff and from what she heard she doesn't want to fight him alone... If the Kanima was the thing that did this. She walked quickly, acting clueless. She looked down an abandoned hallway, trying her hardest to keep the Knight's clueless about her for as long as possible, and found Mr. Welsh. He was laying on his back, blood leaking out of a stab wound in his chest. "s**t!" She hissed and ran to him, leaning down. He went to speak with his dying breath, but his heart stopped and she covered her mouth with her hand. "Who would do such a thing?" She breathed, scanning his body for any other possible damage but finding none. She let out a slight breath of relief that it wasn't the Kanima that did this but was also upset that Mr. Welsh was dead.

User Image XXXX User Image XXXX User Image
    User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    You tell me that you need me,
    Then you go and cut me down but wait
    You tell me that you're sorry,
    Didn't think I'd turn around and say
    That it's too late to apologize.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Scott smiled lightly as Allison teased the teacher. One of the things that made him fall for her so hard was that she was so confident. Hey, confidence is key. She then started to speak of Jackson and he started to ground his teeth a little. "No, I haven't seen him yet. I can hear his heartbeat though. It's kind of erratic right now." He replied, leaning back in his chair a bit. His eyes scanned the room as he heard everything around him. He then heard a faint heartbeat, then that same heart stop. "Mr. Welsh is-"

"McCall. Do you have anything to say about Great Gatsby?" Coach asked and slammed his hands down on Scott's desk and Scott jumped and immediately looked up from the floor to coach. "Aw, c'mon McCall! You. Are. Failing! You can't play lacrosse if you're failing!" Coach screamed at Scott, his heart beating erratically in aggravation. "Tell you what McCall, if you can tell me what happened to Gatsby in the last chapter and why, then I will bump you up to a C. If not, you aren't playing at. All next game!" Coach told Scott, and Scott straightened up, glad he at least skimmed this chapter.

"Well, he got shot and killed by George Wilson because he was told that Gatsby killed Myrtle with his car by Tom Buchanan." Scott replied with a smirk and Coaches eyes lightened.

"There! A gold star for McCall! Was it really so hard to just read the chapter this time McCall?!" Coach asked and Scott shook his head even though inside he was screaming yes. Coach went off to harass a different student and Scott's heart rate slowly evened out.

[[OOC; ]]

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxx Derek's brow narrowed as he listened to the girls voice. he couldn't help to take in the air sharply to pick up an odd sent. His eyes watched over her face as his mind connected the dots. She was a wolf, not one from his pack or even the pack his uncle had made. Now this was odd, did she not know when your a wolf wondering an alphas land you have to announce yourself. Clearly her training was a failure and whoever showed her how to be was clearly wrong and most likely dead.

xxx"You teach? Ok whatever you say." Derek let out a small snicker as he was starting to be annoyed with everything around him. His eyes looked back into the girls as she had said something about not flashing his anger so freely."I'm sure I know what I'm doing." Was this girl trying to get herself killed. It was a fist Derek had someone be so straight with him like he was to everyone else. His eyes rolled and his head shook and followed the other.

xxxIt seemed odd that this girl was walking with so much confidence. It was in the hall, Derek could smell the blood. His eyes looked over each part of the walls before they layied on the dead human. His nose sniffed in once more not smelling anything too odd. His eyes flashed up to the girls to see her reaction. With a growl and a show of his teeth, Derek grabbed the girl pinning her to the wall."What the hell is going on here? You trying to set me up or something?" His eyes flared the new red as they looked into the others."Im no fan for practical jokes. You better start explaining now before I rip your heart out."

Where: Following Liliana With: Liliana and a dead body Feeling: Suspicious
                                                OOC:
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
    ▷✰ Miss Lone Wolf

✰ --XXXXXXXXXX L iliana's eyes flashed golden for a second as she took in a small gasp of breath before he threw her against the wall. He thought she was setting her up? Why would she do that? Cross an alpha on his own land? Yeah. Right. She wasn't an idiot. "Mr. Hale, if you would please, set me down. I am not setting you up. You're the security guard you d-" She stopped herself, not in the position to be insulting anyone. "Think about it. If there's a murder in the school, shouldn't you be one of the first on the scene?" She growled at him gripping at her throat that he was clutching painfully. She smirked lightly as she made her point and closed her eyes as the headache from loss of blood-flow started to pound painfully in her head.

Liliana growled mentally, getting angry. What was wrong with this man? How come he hadn't noticed her before? She'd been living here since she was about eight. She clawed at Derek's hand, hoping he would let her go. She decided to try to get herself out and looked around. 'Stupid alphas.' She thought to herself and struggled to free herself. She sighed lightly and looked at Derek. He obviously had a rather large pack because he was too strong for her to even try to escape.

"Derek Hale let me go!" She growled, giving into her anger. Her eyes started to glow a bright gold and her teeth elongated. She looked at Derek with fire in her eyes and clawed at his hands with her now clawed nails, hoping that would help herself a little in her futile struggle. She glared at the male, wishing she had just gone to look for Mr. Welsh herself. She could have handled it couldn't she? No; she couldn't have fought of a Kanima by herself. She's not an idiot; she knows how strong that thing is. She's always been watching Derek and Scott since day one. She didn't want them to overexpose werewolves now did she? She looked down at her now bloodied claws and watched as Derek's hands healed themselves and sighed, looking up at the ceiling, defeated.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxx Jackson let the water run along his body. It seemed to sooth the mind and his muscles. The image of his face in the video kept replaying over and over in his mind. He was sure that the scratch from Derek didn't do anything but after seeing the video it must have worked. It was an odd feeling, he wasn't sure if he should be happy that it worked or worried on what it meant. Is mind couldn't process anything just the bright eyes or the monster flashed a burned into his head over and over again. Before long the cold water that hit him started to burn and sting over his body. Jackson quickly moved out of the water stripping away the wet clothing. What in the world was going on?

xxx The towel in His locked ran along his wet skin making it slowly stat to feel better. His eyes ran along his burnt skin making him whimper a bit. He took in the air sharply over and over again as his chest pounded with his heart. His eyes closed a bit as his head relaxed back onto the lockers. With a calming breath he reopened his eyes to see the burns gone. Was he tripping out or something? Now he really thought there was something wrong. Who could he run to now? Not Scott or Derek, he needed out of the school and somewhere he could think.

xxxJackson redressed in new clothing from his locker. His eyes looked and found the tablet on the ground. "Danny is going to kill me." His voice let out as he picked up the cracked tablet. His hand ran though his hair and stopped to rub the back of his neck. Damn his neck was starting to become more of a problem then anything now a days. he quickly packed his things and left though the back doors. He couldn't risk being stopped by anyone.

xxxOnce safely at home and locked in his room Jackson pulled out his phone. He felt bad for blowing off Danny like he did. It was just that he was scared and didn't want to drag Danny into anything he didn't even know. he owed Danny either an apologies or the truth and for now an apologie was going to have to work.
                                                  To : Danny
                                                  Message : Hey Danny, I'm sorry for blowing you off like I did. If you could forgive me, I would like to make it up with maybe some crappy pizza and a tacky movie. I'm home now, so meet me here after school?

Pressing the send button became a weight off his chest, but he couldn't shake the sicking feeling he had. His body moved up to his bed. His knees pulled in tight to his chest as his head rested on his knees. Not just the feeling made him sick but his mind couldn't stop thinking on how much of a monster he had become.

Mood: Anxious, Scared, Hurt Location: At Home With: N/A

Tipsy Sex Symbol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlphaxDEREKLOGANHALE
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ ██████████████████████████████
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unlessxxxxxxxxxxMan c.cannot ( discover ) new oceans unless
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe has the cour.courage to lose S-SIGHT of the shore

xxxThe anger flared into his face and blood making his body warm. His eye kept still as he listened to what the girl had to say. Seeing her reaction fueled his anger like wood to a fire. God he loved the feeling of anger rushing his body making everything that much more clear."I don't think you understand here kid. I'm alpha of this town. Don't ever try to step up on my again." Derek's lips curled a bit to let out a low growl as he dropped his hands from her. His body moved away and looked down at the body once more. It didn't seem odd more like foul play. His eyes flashed back to the normal color and back up to the girls face."Now leave and pretend you didn't see anything here."

xxxDerek left after his threats back to the main halls. His nose flared to take in the smells. Passing the library his nose caught a weird smell. It smelled like Jackson was here but wasn't anymore. His brow narrowed a bit wondering if the kid had passed him in the halls and he didn't catch him. Now it was slowly feeling like some cat and mouse game and he was the losing cat. Damn. His head turned away and kept walking down the halls. His ear caught the sound a familiar voice. Allison and her lover boy Scott. His head peered into the room and wondered in. His arms kept crossed along his chest as he caught the coaches attention."I'm going to need Allison Argent."

xxxAfter the coach agreed to letting Allison out, Derek moved to the empty door way and stood there. His arms kept crossed along his chest as his eyes waited to see Allison walk out of the room. He needed answer now and he wasn't going to wait until later. He needed to know if they had seen Jackson and to know if Jackson was even alive for that matter. It didn't matter either way but he still wanted to know everything they did. And he figured he would tell Allison about the dead teacher in the back rooms. It wasn't his school, just like Allison said he didn't belong here.

Where: A class-room With: Allison Feeling: Angry
                                                OOC: Crap post of mine
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
    ▷✰ Miss Lone Wolf

✰ --XXXXXXXXXX L iliana growled lightly and took in a deep breath when he let her go. 'Who the hell let him be alpha? Glad I'm not in his pack.' She thought to herself, listening to the mans next words. Leave him? Why the hell would she do that? She didn't even need to listen to the man anyway; she wasn't in his pack. She screamed loudly, then ran off, so someone would come to the sound and find Mr. Welsh. She sighed and ran to the band room, passing Derek who was standing in the doorway of a classroom. She glared in his direction and turned the corner, getting to the band room quickly. She walked to the podium and stood up on it, taking the conductors baton from Vanessa.

"Alright everyone, get out Toxic so we can rehearse it." She ordered and everyone pulled out the music. She took the whistle out and tweeted two separate times, then four quickly and started to conduct as the band started to play their warm up. She smiled lightly, then they finished. She nodded lightly, then they pulled out the next set and started to play. She yawned and soon they were done with everything. She pursed her lips as she thought about what they could do then shrugged. "Let's have some fun." She said simply with a smile and lined them up in the marching formation.

She told them they were going to go down the halls playing the final countdown and she meant it. They all played along and they all went to the front lobby quietly. Right as a secretary came out to ask what they were doing, Lily took in a deep breath. "IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!" She screamed out and the band started to play and she took them down the halls playing. 'Getting the kids outta class like a boss.' She thought to herself and kids started to gather at the doors of their classrooms as they played. She laughed and shook her head at her foolishness, seeing the principal smile then shake his head at her. She shrugged and he moved out of the way. Hey, why not start of the quarter with a bang?

[[OOC; Didn't know what else to do]]

Tipsy Lunatic

xxxxxxxxxxxThe XX Witch

User Image

Taking a few deep breaths, Danny finally left the bathroom getting him self together. Blocking his mind from what just happened, with him and some what Jackson. Still his best friend was in pain and it seemed he was useless. After leaving the bathroom, the boy headed in the direction of his class, the bell having had rang when he was in the bathroom. Slowly he made his way to the door, stepping inside just as his phone buzzed. He nodded to the teacher, knowing she was more of an understanding teacher and he would just have to tell her why he was late after class. Which he had a reasonable excuse, he fainted and got a random bloody nose. That's all he had to say, all that was needed no other information. Sitting down near the back corner, by the window he watched as the rain fell, drops sliding down the glass.

His hand messing with his pocket in order to pull his phone out. Eyes slid from the window to the phone, noticing it was from Jackson. Scoffing lightly he just sort of stared at the phone before reading it. So he gets blown off, yelled at, and now he just texts him out of no where. He had half a mind not to even bother reading it right now, but his better self did so. Eyes scanning over the text a few times. Well that was a Jackson apology alright. Sighing he text' the male back. His text message consisted of one word " sure " and that was it. He didn't even know if he would show up or not. With what just happened.

Setting the phone down he returned to staring out the window, sort of in some day dream that had him lost in thought. He didn't know what Jackson's problem had been but he needed to work it out fast. Unless he just wanted to be friend-less. Maybe part of Danny had just been scared, figuring what just happened would happen again if he got around Jackson.

Devoted Friend

User Image

██ miss H U N T E R ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x After grabbing eveything she needed, the dark haired girl shut her locker, before making her way down the hall. As she was walking towards her class, she felt he phone going off, she pulled it out of her pocket to see a text from her brother. Typing a quick reply, she gently bit down on her lower lip, before putting her phone away. Looking up, she entered her classroom, taking a seat in the very back, keeping to herself, like always. Pulling out the things she needed, she started to take some notes off the board, as she kept a close eye on everyone. It was just a habit, having to be very observant of everything, although she did lose focus... at times.

To: Big Bro
                                                      Just for me to be careful and that he didn't want to see me getting hurt.... and don't worry he didn't do anything!

x_x Hearing their teacher enter, the young hunter looked up, raising an eyebrow. How did this guy even become a teacher? Although she had to admit he was amusing most of the time, to her atleast. She couldn't help but slightly roll her eyes at what he said to the other two students, seriously? A teacher's job is to tell their students NOT to give into peer pressure. Gosh, he wouldn't last a second out in the woods alone on a full moon, she wanted to say to him, but kept it to herself. She couldn't help but glance over at Allison Argent as the teacher called her out. Raising an eyebrow as she brought up the last security guard.

x_x The youngest Knight couldn't help but get a little upset, as she brough up Derek Hale, being a Principale suspect of a murder. This really wasn't the time or place to bring that up, mostly since they 'all' knew he didn't do it. 'All' meaning the hunters, Allison, Scott and the rest of his little 'gang'. Sighing she let it go, after all she really didn't have a pesonal problem with her. Hearing a voice at the door, asking for the inexperienced hunter, Nat looked up to see the Alpha himself. Wow, speak of talking about the devil and he shall show.

[ ooc;; I'm so sorry it's so crappy and short, but I just really wanted to post! u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff